The Deal

By BOOTWA_MASTA

When Miguel Saldavar "accidentally" sells his sister- Emily Saldavar- to one of the most fiercest gang leader... More

New and improved!!
W a r n i n g
1
2
3
4 🎶
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19 (Happy birthday, to me!🤠)
20 🎶
21🎶
22
23 🎶
24
25
26
27 🎶
28
29
30
31 🎶
32 🎶
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
46
47 🎶
48 🎶
49
50
51
52 (last chapter)
54 (Bous Chapter)
Thank you

45

1.8K 46 7
By BOOTWA_MASTA

( low key high key mid key left key right key.... hate that I actually wrote that last chapter lol. bUT IT'S FINE. CAUSE DAS WHAT Y'ALL WANTED SO )

The morning after was the most embarrassing of my life. Not only was I sore, but Kris' room is pretty close to ours. The guys left us alone, they mainly just looked at Emilio with a sly smile, and I actually heard them high five when I went to the kitchen to make breakfast.

Kris on the other hand, wouldn't stop mocking me. As soon as we stepped into the kitchen she started to quietly fake moan from across the room. It wasn't until I threw the egg covered spatula at her that she finally stopped.

After breakfast Emilio had another meeting he had to attend with other gangs to try and make alliances just in case a war really does break out between the gangs.

It all seems very weird to me. I've never really had to run anything in my life besides laps.

Kris and I decided to take a break from cleaning downstairs and head upstairs to the game room so we could play some games. Kris was recently introduced to the world of gaming because she never got to as a child.

"What game?" I ask as i sit in front of the game rack filled with rows and rows of games.

"I don't care, I don't know many games." She said as she sat down on the couch.

"Black ops 2 it is..." I say to myself as I grab the game disc and turn on the PS3.

The guys have a lot of game consoles. Not only do they have PlayStations, but they have Xbox and Nintendo as well. I grew up playing on the PlayStation so of course I was going to stick to what I knew so I could teach Kris.

As I was showing her how to play Tranzit we heard a loud bang downstairs. At first I assumed it was just the guys fooling around, but all of a sudden a bad feeling arose in the pit of my stomach.

The bang didn't sound like a gun, but it was louder than any banging sound the guys had ever made. I knew that either one of them was really mad, or someone was in the house.

I paused the game and Kris gave me a confused glance. All of a sudden I heard Jacob screaming "Get the potatoes!"

That was a code sentence that we made up in case of an emergency. Emilio made us do it, he said he didn't care what it was.

I quickly grabbed Kris' hand before grabbing one of the hidden hand guns underneath the couch. I turned the safety off and pulled Kris with me and out of the room. We heard loud yelling and banging, not guns but they were definitely fighting someone.

As we rounded the corner there was a large man standing in the hallway. It seemed as if he were waiting for us. I gasped and quickly brought the gun up. I gripped it tightly with both hands and shot twice. The power of the gun almost knocking me back but I held myself in place.

Kris gasped but I knew that if I hadn't, it would've been one of us lying on the floor as bloody as he was.

I grabbed her hand again and yanked her all the way to mine and Emilio's room. We ran into the closet and hid in one of the big wardrobes together.

She was shaking like a leaf and I knew I had to calm her down. I rubbed her knee soothingly.

"Hey, Kris it's gonna be okay, I promise. I will do everything I can to make sure we will be okay." I say reassuringly.

Kris looked over to me and nodded her head before staring at her knees as we listened to the sounds of crashing and angry yelling.

I hoped to god the guys were okay downstairs as we waited like sitting sucks in a wooden wardrobe that provided little to no protection.

As we sat there waiting for any sign that everything was okay, heavy footsteps slowly made their way into the closet. Kris slapped her hand over her mouth, trying to be as quiet as she could.

I stayed as strong as I could even though I too was now shaking like a leaf. I knew, that if anything were to happen, I'd give everything to protect Kris. I made her a promise that I fully intend to keep, even if that means giving up my own life.

We silently jumped when. We heard a door slam open. He was trying to scare me. He doesn't know Kris is in here, and I know for a fact that whoever is out there is looking for me.

I quiver and realize that I still have the phone that Michael gave me. I pray to god as I reach into my pocket and silently thank him as the phone comes out, almost dead, but working.

I send a quick "SOS" text to Michael as the person outside is searching through the closet for me. Getting closer and closer.

