Falling In Love With Mr. Step...

Por OralKel

[BOOK #1 of MISTER SERIES] God of Sexiness. That's what Noah's friends, and the entire student of his school... Mais

Synopsis
2020 / 2022 UPDATE
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
Chapter 2: Anniversary
Chapter 3: Start Of Something New
Chapter 4: Pranks
Chapter 5: Payback Time
Chapter 6: Sweet As Sugar And Everything Nice
Chapter 7: Flick, Spark, Burn
Chapter 8: Team Poo Poo
BONUS CHAPTER #1
Chapter 9: Eenie Meenie
Chapter 10: Shake It Off
Chapter 11: Don't Go Taylor Swift
Chapter 12: Let's Blame The Cola
Chapter 13: 'Cause Baby You're A Firework
Chapter 14: Wannabe Taylor Swift
Chapter 15: Judge The Suspect
Chapter 17: Back To Own Track
Chapter 18: It's Wonderful To Fall
Chapter 19: Quadruple Date
Chapter 20: I'm Burnin' Up
Chapter 21: You Are In Love
BONUS CHAPTER #2
Chapter 22: Cola Lovers
Chapter 23: Cheesyness Overload
Chapter 24: The Date - Part 1
Chapter 25: The Date - Part 2
Chapter 26: The Date - Part 3
Chapter 27: Darkest Time
Chapter 28: Falling Down
Chapter 29: This Is Not A Game
Chapter 30: Forgotten Love
Chapter 31: Crazy In Love
Chapter 32: Invading My Mind
Chapter 33: Hate To Love You
Chapter 34: Falling In Love With My Step-Brother
Announcement: New Series!

Chapter 16: The End Of One

60.2K 2.1K 396
Por OralKel

Chapter 16

Gloss Kaiser Schlund

The End Of One

The words spread faster than the lightning. Everyone murmurs, continues to look at me, as we walk on the junior's hallway. Kaila scrunches up her nose in confusion as she looks around her. Ashton is walking beside me, his bag strap on his left shoulder as he talks to Glen, one of our friends.

Shane runs over to me, panting and breathing hard as he looks at me. "Bro, is it true?"

"What is true?" I ask him as we continue to walk. The people keep staring at me as we walk. Wondering if I have a dirt on my face, I run a hand across my face and ask Kaila if there's something wrong with my face. She says nothing. "Again, what is true?"

"That you and Noah are brothers?" Shane continues, looking at me. My friends turn to look at me. We stop walking. My body feels numbed.

I don't know why that news came into this school. I don't know if Noah knows about this. He probably denied it to his friends. I can't lie to my best friends. Did Noah hear the rumor already? As if God has read my mind, Noah appears in front of me and grabs my wrist, him walking faster.

The people ahead start parting, making a way for us as Noah keeps leading me outside the school. The bell rings, signaling lunch break is over. But Noah keeps his firm grip around my wrist it's starting to hurt. He probably thinks that I'm the one who started the rumor. I have no idea about it. Although I knew sooner or later, eventually, everyone would know it; about Noah and I being brothers. Noah leads me to a secluded place, at the back of the school. We walk further. I have never gone here. Until now. Everything around me is unfamiliar and if Noah wasn't here, I would be lost.

Noah breaks his firm grip around my wrist and turns me around, his face telling me that he's not pleased. But why would I need to please him? It's not like he pleases me. I'm about to ask him about why we're here, that I'm not the one who started the rumors, when his lips stop me from doing so. He pushes me against the tree, and rests his hands on my waist. My hand immediately goes to his hair and grips it, tugging his brown hair. His hair so soft and smooth. My free hand rests on his shoulder as he tilts his head to the side, deepening the kiss. The butterflies in my stomach flutter. There is a firework blasting inside me, filling my chest with an overwhelming feeling as we continue to kiss. He bites my bottom lip and I gasp at the pain of pleasure. He takes the opportunity to slip his tongue inside me and our tongues clash, fighting for dominance. He wins. He tastes every corner of my mouth, every flesh, every muscles. He pulls away from the kiss and rests his forehead against mine, his royal blue eyes staring deeply into mine, as if he's looking into my soul with awe.

"I don't want to be your brother," he says breathlessly, his minty breath fanning my face. "I don't want you to be my brother."

I bite my bottom lip and stare at him. "Me too, Noah."

And just like that, we kiss again as he lifts me, wrapping my legs around his waist as he continues to kiss me passionately. I like Noah's lips on mine. I love the feeling of his hair being touched by my own hands. I love the way his broad shoulders relax when my hands rest onto it.

"They now know that you're my brother," he says as he pulls away. "I don't know who started that. It's not like I don't want them to know what's with us. I'm still figuring why I love to kiss your lips. Why I need to be with you all of a sudden."

