Scrub | Sope

By euphoriaficss

"do you want to kiss me as bad as i want to kiss you?" in which yoongi is hoseok's hairdresser and hoseok lik... More

introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31

7

7.9K 435 663
By euphoriaficss

hoseok was changing into his work clothes, getting ready for the day to come.

suddenly, namjoon walked in on him changing, laughing at hoseok's little jump when he saw him standing in the doorway. hoseok had already put on his work pants, just about to pull a clean shirt over his head.

"you heading off soon?" namjoon asked, secretly a little sad to see the other leaving.

"y-yeah," hoseok said, with a sigh.

"what's wrong?" namjoon asked, walking over and sitting down on his bed.

"nothing."

"you can't lie to me, hoseok. i can always tell when something's bothering you."

hoseok sighed, admitting defeat.

"fine. i-i guess i'm just a little sad. i really loved my job and being a waiter when i first started, but now... it just seems so different."

"how so?"

"well... at first i thought my boss was really nice, but now he's always being such a dick and treating me bad. and a lot of the customers have been rude to me, too. really the only part i like about it now is the fact that i get to see jungkook."

"well... why don't you just quit?"

"because joon. it wasn't easy getting that job and it'd be almost impossible to find somewhere else that pays the same. i-i wouldn't have enough to stay here with you."

"well, maybe it'll get better. it was only a few shitty days, right? just keep your head up and i'm sure it will work out fine."

"i really hope so."

-

"hey, jungkook," hoseok said, seeing him as he walked into work.

"oh- hey, hoseok! someone dropped something off for you," he said, with a smirk.

"wait- what? really?"

"yeah. look," jungkook said, pulling out a single rose from behind his back.

hoseok smiled, immediately knowing who it was from. there was a small little note attached to the flower, as well.

it read, "(^_^) -y"

yoongi had even taken the time to draw out one of the little emoticons that hoseok liked. he couldn't help but blush softly, feeling overwhelmed with butterflies in his stomach.

"so, who's it fro-"

jungkook quickly shut his mouth when he saw their boss storming up to them.

"hoseok! you were supposed to be clocked in three minutes ago!"

"oh my god. i'm so sorry. someone just left me this and i got so distracted and-"

"shut up. come with me," he said, pulling the boy back to his office.

-

once they arrived, his boss locked the door and started speaking with him.

"what makes you think that's okay, hoseok? why do you get to slack off whilst everyone else is here on time and working hard."

"i-i'm so sorry, sir. i-i promise it won't ever happen again. i just need one more chance," hoseok said, nervously.

"i should fire you," the man said.

"no! please. i-i can do this. i know i can."

"i don't think so, hoseok. i think it's too much for you," he said, stepping closer.

"no! i know what i'm doing. just give me one last chance. please."

"well..," he said, stepping even closer to him, "i suppose we could work something out."

hoseok watched as his boss' hand traveled from down by his own side, to hoseok's thigh in an instant.

hoseok gasped loudly, shocked at what was happening.

"i- what are you doing?"

the man just ignored hoseok, moving his hand up even higher, so close to hoseok's length.

"you want to keep this job?" he asked, in a scary tone.

"y-yeah. i-i do."

"then shut the fuck up."

slowly, he moved his hand upwards a bit, coming over hoseok's clothed length.

hoseok shuttered lightly, not quite processing what was happening.

he then started to feel light kisses making their way up his neck- shuttering in disgust. he always dreamed about being touched. about someone caring for him.

but not like this. this didn't feel right.

hoseok didn't want it.

"s-stop-" he muttered out.

but his boss kept going. he didn't stop when hoseok asked him to. he just started moving his hand and kissing hoseok deeper on his neck, probably leaving marks.

"i- stop. p-please-"

the man broke away lightly, laughing a bit.

but his smile quickly faded when his eyes met with the rose in hoseok's hand.

"what's this?" he asked, snatching it, "is this what's got you all distracted?"

his boss opened the card, his face boiling with anger as he read it.

"y? is that your little boyfriend or something?"

"n-no. h-he's just a friend," hoseok said, his face heating up.

"a friend? a friend that you've caught feelings for, hm?"

"i-"

"you want a... relationship with this 'friend'?"

"it's not-"

"you don't honestly think he could like you, right? i mean... look at you. sure, you've got a nice body, but no one would ever want to be with you romantically. you would really only be suitable for sex. a pump and dump. that's all you are, hoseok. once he's done, he'll throw you away."

"y-you don't even know him."

"but, i know you, my little bird."

"stop. i- i need to leave now. i-i have to help jungkook manage tables."

"it's my establishment, hoseok. you'll do as i say unless you want to get fired."

the man glanced down at the flower one last time, before tearing the stem in two, throwing the pieces onto the floor, and stomping on them.

hoseok's face immediately dropped, watching his sweet gift from yoongi get destroyed right in front of his eyes.

then, all of a sudden, his boss leaned in and locked lips with hoseok, catching him off guard.

and just like that, his first kiss had been taken from him.

he pulled away quickly, trying to escape the man, only to be pushed back to the wall with great force.

"you don't want this, little bird? don't want to feel good?"

"n-no. i want to leave. please."

almost on cue, there was a knock on the door.

"h-hello? sorry to disturb you, sir, but i-it's getting very busy out here. we're having trouble waiting for all the tables without hoseokie helping," jungkook said, nervously, through the door.

with an annoyed groan, the man glared at hoseok.

"you heard him. get your pathetic ass out there before you get yourself fired."

hoseok quickly scurried out of the room, tears threatening to escape his eyes. he felt embarrassed and humiliated, the feeling staying with him for the rest of the day.

_______________________________

poor bby hoseok 🥺

also how have you guys been? i think i've finally figured out where i want to go with this story, so hopefully i'll be able to update more frequently! also the ego trailer is coming in just a few days and IM NOT READY 👁👁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.4K 2.4K 10
Shattered. Friends to lovers. - Yoonkook (Top Yoongi - Bottom Jungkook) - not like i usually write lol Started: 19 Jan. 2020 Completed: 8 Feb. 2020
237K 17.5K 53
Yoongi: I have good news and bad news Yoongi: Which one do u wanna hear first? Hoseok: Bad news? Yoongi: Okay um... Yoongi: We found out we have...
92.8K 6.1K 31
"Would you let me... smell you?" A flustered, confused look appeared on his face. "Is that some type of kink you have?" He asked. 🚫 WAR...
135K 6.8K 38
Jungkook just wants to look pretty, maybe Hoseok can make him feel that way. Finished: 05/16/2018