Don't Doubt My Love [COMPLETE...

By NSTSiYA

[TIAOM COMPLETE] Once upon a time, there was a blind girl who happened to fall in love with a person who she... More

Foreword
Reminiscing
My Kimmy Boboy
Saturdate
Kim?
Unwelcome Guest
Old Wound
'Close Encounter'
Meet Kim's Girl
Poison
Emotion War
Sleeping Beauty VS Snow White
Who Is The Witch?
Tiger
Surprise!
The Reason Why
Double Troubles
Misinterpret
Where is My Kim?
The Untold Story
Mr.Uncle's Advice
Stubborn Pie, Determine Kim.
What Happens to My Heart?
The Second Chance
Special Appearance
Fern's Surprise
Verge of Crack?
We're Good, but..
BIG SURPRISE
Dream Comes True
The Fault In Their Thoughts
Unsaid Stories of Pie
Undisturbed Sleep
Yam's Letter
I'll Make Things Right
Juliet Saves Romeo
I'm Dying Inside
'Cause All of Me Loves All of You
I Can't Hold Myself
Kissing in The Rain
Uncertainty
(?)
Kim's Missing
Mystery
Dr.T
The Orphanage
Kimhan
Tricky Pie
Home
Time
Let's Get Married
Sleep Princess Sleep
The Happily Ever After

We Aren't Together

3.2K 79 5
By NSTSiYA

One and half year later

            "Alright baby, Daddy has to go to work.Come to Mummy." The six months baby girl exchanged hands. The little baby whine as if she don't want to be apart from the Daddy.

            "Aww..Daddy want to spend my time with you too but Daddy has important duty today. See you at night okay?" The father soothes and kisses her soft cheeks.

            "You should go now, Mike. You might be late." Pie reminds him as she glances to the clock. It struck 8.30 a.m and Mike has to arrive at the police station at 9.00 a.m. The traffic in Bangkok isn't really flow during this peak hour. He won't manage to arrive on time if he come out late.

            "Yeah, you're right." Mike also looks to his wrist watch. He walks first and Pie follows from behind, heading the main door of the villa.

            "Would you come home for lunch?" Pie asks to him as he put on his black shiny shoes. He is so neat in his police uniform.

            "I don't think so. I have an important duty today." He smiles to Pie and then diverts his gaze to his beloved daughter. She is so cute just like her mother.

            "Okay." Pie nods knowingly. She hands the bag that Mike always bring to his work to him.

            "Pie, are you alright?" Mike asks. He senses that Pie didn't talk that much this morning like she thinks too much in her mind.

            "I'm fine." Pie assures him. The biggest lie that Mike can always figure out because she really don't know how to hide her expression and feeling.

            "Do you still thinking about her?" Mike tilts up Pie's chin so that she could face him.

            "What are you talking about? Today it is enough of one and half year she left me. Why should I think and care about her?" Pie scoffs sarcastically. She looks away from Mike's gaze.

            "You said you don't care about her anymore but you count the days she left you." Mike said half smiling while shaking his head. Pie can't tell him lies.

            "You're going to be late." Pie avoids to answer him any longer. Lucky that the time is running leaving them. Mike really could be late to his work.

            "See you at night. Call me immediately if you need anything." Mike reminds her and walks fast to his car. Pie just nods her head, signalling that she got what Mike told her.

            "Let's go baby. We'll spend our time together." Pie said to her little baby as Mike's car slowly fade away from her gaze, leaving the villa's yard.

The villa's living room

            "You woke up a bit early today, sweetie." Pie said. The baby girl watches her intently with her big eyes. When Pie touches her cheeks and it delights her. The little baby is learning how to roll over right now. Life is about to get messier!

            "Mummy is so lucky to have you. Do you know Mummy loves you so much?" Pie talks to baby and surprisingly the baby seems understands what she is talking about when she let a soft chuckle as response to Pie. This baby is really smart.

            "Thank you for bringing a happiness  and replaced all frown in my life." Pie murmurs softly as she keeps observing the face of the little baby. How she wish, the baby is her daughter with Kim but the fact she is not.

Meanwhile at the other side of the world..

            "We'll go back to Thailand in another few hours." A young lady peeks up to the tom beside her as they sit adjacent to each other at the airport, waiting for their departure time.

            "Yeah." That tom responds without looking to the lady beside her. The shades that covered her eyes making it hard for the young lady to trace what the tom looked to.

            "Are you  nervous?" The young lady notices that the tom keeps crossing her fingers and sometimes blew her warm breath as if she is trying to warm her hands.

            "A bit." The tom glances to her and smiles.

            "Everything will be alright." She tries to comfort the handsome girl.

            "I hope so." The tom flashes her faints smile or most likely a fake smile.

            "But you have to ready to accept any possibilities." The young lady adds after her. The tom drops her gaze to the floor. Everything keeps playing and disturbing her mind.

            "Do you think Pie will accept me back?" The questions suddenly blurted out from her mouth which caught the young lady to lock her sight to that tom.

            "I don't know too. It has been one and half year. Things might change." The young lady sighs. She don't know how she should tell her the right answer. Whether Pie wants to accepts her back or not, she couldn't tell it. She is not Pie.

            "Mean, what if Pie already have someone else?" The other guessing that came out from the tom's mouth made her  more to not know how she would answer her.

            "You have no choice rather than to move on, Kim." Mean grabs her hands and squeezes them lightly just enough to tell that tom that she is always stand by her side.

            "She must be really mad at me or hate me that much." Kim mutters nearly couldn't be heard.

"It depends on how you would explain everything to her." Mean just shrugs and releases a deep sighs as she lost her words to answer Kim.

"I think we should move now." Kim said to Mean. Mean quickly checks their tickets. They'll departure in any nearest minutes. It going to be a long flight hours  from USA to Thailand.

The Next Day

            "Kim, are you sure you want to meet Pie right now?" Mean asks to her when she saw Kim is already neatly dressed up. Mean feels that they didn't fully recover from jetlag yet but Kim insisted to meet Pie as soon as possible.

            "I miss her so much. I can't wait." Kim grins widely. For the first time in one and half year she sees Kim the genuine smile comes back to Kim's face.

            "Do you need me to accompany you?" Mean quickly sits up on the bed and get ready to get down from it. They are staying in a hotel after they landed to Thai yesterday. They didn't directly go to their home.

            "It's okay. You should rest. I have called a cab to take me there." Kim gives her assurances as she touches up her hair.

            "Let me help you." Kim didn't notice since when Mean comes closer to her as she is back facing Mean. Kim don't have any choice but to let Mean to combs her short hair.

            "Whatever possibilities that might happen today, I will always be here for you and stand by your side." Mean whispers to Kim and then steps backward.

            "Thank you so much for your kindness." Kim flashes her meaningful smile to Mean.

            "You should go now. Call me if you need anything." Mean said and surprisingly she hugs Kim tightly.

            "Okay." Kim hugs her back and caressing Mean's hair in reflection.

On the way to the villa..

            "Uncle, could you please drop stop for awhile at the flower shop at the junction." Kim tells the cab's driver. She wants to buy some flowers for Pie.

            "Flower shop?" The driver seems puzzled.

            "Yes. The one at the junction." Kim reassures it to him.

            "I'm sorry Sir, the flower shop isn't there anymore." The answers that Kim got from the driver startled her.

            "Owh.." Kim is disappointed. Where should she get the flower for Pie? In her knowledge, there's not gonna be any flower shop around that area rather than one at the junction.

            "You must be leaving this place for a quite long time isn't it Sir?" The driver asks Kim.

            "Maybe." Kim sighs heavily and threw her gaze outside the window pane. Mean is right, things might change a lot so does people.

            "Don't worry, Sir. The flower shop still exist. It's just they changed their location. We'll pass that shop later." The driver chuckles. Kim just smile in relief that she finally can find some flower for Pie.

KimPie's Villa

There is no significant change to the villa since Kim left it. It is still the same. The cab didn't enter the villa. Kim asked the driver to stop her outside. She walks to the guard house. The guards are not the same as those she hired back then.

            "Hello Sir, do you need to see anyone here?" The guard asks Kim as he notice Kim walks to the gate. Kim notices that he keep observing her figure from head to toe. He might be a bit suspicious with her presence there.

            "May I see Ms.Mindara Manaying?" Kim states. She holds a bouquet of red roses in her hands.

            "May I know who are you, Sir?" The guard tries to figure out who is Kim. She can't blame the guard of not knowing her as the owner of this villa. He never known her. Moreover, her suspicious look added more doubt to the guard to let her enter that villa area as she wore her dark shades, dressed up in black shirt and pants.

            "I am her best friend." Kim don't know how she should tell the guard. She wants to surprise Pie. No way she would tell the guard that she is Kimhan.

            "What is your name Sir?" The guard keeps addressing her as sir. He might not know that Kim is not a guy.

