𝐕𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐋𝐘. garfield logan

By MUSHYALIEN

SLOW UPDATES ─── she'll move moutains. dc's titans season one ✓ season two ✓ season three (slow upda... More

VASTLY
GRAPHIC GALLERY
EPIGRAPH
PART I
TRAILER
𝐎𝐍𝐄 POWER
𝐓𝐖𝐎 STEALING IS BAD
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 RACHEL
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 PROTECTIVE
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 CONTROL IS OVERRATED
𝐒𝐈𝐗 INTRUDER ALERT
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ANOTHER ROBIN
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 DRUNKIN STATE
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 PTSD CAN SUCK MY DICK
𝐓𝐄𝐍 NEED MORE SLEEP
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ESCAPE MISSION
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 BONDING
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 TRAIN RIDES
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ON THE RUN
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 MAMA MAEVE
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 MORE IMPORTANT
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 HE'S DYING
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 BUMP IN THE ROAD
PART II
𝐎𝐍𝐄 SCARY EYES
𝐓𝐖𝐎 MEMORIES
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 FAMILY REUNION
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 RECONNECT
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 SAVING JASON 101
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 DAYS ALONE
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 IT'S ALIVE
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 CADMUS
𝐓𝐄𝐍 BREAK OUT
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 NIGHTWING
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 DONNA TROY
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 GOOD-BYE
PART III
𝐎𝐍𝐄 UNKNOWN CALLER
𝐓𝐖𝐎 JET LAGGED
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 SLEEP KIDNAPPING
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 SISTER DEAREST

𝐒𝐈𝐗 TRUTH

3.5K 152 41
By MUSHYALIEN

VASTLY

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

Jason was saved and back at the tower, a little shaken up, but he was okay, the guy who had saved him was shot by some special bullet that was effecting him in a strange and inhuman way, the unknown guy was in the infirmary, everyone waiting for him to wake up and get better. Maeve could tell that something wasn't right with Jason, when he returned to the tower, he showered, changed his clothes and closed himself in his room, which to the older blonde was slightly worrying.

Reaching his door, she raised her closed fist and hit it against the wood. "Jason... it's Maeve." And the door was opened revealing the 19-year-old, a bruise under his eye and a cut on his lip. "Hi." She smiled softly. "What do you want?" He asked, she rolled her eyes and pushed past him. "You just fell out of a building, why don't you tell me what you want." "Privacy." He said as he closed his door, Maeve leaned against his desk, her hands planted beside her on either side of her hips. "To bad." She replied.

It was quiet for a moment. "How are you feeling?" She asked. "Fine." "No, your not." She answered. "How do you know what I'm feeling!" "Do you remember my episode I had the first month we were in this building? I was reliving my past, a past I didn't even know I had, because until that moment I didn't remember anything before I was 7 years old and as it turns out, I killed my parents and my entire hometown. I was experimented on and my powers were enhanced. I was abused, emotionally and physically for a year, I had to take meds because I couldn't sleep, I was having nightmares, I still sometimes have to take those meds and they suck because they mess with my powers, sure it isn't like getting dropped off a building and falling to my death, but I am the closest person you're going get whose probably got more issues then you." "That's fucked up." He said. "Ah huh." 

It was quiet and she didn't know if he was ever going to talk, he looked to be thinking, whether it was about what to say or even if he should say anything at all, and before he knew it Maeve had wrapped her arms around Jason. "You're okay. It's okay to not be okay, but don't bottle it up, it doesn't make it any better, try going to the training area and beating the shit out of some stuff, blasting music, screaming into a pillow and when ever you want to talk about it, I'll be there because believe it or not, I do care about you, Jason." She said when she pulled away from the hug, looking up at him, she smiled and waited for his response and she was not expecting him to lean in, his eyes closed and lips puckered, this caused her expression to change completely, she shove him back, hard.

He looked towards her and saw her eyes glowing yellow and the skin around her hands glowing the same colour, he also watched as she closed her eyes and began to breath slowly; in through her nose, out through her mouth and as quick as the glow appeared, it faded away. She glanced towards him, from his place on the floor where he had fallen from her shoving him. "I will still be here for you when and if you want to talk," She took a few steps forward and kneeled down beside him, staring into his eyes with a harsh stare. "but never, ever do that again." She snarled, her eyes flickering yellow for a few seconds, she stood up and left his room, leaving the door open.

Walking into Garfield room to find up playing a computer game with his green headset on his head, he looked to Maeve. "Hey babe." He said, glancing towards her before going back to his game. "Wanna join? I can add you in." "Jason tried to kiss me." Maeve blurted out this caused him to stop playing his game completely, his character dying not long after he stopped playing. He turned completely in his chair and looked at her. She walked towards him and climbed on his lap, saddling him, his hands going around her. "He didn't kiss me. He did try and I did stop him the second I figured out what he was trying to do." She could tell by his facial expressions and the feeling she was getting that he was mad. "It was not his fault, he is going through some stuff, he fell out of a skyscraper... I care for him, but I love you." She said as she placed her hands on his cheeks forcing him to face her, brown eyes meeting blue. "Can I at least punch him?" He asked, she shook her head. "He's been through enough, if he tries to again. Then-then you can punch him... after I punch him." He smiled and she leaned down to peck him on his lips, moving her head to rest on his neck, he spun the chair and went back to his game.

⛧彡

The tech room was the place Garfield was most days, he was in that room everyday and would sometimes have to be dragged out by Maeve. He was the best with technology, mainly due to all the video games and technical stuff he did in his spear time, plus he was a quick learner at everything, technology included. "Whatcha doin'?" Maeve asked as she walked into the room filled with monitors and screens. "Just messing around." She watched as he messed with the keyboards, pressing buttons. "You are good with your hands." She commented this caused a sly smirk to emerge on his face, he glanced towards Maeve who stared at him dumbfounded until it clicked, her face burning red. "You know what I mean!" She exclaimed. "No, I don't think I do," He said with the smirk still present on his face, just as Maeve was about to reply. "Security alert. Main entrance. Access denied." Julie said causing Garfield to bring up the camera revealing a woman and a white dog. "Doggy." Maeve awed.

"Who are you?" Garfield asked. "Whats his name?" Maeve leaned over to ask the woman's face morphed into confusion. "Krypto?" "Awe, he's so cute." Maeve said through the speaker. "Can you let me talk?" "You always talk." "Because I'm not letting in a person just because of there dog." "Why not?" "Because you don't do that, we don't know her. What if she's with Deathstoke?" "Are you will Deathstoke?" Maeve asked. "Who?" Maeve smiled triumphantly. "What did you say your name was again." Garfield asked. "I didn't. I'm Eve Watson. Please let me in." She said. "I know this doesn't make any sense, but I was led here by a dog." She said. "A cute dog." Maeve added, leaning closer to the monitor. "Is there someone named Conner there?" Just as she said that Kory walked into the tech room. "Whose that?" She asked. "Someone named Eve, she's looking for Conner?" Kory thought for a moment. "Let her up." She said walking back out and Garfield pressed the button to let her into the building, Maeve began to walk out of the tech room. "Where are you going?" Garfield asked. "To shower." He didn't reply, she turned around to face the back of the chair. "Are you coming?" She asked, he turned in his chair very quickly, "Yep." and began jogging towards her.

⛧彡

Maeve walked out of Garfield room, him following close behind her, she was wearing one of his hoodies and her favourite pair of blue ripped jeans, the reason they had left his room was because of the yelling and screaming that was coming from the kitchen/dinning area. Walking into the area Maeve saw Rachel, Jason, Dawn, Donna and Hank, they looked like they were previously in a heated argument, then Dick walked into the condo, a gun in hand, a worried look on his face. "He's here." He whispered. "What?" Hank questioned, Garfield now walking towards the group, where Maeve stood. "Deathstroke, here in the tower." "He took pictures of all of us." "Can't a guy sleep in piece." He placed his arms around Maeve from behind and rested his chin on her shoulder, Garfield was in fact sleeping before Maeve woke him up because of the commotion, worried something would or was happening. "Dick? Talk to me?" Hank said, "Whats with the gun?" Hank asked, the group watched as he looked at nothing, as if someone was talking to him. "Jason?" He said before walking off.

