My blossom ( Laughing Jack x...

By Beetlerose

(NOT EDITED) ⚠️ Bad Grammar⚠️ ⚠️ kind of stupid protagonist ⚠️ ⚠️ gore ⚠️ You are going to spend some tim... More

The clown
The hospital
The clues
The eyes
The scream
The circus
The dream
Author's NOTE
The little boy
The dress up
Author's NOTE
The mirrors
Author's NOTE
Mystery person
Sister
Author's NOTE
Author's NOTE
Moving
Settled in
Author's NOTE
The meeting
Where are we going
The kiss
The message
Oblivious love
The black out
Sally
The enemy
Mostly blank
She's missing
Hangout with Jane
The dog and the chocolate castle
Time for work
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Whats outside the window
The blood
Just food and the third kiss
Smile and the cheesy part
The conversation
Time for bed
The early wake up
The sandwich
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Just sleep
AUTHOR'S NOTE
The many kisses
The two men
The long walk
AUTHOR'S NOTE
The bickering
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Kate The Chaser?
The crush
Escape
Talk
Consequences
Detective
Meeting Candy Pop
Kate's vision
Smile's warning
Natalie!
Chuck E. Cheese
Being watched
Jester
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Jane's friends
Who is she again?
He must be worried
Oh yeah, the funeral!
Author's NOTE
...You cried
Fresh air
Oww...
Hope?
Lulu
He didnt see her...
Author's NOTE
Did I make it?!
I miss them...
The train
Author's NOTE (Thank you!)
Home?!
What's the outcome?
TAGGED?!
Missing a hand?
He's acting weird...
He proposed!?

The incident

5.4K 169 126
By Beetlerose

Jack's POV

I was with my next victim, standing next to the woods, we were playing a game, I told them not to worry about their parents, because they already know that they were going with Jack, but, I lied, they didn't know I was about to kill their child.

I then turned around to see that the child has stopped following me, I walk back to the entrance of the forest, to see my beautiful (Y/N), talking to that brat. It made me so mad when the child said that they weren't alone, but what angered me the most was the way my kill talked to her.

Then the Child called her...

Miss...

She was MINE!

But I decided not to kill the child on the spot, and if looks could kill, they'd be dead where they stood.

I took the kid into the woods after my blossom, and the kid were done chitchatting, I told the kid I wanted to play hide and seek, they agreed, and walked with me.

But when we were deep enough in the forest, I threw the kid into a tree, then I put my claw on the child's stomach, they screamed in pain, as I slowly cut their stomach open, and stuff their insides with candy.

I couldn't help but laugh, as the child was screaming in pure terror, then the kid let out a high pitch scream, then I sliced their throat, someone must have heard that, I stood there and waited, then I saw someone I didn't expect to see, and my heart started to pound as she stood there with pure terror on her face.

She was beautiful, in that moment, it was only me and her, she seemed so innocent. Then Jane cane up behind her, does she know Jane? I was so confused at why she was with Jane, Jane the KILLER!

I was so confused, until Jane walked up to (Y/N) and she rubbed her back, then said, "I'm sorry sis."

She called her sis, are they sisters, I was shocked, I was lacking the words to say something, but what? I think, I was just surprised, and I was kinda getting angry at something that didn't even happen yet, I was angry about the thought that Jane would get in the way of (Y/N) and my relationship...

I don't want to lose her.

She was my everything.

( Hello and JACK'S POV IS MESSED UP!
But IDC! LOL... it's just me laughing isn't it...
OKAY bye! )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.8K 874 40
Oh no! Jeff has killed your family and burnt down your house so you and your siblings had no other choice then to live with your aunt and alcoholic u...
291K 9.2K 50
!!!!MATURE AT SOME POINTS, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!!!! Y/n was a normal 18 year old who lived in an apartment with her best friend, Rhianna. But when a...
210K 4.2K 23
Little (M/N) and his little sister Lisa were abandoned in the woods bye their parents. Without anywhere else to go they started to wonder around. Whi...
963K 30.2K 51
||UNDER EDITING|| IFFY WRITING -THIS STORY IS DARK. NOT FLUFF- A few long years after moving away from Derry to live with her Father, eighteen year o...