♥Hearts♥KnB♥Kise Ryouta or Ka...

Galing kay Puripuriko

Japan is sealed within a glass dome in order to prevent an apocalypse from breaking out. An organization know... Higit pa

♥00♥ The chosen one
♥01♥ Blonde Terrorist
♥02♥ She's my antidote
♥03♥ Flow like water
♥04♥ The strong are the shield for the weak
♥05♥ Phantom
♥06♥ I entrust my soul to you
♥6.5♥ The ones who wants to break the glass, Kiseki no Sedai
♥07♥ One week later...
♥08♥ WINGS vs Kiseki no Sedai
♥10♥ Romeo and Juliet part 1
♥11♥ Romeo and Juliet part 2
♥12♥ Romeo and Juliet part ways...
♥13♥ Until we die!
♥13.5♥ New comrades
♥14♥ What is this world turning us into?
Day 1 Akashi Seijuurou
Day 2 -Midorima Shintarou-
Day 3 -Murasakibara Atsushi-
Day 4 -Aomine Daiki and Kuroko Tetsuya-
Final day -Kise Ryouta-
♥15♥ There is no going back
♥16♥ Release
♥17♥ We have to survive!
♥18♥ Stay with me
♥19♥ Reincarnation
♥19.5♥ Fall of the Rainbow
♥20♥ Despair
♥21♥ You have to come back!
♥22♥ We'll bring forth the miracle!
♥23♥ The me who called your name ♥Ending♥
♥Ending Note♥
♥Soul Key List♥

♥09♥ The truth hurts

802 34 11
Galing kay Puripuriko

Kise took her to the famous forest of suicides; Aokigahara. The whole forest, from a bird's eye view, was literally a sea of forests that seemed endless. It's the perfect hiding place. The security cameras were hacked by Momoi so it makes it easier for the others to go in and out of the forest without being detected. With the use of their S.G, and their specially made bikes, they can get in and out so much quicker.

Why did he take her there? That's where the base of Kiseki no Sedai was located.

Kise touched a tree that has a skeleton hanging from it. Mitsuru was disgusted by it since the skeleton still has its clothes on. A businessman's suit... It's true that clothes do speak a story of a person's life. Mitsuru guessed that the guy committed suicide because he was made redundant. 

The tree opened a panel and Kise typed the password in it. Once the password was detected, the elevator came up and allowed them to enter it. Mitsuru thought it was clever of using trees as a means of transport for going up or down. Too bad the space inside was small...

"Mitsucchi, I'm sorry..." 

"Huh?" What was he apologizing to her for? 

"I'm sorry that you are the chosen Queen..." He's afraid of the future ahead of them; it will be a cruel journey for Mitsuru. He promised her that he will be by her side but will she accept that? 

"You idiot, what are you apologizing for? If there is nothing to apologize for, don't say sorry." 

"But-" 

The door opened before them and they were within what looked like an extravagant entrance of a mansion. Mitsuru realized it's an underground mansion. It was like being in a dream that you never want to wake up from. The chandelier dangled from the ceiling; the atmospere was warm and comforting, and the many doors indicated the many rooms the underground have.

"Chairo, welcome to the Kiseki no Sedai mansion. She looked up the spiral stairs and down came the leader of the Kiseki no Sedai. He was weaing a black suit with a vest that matched his hair color. "I am Akashi Seijuurou, one of your Kings." Akashi held her right hand up and kissed it. 

"Nice to meet you." Mitsuru took her hand away and held his hand again to give him a firm handshake. 

"M-Mitsucchi-!" Kise was very shocked because no one ever dared to have a handshake with Akashi before; no one was worthy of his handshakes!

'Hm? A very firm handshake...this girl is a lot stronger than I thought. She is not shy to be brave at all. What a girl...' "Let me show you around. Since I acknowledge you as one of us, I will introduce you. Kise, follow us." 

"Eh?! I am allowed to come?!" 

"Of course. You're the first King she met so she won't feel out of place if you are there." 

"O-okay..." That's right. Kise's the first King to meet Mitsuru and the one who injected the Queen's Heart into her. He's the one who completely changed her fate...

Mitsuru followed Akashi to another elevator. The three of them were silent until Akashi started to give her the answers that she wanted to know. 

