My True Fight - A Pokemon Ins...

By Legendary_Etta_7

Pink wakes up to find out her memories have been wiped, she has been chosen by Mew, and someone is following... More

Wake Up!
Kill The Augur
Lab Attack!
"Time" for School!
Abyssal and Perfection Cults in one day!
Riolu and Rotom.
A new friend. Forest is caught in Vupik Dump.
Memories of why I hate you. Double Delta Ralts.
Scientist Club. Kill the augur round 2. Jearn...
Library, Megas, and Oracle
Purple and Forest... A new moon...
Audrey and The Snorlax...
Scissors vs Snorlax vs... Purple?
Dream World and Past World.
Lime learns something new. Skully and Purple save the day.
Machines and Seawater. Forest....
The Dragon War.
Purple and the Power Farm
Pink and the Murk Forest. A new friend. Purple's base?
Purple's base part 2?
Magic Town? Zach is Zenith is Zach... what?
Cream's new pokemon! What are you up to Purple? Hoopa?
Noivila. I'm going to kill Taen... The Dragon Knight?
A vision. Helping An ally.
Go away, Zackary. Mrs. Williams!
Mew.
Mewtwo. Up the mountain, Forest.
Zenith down! Persephone...
Dream World....
Bye Jearn...
Jearn?! Pink vs Purple's rescue missions
You going to be ok, Purple? Pokemon League!
The third augur. The Hell, Taen!?
The third augur 2. Matt learns Purple's secret.
Holon. John vs Purple.
Holon Dexters. Maple?
Matt Meets Shandowa. John and Taen vs. Purple and John. Velvet and Mom talk.
Velvet to the Rescue! Pink's catching techniques? Maple...
'Namehere' Round 2? Purple's Incredible win!
Save Forest! Purple?!
Forest Recovers! Audrey?
Reukra is a what?
Pokemon League 2! Pathetic?! The Midori Promise?
MOM!? Legendary Guardians are Official!
The Next Journey!

A hospital of half aliens...

101 5 2
By Legendary_Etta_7

"Ow..."

Pink opened her eyes to see Skully and Scissors, who were watching over her.

"What happened?" She looked around, noticing the lack of a Snorlax. Scissors handed her a note.

"You have grown strong. If Scissors wasn't with you, you'd be dead. As for the Snorlax, it's with me. I will give you some information about me...

1) We've met before.
2) Marshadow is my legendary.
3) Llumyal.

Sincerely, The Cult of Crime.

Memories raced through her head. Llumyal. The name rang a bell. A fuzzy picture told her that she knows that name. But how? She shook it off as she continued on her journey. She would ask this cultist later. She continued on until she reached Sonata City. There she headed for the gym after stopping by the center. Flowers covered the floor. Harmony stood at the end of the battlefield.

"Bring it on, Pink! Easy mode isn't an option!" Pink chuckled as she tossed Skully out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two girls were laughing after Skully tore Harmony's team down.

"You're good. Keep that up and you could beat the pokemon league!" She said with a smile. Lime raced over to them.

"The power at Sonata Hills has been cut!" Harmony's eyes widened.

"No... that can't be!" She ran out, Pink and Lime behind her. The trio arrived at the building. Pink turned to Lime.

"How did you find out?" Lime glanced at her.

"I ran into Forest that told me. He said that he would meet us here." Pink frowned, remembering his conversation with Purple.

"I'll cover for you... if you give me the identities that I have to look out for." Purple nodded.

"Deal."

That was going to bug her.

"Did he say how he found out?" Lime blinked.

"No... why?" Pink smirked.

"I'll tell you later." The trio was about to enter the basement when they heard a conversation.

"You guys are so dead."

Forest. Pink held back a snarl.

"And who's going to kill us?"

"Pink... Lime... Harmony if you're lucky."

"I'm fine with that."

"Paul!" Smack.

"Ow! It's better than Jearn or Persephone!"

"Ok... whatever."

"No one asked for your opinion, Taen."

"But-"

"Shh..."

Crap... Pink knew that they were caught. She slipped down the stairs, knowing who was all there. Forest was standing there with his back to the stairs. Taen and Reukra were standing next to each other at the side. Paul (aka Purple) stood by the control panel. Harmony and Lime came behind Pink. Harmony snarled.

