You and Me #LisKook #COMPLETED

By AnnaPeytonisMe

Have you ever wondered how would it be like if you were married to your crush? How about if you were expectin... More

Chapter 1- HER
Chapter 2- The Present
Chapter 3- HIM
Chapter 4- The call
Chapter 5- Family
Chapter 6- The Encounter
Chapter 7- The Tension
Chapter 8- The Argument
Chapter 9- The Resemblance
Chapter 10- The Arrangement
Chapter 11- The Talk
Chapter 12- The Plan
Chapter 13- Our conversation
Author's Note
Chapter 14- The Mansion
Chapter 15- The Post
Chapter 16- The Fight
Chapter 17- The Request
Chapter 18- The Tour
Chapter 19- The Tour PT. 2
Chapter 20 - The Likes
Chapter 21- The Question
Chapter 22 - The Change
Chapter 22- The Decision
Chapter 23- The Girl
Chapter 24- The Jealousy
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 25- The Start
Chapter 26- The Video Call
Chapter 27- The Solution
Chapter 28- The Trip
Chapter 29- The Kiss
Chapter 30- The Swim
Chapter 31- The KIDS
Chapter 32- The Vacation
Chapter 33- The Wish
Chapter 34- The Dilemma
Chapter 35- The Past
Chapter 36- The Reunion
Chapter 37-The Brawl
Author's Note
Chapter 38- The Date
Chapter 39- The Party
Chapter 40- The Moment
Chapter 41- The Bomb
Chapter 42- Their Story
Author's Note
Chapter 43- The Meltdown
Chapter 44- The Talk
Chapter 45- The Frustation
Chapter 46- The Dispute
Chapter 47- His Explanation
Chapter 48- The Dinner
Chapter 49 - The Ultrasound
Chapter 50- His Cuteness
Chapter 52- The Misunderstanding
Chapter 53- The Lunch Date
Chapter 54- Their Bond
Chapter 55- The Day Before
Chapter 56- The PEP TALK
Chapter 57- The Preparations
Author's Note
Chapter 58- THE BIG DAY
Chapter 59- The RECEPTION
Chapter 60- The After Party
Chapter 61- The Morning After
Chapter 62- The Mood
Chapter 63- The Rift
Chapter 64- The SECRET
Chapter 65- The Disaster
Chapter 66- The Snob
Chapter 67- The Revelation
Chapter 68- The Revelation Pt. 2
Chapter 69- The Reconciliation
Chapter 70- The Scare
Chapter 71- The Break
Chapter 72- The PANIC
Chapter 73- The Blessing
Chapter 74- The Future
Chapter 75- EPILOGUE
AUTHOR'S NOTE- FAREWELL
SPECIAL
EXCITING NEWS! πŸŽ‰

Chapter 51- The Visit

5.8K 196 27
By AnnaPeytonisMe

LISA

So, here I am standing outside JK's building. Possibly looking like a fool.

Not kidding.

I drove really quickly to his office. Ella would probably scold me for being really fast.

The doorman was looking at me funny.

I approached him and asked.

"Excuse me Sir. Is Jeon JungKook in his office? If so, where is it? "

He stared at me for a bit.

"Yes, the big boss is inside. Do you have an appointment ma'am? "

He gestures for me to hand over my ID.

Seriously?  Do I need to show my ID?
I just needed to talk to him.

"Here. "

I have him my old ID because I forgot the new one at the office.

Thanks to a certain man named Jeon JungKook. 🤦

He let me inside the building and when I got in. The lobby and the reception area was huge.

Damn! Sometimes, I do forget that my husband is an rich.

I approached the lady at the reception area. She was busy typing up a storm.

The other lady at the front desk was busy talking to a client to notice my presence.

I faked a coughed and both of them stared at me.

"Hello. Good morning. I just wanted to know what floor and room no. Mr. Jeon JungKook is at. "

They both stared at me for long and then looked at each other.

The first girl said.

"I'm sorry ma'am but do you have an appointment with the CEO? "

No, I don't. Because currently your CEO is pissed at me and does not want to talk.

But I couldn't say that.

"No. But I just really wanna talk to him
It's important. "

The other lady looked at me menacingly.

"Sorry ma'am but unless you have an appointment with the CEO, you cannot in everyway talk to him or be in his presence for he is busy. "

Ok. Did she just mock me?
B****!

The lady you are talking to happens to be his wife. If you must know.

But..  still I couldn't say that.

I'm not in the position to do so.

So I sighed and walked all the way to the benches to sit.

I need to call Jk now.

I got my phone and started calling him. But the idiot won't even answer and rejected every single phone call I have. How will I talk to him if the receptionist and everyone has been looking at me like a hawk?

I need connections.

I called JK's PA- Jackson Wang.

He might be able to help me.

On the first ring, he picked up the call.

Thank God!

Jackson: Hello. Good morning Mrs. Jeon! How may I help you?