"You are chosen as the Queen because your DNA is compatible with the Queen's Heart. It's almost like a game of chess and you are the most valuable piece for us." 

"Why me?" Mitsuru asked him, if it weren't for Kise giving me the power, I wouldn't have been involved in anything." 

"That is true. But we don't have a choice. It takes more than just normal weapons to take Angels or WINGS down. Our previous leader sacrifised himself in order to create the ultimate weapons. The Kings's Heart and the Queen's Heart. Thankfully, we have a total of 6 Kings." 

'That means a total of 6 people can pull out their own Soul Keys...' Mitsuru thought to herself. 

The door opened and they were in what seemed like a lab. Much deeper than the warmth of the mansion, a cold lab was here.

"This is where we store the weapons for ourselves. Aomine and Kuroko are responsible of bringing back parts for us but that is not important because I have someone you have to meet right now." They walked towards the end of the lab and Akashi put his hand on the handprint sensor. It gave him the access to enter. 

"Hm? Akashi-kun?" They have entered Momoi's computer room. The only lights within the dark room were from the computer screens. 

"Momoi, I have brought her here." He stood out of the way so Momoi can get a good look at Mitsuru. 

"Ah! Mimi!" Momoi spun around from her spinning chair and got up to hug Mitsuru, "You are much cooler in person! I finally get to meet you!" 

"Y-you're suffocating me!" Mitsuru complained. Since Momois' chest size was much bigger than Mitsuru's, she was suffering. 

"Oh? Sorry! Hahaha, it's just you are so cool when you fight! I see you all the time thanks to hacking security cameras!" 

'So she is the one that hacks security cameras for the others..." 

"I am Momoi Satsuki, Kiseki no Sedai's hacker. Nice to meet you, Mimi." 

"Momoi, show her what we found." Akashi said to Momoi. Momoi's smile disappeared right away. 

"That..." 

"Do it." 

Momoi doesn't have a choice and she went back to sit on the spinning chair. She pressed a number of keys and out came Kasamatsu Yukio's profile on the screen. 

"Yukio-senpai...?" 

"As of now, we are stopping your communications with this guy." Akashi was straight to the point, relentless with the truth, "This guy is with WINGS. It's been confirmed."

"What? Why?!" 

"Mimi, calm down..." Momoi insisted. 

"No! You took me here telling me that WINGS is after me and then you tell me that Yukio-senpai and I can't talk to each other anymore, what kind of bullshit are you telling me?! There is no way he's with WINGS!"

Akashi went over to Momoi and clicked on a video file. Momoi's hacking skills were top notch since she was able to hack into WINGS's camera. The camera was at the training ground for the soldiers. Kasamatsu can be seen with a soldier. The soldier has messy long black hair and an eerie smile. Mitsuru have a feeling this guy cannot be trusted. 

"Kasamatsu Yukio, from now on this makes you one of us. Thank you for confirming the information for us. I'm Imayoshi Shoichi and I welcome you as a comrade. You are under my team from now on." 

"Ah. Imayoshi, I will get straight to the point... I am only here to do what I have to do. Don't expect me to be too friendly." 

"Okay, okay. I'm just glad we have a reliable person on the team." 

"Hmph..." 

"Kasamatsu, I am just curious..." 

"What?" 

"That is your childhood friend, isn't it?" 

"Huh? You're wasting my time by asking ridiculous questions? It's not important anymore. You guys are looking for the Queen, no? Let's focus on the important part."

"Mitsucchi..." Kise was about to put a hand on her shoulder to comfort her but she wanted none of that. 

"Yukio-senpai will never betray me! Never!" 

"It's true... He...we caught him on security cameras that he was watching you fight with Tsugawa the whole time. He even tailed you for a while..." Momoi sadly explained to her.

"He..." She can't deny that she felt someone was following her. That was Kasamatsu? What happened since the whole time he stopped visiting her from the hospital? She doesn't understand anything anymore. 

Seeing her in pain was something he disliked. He wished he can do something about it but he knew that the truth will come out sooner or later so there's nothing to be done. 

"He must have a reason...I-I refuse to believe that he's trying to take to WINGS! I refuse to believe!" She ran out of the dark room, wanting to be alone. She doesn't want to believe in something that will make her think Kasamatsu was a traitor to her...

"Yukio-senpai..."

