Is this love?

By TonysPointBreak

This is a vkook fan fiction in which v and kookie are in high school. They meet and become best friends. Both... More

Prologue
Prologue (Continued)
How they met
Best friends
Birthday
Relationships
Pizza
Crush
The plan
The real plan
Confession
(Y/n)
Soup
Knight in shining denim
Alarm
The land of anime
High on air
Feelings
Dream
Fire
Journey back
Forgotten meds
I'm allergic to apples
Ass is ass
Fan fiction
Broken Promise
Mental Breakdown
Beach break
High school blues
I don't wanna lose you
Prom
Past trauma
Awkward distance
Date?
Girlfriend
Minjae and Tzuyu
Goodbye
Therapy
A ghost from the past
Drunk
I loved you
Second chance
Hyung
Advice
Deadpool
Childhood memories
I forgive you
The accident
I don't care. Will you marry me?
I care about you
The prom outfit
The Namjin wedding
Better late than never
First date

Family

114 14 25
By TonysPointBreak

God of destruction POV

I was arranging some test papers.

Kim Taehyung. Hmmm. He did well. Let's see what about his best friend. Where is his paper.... There it is Jeon Jungkook... What? He didn't look stupid at all when I saw him. What are these marks. I have to talk to him. Hopefully he is not like that stubborn kid. Yoongi. Speaking of stubborn. Ughh that lady was so stubborn. She wouldn't leave Jin even for a second during the whole party. Get a life lady.

My thoughts were interrupted by Jin and Jackson walking in.

"Hey! Namjoon. Long time since we hung out buddy. You seem to be busy nowadays." Jackson said. He has been my best buddy since we were young. He was a foreigner and I was the only one who new English well enough to speak to him and he never judged me for being a nerd like the rest of the people so we hit it off. I never expected that he would get a job in the same school as an English teacher though.

"I will never be too busy for you man. We can hangout today evening. Cool?"

"Ummm. I will check and tell. Oh I am getting a call I need to leave." he said and left after glancing at Jin for a second.

"But your phone is not ringing... "

"It's on silent obviously." He said and shut the staff room door as he left.

Jin POV

Ok now is the time. Come on Jin. You are worldwide handsome. No one will reject you. Go for it.

"Namjoon I need to tell you something."

He looked at me waiting.

"I really like you.. r shirt. Where did you get it?" He was wearing a ridiculous yellow shirt with purple polka dots and still managed to pull it off.

I mentally facepalmed.

"Uhh. Thanks. I don't remember where I got it from though."

I looked at him intently. Contemplating hard if I should tell him or not. I decided to go for it but somehow I couldn't. My mouth was not cooperating.

"Uhhh. Jin. Are you okay? You don't look well." He said placing his hand on my forehead. That didn't help.

"Is there something you need to tell me?"

"Uhhh.. I... Uhhh". The bell rang saving me from this situation.

" Oh there goes the bell. I better get to class. See you around." I quickly muttered and speed walked out of the staff room. As soon as I walked out Jackson pulled me aside.

Jackson POV

"Idiot. Pabo. I literally did everything. I made sure no one else would be there in the staffroom and you couldn't even confess."

"Hey it's not that easy to confess okay and he was not making it any easier. I don't know maybe I should just wait for him to show a sign that he likes me and then.... I don't know."

"What if that dumbass never even drops a hint. Besides I have known him my entire life. He is extremely intelligent but when it comes to these things he is a real stupido."

"Then I will make a good heartbreak song out of it.....Ughhhh. I don't know."

Guess I have to take matters into my own hands then.

Tata POV

"Dudeee. It's already 4:45 and no one showed up yet. Do you think someone kidnapped them? *gasp* What if aliens abducted them?"

"The party is at 5 idiot and even if they were kidnapped Jisoo would annoy them so much that they would immediately let them go and if aliens abducted them then you can simply negotiate. They are your own species anyways." Kookie said doing his hair.

I smacked kookie with a pillow.

"Owww. What was that for? Ohh. It hurts so much. I did so much for you and you repay me like this."

"What the heck! I didn't even hit you properly you idiot. Stop being melodramatic it won't work."

"Worth a shot. It worked on Mr. Jin the other day. He totally believed that you hit me hard when you barely tapped my hand."

"If he would have taken it seriously and given me a punishment I would be in jail right now for murdering you."

*bell rings*

"I think it's them! I am gonna go see."

Chimmy POV

The three of us were waiting when Tae opened the door.

"Yaaay. You people finally came! Come in." He said.

