Obey Me! : Chat Fic Edition

By DivergentNikki

This is a human high school AU of the otome game Obey Me! written in group chat form. More

Pre - Face
Democracy
Asmo-sexual
The Rumor
200 Monster Energy Drinks
Let's Talk About Boundaries
The Plan
I Want You To Be Happy
Road Rage
Angry Boi Gives Decent Advice
Feels in Hell's Kitchen
Mall Trip
It Was a Secret?
King of Hearts (1)
King of Hearts (2)
King of Hearts (3)
Tea
Stakeout
What Kind of Friend Are You?
Happy Birthday Lucifer

To Stay Like This Forever

2.9K 95 45
By DivergentNikki

Ch 6

Lucifer poised himself near the window of the Student Council room with a cup of chamomile tea in hand. He checked his watch, noting Diavolo was 12 minutes late now. He was slightly irked; he ought to have been here on time if this matter was so urgent. However, in the corners of his mind he refused to acknowledge, he hoped that the President was safe.

He was startled out of his thoughts when the man in question made his boisterous entrance, kicking the door open. A tall stack of herbal teas were balanced on one hand, and a wide, wrapped gift was toted in the other. Over his uniform was an ill-fitted hoodie that he'd had since they were freshmen, with the words 'I <3 Lucifer' on them.'

"Yo, Lucifer! I got you something!"

"I noticed." The ravenette narrowed his eyes at his friend. "This is what you wanted to talk about, then?"

"Well yes, but, no? Just, let me talk first." He took a breath. "This isn't easy. So I thought it'd be less difficult if I explained everything. First up," he set down the wrapped item, and allowed the boxes of tea to collapse on the table in front of him. "I got you tea, because you're always stressed out, and you have a lot of people to deal with. I wanted to ease your tension. And, I can do that in another way."

He set the other gift on the table. "Come stand in front of this, please. Good. Now, I know how much you like art, so I wanted to show you this. I genuinely believe this is the most beautiful piece I've ever seen. More breathtaking than any painting or sculpture; something that Botticelli or Vermeer could never hope to recreate. And, there's nothing in this world that I'd ever love more than this masterpiece. It's one of those once in a lifetime views. And you know what? I don't want to only watch it from afar. I want to call it mine." If Lucifer's curiosity didn't peak at the grandiose speech, it certainly did at the vulnerable expression on Diavolo's face.

"I'd like to see it."

"It's yours. Open it." Lucifer gently tore it open. It was an enlarged photograph of him from sophomore year, caught off guard, laughing. Paint covered his cheeks, and his hair a complete mess, filled with shimmering gold stars. "Do you remember this day? It's one of my clearest memories. The two of us got stuck making a prom banner by the old president. We decided to hijack the art room after school and try to design something so obnoxious it'd blind the whole senior class. You got so focused about such a dumb project, and I-"

"You decided to blow glitter into my ears. I retaliated by pouring beads down the back of your shirt."

"Yeah! And we started fighting and smearing paint onto each other. It was one of the most priceless days of my life. I remember staring at you laughing after I surrendered, with all those stars in your hair, and thinking to myself, 'Wow, what I wouldn't give to stay like this forever.'"

"I bet. The seniors were so upset with our monstrosity."

"Some people just don't understand true art, my dear Lucifer." His eyes turned slightly serious. "And sometimes, I don't either. But I want to. I believe this is the best thing I can do to go about that mission. Lucifer Morningstar, will you grant me the honor to take you on a date?"

DM: Diavolo & Barbatos

Diavolo: Don't come to the Student Council Room.

Barbatos: Yes, sir.

Barbatos: It might not be my place to ask, but, did everything go okay?

Diavolo: Yeah. Yeah, it did.

DM: Barbatos & MC

Barbatos: Don't tell anyone, but I believe Lord Diavolo and Lucifer finally got their act together.

MC: no way

MC: PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS REAL

Barbatos: MC, I told you this out of good faith because of what you told me on our last outing.

Barbatos: But if you out those two before they are ready,

Barbatos: There will be consequences.

MC: eep ok mouth is shut

Lucifer & His Aquarium

Satan: @MC Why have you looked like a balloon ready to pop all day?

MC: I WANT TO TELL YOU

MC: BUT I'D BE A HORRIBLE FRIEND IF I DID

Mammon: oi mc just tell us

MC: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

As-moe: Oooh, what could our delectable little MC be hiding?~

MC: @FatherLucifer hELP

FatherLucifer: What happened?

FatherLucifer: And why did the chat name change?

Levi: i thought we were all more like fish

Belphie: mindless?

Levi: No, hard to train and constantly depending on an owner (Lucifer) for every little thing

Beel: Accurate.

Belphie: ^

Mammon: MC where'd you go?

DM: MC & Lucifer

MC: ok i get you dont like to rush things but if you dont tell them youre dating D i will combust.

Lucifer: Oh Lord.

Lucifer & His Aquarium

FatherLucifer: Leave them be. They're being dramatic.

MC: LUCIFER

FatherLucifer: What.

Beel: Oh that's not good

Beel: Lucifer please don't kill them i need them

Levi: for what

Beel: They feed me

Belphie: What am I, chopped liver?

DM: Lucifer & MC

Lucifer: Are we friends, MC?

MC: ??? Of course!!!!

MC: Im so excited for you two!!

Lucifer: I had a long conversation with a friend recently, about setting boundaries, and not letting others violate them.

Lucifer: So if you are truly my friend,

Lucifer: You'll respect my relationship, and let me tell the others on my own terms, when I'm ready.

Lucifer: That's all I have to say on the matter.

Lucifer & His Aquarium

Satan: I'll write MC's epitaph.

MC: I aint dead

MC: yet

Mammon: oof what happened are you ok

Mammon: not that i care or anything

Beel: lol mammon

Levi: "It's not like I like you, b-baka!"

Belphie: Mammon's personality in a nutshell

Mammon: SHADDAP

Satan: MC went quiet.

MC: Yeah

As-moe: You good hun?

Mammon: Do i have to fight Lucifer???

FatherLucifer: Try it. See what happens.

Mammon: ;-;

MC: No

MC: I was being inconsiderate

MC: I'm sorry Lucifer.

FatherLucifer: It's fine.

Belphie: Well now I'm curious

MC: I can't say anything more

Levi: lolol Lucifer blackmailed MC

Mammon: W HAT

Beel: Mammon, dont pick a battle you cant win

Mammon: The Great Mammon must defend his poorer friend!

FatherLucifer: Oh?

Mammon: The Great Mammon must make a tactical retreat before avenging his poorer friend!

Belphie: Coward.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

417K 15.1K 26
How lucky you are! Yes, you, get to spend a year down in Devildom with 7 charming boys at your side. With seven demon lords standing tall with a dead...
529K 7.8K 76
This is my very first fanfic! It is about a new game called Obey Me! in which MC (that's you) spends a year in the Devildom living in the House of La...
16.2K 287 18
[MATURE CONTENT] an Obey Me! fanfiction! I'm sorry for the grammatical errors, english is not my first and primary language, but I'll try my best! Th...
16.8K 466 12
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗯𝗲𝘆 𝗺𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀.