Yeah ( kylie Jenner / tyga )

By jayflowers

"You serious about us no matter what anyone saying?" "Yeah." More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14

7

6.6K 96 7
By jayflowers

3 weeks later.

Kylie's Pov

It's been 2 months of me and Ty dating were pretty good at keeping it lowkey. Today we're going to a photoshoot I have its a high fashion shoot. Ty was going to pick me up at 6 am we had to be there at about 7. We pretty much started going everywhere together not that were being clingy but we have nothing to do so why not. I quickly went to my bathroom to get ready. I finished then went to my room and put on a white tank top and some black joggers. I put my hair into a bun and put on some airforce 1s. I kinda threw that together because I'm changing in the photo shoot so whatever. I saw my phone go off it was Ty saying he's outside waiting. I got my phone and my purse and went to my moms room to say bye. She was awake on her computer I didn't even ask because Tyga was waiting.

"Is Tyga picking you up?" Mom asks as I start to leave. "Yeah he's outside waiting." I say quickly. "He's a good guy Ky he really loves you." She says motioning me to leave. I quickly walk out and run down the stairs. I walk over to Tygas car and get in. He greets me with a kiss.

"Damn baby girl just 2 more months till we can actually go out and kiss in public." He says grabbing my hand and kissing the back of it. "We can wait we did it for 2 months." I say squeezing his hand.

"So what kind of shoot is this?" Ty asks. "High fashion." I answer proudly Im really into fashion all kinds of different styles pretty much and Tyga knows that. Ty let go off my hand and placed his on my thigh I felt butterflies.

"My mom said she miss you." Tyga says his mom is literally the sweetest lady ever.

"Awe when you see her tell momma Naye I miss her to." I say. I love how I get along with his mom I call her Momma Naye but her real name is Pasionaye but that's a mouth full. Tyga and my mom are pretty close to he calls her Momma Kris. My dad still doesn't approve of me and Tyga so I barely talk to him anymore. I sit there in my thoughts till Tyga interrupts me saying we're here. We get out of the car but don't get to close because of paparazzi who is even ready to be taking pictures of people at 6:50 am.

Me and Tyga cover our faces and walk in quickly. We walk over to my dressing room and we see the photographer Dave. He quickly greets us and says hair and make up will be here in 15 minutes. Then says they'll bring my outfits in. I'm pretty excited I love high fashion and doing photo shoots and it's kind of like a Fashion statement for every decade. It's more of a historical high fashion but still I was doing a lot of that now. Me and Ty sat there waiting.

"Ky how long we going be here?" Tyga says checking his phone. "We get to leave at 1 for lunch then come back and we done at around 7:30 just in time to have dinner at moms if you want." I say. "Oh I should stay over." Ty says excitedly. "Okay." I laugh.

"Beauty crew!" I hear my favorite make up artist Giovanni yell knocking on the door. "Come in." Tyga yells. Giovanni and his crew quickly sat me down in a chair and got started right away. After they finished they started poofing my hair up they put it in like a halo around my head and put a teal ribbon around out. Someone walked in with the first outfit it was a yellow/ gold sheer dress with gold accents and blue flowers and teal on the waist and on the sleeves.

"Okay go behind the dividers." Giovanni said. "Take off your clothes and Im going to help you get the corset on." Tyga laughs but he don't mind because Giovanni is gay. I quickly do as im told and Giovanni helps me into the Corset it was really tight to train my waist. Then after its on Giovanni helps me slip into the dress. Giovanni walks me on set with Tyga following behind.

"Damn Ky you look old." Tyga laughs taking a picture of me. "Okay Kylie get on the set." I quickly walk on set. I pose a bit and the photographer snaps the pictures. I pretty much was just posing or sitting on the floor the set was a a white back ground and a white big block I can sit on.

"Okay we're done with the 1900's go change into the 1910's." The photographer says walking over to me. I walk back to my dressing room and wait for Giovanni and his crew Tyga was already here he came back during the shoot because his mom called him. "Hey baby girl." He says hugging me.

