At my Best

By celestinegabrielle

She's Lisa - the ever gorgeous and mighty Lalisa Manoban- crown princess of United Kingdom but hell of a spoi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Not an Update
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32: The Promise
Chapter 33: The Royal Wedding
BOOK 2 is COMING!!
⚠️⚠️⚠️
🌟
Coming Soon
New Story Publish

Chapter 6

6K 167 10
By celestinegabrielle

[Lisa POV]

"Dude, tell me. What the fuck did just happen? Jisoos, you're smiles are creepy. I swear in my goddamn life you never wore that smile before. I just slept and the next thing I see in you is you're being crazy" Jisoo pinched the bridge of her nose while prying me for details.

We're already back to our hotel room. It's already almost around 1 in the afternoon. After witnessing the sunrise, Jennie and I decided to return and get some sleep. Of course, we dropped her to the hotel she's staying here in Paris.

"Man, I told you. Nothing really happened. I just feel happy that we actually had a great time talking things. You know, the kind of conversation I don't usually get --- especially when I'm with you" I said making the last part sound like a tease.

"You know what, I'm starting to really think that you like her"

"I share the same thought" I responded.

"Shoot! Ready for it Manoban. We're going on a hell of a crazy ride" Jisoo stood up from the couch and prepared a coffee for both of us.

"What do you mean?" I asked scratching my head in confussion.

"Really? Your Majesty? You just made your fucking move to Jennie Ruby Jane Kim without telling her you're the actual crown princess! I don't know what got into you, but I'm telling you, if you don't wanna mess things up you should tell her the truth by now. Don't wait until you're both catching feelings and then you'll just tell her about it lately... and worst, when she knew it from other people or other way" Jisoo said while handing me the cup of coffee she prepared. "And take this, you haven't eaten since your freakin' date".

"I don't even know how to tell her. I mean, dude I'm freaking scared she'll dump me right when she discovers the truth" I groaned.

"And what makes you think she won't dump you after knowing that you're lying?"

She actually makes sense. But I can't tell it to her now. We're just starting it off. And you know how things might mess up the moment she'll know who she's with. I mean,of course - she'll be livid of me considering that any time paps discover us, she'll be bombarded with controversies - which she doesn't like. I mean, who would?

"We'll cross the bridge when we get there" I responded as I blankly stare nowhere while taking a sip from my coffee.

"Don't wait until I say 'I told you so'." She tapped my shoulder before heading back to her bed room.

The realization of Jisoo's point left me unable to think straight. I'm scared of her knowing that I'm lying but I'm also scared of her avoiding me just because I'm the crown princess.

lalalalisa_m Yesterday's a hella great day.

[Jennie POV]

"As much as I want to keep myself from asking, but really Jen, what happened last night? You actually look like an idiot smiling there from ear to ear" Dara said pulling me out of trance.

"Uh-- N-nothing" I managed to respond.

"Really? Nothing?" She eyed me suspiciously as if she never believed any of the words I just said.

"Y-yea... we just went to Eiffel Tower and then had a very late dinner in some resto around there and watched the sunrise. That's it" I responded trying to avoid her gaze.

Really, I'm blushing big time now remembering last night. How Lisa made me feel things- things I never felt before. How those big brown eyes stare at me whenever it meets mine. How she told me she like me. How I feel like I'm in cloud 9 whenever she tries to shoot her sweet flirty schemes on me.

Jisoos, Jen it's not like it's still you.

"Speaking, so you let her take you to Eiffel Tower? What was that suppose to mean?" She questioned. Ah, yea! She knows about it. How I always refuse whenever they ask me to go there.

"What? I just feel like I want to see Eiffel Tower last night so I let her" I said trying to sound like there's nothing in it at all.

"I know you, Jen. So tell me, do you like that hot shot?" Dara questioned me. Sitting beside me in the couch while eyeing me suspiciously.

"I-it's too early to tell. I just met her yesterday and it's not like she's courting me or something.... though, she confessed"

"Confessed what?"

"That she likes me?" My response only sounded more like a question that an actual statement.

"Okay. So that is it! Really Jen, I can see she really likes you. Starting when her eyes landed on you the moment you bumped to each other- girl, she' really into you" Dara responded.

"I don't even know her that well, yet"

"Why not spend more time with her? I mean, we're here until tomorrow night without anything to do"

I sighed deeply. I don't know what to do. She did not even messaged me after taking me back to hotel.

Just so, I feel my phone buzzed.

lalalalisa_m: I'm feeling alone and empty. Mind to fill up my empty space? Go out with me. I'm down right here in your hotel lobby.

I felt my heart raced to so much anticipation after seeing her message to me.

"Wow. She's fast. Let me guess, she's asking you out?" Dara questioned me. Probably she got the idea after seeing my reaction.

"And she's right down the lobby" I responded.

"Girl works really fast. Go, don't waste time" she said before leaving me as she heads back to her room.

I rushed back to my room and quickly took a shower and dress up.

Shit.

I actually don't know what to wear.

"Girl, you're not even going to Gala -I suppose. Just wear something you think will be at your comfort. She doesn't seem to care whatever you wear" Just then I noticed Dara peaking by the door of my room.

"Okayyyy..." I responded.
.
.
.

I rushed my way down the lobby. I haven't replied to her message yet. Not sure if she's still waiting.

The elevator is a bit busy now and a lot of people are trying to hitch which takes it longer to reach the ground floor. When I saw that we're just one floor away, I decided to step out and head to the nearest stairway.

To my shock, I saw her standing in the corner as if she's waiting for me. As if she knows I'm coming from here.

Looking so handsome.

"Good afternoon, gorgeous" she greeted and started to move her ass to meet me halfway.

"How did you know I'm coming from here?" I questioned her as I took her hand without hesitation.

"I don't know. I honestly don't even know why I waited here" she chuckled "Guess fate brings me to you, really". I just shrugged it off. Now that I'm honestly unstable after seeing how stunning she looks like. How she resembles perfection in her undeniable classy style. Damn, I can't get enough of her.

"You're breathtaking" she uttered once we got inside the car. The car is actually different from last night's. I wonder how rich she is.

"And so you are" I managed to respond in a seductive tone. Hell, I don't know what's happening to me.

To my surprise, she leaned closer to me causing my breath to hitch at the sudden contact, "I swear Jennie, if you aren't ready for anything I am capable of doing. Don't try to sound that sexy again" her gazes avert from my eye to my lips.

Okay Jen, don't freak out. She's just seducing you. Oh my gosh.

"Don't tell me you're intimidated?" Okay, now I really don't know why I'm playing with her games. Instead of stopping myself, I just tried to tease her more.

"Yaaah! You're unbelieveable" she hissed. Frustration is evident on her expression as she immediately pulled herself away and leaned her back on her seat.

I chuckled at her cuteness. She's like a baby. Someone who looks like she wants something but is forbidden. Yea, that is how she looks like right now.

"You know what, you're so cute" I laughed softly before resting my back on my seat as well. "Where are we spending the rest of our day?" I asked.

"Let's go" she ordered the driver. Not minding my question.

"Where are we going?" I asked again.

"Don't you like surprises?" She asked, leaning closer to me again.

"I do, but the anticipation you're giving me right now makes my insides twist" ,

"Good, don't worry. It doesn't involve anything sexual" she teased which causee the increasing the tension between us.
.
.
.

The whole ride is much more of silence between us, a comfortable silence.

"Wait, are we in Luxembourg Gardens?" I questioned after seeing the familiar ambiance.

"You got it right" she responded before hopping off the car. "Don't go out just yet, let me serve you" she said before closing the car door and immediately rove around to my side opening the door for me while extending her hand for me to take.

"Wow, who says chivalry is dead?" I said taking her hand wearing my gummy smile.

"Just serving you right" she responded with a wink.

To my surprise, she brought us a basket of foods consisting of snacks.

"I'm sorry, I don't know how to cook so I just bought us some snacks" she said apologetically.

"I don't mind at all" I responded.

We settled on ground while talking about things about life. To be honest, I think she's doing this to know me better.

"So until when are you gonna stay here in Paris?" She asked.

"Until tomorrow. We're heading to New York by midnight" I managed to say with a sigh. I actually felt sad. To think that this could be the last time we could be together. I don't know. I don't even know what will gonna happen to us next.

"Oh, I see... for work again?" She asked. Sadness is evident on her face.

"Yea..."

"Okay..." she sighed.

Oh God, this is so sad.

"How about you, your plans?" I asked, wanting to know her plans too.

"Well, I was about to return to London to manage some things before my parents go crazy looking for me" she then showed me her very beautiful smile to brighten the mood.

I'd be lying if I say I did not hope for her to plan going with me in New York. Just the thought of being away from her makes me sad.

"Uhhh... Jennie, can I ask you something?"

"You're already asking" I managed to joke even I'm hella nervous already. "Kidding, okay. What is it?"

"So are you single Miss Kim?" She sounded so sexy. Our faces - again - are already few inches away and I swear I can already feel her warm breathe.

"Yes I am" I answered with the same seductive tone as I was staring at her plump lips.

"That's good. Then I'm gonna be courting you by now"

"That was so quick, Lisa!" I yelled out, but to be honest, I'm already giggling.

"Better quick than sorry. You're Jennie Kim and I sure as hell that a lot more guys are head over heels on you as well. I'm not gonna let anybody take what's mine" she owned me as if I'm for her and for her only.

"Your confidence is something, huh" I teased.

Of course, if you'd ask me how is my state for now, I'm actually freaking out inside. Imagine a hellish hot girl like Lisa with her confidence that's driving me crazy will gonna be courting me? God knows I'm a sucker for her type!

"How about you?" I asked not sure what I was really wanting to ask for.

"What? If I'm single? Jen, I wouldn't be doing this if I'm not. And God knows how I'm so into you" she said setting my butterflies in my stomach in wild fire.
.
.
.

"We're not done yet, you think I'll settle for this? I mean, I won't waste any time Jennie. I promise to maximize every single time that I'm with you" she said once we returned to the car.

"I'm starting to think you're head over heels for me, Lisa" I chuckled but loving the idea of how she wants to maximize our time together.

"I guess I really am. God, Jennie do you think I'm gonna get over how beautiful you are every time I get to see you?" Her eyes were full of love. I wonder how could I ever control my feelings whenever I'm with her.
.
.
And she's true to her words, we spent the rest of the day together. Going to places and having blast with so much fun activities that we could do wherever we go.

She also took to me a romantic dinner tonight. I must say, I'm impressed. She really gets the best out of everything. Though, honestly everything she's giving me are all high class.

Considering she is from a prominent family - well, as for my taste, I never liked high profiled personalities while I always preferred avarage class.

But hell, how could I even resist her? She's upper class and yet her tastes is just exact as to how I like to be treated. She always treated me like I'm her Queen with the authoritative demeanor that she possesses that makes it surreal.

jennierubyjane Paris is always a good idea

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.2K 2.8K 18
The thing about Jennie Kim is that... She is actually in a relationship with a girl. Nobody is supposed to know. All hell will definitely break loose...
35.1K 768 34
What if two hearts found love but it's forbidden. Jennie who came from a homophobic rich family wherein they can't accept the same sex relationship...
2M 68.6K 64
The stunningly beautiful bride, Jennie Kim whom everyone desires is in an arranged marriage with a young billionaire, her childhood sweetheart. She i...
15.7K 197 17
JENLISA (G!P) no kids under 16 or 18 can read this. what am I saying you won't even listen😑 anyway this story contains murdering,A LOT OF SWEARING a...