The night is darkest just bef...

De Mimorimori

After getting rejected by his childhood crush, Izuku was heartbroken. On the very same day, he got attacked b... Mais

Chapter 1: A bad day
Chapter 2: Night mission
Chapter 3: A favour
Chapter 4: Intertwine and connecting
Chapter 4.5: Aizawa
Chapter 5: Searching for an answer
Chapter 6: Bad timing
Chapter 7: Fledgling and pure blooded
Chapter 8: Fear and worry
Chapter 9: A wishful thinking
Chapter 10: Fragment of the past
Chapter 11: Hidden truth and pain
Chapter 12: Decision
Chapter 14: Spotted
Chapter 15: Hunted down
Chapter 16: Captured
Chapter 17: Trial
Chapter 18: Test
Chapter 19: A small chat
Chapter 20: What am I to you?
Chapter 21: Nightmare
Chapter 22: Todoroki Shoto
Chapter 23: First mission (Part One)
Chapter 24: First mission (Part Two)
Chapter 25: End of first mission, beginning of a storm
Chapter 26: Scars
Chapter 27: Togata Mirio
Chapter 28: Training and preparation
Chapter 29: Cargo
Chapter 30: Amajiki Tamaki
Chapter 30.5: His story
Chapter 31: Getting ready
Chapter 32: Battle
Chapter 33: Warning, danger
Chapter 34: The choice that was made
Chapter 35: Taken
Chapter 36: A small hope
Chapter 37: Bad route...?
Chapter 38: Even if it's against the order
Chapter 39: Rescue mission
Chapter 40: That's my promise to you
Chapter 41: No longer the same

Chapter 13: The targeted fledgling

4.4K 192 33
De Mimorimori

Kaminari knew that things has taken a turn for the worse as soon as he saw that their enemy this time is a vampire with special ability.

He couldn't believe that this vampire noticed him and even deflect his bullets so easily. If shooting doesn't work, then that only leaves him with close combat. Although Kaminari may not be the best in that area but Kirishima really need helps right now.

Picking up his gun, Kaminari left the rooftop. Taking out his phone, he begin to message everyone for backup. He hope that Kirishima can last until the other nearby hunters arrival to help.