            "Just tell her that I'm the one who she missed so much." Kim said to the guard. At first the guard hesitates with it but when Kim put off her shades and gazes the guard with her stern eyes, the guard just nods and obey what she ordered him to do.

            "You may come in, Sir." The guard finally let Kim walk pass through the main gate after he talked for awhile using the intercom. Kim knew it, it is connected to the villa to inform the people in the house if there's any guests or unfamiliar people come to their house.

            "DING DONG. DING DONG." Kim pushes the switch of the door's bell. She hides the roses behind her back, waiting for anyone to open the door. She is so nervous.

The door slowly cracks open, making it ajar. "Yes?" Kim heard a familiar voice. It's Shak.

            "Ms..." Shak stutters as she saw the figure who stands right in front of her. Even though Kim didn't put off her shades, she can recognise Kim.

            "Shak? Who is the guest?" Here's come another voice that Kim longing to hear for almost one and half year.

            "Shak?" Pie's voice become clearer. Finally she shows up at the front door. Kim sees it, Pie carries a baby in her arms.

            "Kim..?" Pie startles to see Kim's presence. The baby whines and about to cry when she caught Kim's figure that is so unfamiliar to her.

            "DASHH!" The bouquet of roses falls from Kim's grip to the floor. Her hands hang loosely as she lost her ability to contract her muscles from doing their works. Both Pie and Shak saw how the roses scatters on the floor. It's not as beautiful as it supposed to look like anymore.

            "I'm sorry for disturbing you." Kim drops her gaze to the ground and turns her body as she starst to step her feet to leave the villa.

            "Don't you want to come in for awhile." Pie's voice stops her movement.

            "Please come in. I thought you're my guest." Pie continues. Kim still back facing her.

            "Alright." Kim said. She inhales deeply and gained her courage to face Pie.

            "You can do it, Kim." Kim thought in her mind.

The living room

            "You can see me?" Pie asks to Kim as she tries to peek up to Kim's eyes. Kim still didn't put off her shades.

            "You're getting more beautiful." Kim says it as her answer to Pie.

            "Thank you." Now Pie knew that Kim has already restored her sight.

            "Your daughter is so cute." Kim turns her gaze to the little baby in Pie's arms. She is so small and perhaps she is so petite like Pie too when she grow up.

            "Her name is Aom." Pie informs Kim. She hands the baby to Kim.

            "Hi Aom, I'm Uncle Kim." Kim pinches Aom's cheeks softly. The little baby is not afraid of Kim anymore. She is so comfortable to be with Kim.

            "Uncle Kim?" Pie giggles when she heard Kim addressed herself as 'uncle'.

            "How old she is?" Kim asks to Pie while trying to control her emotion. She is hurt and dying to know that Pie is married to someone else. This baby is the prove.

            "Six months." Pie smiles to Kim. It's a faint smile.

            "Where is her father?" Kim asks without looking to Pie's face. It's just added another pain inside her heart. She has a lot of imagination in her mind. Pie shared their room with another man, Pie live in this villa with another man. Pie is married to another man.

            "Went to work and will come home at night. He is a cop." Pie tells Kim the details about Mike.

            "Oh.." Kim lost her words. Pie married to a man and he is a cop.

            "Your face is fully recover." Pie's voice brakes Kim's reverie.

            "I'd undergo plastic surgery." Kim didn't know that Pie keeps staring on her. Yes, Kim has her face back. It's the handsome face that Pie ever known.

            "Pie, I should leave now." Kim hands the baby back to Pie. Kim found that the baby really attached to Pie. She is cute as her mother too.

            "Don't you want to grab a lunch first." Pie invites Kim for a lunch as it's almost noon.

            "It's okay, Pie. I have errands to do." Kim rejects Pie's offer kindly. Even if she wanted to stay and have that moment with Pie, she couldn't bear to stand her tearful feeling any longer.

            "Oh, okay. Maybe next time." Pie nods knowingly.

            "Yeah, next time." Kim fakes her smile to Pie and she sees Pie smile to her back.

            "How would I believe we are not together and can't be together.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 81 12
Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone - we find it with another. If we look into each and everyone's dream...
6.3K 559 8
Written specially for the WP LGBTQ+ "Once upon a time" contest! "Hi. My name is...hmm. I can't give that away yet. I can however tell you that I'm i...
2.1K 646 115
Complete ✔️ First love is beautiful. Isn't it? Maybe or maybe not The story revolves around a teenage girl "Anne" who fall in love for the first tim...
837K 17.5K 86
If you haven't watched Yes or No 1 and 2, I advise you to watch it first, before reading this fan fiction. Also, I admit that the first few chapters...