Our Sensational Future

Af chonisloves

It's been 15 years since Cheryl and Toni have graduated high school and their lives couldn't be better. Two y... Mere

cast descriptions
a typical day
the trouble with tayleigh
Bonus Chapter- i love you so much evabear
more kids?
the newest editions
meeting the girls
dead mother's daughter
the photo album
what the night brings
the wake
tantrums, tantrums, tantrums
suggestion page
the road trip
i just want this to last forever
the christmas spirit
what christmas means to me
terrible sister?
promises
tayleigh's birthday
"i'm happy i get to be a big brother"
i'm leaving
we do it as a family
wedding bells
goodbyes
characters
the last 3 years
the suprise!
the sorta siblings
"you'll never be alone"
one step closer to home
finally home
catching up- part one
catching up- part 2
taken
the rescue mission
recovery and aftermath
park day
"just simply because i love you"
never want to grow up
gotcha day!
a fun lil game
power outages and would you rather
gender reveal!
we can't change the past
bonding time
would you like to be adopted?
jealousy
keep the ones you love close
meet our 3 new kids
despite everything
morning routine
new characters? middle names?
disney trip pt.1
disney trip pt.2
i made an insta account for this book!
disney trip pt.3
disney insta posts pt.1
disney insta posts pt.2
we all cry sometimes
waiting room
noah flynn jones
gifted
easter disaster
all about avani
"i'm the lucky one"
pre nationals
nationals day one pt. 1
important a/n
nationals day one pt. 2
nationals day two
fights and advice
cheryl's interview
adventures in babysitting
bruno the dog
grace's family tree
the big graduation
forever family
christmas oneshot
SUPRISE

together

587 13 2
Af chonisloves

toni's pov

tonight we all decided to go out to dinner at a fancy restaurant with everyone. it was probably a bad idea considering how many kids we all have but i was hoping for the best.

"can i have ice cream?" sebi asks. "that's a dessert bud. how about try looking at the dinner food." jug says and hands him a real menu. "i want mac n cheese." sebastian says. "ok we can order you that." betty says.

"aiden can you please not play with that on the table? this is a fancy restaurant." cher says and takes his toy dinosaur. "ugh. i was busy playing with that." he says a tries to grab it back. "at least tell me what you want to eat first." i say. "mac n cheese. just like sebi." he says and cheryl gives his toy back.

"grace do you know what your getting?" i ask her. "yea." she says. "me and grace are both getting pasta with the red sauce." layla says. "do you want me to order for you guys or can you do it yourself?" i ask. "we can do it." gracie says. "yup we're big enough." lay says and i give them a thumbs up.

"mom look at this picture." ang says and shows me her phone. it's a selfie of her, ella, lea, and kayla. "of course kayla's making a funny face." i say. "well yea i'm not normal." she says and makes a funny face again. "together we make the fab four." lea says. "yep. it's a thing now." ella says.

"yea and we're the fantastic five." fred says referring to him, brandon, gia, emily, and liam. "that's our group chat name and everything." brandon says sarcastically.

"wait really?" tayleigh asks.

"no. i'm pretty sure it's called the guiney pigs." gianna says and all the older kids start laughing.

"wow. way to call us out." kevin says pretending to be offended. "it is kind of true though." fangs says and takes a sip of his drink.

"what does that even mean?" lizzie asks innocently. "your an idiot." jules rolls her eyes. "girls stop fighting." betty says.

"it means that we were the first born kids so our parents used us to test out how they were going to parent." liam explains.

"oh. that makes sense. i didn't get it at first either." evi says and shrugs.

"mama i want to play on your phone." vivi says to veronica. "not right now viv we're at a restaurant. how about you color with evi?" ronnie says. viv just looks over at ev whose coloring in a coloring book she brought. "i don't want to color." she complains and flops onto veronicas lap.

"someone's a little tired i see." v says and strokes her hair. "i'm not tired!" viv says and i can tell she's getting a little angry.

"here i brought a coloring book for you aswell." archie says and hands her a random one he found in veronicas purse.

"no!" vivi says and crosses her arms. "vivian elizabeth please don't start this. i see your getting angry but we're in a fancy restaurant and you have to calm down a little. you can play on my phone later. how about you go sit with one of your aunts or uncles." ronnie suggests. "ok." she says and sighs.