"Turn the power back on... now!" Paul raised an eyebrow.

"How about no?" Reukra smacked him. "Ow! You hit hard..." Reukra smirked.

"Would you rather it be Jearn?" Paul paused.

"I would let Taen smack me before that fake." The room busted out laughing. Even though he was a cultist, that was a fair statement. Harmony sighed and turned to Reukra.

"Tell your friend to turn the power back on." Reukra glanced at her.

"I'll make you a deal. I'll tell him to turn the power on..." Paul had a sad face as he said that. "If I get to see your dad." She froze, but then nodded.

"Fine..." Reukra nodded at Paul, who grumbled under his breath. As Paul was turning the power on, Pink glanced at Forest. He was acting like nothing happened at the library.

"Ok... Let's go." Harmony left first. The cultists followed. Paul slipped something into Forest's hand. After they left, Lime said that she was going after them. Forest barely acknowledged her as she left. Forest started after the cultists. Pink went after him. She pinned him to a wall outside the room everyone else was in.

"Don't act like nothing happened, Forest. I saw what happened in the library. Was that how you knew to tell Lime that the power was out?" He looked away. "Lime's sorry for what happened. She didn't mean it. Don't become the bad guy because of it. Please Forest. Let me help you. What did Purple say to you?" Forest glanced at her.

"How... wait..." She nodded.

"I was there... in the shadows. Now answer me." He shook his head.

"I promised not to say anything. Leave me alone." He tried to get out of her grasp. She held him down. He glared at her. "Now... let me go." She smirked.

"Make me." He chuckled lightly. He adjusted his position before lightly kissing her. She stumbled back, her face heating up. He grinned.

"I win." She frowned.

"Cheater." She growled as she wiped her mouth. He chuckled as they went into the room. Harmony and Reukra were arguing with each other. Harmony finally agreed, only if she did the injection. Forest stepped out of the room, saying that he doesn't like needles. After the injection, Harmony and Reukra kept an eye on each other. The old man sat up and walked around for a moment before a bright light covered the room.

"Dad..." Harmony murmured. She glared at Reukra, who was confused. The door slammed open, fear racing through everyone.

"How'd it-" He didn't get to finish. There was a blur and he was gone.

"Forest!" Pink cried out. Gone. That was it. He never got to challenge the gym. Everyone was quiet. Paul slipped out. Obviously it was too much for him. Reukra went out, Harmony running after him. Lime went over to Pink and they hugged, hoping that Forest would come back to them.

With Purple...

Purple was sitting outside, looking at his lap. Forest was good. He had put Purple's notebook and a note next to the door for Purple to find. He had done it during the injection. Purple had changed into his normal clothes. He didn't mind getting caught. The note mentioned that Pink had heard them in the library. Pink and Lime walked over to him.

"Purple? What are you doing here?" He knew that Sylvan had given his name to the trio. He didn't mind. He smirked, smoke placing a pokeball on his belt with Abra in it.

"Your friend's good." The two girls blinked and looked at each other.

"What are you talking about?" Lime asked, confused. Purple stood up.

"Pink should know that me and him talked in the library." Pink's eyes widened.

"How do you know?" He waved off the question.

"I gave him some information. While he was outside the room, he was able to get information to me. Personal, I thought I was good. But..." His eyes flashed. "You have a powerful friend." The pokeball opened and the Abra popped out. The girls hesitated. He saluted. "Later." He said as he teleported. Lime clenched her fist. Pink walked over to where he was standing and picked up a note. It was by Forest. To Purple. Her eyes widened.

"Lime..." She showed Lime the note. "Meet me at the center. I'll explain there."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79 0 15
A human got lost in a forest, joined a group of talking pokemon, got manipulated by a thot snake, challanged a god that was also his sister, messed u...
67.4K 849 47
Ash has finally arrived in a new region ready to win more badges and leagues hopefully.But soon he discovers new joy in joining Pokemon school. Follo...
370 11 22
Over these past 10 years since I started developing the characters and stories for my Fanfiction, I've done a ton of research. From the manga & anime...
2.3K 29 21
***This is Book Two of the Journey of Legends Trilogy*** Now having saved the remaining Legends of Kanto and Johto, Mewtwo, Chronic and I head to Hoe...