"I would kiss you but this lipstick feels more like paint." I say laughing. Tyga just keeps hugging me then I pull away and go sit on the make up chair because I heard Giovanni's voice. He walks in and gets busy on my face to alter the make up a little bit. He gets my hair into a bun and makes it into a Edwardian coiffure. Then we walk behind the dividers. He brings out a gold dress with gold accents and hangs it on the dividers. He helps me take off the other outfit and the corset. Thank god I could barely breath. I let a sign of relief when he takes it off now we put on the other dress that's tight on the waist not small tight but form fitting tight. Then we go and redo the picture process just posing differently to show off the dress differently. Tyga takes more pictures of me on his phone. When the 1910's is over I walk out and find Tyga in the hall I grab his hand and we walk back to my dressing room hand in hand.

"You look so cute." Tyga says laughing. "Shut up." I say sitting in the chair. I look at my hair and on of the sides is like coming out and sitting up. I take off my make up to help Giovanni some. He walks in after 2 minutes with a gorgeous flapper dress it's white. It had fringe on it and it looked about knee length. On the side one of his crew members had white gloves and a long pearl necklace. He came and did my makeup and put my hair in sleek finger waves. We then walked behind the dividers and put on the dress I put on the gloves and the long pearls. We run off to the set to snap more pictures I check the time it's 10:20 when we finish with the 1920's pictures. I made Tyga take pictures of me because I loved this outfit.

"Kylieeee." Tyga says as we sit in the dressing room waiting. I look up at him instead of saying anything. "I'm hungry." He says looking through the pics he took of me. He did pretty good waiting I know how boring it can be sometimes just waiting for the shoot to be over. He didn't really complain though he just always looked at me smiling.

Giovanni came in and did my make up again for the 1930's look. He did my hair in lose curls hanging over my shoulder. Then he put a slight hint of bangs. We went behind the dividers and he helped me put on a black long sleeve draping plunge neckline. It went to mid calf and then he put a belt around my waist. I quickly put on some black heels and walked out to the set. We did the whole picture taking process again then walked back.

"Tygaaaa." I said walking in my dressing room. "What baby?" He said looking around making sure no one came in the room behind me. "One more outfit and we can go." I said giving him a quick kiss. Then I sat in my chair. The beauty crew ran in doing my make up and hair I guess they were hungry to. They put my hair in a pompadour hairstyle. Then I went to change Giovanni helped me take the dress off then he told me to put some black long gloves then a mid calf skirt. Then he helped me put on a peplum white blazer he helped me button it up because it was form fitting then I put on some white heels. We walked to take the last pictures then I walked back to my dressing room.

"They said we got an hour." Tyga said as I walked in. I quickly took of the costume and make up then I put my clothes back on. Me and Tyga walked to his car.

"Where you trynna go." Ty said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Uh I don't know?" I say trying to think.

"Oh there's this lil restaurant down the corner." He says.

"That's a cafe not a little restaurant but okay let's go." I say laughing. We drive to it and walk in. We act like friends just in case. Our server is this white girl with a lot of tattoos I see her trying to get Tyga's attention. We quickly order our food and I act a bit rude to towards her.

"Damn I guess baby girl jealous." He say chuckling. "No she's just acting like a slut." I say quickly. "Uhm baby girl you be nice when you not mad so stop I'm all yours don't worry bout no one." He says. He pulls out his phone and types something my phone goes off and it's a text from Tyga it says I love you. I text it back and I look up at him smirking.

"Here's your food cutie." She says to me winking. Then she slams Tygas food. Uh well I see she was trying to get my attention. As soon as she leaves me and Tyga start laughing. "What the hell." Tyga says getting a serious face. "She wanted me I guess." I say. We ate our food and had a good time then we decided to go back to the photo shoot.

It was time to start up again so we went into my dressing room I sat in my chair and it started up again the make up for the 1950's. They did my hair in a pony tail like Aubrey Hepburn in the movie funny face. They added these clip on bangs. Then we went behind the dividers and I put on this long black dress with red flowers and green vines on it that went to my calf. I went and did the shoot.

When I went to my dressing room I saw Tyga looking bored. I kinda felt bad I made him come but I was working on so many things right now so I wanted to get this photo shoot done and he wanted to come. I didn't say anything though I just went and sat on my chair. For the sixties look they put my hair in a smooth chignon bun and put a spray in it that made it look blonde. Then I went to change into a color block dress when I put on the gogo boots that's what gave it the 60's vibe. We went and they snapped pictures Tyga came to and took pics on his phone. I still didn't really talk to him it was awkward. We walked back to my room.

"Just 3 more my pretty princess." Giovanni said brushing the blonde spray out of my hair. I groaned I was tired. I can't really help it I'm only 17. He did my make up then he put a bouffant in my hair a really big one and sleeked it back with a black headband so they would see it. After that he helped me put on a baby blue jumpsuit then he put blue and white pearls on me. We went to the set and took the pictures.

"Baby girl." Tyga said as I walked in the dressing room I don't know why but I ignored him. He has been on my phone all day I didnt really care what he was doing though. I opened my mouth to say something because I felt bad I ignored him but Giovanni walked in. For the 80's they curled my hair like Whitney Houston in the I want to dance with somebody video. Then I put on a black form fitting dress I don't know what it had to do with the 80's but it looked very classic with the black gloves and diamond necklace. I guess the hair was enough 80's but according to Giovanni the little black dress started in the 80's so. I went and took the pictures this one was kind of fun they gave me a clear beach ball to pose with.

"Last one finally." Giovanni said doing my make up. For the 90's he just brushed out my curls so they look more natural and took out the 80's curly bangs. For the 90's they gave me a magenta t shirt with the sleeves a little oversized and some high waisted navy color high water pants. Then they gave me white vans to put on I did then went to the shoot. I couldn't wait till I finished.

"We're done taking pictures." Everyone clapped I was so tired. I went to the dressing room and saw Tyga. I walked past him and went behind the dividers to change.

Tyga's Pov
I don't know why Kylie been ignoring me I haven't done nothing but I'll ask her when we get to her house. It 7:30 and she getting ready to leave. I know she tired so I ain't going try to bother her much today. I was waiting outside her door when the photographer came up to me.

"Tell Kylie she has to be back to pick which pictures she's releasing to Vogue magazine and to the media." He says then walks away. I knock on the door then come in Kylie tying her hair up.

"Kylie we gotta come back tomorrow to pick what pics we releasing." I say standing in the doorway. She groaned. "I don't want to can't I skip?" She says still not looking at me. I was bout to ask her if she crazy this for Vogue but then I remembered she only 17 I gotta take it easy on her. "You can't skip." I say finally.

We walk out to the car and I feel this awkward silence I don't say nothing though. We get in the car and drive to her house. I don't know if I should go in but she stands there looking at me when she gets out so I follow. I walk in and greet her mom then I follow Kylie to her room. We get in and I sit on her bed she sits on the other side of it.

"Baby what's wrong with you?" I say looking over to her. "Nothing I don't know why I'm ignoring you honestly it was just because I saw you were so fucking bored in my shoot and I felt annoying I guess." She says staring at her hands in her lap.

"Baby girl you know I had fun take all them pictures of my baby and so you go to my stuff and you don't get bored man I had fun because I was with my princess." I say pulling her over to me. She connects our lips.

"Let's skip dinner im tired." She says.

"Okay get ready for bed." I say. I go to the part of her room where some of the stuff I leave at my like some pajama pants and a regular t shirt. Me and Ky hop in the bed and I pull her close i kiss her forehead and we drift off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 8.5K 36
"Should we tell them about us?" "No. Not yet" "So we'll hide it then?" "Yeah. Let's keep it lowkey"
2K 189 29
Yn : what are you talking about!! Tae : so you don't know what I'm talking About Yn : no Tae : It was you right It's alw...
44.4K 1.7K 52
basically a group chat with celebrities.
90.8K 1.4K 22
"That's the thing, (Y/N)," she said, "I don't care if I ruin your life. I always get what I want." {slow updates}