Lisa: Hey Jackson! Sorry to disturb you for a minute but I'm actually inside your building and I wanted to talk to Jk. But apparently, your SECURITY and the FRONT DESK PERSONNELS won't let me pass because I don't have an appointment with him. Can you like help me? I need to talk with Jk. It's really important.

Jackson: Yeah sure Mrs. Jeon. Don't worry. I'll call them right away. And I'm sorry if they didn't recognize you ma'am.

Lisa: it's fine Jackson! Thanks a lot for the help. And pls. Don't tell JK ok?

Jackson: Yes ma'am.

When I stopped the call.

I saw not receptionist startled by a phone call and looked at my direction. Then the familiar ding of the elevator sounded. And out went...

JACKSON WANG himself.

The receptionist and the other people bowed to him.

And he directly approached me saying loudly...

"Mrs. Jeon, it's so nice to see you here."

All the people in the lobby who heard him clearly were shocked. I could see the two receptionists gulp.

Yeah, they obviously they didn't know me. I never come here because I was shy and probably a little afraid of the business side of things. Corporate world is very scary you know.

It's also because I hate attention and I didn't want to come to Jk or his building. Itd be so ackward. With people staring at me. But for the sake of Jk, I'd endure being in the spotlight right now so that I could appease and talk to the guy.

-the guy who obviously is mad at me.

I smiled at Jackson. Relieved to see him.

"Thanks you Jackson for coming to get me. You are a big help. I really need to talk with your snob of a boss. "

I whined. He just smiled at me. And gestured for me to follow him. As we were heading to the elevator, I saw the two receptionists' head down like they couldn't look at me.

Yeah, that's right! Be very afraid. You just gave the attitude to the boss's wife.

I saw Jackson looked fiercely at the two and gestured for us to go. The people witnessing this bowed to me and greeted me a Good morning. They made way for us.

I looked around and found out that JK's company was really top notch I mean look at the inside of this building. It's super nice.

It was modern and very chic.

Rose would probably gape at everything.

We were now heading to the elevator.

It looked so high-tech.

I was beside Jackson and when the elevator opened. All the people inside scuttled out to make room for me.

They nodded and bowed to me.
I found it ackward.

We entered the elevator.

"Jackson, what floor is JK's office at? " I asked. I was curious as I've never been here before.

"It is on one of the top floors ma'am. The 95th floor to be exact. The boss has his own penthouse up the 98th floor but he usually works at  the 95th. He's currently in a meeting with HYUNDAI CORP. but in about 30 minutes, he'll be in the office. Would you like me to call him and tell him that you're here ma'am? You'd be waiting in his office for awhile. " he asked.

"No need to tell him Jackson. I'll be fine waiting for him. If it's ok, could you order food for me and him? I'd like to eat lunch with him there. "

"Sure Mrs. Jeon. "

"Ahhh, don't call me that. I feel old. You can just call me Lisa. It's fine. And thank you Jackson! "

He just smiled at me.

"It's my duty ma'am. "
I signalled but he shrugged.

"Mr. Jeon wouldn't like me calling you that maam. I'll stick to Mrs. Jeon ma'am. "

We arrived at the 95th floor and made our way to a wide hallway. When we arrived at the said pathway. I saw a lot of workers. They were all busy chatting and planning.

When they heard us they turned around and looked at me.

ACKWARD.

Jackson suddenly talked loudly.. again...

"Mrs. Jeon, this is where the Big boss works. This are his PLANNING and MANAGEMENT STAFF. " I smiled to them all. And all I heared were murmurs. They were definitely shocked to see the CEO'S wife personally.

Some of them were gossiping and talking. I just didn't mind. My mind was preoccupied by a certain temperamental man who is now ignoring me to the fullest and I had to make it up to him, by hook or by crook.

I made my way to the lobby of JK's office to see a beautiful girl manning the desk.

She had short hair and was beautiful.

Jackson approached the girl and said.

"Eunha, is the boss's meeting done? He has a very important visitor. "

The girl stared at me and eyed me up and down probably sizing me up.

Oh, I do not like her one bit.

Her eyebrows furrowed and she intensely stared at me.

"Who might be so important for the CEO to see? " She then said.

Gosh! Who is this b****? Why is she talking to me like that? What's with the stare?

Jackson probably felt the tension so he adamantly said.

"Eunha, this is Mrs. Lisa Jeon aka the CEO'S wife and Mrs. Jeon , this is Eunha Kim, Mr. Jeon's secretary. "

She was shocked.

So Jk, you're working with this girl and I had no idea. How dare you?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 371 24
A story in which a man named Jeon Jungkook works hard and wants to replace his father and be the Ceo of their company. It's his first priority and mo...
169K 6K 35
Jungkook is the heir of Jeon Star Hotel Company. He loves his job and knowing the fact that every women want to fuck him make him even more powerful...
60.9K 1.8K 19
lalisa maonban works at jeon interprises...her boss mr jeon suddenly thinks of giving his company on his son jeon jungkook's hand what will happen wh...
205K 5.3K 33
Where lalisa manoban is forced to marry jeon jungkook biggest mafia of whole asia cause of her father's reputation but she falls in love with him...