"It's morning, Mitsuru... Hurry up and get up. We have school. Get up already!" 

"Senpai...!"

"For me? I'm your Valentine again, huh? Thank you." 

"Yukio..."

"Mitsuru, once the world is peaceful, let's get married..." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There wasn't much places for her to go since Akashi ordered Momoi to prevent her escape by making the tree's elevator unable to give access from inside. Mitsuru found herself in one of the King's room instead since she needed a place to just be alone.

"Yukio-senpai..." She can use her cell phone but what if they were right about Kasamatsu? She wanted to call him and hear it for herself that he's not with WINGS.

Kise came into his room. He was glad to have found her in his room. He sat on the bed next to her, an arm around her shoulder, pulling her close to him. He kissed the top of her head knowing her feelings were very hurt. 

"Please tell me it's all a lie..." 

"It's the truth..." 

Mitsuru silently let the tears fall. The more she doesn't want to believe, the more reality was in her face. 

"Akashi-kun!" Momoi called out to Akashi and made him look at the screen. 

Akashi looked at the screen to see Angels were rampaging within the city of Tokyo. WINGS must have been unable to contain the virus and it spreaded out by mistake. 

"They will kill off the population if this keeps up..." Akashi pressed the rainbow colored button. It's a button that's used to get all of the other King's attention. "Call out to everyone. Everybody head to Tokyo and take down the Angels. Do not let anything live. I repeat: Do not let anything live..." 

Kise can hear Akashi's voice. He wanted to comfort Mitsuru some more but he decided that he needed to do what was the biggest priority. 

"Mitsucchi-" Mitsuru suddenly stood up. She made her way out of the room...

"Mitsucchi!" 

"Momoi will be hacking the cameras to help see where the Angels are. Follow her directions and you will be fine. Alright, let's-" Akashi was talking to the other Kings. He noticed Kise and Mitsuru making their way over. 

"Chairo-san..." Kuroko looked at her slightly red eyes. She was crying too... 

"Oh? So this is the Queen? She is flat." Aomine rudely muttered to Kuroko. 

"Don't underestimate the Queen, Aomine." 

"Huh... This tiny girl is our Queen?" Murasakibara doesn't seem to like the small girl much; she's too small for his liking. "I can crush her." 

"Akashi, I'm going too." 

"Even after knowing Angels were originally human, are you still going to fight?" 

"I don't care. The world can go fuck itself for all I care. I will kill anything that's in my way of the truth. I just want to find Yukio-senpai and ask him what the hell he's doing." 

"As long as you kill Angels along the way, I don't mind what you do..." 

"Which one of you has the strongest Soul Key?" 

"That will be me." Akashi and Mitsuru's eyes met. Only having meet today, there was already a mutual trust. "Use me, Chairo." 

Taking out Akashi's Soul Key, she took out the scissors blade. She decided to only use the one with the crescent handle. She gave the one with a circular handle back to Akashi. 

"I'm heading out to Tokyo first." Mitsuru said to Akashi, determined for the truth.

"Kise, head out with Chairo." Akashi ordered. 

"Got it!" 

Kasamatsu just got orders that Angels were rampaging within Tokyo city. Troops were already sent out to decrease the level of disorder and chaos but time was running out. Dressed in their uniform, Kasamatsu Yukio was ready for battle...

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

6.8K 261 40
"ꜱᴏ...ʜᴏᴡ ɪꜱ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴋɪꜱᴇ ʀʏᴏᴜᴛᴀ?" ꜱʜᴇ ꜱᴍɪʟᴇᴅ ꜰᴏɴᴅʟʏ, ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴜᴅɪᴇɴᴄᴇ "ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ꜱᴛᴀʏᴇᴅ" ׂׂૢ་༘࿐______...
735K 20.6K 169
"I will never forgive him. I will never show him mercy. I'll kill you, Kibutsuji Muzan!!!!" A boy as normal as you and I. All he had was his sister...
113K 3.2K 23
[First Place in the category of Kise Ryota on Kuroko no Basket Watty Awards~ THANKS FOR ALL THOSE WHO SUPPORTED THIS.] Konaru Ren, who is a girl that...
222K 7.3K 88
A Kuroko no basuke fanfic Teiko's basketball #1 Teiko middle school's basketball club. A team known as the Generation of miracles. Their story needs...