In his rush movement, Kaminari's unaware of that his earpiece has fallen off and landed on the floor.

~~~

The battle ended in a blink of an eye.

Everything happened way too fast for him to catch up. One second, Kirishima was trying to fight the vampire off but the enemy is too fast. She easily dodged every swing of his knife before disappearing into the air and then reappear behind him. With his silver knife in hand, Kirishima whipped around and manage to slash her on right forearm. She growled angrily and knock his knife away. Before Kirishima knew it, she has her hand wrapped around him neck, lifting him off the ground and chocking him.

At first, Kirishima may not be able to tell but now he knows. This vampire's special ability is 'teleportation'. She may not be a pure blooded vampire but her ability makes her an enemy that's as dangerous as them.

"Ah, I almost forgot." The vampire said. She loosen her grip and drop Kirishima down on the ground. "Have you seen any fledgling vampire around here?"

Kirishima cough and he took a deep breath in. "W-wha...?"

"You see, our boss has been feeling really irritated lately due to his 'missing' fledgling. Around a week... or maybe more than that? His fledgling fought with one of us and is protecting the hunters. Do you know anything about that?"

Kirishima flinched at her words. This vampire is talking about Izuku and her words gave Kirishima the answer to things that has been happening lately, which is the attacks on the vampire hunters. Could it be that the reason why most hunters got attacked by vampires is because of Izuku? Because Izuku is seen protecting them, the vampires thought that they are related?

Still, the numbers of attacks is crazy. Just who in the world is this vampire's boss? And by fledgling... Izuku's sire is the leader of these vampires?

Judging by Kirishima's silent and the look on his face, the female vampire grinned. "So you do know something huh... tell me, where is our little fledgling? If you do, I'll be nice enough to spare your life."

With such a powerful vampire near him, even Kirishima would feel fear. However, he refuse to sell his friend out even at the cost of his own life. That's would be really unmanly and he'd be betraying Katsuki's trust

Gritting his teeth, Kirishima shouted. "As if I'll tell you!"

"...Is that so? Then that's really a shame..."

She reach out her hand, ready to snap the hunter's neck and then drink his blood. But she noticed a flash of green from the corner of her eyes, followed by the sound of a gunshot. She pull her hand back just in time to avoid the bullet. However, she wasn't expecting to see a hooded boy charging straight at her.

The boy throw a punch at her, which she caught it with one hand. He pull his fist back and lift up a leg, kicking her right in the gut with a force that causes her to cough out blood. She immediately teleport to a safe distance, which is only a few meters away.

"Are you alright, Kirishima-kun?" Izuku asked.

"I'm fine but why are you here, Midoriya?"

"I-" Izuku was about to say something but he was quickly cut off.

"Deku you fucker! I told you to stay back and let me handle it didn't I?!" Katsuki shouted angrily as he ran towards them with his gun in his hand.

"I was worried so I-"

"You fucking dumbass! Are you aware of the situation you're in?!"

This time, Kirishima's going to be agreeing with Katsuki. Although he's thankful to Izuku for saving him, the enemy's target is none other than him and it's a really bad idea for him to show up now. That aside, even though the enemy is a vampire, Kirishima was shocked to see Izuku kicking a woman. Izuku doesn't looks like the type that will be rouge with a woman so he must have done that by instinct without knowing.

A cough caught the trio's attention and they turn their gaze to the female vampire, who is now glaring angrily at them, especially at Izuku.

Sensing the vampire's murderous intent, Izuku quickly push both Katsuki and Kirishima aside, just in time as the vampire teleport right in front of him with her claws aiming right at his face. Izuku quickly react by leaning back, dodging those sharp claws. She tried to grab him again but Izuku continue to dodge her hands. Each time she took a step forward, he'd immediately take a step back.

The vampire clicked her tongue in annoyed and teleport behind the fledgling.

Izuku sensed that she was behind him and quickly turn around to kick her for a second time. However, she grabbed onto his leg before he can land a hit on her. Unable to pull his leg free form her grip, Izuku growled as the female vampire grabbed his neck with her free hand, slamming him down onto the ground.

"Something about you doesn't feels right. I can't smell anything from you but that strength clearly isn't something a mere human should have." she said, keeping her eyes on Izuku. Then, it clicked inside her head and her anger was replaced with surprise. "Wait a second... don't tell me..."

Pulling Izuku's hood off his head, the vampire grinned widely, showing off those dangerous sharp fangs. "I knew it! You're the one we're ordered to look for! To think that I'd be the one who get to find boss's fledgling here!"

Izuku froze at those words. By 'we', it means that this vampire isn't working alone and there are more like her around and they are looking for him? And she called him her boss's fledgling... is his sire actually looking for him...?

No way... no, this can't be...

Memories on what happened on that day came back to him and Izuku couldn't shake off the fear. Those scary red eyes, the hands holding him down, the creepy smile and the fangs in his neck...

Izuku remember all of it clearly and no matter how much he want to forget it, that memory has already been deeply embedded inside his mind.

"Fucking bitch...!" Katsuki cursed as he took aim at the female vampire. As expected, as soon as he pulled the trigger, she teleport away and the bullet missed her. But that's fine, what Katsuki wanted is to get her off Izuku.

Now that Izuku was no longer begin held down, Katsuki give him a hand signal to tell him to come back to their side. Thankfully, Izuku understood the hand signal and ran towards them.

The female vampire reappear a few feet away from them, giving Izuku a disapproved look. "A vampire protecting a vampire hunter... something must be wrong with you. Why would you protect those who wants to kill you? Even if you wanted to live as a human by rejecting your instinct, those hunters don't give a damn and they would still go after your head."

"Kacchan and Kirishima-kun won't do that!" Izuku declared.

"I see. So they are lying to newly turned vampire like you so that they can use you against us. Oh how those pitiful hunters has fallen." She sighed and place a hand on her cheek. Then, she narrowed her gaze on Izuku. "And how unbelievable stupid you are."

Katsuki glared at the vampire with a look that could kill. This vampire and her teleporting ability is a fucking pain in the ass. Now that she has her full attention on Izuku, maybe the nerd can buy time for them while Katsuki's searching for her weakness. This bitch may be able to teleport around, there has to be some kind of a limit. Such as the distance, the number of times she can use her ability and how quickly she can use it again. But then again, he doesn't want Izuku to get involved in this.

As much as Katsuki want to deal with this vampire himself, he's well aware of how dangerous she can be. One wrong step and it's all over for him. If he were to fail here, both he and Kirishima might end up dead and Izuku'll get taken away. If he were to let the enemy escape, she'll definitely inform her friends and they will return to bring Izuku with them. They must defeat her right here and now.

It would make things easier for him if he let Izuku help out. But even if Izuku's a vampire, Katsuki doesn't want to see him getting hurt.

"Kacchan, is there anything I can do to help?" Izuku asked, looking at Katsuki with eyes full of determination. Izuku himself is someone who can make plans and strategy. But he's still new to fighting and all these vampire stuff. So he's willing to leave the planning to Katsuki, putting his full trust on the one with the most experience here. He believe that Katsuki will definitely be able to find a way to win.

Katsuki stares at Izuku in disbelieve. He knew that look on his face and he knew that Izuku can be pretty stubborn when it comes to helping and saving people. Katsuki hate the idea of letting Izuku get hurt but he cannot afford to lose this battle. Clenching his fist tightly, Katsuki finally made up his mind.

"...Deku, are you okay with fighting even though you know that you could get badly hurt?" Katsuki asked.

"I'm not afraid." Izuku replied.

"Alright. Then listen carefully, damn nerd. Because I won't be saying it twice."

~~~

A/N: *fidget nervously* I hope this chapter is okay. Next chapter won't be a happy one, since some 'stuff' is going to happen between Deku and Kacchan.

On a side note, the people getting infected by the virus in my country is increasing so please stay safe everyone.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

90.8K 2.7K 19
So izuku has a crush on Katsuki(Phyfe,obviously ),and has been meaning to tell him ,but the day when Izuku was gonna announce his feelings to katsuki...
132K 3.4K 20
Izuku has lost his memory. The earliest thing he remembers is being attacked by a vampire, and being rescued by Katsuki Bakugo, the Pureblood Vampire...
2.5K 26 17
Izuku's father gifted him something unlike no other. Some sort of vampire curse was triggered & he has no idea how to satisfy it. Lucky for him, his...
21K 1.4K 19
After the war with the LOV that had nearly succeeded in killing Katsuki Bakugo he left town for what he thought was for good for more reasons than on...