written | ʸᵐ ✔️

Por yoonminethereal

[ A YOONMIN FANFICTION ] It was unstoppable, no one predicted it. I slowly drown swimming in unce... Más

A/N
Intro
Omega 1
Omega 2
Omega 3
Omega 4
Omega 5
Omega 6
Omega 7
Omega 8
Omega 9
Omega 10
Omega 11
Omega 12
Omega 13
Omega 14
Omega 15
Omega 16
Omega 17
Omega 18
Omega 19
Omega 20
Omega 21
Omega 22
Omega 23
Omega 24
Omega 25
Omega 27
Omega 28
Omega 29
Omega 30
Outro
Final A/N
GUYS!!!
• SPECIAL CHAPTER •

Omega 26

119 9 0
Por yoonminethereal

"If you don't mind, I'll walk that line
Stuck on the bridge between us"

The room was silent, eerily silent. It seems it is a haunted one full of lurking vengeful ghost. Every person inside the room is looking like they were haunted and just saw a ghost. Their eyes wide and their mouth was an o shaped ones. They can't believe that after so long, so many years of hopeless finding an heir to the cursed family line, another omega from the same blood was in front of their faces. Standing awkwardly shocked in front of them, alive and breathing. Other than this fact, his precious blood can heal. It was so fast that their Alpha Jimin's long deep cut was healed, with no scars and no traces as he drank the omega's blood. The omega's too powerful blood that can open the long awaited seal for the utmost power and can heal a severly cutted skin. The demons will go crazy and anyone will see this. The spirit of greed will whisper upon their ears, to get even a small drop of it. Envy will fill their heart, for anyone whose beside Yoongi will take advantage for that simple liquid that holds all the power everyone has been dreaming about. Gluttony will make their stomachs empty and the hunger and thirst for the omega's blood will overpower everything. The pride of having the omega within your grasp is fleeting, so endearing. Everyone will lust for the delicious blood of the omega whose power so high, the bloody key that will set everyone in the sin of wrath. A war will come soon everyone knew that if any one will set their hands to the frail body of the omega. Then soon within the power of Harlequin's, sloth will consume anyone who will get it. No man can resist the precious blood. No man can say that they don't want it. No man.

Only the sound of heavy breathing was heard in the room. Staring an eye for an eye, awkwardly silent to each and everyone waiting for the right time to speak, waiting for anyone to speak up first but it seems like cat got their tounge and the air was been punched out of their lungs that no words have been exchanged ever since the big news has been brought upon them. Their minds was filled with different emotions and approach about the spoken word. Each one of them not only shocked, not only unable to absorb the sudden news to their working brains but some of them was plotting plans on how to get the omega, even how to kill and keep on captive the lone omega. That is how the room is, air was only bouncing within the fear-some four wall enclosed room. They didn't consider the omega, each one smiling to themselves after planning about the said possible plans.

Shaking and tense too curious and scared to the weird smirk plastered to some of the breathing bodies in the room, the stare that delves deep in his soul the omega can't help but to fear to consume his body. The chills that travels up his spine as the prolonged silence is still on. He can't feel his legs anymore that a single flick of a finger can uproot his feet into the ground that he can lose his balance any second now. His tear glistening eyes was unsteadily searching for anyone he can be comfortable with upon having this news, unsteadily looking for anyone who will talk before landing them to Jimin's hazel ones. Searching in his eyes any emotion, searching anything but help and sympathy but it seems too blank and just shocked ones, curious ones. Jimin, his beloved alpha don't let anyone dive deep into his soul with staring at his eyes but the omega was silently wishing that at least let him, just in this situation but still. He can't.

Everyone was startled, their focus on the omega's thin frame was brought to the elderly as he made a little sound obviously clearing his throat and effectively catching everyone's attention. Now all the eyes was on the high wolf. Upon hearing the heavy inhale of air their ears were wide open and attentively hearing if he spoke anytime soon. They were so eager to know what will be the next, if he will explain it more or anything. His chaffed lips pursed in a thin line before he spoke in a hoarse voice. It was loud and authoritative, pointing on each words that left his lips as he delivered the most awaited speech.

"Yoongi, the omega in front of us, as I have said, in the same blood line that we were finding for decades and the key to the power. The war was about to start soon, we all knew that and anyone who will land their hands on Yoongi will be powerful, amongst us all. We can't deny that we are also having the same thoughts, same thoughts that each of us is desperate for a piece of him or a single blood drop from him but he isn't a thing. He is a human being and breathing. One of us to be exactly. We protect our own so now, I want you, young highness to protect your own blood mate at all costs, especially to demons. I will send forth the two, Knight Taehyung and Kai to always watch upon you. Your privacy won't be at risk for they will distance theirselves in a certain meters. Each one of us should be ready for this war. Deploy all the troops and knock on every door for we will train every single strong wolf in our borders. This is a command and should be immediately effective"..
Everyone in the room scrambled in their feet, running fast to their respective posts and duties after the speech was delivered. Soon the place was full of marching feet and loud crowd the silent ones turned into busy ones. The war was about to start they must keep this secret at all costs. Later on the high wolf turned into Yoongi and Jimin who was still there silent and unmoving. He caught Jimin's attention as he moved forward before placing his hands on the alpha's shoulder.

"Young highness, Jimin. You know where to go, take care of him, for he is more precious than a rare diamond. Now go"

--

The scent of freshly cutted grass filled the omega's sense of smell which caused him to relax and breath deeply. He was staring at the full bloomed flowers in each different colors forbidding himself to pluck them out of their stems as a respect for the nature. The sound of wind calms him down after the revelation of the truth. The small giggles of children makes him more happy but also brought him guilt, longingness and sadness to which he ignored as he roamed the area more. Sitting beside a tree he leaned his head as he close his feline like eyes as he enjoyed the nature more. He was beyond happy to be here. To be with the nature for it has been a long time since he got out of the cave. He felt so free, so safe as he knew he was in the safest place of his own kind. He pushed all those negative thoughts and brought himself into new positive ones. He felt like he was one with the nature, a simple leaf who goes where the wind whispers, so fleeting and so light. So light that he can't help but to forget all his burdens, all his heartaches for the last months, last years. A solitude he wished to be free with but now a solitude he really enjoys and happy to be with. Breathing keeps his heart fine, and beating normal but still beating for his Jimin. Oh Jimin, his name so sweet as he rolled on his tounge. The thought of the young male make his cheeks go red and feels like he is walking on a cloud. He was like a rainbow in a sunshine that gives his dark life a color. A very colorful hue that completes him. He was in love, so in love that he was ready to give him the best of himself. To offer his body, heart, mind and soul.

He was in love the drowning himself in the deepest ocean was okay, that gliding within the clouds without a back-up parachute is okay but its his definition of love. He can do all impossible things to prove his love for the alpha but he don't know if he will accept any of those. And besides, as much as he wanted to be mated with Jimin, he will not approve, and he will not do anything to harm Jimin. As they mate, their fate will attach and be tied forever. He knows he will not live longer than he wants to, he don't want pull Jimin beside his grave. He will not and besides, Jimin will not be mated to him that was just an imagination, a sweet overthinking only to be heard by his delusional self.

His thoughts was interrupted as a loud crashing of branch startled and almost hit him. Blinking his eyes, a blurred familiar image appeared in front of his. It was smiling brightly at him when his sight cleared. It was Taehyun, upside down. Contorting his eyebrows he stared at him at confusion before staring above and saw his limbs was tangled on a branch while also, up there, sat Kai and a new youngster. His frame was thin almost the same as him but he doesn't look like sick or something. About to stand up, he lost his balance as he felt a sickening pain in his ankles. It was swollen red and looks really painful. He grunted in pain and pushed himself up for the three not to notice anything. The young ones rushing to him which reminds him of the twins and the rest of the boys. Surely, they will scold him again if they are here.

"Are you okay? Are your knees fine hyung?" Taehyun, as he remembered his name asked him in worry. He remembered Sungjae with this that made him smile. Smiling a bit he nodded and accepted the helping hand to push himself up slowly. With all the strength he mustered and the most painful lip bite to hide the pain in his ankles he finally stood up limping his way to a nearest bench while holding Taehyun's hand along the way.

"So hyung, are you fine? You know, about earlier. Is it okay to you that you will be watched by me and Kai?" Taehyun caught his attention with a worry and uncomfortability on his voice.

"That is fine, you know I am okay with that. I am always facing these kind of things so this isn't much. I am used to it anyways but I still fear for my life. About you and Kai, that is okay Taehyun, by that I will feel safe. That makes me happy, really"

Breathing in relief Taehyun beamed a cute smile to him, immediately making the omega fall for.his charms, slowly adoring hos cute his smile is as his eyes sparkled too. How his nose was so pointed and how his face was really lovely. As he was checking him he saw a familiar bite marks that he always wanted into Taehyung neck. The knight followed his stare before he chuckled lightly.

"Yeah, I am mated, too early isn't it? But I can't help it though, this cutie made me fell from him" He motioned his hands to the new boy in front of him, immediately gasping in awe on how cute the mates are.

"He is Beomgyu, my lovely mate" He dearly and proudly introduced his mate to the omega. The loving cute voice of the knight only said he was really inlove to the other. He was envious but he also can't help but to feel happy for the young ones.

"I am-" The omega was cutted off as a harsh pull was delivered into his arms. He almost lost his balance and came contact to the ground, again, if he didn't caught himself immediately. His hair swayed as he turned his head to the harsh gripper when he saw again the beautiful face of his claimed blood mate. The act caught the three on shock, how their young highness treated harshly the omega. It was noticeable that Yoongi was older than the Alpha but he seems more dominant than the other one. Only stares was exchanged and Yoongi knew that the alpha was about to drag him somewhere that the high wolf ordered him too. Bidding his goodbyes he let him self be dragged to a place, that has yet to be explored once again.

--

Arriving to an unknown place seems normal than the others think. The approach that should be worried or anxiety filled trip was all normal to the. omega. As long as Jimin is with him. He though to himself as simple as that. The walk was silent, full of wings flapping coming from the birds within the nature, the soft sound of trees dancing with the rhythm of the wind which cause their leave and branches tangles and make a sweet white noise, from a distance he can hear a soft whishing of a fall which made him a lot more calm and the urge to see the fall upclose was setting fire to the pit of his stomach almost wanting to tell Jimin if they can drop by. It was been hours of walking and his throat is dry due to the exhaustion so it was the perfect timing to freshen up and hydrate theirselves while they watch in awe of how beautiful the nature was withing their tiny grasp. In the middle of a forest where they are all alone the danger was overcame by the beauty. He was about to speak up but Jimin caught him off guard as his next words came from his mouth is totally unexpected by the omega.

"Let's go to that nearby fall, let's freshen up, I am getting tired."

He was keeping himself from squealing from so much happiness when the alpha announced the word. Oh gosh, the waterfall was a dream of him what more if Jimin was on his side upon going there. He make sure that he wasn't dreaming or hallucinating nor his feet got their own brain automatically going to the path where the sound was coming, he has to pinch himself, successfully wincing in pain but later on. Oh my gosh this is real!. It was a small walk as they entered the place being covered with vine-y plants that keeping its beauty, hiding it. Seeing the waterfall made the omega gasp in awe automatically launching forward to the edges. He immediately removed his shoes and as soon as his barefoot touched the moist earth with the splash of the waterfall and the grass that it covers them, it was so surreal he thought.

Forgetting Jimin, he was startled with a huge splash of water turning his head where the loud sound came from, he was met with the dripping wet Greek god body of his blood mate, Park Jimin. His air supply has been cutted off when Jimin pushed his hair up making him more hot in front of him. He was gawking at him and as soon as their eyes met he can't help but to feel hot and being aware of the spreading red hue on his cheeks making himself embarrassed in front of the man. Quickly lowering down his gaze as he stood up and made his way to the small passage way just behind the waterfalls. Bringing his two hands he made a concave out of his hands, he brought it to the running water scooping up some fresh water and brought it to his lips. Releasing an ' ah' his thirst was easily quenched with the cold yet sweet natural water. Within these days he felt like he was one with the nature and he is glad about it since he was feeling a lot more fine and at ease.

Dipping his head a little he almost jumped to the strong water current as a pair of hands encircled in his hips. It was the first time it has been this gentle and fuck, he was falling for it again. Bringing his hands to his face, he wiped the excess water that flowed to his smooth skin before he felt the warm breath in his neck contrasting to the small splashes of cold water mixing with the breeze of air. He suddenly felt hot as the same pair of hands roamed around, feeling his smooth tummy and bony hips, detaching him from the soaked shirt that is uncomfortably sticking to his body. Easily and successfully, the other lifted up his shirt leaving him half-bare like the other, soon pinching his hardened nubs , feeling them and playing with them making his breath stagger. The heat spread in his body, almost making his toes curl. His tears soon made his vision blur as the sensations continued in a built-in rhythm. The area was surrounded by his pheromones, they were hidden inside the waterfalls making it more hot as this act was made in the middle of nature, with only him and his treasured alpha. Nothing was been rushed, no more harshness with it. Its his first time this gentle with the alpha, that yet again making him assume that something is happening. His clear mind went blank when the alpha stated blowing in his ears slightly nibbling and licking his lobe making him more hot and aroused.

"Fuck Yoongi, I am horny" That is the only warning the omega got before he felt his alpha palmed his length from his wet pants, wet in water and slick. He felt the Alpha's hardness poking him from behind before he was turned to face Jimin. The alpha mouthed his neck leaving a trail of saliva with his open mouthed kisses that made the omega moan and be dependent on the alpha's grasp as his knees turned to be jello. The alpha supported the omega's back as he lay him to the moist flat rocks gently. In this position Jimin only got more access to roam his hands to the omega's body and completely claim his. He left few dark marks behind Yoongi's ears downwards to his prominent collarbones before he stopped as he licked and played with Yoongi's nips. He spared a glance to the omega which he saw, was all wrecked in tear-stained cheeks. He noticed that his chest was moving too fast prior to Yoongi's harsh breath as yet again, the alpha caught him breathless. It was his first time too to appreciate the omega's thin frame, he wonders why he doesn't do much earlier than this while the omega was purely submissive to him. Pushing unwanted thoughts he made his way to Yoongi's pants and immediately unbuttoning it and pushing all the remaining clothes down.

There, the gorgeous thin body of the omega was all presented to him, shiny and glossy due to the water and sweat all mixed up. The omega didn't even bothered to cover himself instead opening his legs more to welcome his alpha, to claim him and to ravish him. Completely submitting himself and his body. It was their first time doing this gently, and the first time he saw completely the omega's body. The pink tight hole was so inviting, glistening with the sweet slick of the omega that even its scent was invading his sense of smell making him groan and more aroused. Inviting as it is, he positioned himself in between the omega's opened legs and not long after, without hesitation he slid a finger in. Yoongi was caught breathless to the new sensation especially when the finger started going in and out massaging his insides immediately brushing to that spot. Jimin, on the other hand only groaned in wetness and tightness of the omega that not so enough will engulf him with the tight heat. Imagining his cock will penetrate this same heat and tightness, only making his head fog with arousal. When he knows the omega was ready, he slipped the second in then third then, there he saw that beautiful arc as he hit the spot that made the omega forget to breathe and scream his name as his length spurted white, hot liquid in his stomach. He was panting and not even finally going down from his high the alpha penetrated him that once again, made him wince in pain as it was huge and lengthy. The slick making the slide smooth and pleasurable. The hurts so good.

"Sir, ah" The omega moaned the alpha's name in short breaths as pain and pleasure invaded his system.

"Moan my name, call my name as I fuck you hard you'll forget your existence" After it, the alpha gyrated his hips, hard and fast to the omega. Their bodies rocking in heat, making Yoongi's eyes roll back. His hips was continuously slapping Yoongi's plump ass that the sound was mixing with the strong currents of water.

"Jimin, Jimin, oh gosh Park Jimin, Master ah" He chanted his name like a mantra. His insides was burning, his heart was burning in fire that his love and adoration sparked a beautiful wild fire inside his heart that he cherish every second Jimin was with him, claiming him and treating him like he love him. This is real, not just a lemma delusion that his mind made up. The thrusts went faster and faster and through this he can feel it again, his second orgasm.