"Uhh. Dude. Where is Kookie? It's his birthday right?"

"He is inside getting ready. We will leave once he comes."

"Okay...Where are we going?" Jisoo asked as we all sat down.

"I don't know random place that has food."

"As long as I get to eat even I don't care." Rose said.

Jisoo rolled her eyes. Jungkook came out of the room finally ready and damn.

"Woah dude. You actually don't look ugly. Of course my Jimin is always better but still. Damn" Tae said.

"I hate to say this but I agree."

"Dude I will pay for your food anyway you don't have to flatter me for that." Kookie said.

"Just receive a compliment properly for God's sake." Tae said.

"Oh my gaaawd!! Thank you sooo much!! Are you people done. Now can we go?"

"God. How sarcastic. You make me regret complimenting you ungrateful beach." I said.

"Wait where are we going again?" Jisoo asked.

Namjoon POV

I was walking to the cafe that Jackson texted me about. He told me he just wanted to hangout but I have a feeling there is a different reason cuz he was acting weird. I reached and walked in. Jackson was already there.We ordered something and while waiting for the order to come we started talking about our childhood days.

"Dude. Do you remember that guy who you liked back in seventh grade? Remember he rejected you saying he was straight he came out as gay recently."

"Really? I didn't know there were so many LGBT people around. I thought we were a minority."

"Yup. I'm glad our school isn't homophobic. After all we have quite a few LGBTQ teachers like Jin and you.

"Really? Jin is gay"

"You don't know? You've got to be kidding me. You are so clueless."

"No I sort of knew. I was just afraid that I would be wrong and... Nevermind."

"You like him right?"

"Huh? Where did that come from?"

"Who are you kidding dude. I can see the way you look at him."

"No.... I... I don't know. Why are we having this conversation?"

"Because as your best friend it's my responsibility to make sure you are not single and also I am tired of hanging out with a nerd. I want another friend."

"You better take that back bitch."

"Whatever the point is.... Do you like him or not?"

"I...."

Kookie POV

We were high on milkshakes... Like actually high.

"Jimin ah! Do I look pretty?" Tae said giggling.

"Sooo pretty." Jimin said giggling too.

Jisoo facepalmed. By now I was used to this. But the fact that both of them are straight is annoying. (Or maybe it's because Tae is flirting with Jimin and not you)

"By the way Jimin. Nice ass." That's a bit too much.

*barf*" What is wrong with you people?" I said.

"Hey don't attack Tae. He is my brother homophobe." Rose said.

"Yeah. She is my sister. My favorite sister."

"You don't have any other sisters besides I'm not homophobic. They are just cringey."

"I do. Jisoo is my sister too." Tae said grinning.

"Kook thinks gay people are cringey. CANCEL HIM!" Rose said.

"Stop sis zoning everyone in your life. Again you'll come to me complaining you are single idiot." I said ignoring Rose.

"That the whole point kookie. I am going to sis zone every girl and remain single to complain about my singleness and irritate couples." He said grinning.

"Wow I have amazing friends." Jisoo piped up.

"You love us Jisoo."

"Whatever."

"You are not denying it."

"Whatever."

"We are your best friendsssss."

"More like family." She mumbled.

"What!"

"Did y'all hear that?"

"She called us family. The porcupine called us her family."

"Shut up."

"Okay."

TaTa POV
"Kooookkkieeee."

"Yeahhhh."

"Today was awesomeeeee."

"Yeahhhh."

"I am going to create a WhatsApp group for the five of us."

"Good idea."

"You know what. You are right. Rose is awesome."

"I know. I am always right. "

I never felt such a bond with anyone in my life except my hyung.

I ended up writing a long chapter. I am proud of myself. Yaay. If y'all are confused. No. Jimin is not gay Or bi. And it's not a vmin fic. Jimin is going to get a girlfriend eventually.

What are your favorite ships. Mine is Namjin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 702 29
Min Yoongi, stuck in a relationship with a girl he no longer loves; ever since realising he's gay he hadn't had the heart to break it off yet. That's...
2K 94 11
This story follows the complicated lives of the couple "JiKook." They have been through a lot. Infidelity, Lies, Jealousy, etc. Now that they are bac...
489K 15.2K 38
When a playboy meets innocent Jungkook and became his roommate in their school dorm.✨ Story gets better and better, I promise❤️ update as soon as pos...
348K 16.4K 53
Taehyung and Jungkook are childhood bestfriends. They love to hang out with each other. Night outs, parties , sleep over they are never alone. Taehy...