Unseen Hero [Hetalia X Reader]

By NekoInuKit

You don't have to be seen to be the hero. Maybe one day they will notice what she has done for them and be ab... More

Chapter 1/Smile
Chapter 2/Sticky Notes
Chapter 3/Debt
Chapter 4/Clothing
Chapter 5/Mundane
Chapter 6/Dance
Chapter 7/Drunk
Special 1/School Mishaps
Chapter 8/Days Go By
Chapter 9/Nightmares
Chapter 10/Music
Chapter 11/Girls
Special 2/Festival
Chapter 12/Gifts
Chapter 13/Connecting
Chapter 14/Coffee
Special 3/Q&A
Chapter 15/Outside
Chapter 16/Manga
Chapter 17/Insecure
Chapter 18/Stars
Special 4/A Look Into Something Different
Chapter 19/Accidents
Special 5/The Past
Chapter 20/Sickday
Chapter 21/Another Day
Chapter 22/Cold
Special 6/Bloopers & Behind The Scenes
Chapter 23/Catching Up
Chapter 24/Interviewing
Special 7/Christmas Party
Chapter 25/Drinking
Chapter 26/Lonely Birthdays
Chapter 27/Snow
Special 8/A New Year
Chapter 28/Trip
Chapter 29/Hotel
Chapter 30/Cafe
Chapter 31/Dinner
Chapter 32/It Is Only
Chapter 33/Morning
Special 9/Between The Pages
Chapter 34/Food
Chapter 35/Nightfall
Chapter 36/Skiing
Chapter 37/Simple
Special 10/Q&A 2
Chapter 38/Past Midnight
Chapter 39/Meeting Up
Chapter 40/Trying On
Special 11/Supernatural
Chapter 41/Hockey
Chapter 42/On The Topic Of Love
Chapter 43/Cooking
Chapter 44/Drinks For Fun
Chapter 45/Binge
Special 12/ Stranger than It Seems
Chapter 47/Pass By
Chapter 48/Welcome Back Gifts
Chapter 49/Magic
Chapter 50/Lunch Time
Special 13/Oddity
Chapter 51/Groceries
Chapter 52/Normal
Chapter 53/Family
Chapter 54/Talk
Chapter 55/Work
Chapter 56/Invite
Chapter 57/Stress
Special 14/A Different Point Of View
Chapter 58/Exams
Chapter 59/Anger
Chapter 60/Infallible
Hiatus Notice
Chapter 61/Deliver

Chapter 46/Buy A Dinner

1.8K 84 29
By NekoInuKit

Back to our regular program. Hopefully, I can end this field trip soon, it's been like 20 chapters. I swear that other things are going to happen soon.

--

(Y/n) woke up the next day feeling just a little hungover. Her head was throbbing slightly as she recalled the events of last night. Thankfully, nothing embarrassing had happened from what she remembered. She was about to use her hand to ease the headache until her hand was stopped.

On one side of her was Japan who had an arm around hers. He was leaning against her shoulder and his hand was interlaced with hers. On the other side of her, was China. His hand was clasped around hers. Both of them were still asleep. (Y/n) wasn't what time it was. Hopefully, it wasn't too late.

Carefully, she tried to unlace Japan's hand from hers. It didn't take too much effort, thankfully and soon enough, she was free on one side. China was a little harder. Whenever she tried to pry his hand off, he would just grip it harder. He was muttering something under his breath. A nightmare, perhaps?

(She was all too familiar with those.)

(Y/n) used her one free hand to slowly pull China's hand away. He squeezed her hand before releasing it by himself. She sighed in relief and took the initiative to cover them in a blanket before leaving. Sake bottles were still littered around but at least they were all upright and vaguely in the same place.

(Y/n) took one last look at Japan and China before she opened the door to go outside. She closed the door behind her and observed the party room.

It was surprisingly in good condition. No chairs or tables were broken which was almost impossible, but she guessed they didn't want to leave a bad impression. There were quite a few people just laying on the ground, passed out. All cups and drinks looked as to have been cleaned up already along with any stray food.

(Y/n) stepped over the nations that were passed out. They must've had a lot to still be asleep. She didn't recognize much of the nations who were out so she decided to exit the party room to go back to her room. The way back up was quick and she finally got a good look at what time it was. It had been around 8:30 AM or so.

Well, at least it was a normal enough time.

At the back of her mind, she wondered who won that arm-wrestling contest between Hungary and Prussia. She didn't see them on the ground earlier in the party room so she had assumed they had already left. (Y/n)'s headache eased itself as she made her way to her room. She opened the door quietly with her keycard that was in her pocket.

(She was lucky that she didn't lose it.)

There was a note on the table signed Liechtenstein. She was going around town with her brother again according to the note. It made (Y/n) relieved that she was alright. She went into the bedroom area and laid on her futon. She was tired, odd considering she basically just woke up.

She fell asleep within minutes.

O.o.O

Ring, ring, ring, ring...

(Y/n) groaned and looked over to her phone. The contact name turned out to be Hungary. She slid the button to pick up.

"Hello?" she murmured.

"(Y/n)," Hungary said, "you free?"

"Yeah. Who won that arm-wrestling contest, by the way?"

"Me," she stated smugly. "Ve're getting dinner tonight, I'm bringing jou along."

"Are you sure?"

(Are you sure you don't want to bring someone else?)

"Of course."

There was a pause before (Y/n) responded as though she was waiting for her to take it back. When Hungary didn't, she sighed.

"Alright, what time?"

"7:15, meet us in dhe foyer."

It was currently one o'clock.

"Okay, I'll see you then."

"See jou!"

"See you."

(Y/n) tapped the button to hang up and set her phone down. The nap was pretty good and she felt well-rested. Well, there was no point in staying in the room for now so she decided to get up.

Maybe she could find something to do.

O.o.O

(Y/n) had found herself in the library where she found England. They spent a good portion of the afternoon reading books in each other's company. England had a killer hangover in the morning according to him but it had faded.

"The frog was drinking red wine," he had said. "He kept saying it was better than the beer."

(She wouldn't judge if one was better or not.)

England had interesting stories to share about the party the previous night. (Y/n) was certain that if she hadn't been staying in the room with Japan and China, she would've seen said events although she wasn't too excited at the prospect of some of them. She and England bid goodbye after several hours of reading at 6 PM. At that point, (Y/n) had gone back to her room. She wasted some time doing nothing for an hour until the time Hungary had told her to meet at.

She took a bag and grabbed a warm jacket. She exited the room once again to go to the foyer. Sooner than later, Hungary showed up with Prussia close behind.

"(Y/n)!" Hungary cheerily waved. "Let's go!"

"Hey, süße!" Prussia greeted.

[Süße: Cutie (German)]

"Hello, Elizabeta, Gilbert," (Y/n) responded. "Where are we going to eat?"

"Ve're going to one of zhe barbecue places," Hungary said. "I heard from Im Yong Soo that it was good."

"And I have to pay the bill," Prussia grumbled.

"Jour fault for losing dhe match," she flippantly replied.

Prussia childishly stuck his tongue out and (Y/n) chuckled at his reaction.

(She wondered how the arm-wrestling match played out.)

"Anyvays, let's go. I'm hungry," Hungary announced.

With that, they left.

O.o.O

South Korea was right, the restaurant was good. The food was delicious and the drinks were good. Thankfully, Hungary and Prussia didn't decide to have any alcohol but they did decide to have another arm-wrestling match. (Y/n) had asked the staff if they were allowed to. They had laughed and said sure.

(It wouldn't do them any favours to accidentally break a rule.)

So, here they were, squaring up to arm-wrestle again. This time, they bet $10.

"Jou ready to lose again?" Hungary taunted.

"Not a chance," Prussia smirked.

"Ready, set..." (Y/n) muttered before releasing their hands. "Go!"

Immediately, they began pushing against each other. It was a stalemate for a good while. Sometimes, one would push the other down a little more only for the other to push back. (Y/n) ate her food as she watched. It would probably be a close match with both nations too competitive to back down.

After what seemed like forever, Hungary began to gain on Prussia. (Y/n) chewed her food as it seemed like the albino was going to lose. He did and when he did, he yelled in frustration. Hungary laughed at him and handed the two of them their drinks. Prussia cursed in German and crossed his arms.

"Damn it," he muttered.

Hungary took a large sip of her drink and said, "Pay up."

Prussia begrudgingly handed over the ten dollars and she took it and put it in a pocket. (Y/n) leaned against her arm. She had just finished up her dish and was prepared for the others to finish as well.

"Hey, (Y/n), do jou wanna try?" Hungary suggested while flexing.

"Now?" She furrowed her brows.

"Sure! Ve have time."

(Well, it wouldn't hurt, right?)

"Alright," she accepted.

"I can play jou after!" Prussia said soon after.

It wasn't as though this would be a terrible choice, would it?

--

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.5K 1.5K 16
Previously, you had troubles with your former boss while coming out of isolation as a country. That doesn't mean the troubles are over, though. (COMP...
4.5K 428 200
crack of me and Hetalia! Im Vinex and its me with Hetalia. This was from Hetalia weeb me so forgive my grammar mistakes. READ MY OLD STORY Hetalia cr...
2.5M 117K 76
❝I'M ALWAYS TIRED, BUT NEVER OF YOU.❞ [various x reader] a lazy girl with a few missing brain cells is on the path to becom...
2.5K 35 13
Highest Ranking: #1 in othercountries Just a few stories and one-shots with the Hetalians.