I didn't realize the ringer was on, if I knew I would've turned it off.

Who knew a simple "omw" text would be the thing that gets me taken.

He pauses for a second before marching over to the wardrobe and swinging the doors open. I gasp and Kris screams in fear.

A young man, probably around my age is standing there. He has shaggy hair and a few scars on him. Not big but noticeable. His jawline could probably slice bread.

"Hello Emily." He simply says before yanking me out of the closet by my wrist. His grip was iron tight but I still fought against him. I tried to pull myself away but he he shook me violently. I've never been shaken like that so you can imagine how shaken up I was. Not the time? Okay i understand.

"You can either come with me willingly.." he dug in his pants and pulled out a gun. He pointed it at Kris and I my eyes widened as hers became saucers. I stood still as a statue, not wanting Kris to get hurt because of me. "..if you put up any kind of fight, your pretty little friend won't be so pretty anymore."

He shoved me and left Kris in the closet. I was thankful for her safety as he pushed me out of the house. As we headed for the back door i heard a loud bang. It was a gun and I was terrified. "Please let the guys be okay."

Men rushed in through every exit, even the back door and we were surrounded. The shaggy guy put the gun up to my head while his other arm was wrapped tightly around my neck, keeping me from going anywhere.

Michael walked up and I let out a sigh of relief. He stared angrily at Shaggy while he just let out a snarky laugh.

"Come any closer and her brains are gone." He said as he pushed the gun closer to my temple.

I heard another bang and I jumped. "Please please please let the guys be okay."

"Please Shaggy, no one needs to get hurt." I pleaded. He was silent for a moment.

"Did you just call me Shaggy?" He almost sounded offended.

"Dude. Have you seen your hair?" He pressed the gun further into my temple and I rolled my eyes.

"Okay okay Im sorry!"

"Seth." Michael said as he stood with his arms crossed.

"Michael. What an unpleasant surprise. You hate Emilio too, why are you being Captain Save A Hoe?" Shaggy Seth said. I almost started laughing but I stayed quiet.

"First of all, Emily isn't a hoe. Second, the woman you're about to take is a very good person. You and I both know I'm not for killing the innocent, especially the one's who were helplessly roped into this god awful life." Of course Michael would be so nonchalant about this.

"Helplessly?" Seth scoffed.

"She's literally married to Emilio!" He yelled which caused me to jump at the sudden loudness.

"Hey man, you don't know the situation!" I yelled back.

"Let her go, Seth." Michael said as a warning.

"Or what, Michael?" Seth was testing him, and Michael isn't someone you want to test.

Before I know it the gun is on the floor and so am I. I quickly scramble to my feet and Michael pulls me behind him.

Seth as quickly pinned to the ground. He struggles and screams in anger before giving and laying on the floor, glaring at Michael.

"Your obsession with Emilio is clouding your judgment." Michael said before turning around towards me.

"Are you okay?" He placed his hand on my shoulder to comfort me and I nodded my head.

"I have to go check on Kris and they guys, I have to make sure they're okay." I say as I try to walk towards the exit.

Michael quickly but gently grabs my arm and pulls me back.

"You're not going anywhere in this house alone. My men may have gotten everyone they can see out but there's not telling who's lurking in the shadows."

I nod my head and Michael gestures to three of his men to follow us. He told his Henry to take Seth back to their place and lock him in the basement.

We started walking around the house and when we walked into the living room it looked like a blood bath. I gasped and shoved my way through Michael and his men. I ran to the kitchen where the blood seemed to trail.

"Oh my god.."

• • •

I'm very sorry that this took so long to publish. Things have been a little ruff and I've just been trying to get a grasp on things. I haven't had much time to myself to even write. I've actually been trying to write this since the last chapter was published but life kept getting in the way.

I hope you understand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65 0 24
︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵ ~A different fairy tale~ _______ "It's either that or I kill all of you starting with you first." Catherine's eyes go wide. "3...
1M 25.5K 37
Jason doesn't play nice. If you owe him money and it's past its due date, you best believe he's going to f*ck you up. That's until one of these cases...
1K 5 36
Katelyn Jones lived a lower class life style all her life. She wonders ever month how her family gets by. But one night she finally finds out. It tur...
34.3K 1.1K 22
Ellie is a young teacher who grew up with a single Pa and older sisters, and a younger sister. after everyone but her and her younger sibling left, E...