"bunea chica mija." v says and kisses the top of her head.

vivi runs over to cheryl and sits with her. "no suprise there." archie says. "that was good." i whisper to ronnie. "thanks. we're working on it." she says.

emily's pov

we were all in the middle of eating our dinner and chatting when i see i got a text.

it was from my biological dad.

he hasn't texted me in months so i'm so confused right now. i open it and the message is really sweet.

d: hey em. i miss you a lot. i hope all is well with you and luke. do you want to have lunch together tomorrow? ❤️

i didn't know how to respond. i miss my biological dad too but sweet pea is my dad now.

"luke?" i whisper across the table. "what? and why are you whispering?" he asks. "can you um come outside with me?" i ask. "i mean i guess. but why?" he asks me. "i'll tell you in a minute." i say and stand up. "excuse us for a minute." i say to the table.

"where are you two going?" my mom asks. "just outside for a minute. i need to talk to him about something." i explain. "ok just don't be too long. dessert is coming soon." my dad (sweet pea) says.

me and luke go outside the restaurant and sit in the benches that were right next to the door.

"so what is this about?" he asks and i just hand him the phone. "he texted you?" he asks and i smile. "wow." he says. "i know. but i don't know if i should go." i sigh. "why not?" he asks. "i'd be betraying mom." i say honestly. "oh. right." he says.

"do you think if i'd ask mom to go she'd let me?" i ask him. "i have no idea. he cheated on her and came home drunk multiple times." luke says. i get chills just thinking about the memories.

"he's better now though." i say. "yea he is. i know that. you know that. but mom doesn't." he says truthfully. "this sucks." i say and slouch down into the bench.

"if you go i'm going too." he says. "really?" i ask. "of course. i personally don't have any bad memories of dad. and i- i just really miss him." luke says. "i miss him too." i say.

"do you think that makes us ungrateful? for the family we have now?" he asks me. "we're not ungrateful." i say. "then what does that make us?" he asks.

"i have no idea. i'm your big sister not google. i don't have the answers to everything. i'm still figuring out this whole life thing too." i say and put my arm around him.

"your a great big sister." he confesses. "i know." i smile. "how about a thank you." he asks. "fine. thank you little lukey." i laugh. "ew don't call me that." he says and i just laugh again. "anyway i'm always here for you. if you ever want to talk about anything like dad. we're in this together." i say and take his hand.

"thanks. i'm here for you too. so are we going to tell mom that we're going to see dad tomorrow?" he asks. "yea. we'll tell her at home though. i don't want to draw any attention from everyone else." i say. "ok. let's go." he says.

i stand up, take his hand, and we go inside. together

A/n: who should i write about next chapter?

did you guys like how i went into more depth about luke and emily's past?

i actually really enjoyed writing about them so i'm definitely going to try to include them and there storyline in this book a lot more!

Instas:
@Ella.Claire.BlossomTopaz

tb to when i was 10 and ev was 2. time flies 🥺
p.s. i can't seem to remember why evi was so sad in this picture. try to take a guess in the comments!        comments:
@cherylbombshell- omg this picture. you guys were literal babies. if i had to guess i'd say she was tired
@tiny.topaz- i agree with cher
@angelica.blossom.topaz- she doesn't like you. jkjk. unless...
@lea.andrews- she didn't want to take the picture
@kayla.kelgarty- she wanted a toy that you didn't let her have
@liam_bt- she wanted animal crackers
@archie.andrews- is it bad that i agree with liam

@Fred.Andrews

caught 😳 @emily_cecilia
comments:
@emily_cecilia- ah love you
@brandon_bt- @gianna.kelgarty can we do this?
@gianna.kelgarty- @brandon_bt of course
@kevin.the.gay- yessss
@ronnie.lodge- my son has a girlfriend ah
@fangs.fogarty- aw
@sweet_pea- don't break her heart
@katie.fisher- is our main goal as parents to embarrass our kids by commenting on their instas lmao

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

77.7K 1.6K 22
"I'm just not in love with you anymore Betty and I'm sorry you had to find out this way" He tells me as he grips the sheet around his waist. "So you...
1.9K 95 26
A family returns to Riverdale after thirteen years. What was their reason for moving back home? Was Riverdale worth returning home to?
15.4K 80 38
Life changes within a blink. We don't even realize the consequences of time passing. After seven years the former core-four has to face their past mi...
7.5K 430 31
riverdale x the florida project||CROSSOVER FANFIC 6 years ago, at the end of senior year in riverdale, toni topaz had a one night stand while drunk a...