SPIDEY SENSES → SPAM & MISC

By nightwvngs

SPIDEY SENSES | in which ashton likes to rant about their life, stories, and anything in between. MISCELLANE... More

spidey senses
⊹ .. rants
⊹ .. brainrot
. + * incorrect quotes for my batfam fics
. + * taylor swift songs & my ships/ocs (dc edition)
. + * ao3 tags & my ships
⊹ .. misc
. + * graphic evolution: records edition
. + * my fav ts songs except i only explain thru self-deprecation
. + * that one time the milfs killed augustine finley

. + * taylor swift songs & my ships/ocs

667 41 56
By nightwvngs

SPIDEY
SENSES

my ships/ocs and the taylor swift
song I associate them with!

HELLO GUYS!
I'm really just wanting to rant about my
ships and ocs in regards to the songs I
associate them with! Please enjoy the
ramblings of a mentally ill teenager 😌✨

. + * HARVELYN
song: wonderland
album: lover

Alright, of course I had to start off with the original brainrot couple I created. But seriously I've always had so many Taylor songs associated with them that chosing a theme song was difficult. In the end I felt like Wonderland just fit their vibe. When I think of their playful nature but also how they find solace in each other. And then of course for my soulmates, I had to chose the only album of Taylor's that radiates soulmate energy. Lover is just that it girl (fun fact lover was almost their theme song but idk Wonderland just called to me).

. + * VEDWARD
song: the last time (taylor's version)
album: red (taylor's version)

For the sake of not spoiling my own book since I have yet to write any of the parts that red fits into, I will just leave this here. All that going to say, though, is he prepared bc vedward is one bumpy ride of a ship.

. + * MATTHECELIA
song: dancing with our hands tied
album: speak now

Okay choosing between reputation or speak now as their album was incredibly difficult — by a technicality speak now fits better because it just has that feeling of being in love, being heart broken, but then being in love again. Just the idea of growth within yourself that then extends into growth of a relationship, it just seems fitting for the two of them. On the other hand, dancing with our hands tied is just that song I listened to a lot while planning for them so it's just stuck (which is funny because I named the book off of delicate so you would assume that would be the song but instead I said: no ❤️)

. + * TASM!OPHLETER
song: seven or hoax
album: folklore

I had to put the distinction for my TASM!Ophleter and the MCU!Ophleter bc the two ships are VERY different. These two are just the angsty bitches I know of (I did it to myself, I decided to create an angsty ass post-Gwen's death plot). Ophelia is just very in love with her grieving best friend who's pulled away from her and Peter refuses to think of anyone else. Folklore just resonated with them because that's what folklore felt like to me. It had so many implications of feeling your heart break or pushing feelings down — seven specially bc of the "I used to scream ferociously anytime I wanted" and then hoax bc "you know I left a part of me back in New York, you knew the hero died so what's the movie for" & "you knew it still hurts underneath my scars from where they pulled me apart".

. + *MCU!OPHLETER
song: you belong with me (taylor's version)
album: fearless (taylor's version)

In stark (no pun intended) contrast to the one above, MCU Ophelia and Peter go through really shitty things in their real lives but when they're with just each other they have a chance to be normal teenagers. Fearless is just that album for me! It screams all of the days you would dance around your bedroom while getting dressed, blasting a song in the background. That feeling of having crushes on people in your classes, the way your face would get all warm and the giggles that came with it. MCU!Ophelia and Peter are just the epitome of young love, that innocent time of learning about yourself and growing as a person while also growing this love for another person at the same time.

. + * DR. SOULMATES
song: invisible string
album: lover

For anyone who has no idea what this ship is, I can't blame you it's my one fic for a fandom that not many people are part of. This is John & Josephine from invisible string: which is funnily enough their theme song!! They are just some of my favorite childhood best friends to lovers (can we tell I'm a sucker for this trope), while there's some angst in their story, they still radiate everything I have ever wanted from a relationship (honestly it's just happiness but we can pretend I'm not saying sappy shit like that thanks).

. + * JUNEMUS
song: right where you left me
album: evermore

It's the fact that I have yet to write their story but everyone knows what happens to them anyways. This all hurts a lot more since I recasted Juniper back in November to be played by Emma Stone — bc now it's like Gwen & Peter but instead Juniper & Remus. Anyways, we all know Remus ends up losing his soulmate (Juniper) to set up for the plot of Records (jesus I really like making angst for my fics). So right where you left me just feels fitting. Remus never really moves on from losing the love of his life, especially since he sees Juniper in both of his daughters. Overall evermore just fit them, from the happier songs (Willow and Ivy) which would be them while in Hogwarts to something like fucking happiness which just hurts me. Another contender for their theme song that didn't make the cut: last kiss. It just hurts me. That's the only reason.

. + * ARONKS
song: daylight
album: reputation

These two are some sexy bitches right here, let me tell you. Daylight is the one song off of lover that I feel like could be on reputation had it been produced differently, idk. Arabella and Tonks are just constantly growing with each other, I just feel like naturally they would hit their reputation phase at the same time and it would be very sexy. As for why daylight just seemed like their song, I felt like the outro with "I wanna be defined by the things that I love, not the things I hate..." was them. No other reason. It's just them.

. + * SPYDER
song: begin again (taylor's version)
album: red (taylor's version)

I have nothing else to read that one shot I wrote for the two of them. It really and truly explains why begin again fits them so perfectly. Maybe it's the hopeless romantic in me that loves to write about exes who fall for each other again, or maybe I just really enjoy writing angst. Who the fuck knows.

. + * LOTTEVE
song: enchanted
album: lover

These two!! Literal embodiment of a fairytale if they were real. Enchanted is just so fitting for them and the way that they met, the way that they fell in love at almost first glance 😭✋. And then as for anything, any of my really happy ships get lover as their main album because it's what they deserve.

. + * WILLABUCKY
song: champagne problems
album: reputation

I love these two with my entire heart, but dear god they both need therapy. I mean like good for them being soulmates and all, but at the same fucking time HYDRA really screwed them over. They deserve all of the good things in the world, which is why rep is their album bc at least when they start to heal themselves they can find space for each other in their lives. But seriously — they need therapy first. Which is why champagne problems fits them. However they would both be the one who dropped the hand while dancing and then had "what a shame they're fucked in the head" said about them.

Okay can we tell I got lazy near the end,
anyways that's all I felt like doing for right
now. I have plenty of other couple to rant
about this with but ,,,, mmmm not right now.
Plus, I feel like it gets repetitive after a while
bc I am a basic bitch who cycles through the
same four tropes, unapologetically let me add.
I hope you all liked reading over this and my
reasoning ahhh it's been so long since I've done
this!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 85.8K 193
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
601K 18.2K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
1.2M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
1.3M 57K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC