La musique la ramène

By novelfanatic_

Amelia stayed in Paris after fighting for Frances freedom, which came in 1945, when the war ended. A year on... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17

Introduction

1.1K 19 5
By novelfanatic_

Welcome to my story 'Free Hearts'.

This book is the sequel to 'Suite Francaise' which was already written by the amazing writer Irène Némirovsky - a true credit to the literature world and a woman who had her life cut off too short.

I have decided to continue her legacy, by writing what I think would have happened after the war had ended and how I think 'Lucile/Amelia's' life would have turned out.

I have changed the name of the main character, if you have read the book or seen the film you will know her name as Lucile, however, in this book she is known as Amelia.

I really hope you enjoy this story and I hope you get the same message out of it -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 484 18
When they were young he made a promise to her. Then the war tore them apart. As battles rage all over Europe all they have left are the memories of e...
From Darkness By M. Barr

Historical Fiction

69.2K 2K 27
A story of love in times of darkness, of all kinds of love. This is the story of Ivy and her loved ones before the Second World War in Nazi Germany...
The Nurse By Sarah Jane

Historical Fiction

57.4K 2.5K 33
With war raging all around, some battles can't be won... ♠ The year was 1916, Elosie Keller was dwelling in a secluded Belgian cottage where she rema...
14.5K 1.1K 32
German's secret were revealed. Angie's angier at him than ever and decides to leave Buenos Aires and go to Paris for the job they offered to her. Yea...