"Jimin master, can I cum?" He was catching his breath as he spoke.

"Yes go on omega, cum for me" Jimin said in a steady voice that made the omega wonder how. Nearing their high the alpha just went more crazy and pumped into the omega in an animalistic pace until they chased their highs. Orgasming at the same time, the hot wetness spreading in his body that made him more wolf again, that made him complete, one of the nature.

Lying side to side, the omega was resting in Jimin's arms that has been made like a temporary pillow they listened to the nature. They are still behind the water fall laid down the wet rocks, naked and cold, their warm bodies was their only source of heat. The warmness and coziness of the scene made their bodies relax from the exhausting activity they've been on earlier.

The alpha was awake while the omega was still resting beside him. Appreciating his features he saw those beautiful long lashes that flows upwards. His perfect nose bridge that he traced his finger to till his luscious lips. The thin pink lips that has never been claimed by him before. Brushing his fingers through Yoongi's bottom lips dragging it slowly he felt the softness and plumpness of it. His featured was beautiful, from his porcelain skin down to his thin frame. His first time to see him completely, even the scars that he made. He almost felt the pang of guilt. Almost. Though he believed there is a reason why he has done that. He don't love the omega, never been he felt a little spark of affection towards the other. He was surprised himself that he treated the omega like that earlier. He was beautiful, that's it. The small hickies that bloomed in his porcelain skin made the omega more beautiful in Jimin's eyes. That's it, that's all

How could he stay with me after all of that in just a reason I'm his blood mate?

Showing the signs of waking up the omega's eyes opened and closed as his vision was welcomed by the gorgeous face of Jimin and his scent was with him. The warmness of the other making him sigh. Shifting a little he buried his face to Jimin's bare chest making a little hum as he felt comfortable being surrounded by his scent. He also winced as he felt a sharp pain in his bottom.

"We good? Let's get up, only a few walks more."

"I don't want to, sir. Please an hour more?" Begged the omega in the cutest and sweetest way. The alpha won't resist if they're in a bedroom tucked in and warm under the blankets but they're still on water for three hours already. They can catch cold if they will stay a little longer. No matter how cute the omega infront of him with his disheveled wet hair, he said no. The omega just grunted defeated as he stood up and washed himself in the falls, washing all the remaining fluids.

Their shirts are still wet, their shoes are squeaking as they walked deeper in the forest. The omega was yet again trailing behind the alpha instead of walking side by side with him. Upon noticing this, he slowed down and put himself on halt before he gripped the omega's hand and snaking his arms around his shoulders. This way he can provide more heat to the noticed shivering cold omega. He felt warm in his grasp, there, he caught a cold already. Taking their steps fasted, turning left and right to the right directions they finally got to their destination. A small wooden house was lit up in the dark heart of the forest, illuminating its surroundings. If any people will stop by infront of this, they will surely think it possess a dark magic and owned by a witch but retrieving a key from Jimin's necklace, they're welcomed by a huge place in a very warm and cozy feels. It wasn't silent as they expected as some boiling sound was heard in the kitchen and the sound of cracking of woods in the fireplace welcoming them. The omega was puzzled but Jimin, he can see his smile. His lips twitching and grabbing him, the alpha led their way, almost way too familiar to the kitchen and then, the same smile plastered in his face as well as three familiar faces welcomed them. In their own little space, familiarity and being comfortable reigned upon them. After a long time.

They're here.

*

#EGOIsHere
#EGOComebackTrailer

This is a bop💜
Love you my Hope

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

7.5K 265 27
Tae waited to find his soulmate so long that he failed to realize he was already right in front of him. Side ships ; (taekook obvi) yoonmin, woosan S...
8.2K 410 21
I hate the way you control my every move, the way you make me long for you even though you've done the worst to me. You use me just for blood but why...
1.9K 87 14
Hi I am park jimin I can't believe what I am going to say now but my heart was unconscious for awhile now, so many people confessing their feelings a...
45.9K 2.8K 42
What further happens in the life of Taekook and what happens to their best friends, Jimin and Yoongi ? A Taekook Yoonmin Fanfic Sequel to Hate [Compl...