π•†π”Ήπ•Šπ”Όπ•Šπ•Šπ•€π•†β„• β™‘οΈŽ β“‰οΈŽβ’ΆοΈŽβ’ΊοΈŽβ“€οΈŽ...

By Princiyasultana

"Hell and Heaven", a place which is not so pleasurable for every human being. Some people just love this plac... More

π•€π•Ÿπ•₯𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 1 - ℝ𝕖𝕕-π•™π•’π•šπ•£π•–π•• 𝕓𝕠π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 3 - π”Ήπ•π•’π•”π•œ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 4 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕀𝕙𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕨
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 5 - β„šπ•¦π•–π•£π•–π•Ÿπ•”π•šπ•’
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 6 - β„™π•£π•–π•”π•šπ• π•¦π•€ π•‘π•£π•šπ•«π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 7 - ℝ𝕦𝕝𝕖𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 8 - π”Έπ•£π•”π•’π•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 9 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕠π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣 π•€π•šπ••π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 10 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙 π•¦π•Ÿπ•₯𝕠𝕝𝕕
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 11 - 𝔸 π•π•šπ•§π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 12 - 𝔻𝕣𝕠𝕑 𝕒 π•“π• π•žπ•“π•€π•™π•–π•π•
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 13 - π•€π•Ÿπ•₯π•–π•£π•£π• π•˜π•’π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 14 - π•Šπ•™π•šπ•π•π•ͺ - π•Šπ•™π•’π•π•π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 15 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•—π•šπ•£π•€π•₯ π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 16 - ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕀𝕖 π• π•Ÿ π•π•šπ•—π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 17 - 𝔽𝕒π•₯𝕖𝕕 𝕑𝕒π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 18 - π”½π•’π•π•π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 19 - β„‚π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•˜π•–π•€ 𝕠𝕗 π•–π•žπ• π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿπ•€
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 20 - π•Šπ•žπ•–π•π• 𝕒 𝕣𝕒π•₯
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 21 - β„™π•–π•€π•€π•šπ•žπ•šπ•€π•ž
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 22 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•€π•–π•”π• π•Ÿπ•• π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 23 - β„π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•˜π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 24 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•• π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 25 - π•Žπ•™π•šπ•€π•₯𝕝𝕖 𝔹𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 26 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•—π•šπ•Ÿπ•’π• π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 27 - 𝔹𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕π•ͺ!
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 28 - π•Šπ•–π•”π• π•Ÿπ•• π•“π•šπ•₯𝕖 𝕠𝕗 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕒𝕑𝕑𝕝𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 29 - ℕ𝕖𝕩π•₯ 𝕀π•₯𝕖𝕑
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 30 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕨𝕝𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 31 - π”»π•šπ•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•–π•£ 𝕕𝕒π•₯𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 32 - ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 33 - β„‚π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•˜π•–π•€ 𝕠𝕗 𝕗𝕒π•₯𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 34 - 𝔹𝕒𝕓π•ͺ 𝔻𝕠𝕝𝕝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 35 - π•Žπ•’π•£π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜π•€ π•π•Š 𝕆𝕣𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 36 - β„™π•π•’π•Ÿ 𝔹
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 37 - π•Šπ•¦π•£π•£π•–π•Ÿπ••π•–π•£
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 38 - 𝔹𝕖π•₯𝕣𝕒π•ͺ𝕒𝕝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 39 - π”Ύπ• π•£π•˜π• π•Ÿπ•šπ•«π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 40 - ℕ𝕖𝕨 π•™π•’π•‘π•‘π•šπ•Ÿπ•–π•€π•€
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 41 - β„™π•’π•šπ•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•• ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕀𝕦𝕣𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 42 - π”½π•£π•–π•–π••π• π•ž
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 43 - π•†π•“π•€π•–π•€π•€π•šπ• π•Ÿ
𝔸𝕦π•₯𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕀 ℕ𝕠π•₯𝕖
𝕄π•ͺ 5π•₯𝕙 π”Ήπ• π• π•œ! πŸ’œ

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 2 - 𝔹𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕗𝕦𝕝!

21.9K 980 437
By Princiyasultana

Third Person P.O.V

"Sir, he isn't opening his mouth." A young man says. 

His black suit is shining under the bright white light. His sunglasses are fit over his eyes, earrings are settled in his ears, hair is perfectly gelled and two guns are on his two sides. He is standing like a robot beside a huge one person couch.

The person who is sitting cross-legged on that couch before him has an e-pipe in between his lips. His right foot is moving from time to time as if he is counting seconds with that. His left hand is laying on the big black couch handle as his long fingers are trailing on its surface. 

He removes the e-pipe from his lips as he blows the smoke up on the air. A deep sigh leaves his lips as he looks beside the huge wall analog watch.

Tilting his head on the left side he motions his hand to the man and the man instantly understands his words and gives him his favourite beautiful trailing point knife.

Two letters are carved on its handle and that is 'JK'.

The person stands up from the couch. He removes his own black coat and starts walking towards the door which is right across the corridor.

The heel of his shoe is making 'Tik Tok' sounds in this pin-drop silent corridor which still shivers the core of every guard that is standing there. 

They all are looking straight, don't dare to look any other way. The young man is practically running behind the person and they reach the door. The person stops right in front of the door.

He looks back and no one can really see his eyes as the black shadow because of the light from the opposite direction, doesn't let anyone see his face. Not that they are complaining because they really don't want to see his face. 

The young man stops at least a few meters far from him as straight as a tree.

He sees the person's lips moving as he hears him asking, "Hobi hyung?"

"Mr. Jung hasn't reached the building yet, sir. He said it'll take him some more time." The young man watches the person's head nodding and in the next second, he vanishes inside the room where no one dares to go in their life. 

______________________________

"Do you have tiger lilies?" The old lady looks up as she flashes a big wide smile looking at the handsome man wearing a grey suit.

His hair is perfectly parted as his face is glowing under the mild light of the flower shop. A beautiful fragrant is coming from him which in the lady's point of view is more beautiful than flowers.

The lady never saw a man this much handsome. She bows quickly as she asks again, "Pardon me, can you say the name once again, dear?"

The handsome young man smiles widely as he again says politely, "Do you have any flower called 'Tiger lilies'?"

The handsome man watches the lady's face turned into a frown as she falls into deep thought.

After a minute she looks at him again and says, "It's a very rare flower. It's tough to find in South Korea. We used to have it but I'm not sure we have it right now or not."

"Can you kindly take a look to make sure? I really need that flower." The old lady looks at him and then her eyes trail behind him where two other men are standing like robots in full black suits and black sunglasses. 

She watches them carefully as she notices the bluetooth headphones in their ears and the curved tattoo in their hands. Both have the same tattoo. 

She scrunches her eyes to see the two letters properly but a slight cough brings back the old lady from her own thoughts as she jolts up suddenly. 

"Ma'am, please, can you check quickly? I heard that only your shop has that flower." She nods her head violently.

A sudden fear starts working inside her chest. All of his charms and handsomeness fade away from inside her brain as she runs inside a room.

The handsome man looks around the shop. It's a small flower shop in Seoul but the twentieth shop that he visited today in just one hour. 

After a few minutes, the old lady comes out of the shop with a beautiful bouquet of the 'Tiger lilies'. She hears the handsome man's deep sigh as he laughs out with a chuckle. 

"Here. 20 lac won." The handsome man nods his head saying a soft "Thank you" as he takes the flower and politely bows before her. 

He turns around and gives a signal to one of his guards who pays the bill. The old lady looks outside through the glass of the shop as she sees them getting on a huge fancy car. Two more men were standing outside the car wearing same outfits.

She gulps hard. No one really comes to her shop. A rich, handsome man would come here for a flower which is very rare, it's just unpredictable.

He even pays double. 