"I haven't had the time to analyze my feelings for you," I say honestly at him as he drops me on the ground, my hands resting on his shoulders. "I don't want to analyze it. I'm scared about this."

It's true. I'm scared of this thing. I've never felt this way towards a guy before. To a girl, yes. But this is a complete differeny matter. I don't know how to act, or what to do. I like to kiss Noah. I don't want to analyze my feelings for Noah. He's a complete asshole, with an ego size of a land of USA. Noah is still in his disguise form. I really don't know him, other than the fact I know his name. Nothing else.

He hovers his lips against mine, barely touching, and I feel the sudden urge to slam my lips against his. I can feel my blood rushing through my veins, making my heart pump with an unknown speed. It's a plus that my heart knows how to calm down. The last thing I want to happen is, my heart to have a malfunction.

"God, what's happening with us?"

"I really don't know, Noah."

He pecks my lips softly and the heat creeps up into my cheeks, making it hot. The heat radiates around me and I feel suddenly hot. Noah's smirk is not helping. Nervous. That's what I'm feeling whenever I'm around Noah. He tells me we need to go back in our classes so we head inside the school casually, like what happened earlier didn't happen at all, like the kisses we've shared are just part of a wild, vivid dream we are sharing. This feels surreal. This feels like everything is just a figment of my wild, crazy, wide imagination.

Never have I given a thought about kissing a man; much less my step-brother, Noah. Are we just in a phase? Are we just experimenting, to confirm our sexuality, to know who we are?

+++

Another day at school and we are comforting Ashton. His mom just died from cancer and all we can do is to comfort our little friend. We've never thought that, on the outside, Ashton masks his face with happiness plastered across his angelic face, to hide the pain and the problems of his life. His father made me go him to his school, said that it would ease off Ashton's mind. How can you ease your mind off when it can't stop thinking things?

He has been really quiet these past few days. He seems lifeless. Ashton just keeps sobbing and sobbing. We are at the roof of the school. Kaila and I are on either of his side, rubbing his back. John isn't helping too. When we were walking on the senior's hallway, Ashton put a happy face and talked to John. As expected, John gave him a cold shoulder. We were ready to knock the shit out of him when Ashton stopped us from doing so.

Ashton stops crying, the gush of wind makes his hair fly. He keeps wiping his strained puffy cheeks as he looks at a far distance. His eyes are full of sadness. Kaila leans down and hugs Ashton, still rubbing his back. Ashton stands up and brushes the dust off of him and tells us that we need to go back to class as the bell rings.

When we reach the hallways, John gets out of the senior's hallway, and when his eyes land on Ashton, he immediately frowns. Ashton, as usual, puts a fake smile on his face and tries to tease John, making sexual comments about him. John gets pissed.

"Fuck off, faggot." John snarls at Ashton. Ashton ignores John's bad comment and flirts with him. "Jeez, your mother must be hating you right now." That's when Ashton freezes, his face falls down and his fake smile turns into a sad one. His eyes start watering and he blinks, trying not to cry. He bolts. Kaila screams, running after him.

"Great," I say sarcastically, throwing my hands up in the air. "Some asshole you are. Can you not involve his mother in any statement you're going to say?"

"It's not my problem," he snaps back at me, glaring daggers. "I must have hit a jackpot because he cried."

"Yeah," I say, growling. "You hit a jackpot. His mother just died of cancer. And you saying his mother must be hating him right now is fucking very wrong!"

John freezes, his head snapping at me I swear I hear the veins in his neck crack. He studies me, his mouth gaping like a fish.

"I, um, I...didn't...didn't know," he says, his head hanging low.

"Because you don't know everything about him, much less what's going on in his life. So you better shut your mouth."

"I swear I didn't," he whispers, looking at his feet shamefully. He then walks, passing at me by.

Sighing, I run after Ashton and Kaila. They are nowhere to be seen. Looking at my left and right, the place is empty, with no hints or trail of them. God, I feel bad for Ashton. Why did he have to fall in love with a jerk like John Lucas Flench? Much less to a straight human! The older brother instinct in me is bubbling inside me. A sudden will to protect Ashton from persons like John. Ashton has been through a lot. He once mentioned to us that he had no friends, that we are the first group of friends he had ever made. That means he has no one to talk to about his problems, about what's going on in his life, about what's he's feeling. It's too much for him to handle. He always keeps things to himself. Because he grew up that way. He has never shared any piece of his pain, or even memories, to anyone. We are the first one he has ever talked to about what he's going through.

+++

Another day at school. Another boring day. Ashton is absent. Kaila and I have decided that we will visit him later after school, to comfort our friend. Noah hasn't talked to me yet after the kiss we've shared. He has ignored me in several ways. It's more of a 'purpose' than a 'conincidence'. He's purposely ignoring him. After school yesterday, I've tried to talk to him but he didn't answer me. He went back to being cold. John walks towards our direction and as soon as he's standing in front us, he asks us if Ashton is here with us. We answer him no and ask him why. He says he will say a sorry to him and ask for his forgiveneness, says that what he said yesterday isn't right and below the belt. We don't know if Ashton wants to see John after the mother remark he has pulled. We have heard that there's a new student here in Sky International High School. Someone said it's a 'he' and is super hot. Kaila decides that she will see the new guy, to see for herself if he's really hot or not. The bell rings, signaling the end of lunch break. The students stand up, but we choose to stay at our table, waiting for the students to go back to their classes. Kaila decides, and my friends, to go back to their class. Kaila says a see you later and I return it with a smile.

As I walk towards the empty hallway of the junior's, someone grabs my wrist and pushes me inside the janitor's closet. The smell of detergents and soaps hits my nose. It's very intoxicating and awful. A person breathes in my ear and I jump, looking at the man who pulled me inside. It's Noah Gerald Sky.

We just breath and stay there, neither of us moving. We look at each other and I'm suddenly mesmerized by his royal blue eyes. Even in the dark, you can clearly see the beauty of it. It's like his eyes are glow-in-the-dark thing. I smile at him but he doesn't. He furrows his eyebrows at me and looks down, as if scared. He seems kind of off. He seems kind of nervous. Until I touch his arm, which is trembling. He jerks away from my touch, as if he's afraid of me or something and I feel hurt.

"Remember what you asked me in the woods, in the house made of wood?" He asks me as he looks at me with those beautiful eyes of his. I nod at him. "It's a bad thing, Gloss. Really bad."

I feel like my heart is being pierced by a needle again and again. It's a negative statement. The words he's throwing is making my eyes water from hurt.

"Gloss, you're my brother," he says, looking down at his feet. "We can't continue this. It's wrong. You're a guy, I'm a guy. In every angle, this is wrong. We better stop this. We wouldn't want to get in a shit. Let's just go back to our old self. Let's go back to the way we used to do to each other. Fight. Bicker. Throw insults. Let's stop this."

My eyes water. Why all of a sudden? His words stung me. Every word is making me flinch. I can't bear to look him in the eye. This pain is different compared to what I've felt when dad died. He's right. He's a guy. I'm a guy. We're both males. In every way, every corner, every angle, this is freaking wrong. But now do I only realize that I'm gay for Noah. I like him. Not just as a brothery thing, but something more.

Noah leaves me alone.

I'm left alone in the janitor's closet, still processing what he has said. Our little fling is over. Our little experiment is done. He's not interested in me. He was in a phase. But I'm not. He doesn't like me.

I'm gay.

He made me realize it. Just now. Calling other guys hot isn't a straight guy would do. When Kevin kissed me, I liked it. When Ashton gave me a blówjób, I liked it. When Noah kissed me again and again, I loved it.

It's too late to reverse. If I could go back to the past, I would have done it by now. The tears start to flow out of my eyes, running down in my cheeks. And that's when I realize something.

Noah is the first one to break my heart.

For the first time, I'm a heartbroken man.

**********

Word count: 2,446.

D&T: November 23, 2014, 10:19PM.

THE SEASON 2 OF THE BOOK WILL START ON CHAPTER 17. YES. I'LL EXPLAIN THINGS FURTHER IN MY NEXT UPLOAD. DON'T WORRY.

YES. I HAVE LOTS OF PLANS TO DO ABOUT THIS STORY. SO YOU BETTER WAIT AND STAY TUNED! OKAY? OKAY.

BECAUSE... GLOSS IS HEARTBROKEN! *CRIES HEAVILY*

Thank you very much for reading this chapter. I hope you liked this one

Thank you to those who keep reading my stories and to those who keep waiting for my updates. I really love you all.

Lovelots with hugs and kisses,

OralKel!

Vote/Comment/Fan

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

403K 17K 13
My books are written explicitly for a MATURE AUDIENCE. There will be some instances/scenes/suggestions of sexual acts and will portray gay relations...
14.9M 458K 32
"We can't do this." I whisper as our lips re-connect, a tingling fire surging through my body as his hands ravage unexplored lands; my innocence di...
586K 4.8K 10
Just a collection of boyxboy oneshots I made! Happy reading! :) *** These stories contain romance between two boys. If you're not okay with that then...
401K 14.7K 38
What's the best way to torture yourself? Being around the person you're attracted to when you know that you don't even stand a teeny tiny chance with...