He returned a few moments later, Jason who was teary eyed following after him, he called for a team meeting, Rose and Tara included. "I lied." He said, everyone was seated somewhere in the kitchen besides Jason who was sitting at the table by himself and Kory who was sitting in the living room on a sofa. "I lied to all of you, because I was afraid you'd leave this place and me." He added. "And if that happened there'd be no Titans." "And I lied to you too. I told you that Jericho was dead when I got to the church, but he wasn't. He was alive. He died trying to save me from his father. I'm sorry. You all deserve more." Hank was the first to stand up, he walked toward Dick and stood there before throwing a punch, Kory and Dawn shooting out of their seats, Dawn pulled Hank back "You lying pack of shit!" Hank commented.

Dick's hand was under his nose, blood pouring out, most likely broken. "How many other fucking half-truths have you told us?" Donna said with venom. "At least you got a half-truth." "My brother is dead because of you... I'm out." Rose stood up, about to away. "I'm going with her." Jason said. "Jason you..." "Look, you don't decide what I do any more, what anybody does." He walked to his room, disappearing.

Maeve was looking down at her feet. "I'm out, too." Donna said. "I'm going with Donna." Rachel said, Maeve shot her head up and saw her climbing off the bench. "Can I go with you?" She asked the adult. "Sure." Donna replied. "Rachel?" Garfield said. "I cant stay here." She replied. "Lets go." Hank said and the two began to walk to their room.

"Kinda messed up Dick" Garfield said, his voice breaking. Tara was next to stand up causing Maeve to look to her, she saw tears in Tara's eyes, a lot of tears, and she ran off, Maeve followed after her.

Tara had run to her room; she was sobbing hard. "What's wrong?" "I can't do this anymore. I don't want to do this anymore, he made me, he always makes me!" "What Tara?" "Deathstoke! Dick didn't find Rose and I by accident, it was his plan, I don't want any part of it anymore, I don't want to spy on you or Garfield, who is actually an amazing person and I'm so glad you found someone who treats you like the queen you are. I just can't lie to you anymore." Tara really was a mess, Maeve's eyes were soft as she walked towards her sobbing cousin and wrapped her in a hug, the two moved to the ground, sitting on their legs, hugging each other tightly. "Please don't be mad." "You're my baby cousin, of course I'm not mad."

"Are you going to stay though?" She asked. "If you'll let me, I have nowhere else to go." She said. "Of course T." "Please don't tell Gar, not yet." "Tara. I tell him everything, I don't want to have to hide this from him." Tara thought for a moment. "I know him, he wouldn't be mad, he would understand." Tara nodded her head slowly and they began walking back to the area everyone once was seeing Garfield standing alone.

"Everyone is gone." He mumbled. "Kitty." Maeve said causing him to look to the blondes, both with tears in their eyes, he frowned his eyebrows. "What?" He asked and Tara began explaining, going more in depth, explaining how Deathstroke had found her and trained her with Rose, and the two listened, neither holding that against her, the fact that she didn't want to continue with his plan, that she wanted to come clean, meant that when she had finished explaining the three had a group hug, mainly to comfort the crying 17 year old. Garfield and Maeve met eyes, blue meeting brown and they both smiled, sad that everyone had left, but happy that they were still together, still a team.

im already on episode 9 AND THERES ONLY 13 EPISODES IN THE SEASON WTF

noooooo

can my modivation for this book just calm the fuck down plz so i can savour this part a little longer :'''(

this chapter is over 2000 words but why does it feel so short wtf!

i also have some ;) plans ;) for ;) tara ;) in the upcoming chapters ;)

i really hope they do make a part 3 because i dont want to have to mark this book as completed yet :''( i aint ready for that 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.2K 1.6K 46
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐞𝐰. 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐞...
1.6K 36 12
"It is during our darkest moments that we focus to see the light" -Aristotle Onassis • • • Garfield Logan x Fem!OC Titans(season 1-)
3.4K 226 16
"Without you... I'm-" Whenever they're together, things change. Beast Boy makes Raven feel like she's something, like her fears are no longer scary...
4.4K 350 36
CASTLES CRUMBLING, My castle's crumbling down. You don't wanna know me now. Closed off twins meets people they never thought would be important to th...