Then she just gives a soft smile as she closes her eyes and thanks to god because she can live at least the next three years without thinking about her house rent now. 

______________________________

Deep breathing sound is resonating throughout the darkroom. Only a bulb is lighting over the man's head whose head is hanging low. Blood is dripping from his head and nose as he breathes continuously.

He hears a sound as someone drags a chair and stops right in front of him. When the legs of the chair and the marble floor meet each other, it makes a loud noise. The sneer sound makes the man jump out of his position. 

He shivers as he looks up at his front but couldn't see anything because of the darkness and also his blurry vision. 

The person wearing a white shirt and black loose pants sits lazily on the chair as he folds his sleeves up slowly saying, "Aren't you tired? Well, I am. So don't make me repeat myself, yeah?

The raven haired male suddenly makes a stern face as he asks with his deep tone, "Where. Is. My. Ship?" 

"I don't know. I don't know Mr. Jk. Please, please let me go. I don't know anything, I swear." A breathy chuckle leaves from the man called Mr. JK as he places his knife on the side table where a bottle of hot water has also been placed. 

"It's funny how you know my name, Mr. Jo, no?"

The said man now stiffs in his position as he looks at the man before him in horror. His eyes trail on the knife and his lips start trembling.

He stutters as he tries to speak up, "I....I.....I.....kn...know be..because...."

"Mmhm? I'm listening, Mr. Jo. Tell me, how do you know my name? Because as far as I remember, I never met you before." Mr. JK cuts the man off as he says in a dramatic tone. 

He picks up the knife once again and starts moving it before his eyes while hearing the whimpers from the other. 

"You....your pe...pe....people t..t...told...me." Mr. JK now raises his brow as an amusement smile spreads on his face hearing the other's stutter.

"Really? My men?" The black-haired male asks as he smirks and the man nods his head violently. 

In the next second, a loud peach scream resonated through the room when the man felt the sharp point of the knife dagger in the middle of his right palm. 

The man screams and groans in pain as he looks before when he feels the shadow of the other nearing him. 

Mr. JK leans down as he whispers while slightly moving the knife which is still inside the other's palm, "People think twice before taking JK's name. And you want me to believe that my men told you my name?" 

Mr. JK leans back with a breathy smirk and then asks again, "Let's give you another chance now, shall we?" Where is my ship, Mr. Jo?" 

The man whimpers silently as he can't even move from his position because of the knife inside his palm. Tears are dripping from his eyes as he is shivering in fear.

The ravenette waits for some time and then asks again, "You have a little daughter right?"

The man looks at him with horror as he shakes his head violently with a stuttering answer, 'N....no...no'. 

The ravenette completely ignores that as he trails, "I wonder how would that feel if your daughter suddenly vanished in a ship in the middle of the ocean? Huh, Mr. Jo?" Tell me?" 

The amusing tone of the other is stabbing inside the man's head as he feels like throwing up at any time.

He cries out louder as he shouts, "You motherfucker! You can't do anything. I have no daughter. You're trying to....trying to play me here, right? I won't say anything, you little piece of shit." 

The man named Mr. JK now looks directly at the man as a wide smirk forms on his face. He moves his hands and in a minute a guard reaches there with a phone. The guard hands him the phone and leaves the room instantly. 

The ravenette taps on the play button and starts the recording and in the next minute, the man's eyes get bigger as sweat starts forming on his already bloodied forehead.

A little girl is giggling as her mother is running behind him. 

"What? Sounds familiar, right?" The ravenette's face turns expressionless again as he leans down again and whispers clutching the other's hair tightly, "Now, tell me everything otherwise it'll take me a second to burn your house into ashes." 

"Your......your ship is in China. They.....they stole it from the middle of the ocean at 3 in the morning. I don't know anything more. They just paid me for deleting the tracking record of the ship. I swear....I really don't know anything." 

The black-haired male loosens the grip as he leans back on his chair and asks, "Who?"

"I told you, I don't know! I never saw them. They just told me your ship name. That's how I guessed your name. I swear, I swear I don't know anything." The man whimpers as he says while crying.

A guard comes in between and informs, "Sir, Mr. Jung has reached the office." 

The black-haired male stands up as he pulls out the knife harshly from the other's hand earning another loud scream from the other.

He looks at the way the guard is standing and says, "Give me the name in 24 hours. Otherwise.................burn him down."

The ravenette leaves the room after that hearing a distant loud scream ranting the word,

"No no no no no NOOOOOO........!"

______________________________

"You're late, Hobi hyung." The ravenette states as soon as he enters his office room.

The building is divided into two parts. In the front, everyone knows this building as the famous company of 'The Jeon', Seoul's top-class fashion brand.

On the other side, a massive place where every kind of illegal business takes place.

"Who loves Tiger lilies, Jungkook?" Hoseok rolls his eyes as he plops on the couch.

Jungkook throws his phone on his office desk as he starts striping one by one. 

"I love them. Is there any problem?" Hoseok shakes his head as he sits up a bit and watches Jungkook's every action.

"I wasted one precious hour of my life for these two or three flowers for you and you're showing me attitude?" Hoseok chuckles as he says that in his teasing tone.

Jungkook now opens his office cupboard and grabs another white shirt.

He sighs as he says, "I'm sorry, hyung. I'm just stressed a bit. Call all our alliances in China and tell them to find out who stole my ship. Whoever did this, must've burnt the whole ship by now. I want a name, a piece of evidence, at least something."

Hoseok nods as he says, "Don't stress too much. I'll handle it." 

Jungkook just gives a little smile which lingers for a second maybe. Without Hoseok nobody saw him smiling ever in his life. He is very cold and heartless in other's eyes. But only Hoseok knows how he is, moreover why he is like this.

"Soooo, this is for him, right?" Hoseok teases again as he pours a glass of whiskey. 

Jungkook looks at him through the mirror and then again looks at himself. A small nod comes from the revenette and Hoseok smirks. 

"This is the very first time in my 10 years with you, I'm seeing you buying gifts for anyone." Jungkook just shrugs as he puts on his another black jacket. 

"How did that happen in just a month, Jungkook?" Hoseok asks as he can't believe the fact that this man is giving someone else access to his own life. 

The lips on Jungkook's face curves upwards as he reminds the last one month and the beauty for whom he can give his own life and also can take others without even a second thought. 

Flashback...!

"Hyung, why are we here?" Jungkook asks in irritation. 

Hoseok smiles widely as he says, "You need to relax, Jungkook. This place is the best for that. Come on, you'll love it." 

Jungkook rolls his eyes seeing Hoseok winking at him. He looks up at the big signboard where a name is beautifully written, "Hell and Heaven." 

"Can I help you, sir?" The receptionist asks flashing a cute smile to Hoseok. 

The brunette man also flashes back the smile as well and asks, "I want to talk to Mr. Park."

"You're from 'The Jeon', sir?" The girl asks politely in which Hoseok nods his head with a polite smile. He is impressed to see their professionalism.

"This way, sir." The girl politely says and Hoseok and Jungkook follow her through a big corridor. 

The ravenette watches everything very carefully. It's one of his habits to observe everything neatly. He doesn't like the idea of 'brothel'.

But he is really bored with his own regular cycle. He needed something different. So when Hoseok suggested this, he thought maybe an idea of 'Brothel' won't harm as it's his first time in such places.

They enter a big office room where Jungkook's eyes trail every corner and stuck on one picture.

He sits on a couch as the girl pours drinks for them and he hears her and Hoseok talking something. But his brain is just focused on that one picture. 

"Sir, Mr. Park will be here in a minute.  Till then, please enjoy your..."

"Who is he?" Jungkook cuts the girl off as his eyes never leave the picture.

The girl slightly flinches with his intimidating tone but asks again with a forced smile, "Sorry, sir. Who?"

Jungkook takes a sip from his glass as he points at the picture. The girl looks back and smiles widely as she replies, "He is Kim Taehyung. The COO of this company and also the brothel."

"Yeah, he is the son of Mr. Kim." Hoseok informs as he leans down on the couch and takes a sip from his glass. 

"Kim Taehyung." Jungkook whispers the name as he eyes the picture. 

"I'll call Mr. Pa..."

"I want to meet him." Jungkook states which straddle the girl once again and confuses Hoseok a lot.

"Sorry, sir?" Jungkook gives a flat expression to the girl and she gulps hard.

Flashing a fake smile once again she replies, "You can't meet him like this, sir. Kim Taehyung doesn't meet with anyone like this. It depends on his choice. If you want to be his client then you've to make an appointment. And...I'm afraid that you'll not be able to meet him in the next three months sir." 

"He works as well?" The girl understands the double meaning of the question as she nods with a smile.

"Yes. Twice a month. Sometimes once. It also depends on him." The girl replies and Jungkook frowns.

In the next minute, Jungkook stands up and starts walking before saying, "Let's go, hyung."

"Huh?" Hoseok exclaims but Jungkook already left the place by that time. 

"What was that, Jungkook?" 

"Bring me every detail of him. I need every single information." Jungkook says and after that Hoseok doesn't question back as he understands why the ravenette wants that info. 

The next day...

"Here is the file. Every information is there. He lives in that building. Top floor. He came back from Hawaii yesterday." Jungkook hums as he turns the papers of the file, processing every detail inside his head.

Hoseok frowns seeing a smirk on the other's face. The ravenette smirks as he says in his mind,

It's time to meet you, Kim Taehyung.

"Jungkook?" The black-haired male snaps out of his thinking as he looks at Hoseok who is now standing behind him.

"I was asking, you're not coming tonight, right?"

Jungkook looks away to hide his own smirk as he answers, "Hyung, don't ask something that you already know." 

Hoseok laughs out as he pats on Jungkook's back and says, "Send my greetings to him."

The younger nods as he picks up his phone and other important things but leaves the gun.

He was about to leave the room when Hoseok called him from behind, "Jungkook?"

The younger halts and looks back at Hoseok who says, "Be careful."

Jungkook stares at the elder for a few seconds and then nods his head. He knows what the other just tries to warn but little did the elder know, such words don't exist in his dictionary when it comes to Kim Taehyung.

______________________________

A/N:

He is damn pretty 💜 A good boy 👦

Owh! My heart 💜

I want that mic 🥺 Fuck it, I want that mic owner.

He looks good while smiling like a bunny 🐰💜

The power that he hold 🥰💜

Taehyung hugged me and then he tickled me 🙈🙈🙈💜💜💜
How much I want this to be true 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

______________________________

Hey pretty people,

How are you guys? Did you miss me? 😁 I did miss you all though.

I hope you liked today's chapter. For the first time I wrote a violence scene and it really didn't feel well but nothing to do. We should learn out of our box, right? 😊

Let me know if you felt the chapter okay or not. 🥺 Kindly vote as well. Your vote and comment motivates me a lot. 😇

Forgive me for my mistakes. 🙏

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to whoever's birthday is today. Have a great day and God bless you. ❤

See you tomorrow till then be happy and love yourself. 💜

Good night
💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 95.4K 47
Mafia boss Jeon Jungkook is on the run and ends up hiding at a Christian camp where religious Taehyung is praying for a better life. "God won't be ab...
80.7K 2.3K 31
Jungkook or known as the devil and mafia King. everyone thinks he's ruthless and heartless cause he will do whatever he gotta do to make people obey...
297K 12.3K 21
A dark mafia world which got ruled by the sinner who only know how to hurt people. His life is dark and dangerous until she come there to bring light...
1M 51.9K 46
Taehyung has no idea what Jungkook's life is like. Jungkook has no idea what Taehyung's life is like. Jungkook is the biggest mafia boss in Korea. ...