Don't Doubt My Love [COMPLETE...

By NSTSiYA

[TIAOM COMPLETE] Once upon a time, there was a blind girl who happened to fall in love with a person who she... More

Foreword
Reminiscing
My Kimmy Boboy
Saturdate
Kim?
Unwelcome Guest
Old Wound
'Close Encounter'
Meet Kim's Girl
Poison
Emotion War
Sleeping Beauty VS Snow White
Who Is The Witch?
Tiger
Surprise!
The Reason Why
Double Troubles
Misinterpret
Where is My Kim?
The Untold Story
Mr.Uncle's Advice
Stubborn Pie, Determine Kim.
What Happens to My Heart?
The Second Chance
Special Appearance
Fern's Surprise
Verge of Crack?
We're Good, but..
BIG SURPRISE
Dream Comes True
The Fault In Their Thoughts
Unsaid Stories of Pie
Undisturbed Sleep
Yam's Letter
I'll Make Things Right
Juliet Saves Romeo
I'm Dying Inside
'Cause All of Me Loves All of You
I Can't Hold Myself
Kissing in The Rain
Uncertainty
(?)
Kim's Missing
Mystery
Dr.T
Kimhan
Tricky Pie
Home
Time
Let's Get Married
We Aren't Together
Sleep Princess Sleep
The Happily Ever After

The Orphanage

2.7K 83 0
By NSTSiYA

Orphanage

            “P’Tavee, where is our teacher?” Jeremy comes close to his sister who is standing at the front door, throwing her gaze outside the sliding door’s glass. She’s in her deep thinking, pondering something that the little boy didn’t know.

            “She will arrive soon, dear. Tell the others to wait too.” Tavee kneels down and grabs his both shoulder. Jeremy is only five years old little boy. When they stand side by side, the little boy height would be at her waist level. Well, he is still a kid. Once he grown up, he must be much more taller than his sister.

            “How long it takes?” The little Jeremy asks. He takes a glance to his Ben 10 wrist watch and then diverts his gaze to Tavee.

            “Jeremy, your teacher is living quite far away from our place. It might take some times to reach here. We are on the outskirts of Bangkok.” Tavee assures that to the little boy. She never raised her voice  neither have heart to hurt him. He is the only one she has on this world after their grandmother.

            “Alright P’Tavee.” Jeremy makes a salute action and marchs away from her. He’s copying exactly how armies would march in parade.

            “Where are you, Pie?” Tavee brings herself to stand again. By the time she tries to focus to the main entrance of the orphanage, a posh MPV enters the orphanage yard.

            “Here you are.” She curves a cunning smile on her face.  This gonna be interesting.

            “Welcome Ms.Pie.” Tavee flashes her proud smile and spreads her arms like a showman on stage, welcoming her audience but in her case, she is welcoming Pie to this big mansion.

            “Thank you, Doctor.” Pie steps into the orphanage. She can’t help herself of not wandering her eyes around . This mansion is completely amazing. Maybe it’s the biggest mansion on the outskirt of city.

            “Ms.Pie, let’s come in. Your students are waiting for you. They are so excited.” Tavee’s voice jerks Pie from her moment of contemplation. Tavee walks first, guide her way to the kids.

They walk along a narrow passage way with rooms on both sides. From Pie’s observation, the rooms might be the children’s bedroom. Then the passage way leads them to an open space which is actually  a huge living room or maybe a great hall located at the centre of the house. As she stands at the centre of it, she notices that the mansion is basically has three level of floors. They are at the groundfloor. She wonders how many children are staying here. This orphanage can give shelter to nearly hundreds misfortune children.

            “Alright kids! Your teacher is here.” Tavee says loudly while clapping her hands as to attract the children attention. Some of them are talking to each other, some boys are teasing the girls while the rest just staring to their friends. When they see Pie,all of them shut their mouth completely, living the great hall in silence.

“Uih, all of them want to learn piano?” Pie thought. In her rough estimation  there are about twenty five children are already waiting for her. They are all about the age of five to ten years old.

“Kids, greet your teacher.” Tavee says to the children. It’s like they had been hypnotized by Pie’s beauty. Is Pie really beautiful?

“Goood Morniiingg Teacher Pieeee.” The children greet Pie like any other kids would do. Dragging each word become too long.

“Good morning dear.” Pie chuckles to see them. She found that they are so cute with their innocent face.

“Teacher Pie, you are soooo pretty.” A boy suddenly walks through the other children and gets close to Pie. He cups his face as if he is daydreaming about Pie.

“Sorry, Jeremy. Teacher Pie is taken.” Tavee pinches the little boy’s cheek, reminds him to behave himself.

“Oh, this boy is Jeremy. His face looks like Dr.Tavee.” Pie thought.

“Sorry for my flirty brother Ms.Pie.” Tavee apologizes to Pie while her other hand pushing back Jeremy to the group of the children.

“So, all of them want to learn piano?” Pie asks out of her curiosity.

“No, Ms.Pie. All of them will learn different kind of musical instruments. Only some of them will have piano lesson with you.” Tavee acknowledges her. Pie can breathe in relief now. She never teach any person and this is her first time. Obviously she is quite nervous.

“Who will learn piano with me?” Pie asks to the children cheerfully.

“Me!” Four kids raise up their hand to the air and one of them is Jeremy. He grins widely to Pie.

“Okay, kids. You have meet your new teacher and now dismiss to your own sections.” Tavee instructs them. Only then, Pie notices that the other children pick up their instruments. Some of them will learn piano, some have drumstick in their hands while the rest hold musical instruments that Pie never know.

“Ms.Pie, you can start your lesson. I leave this kids to you.” Tavee pats Pie’s shoulder lightly and makes her way living Pie with the kids at the great hall.

“Hi kids.” Pie waves her hands excitedly to the four children.

“Hi Teacher Pie.” Seems like the children will address her as Teacher Pie for the rest of their lesson.

“So, you know me but I don’t know you. It’s unfair. How about you introduce yourself to me?” Pie says to them. The children exchange their gaze and then nod knowingly to Pie.

“Hello Teacher Pie. I’m sure you already know me. My name is Jeremy.” The flirty boy introduces himself first. Pie nods and giggles when Jeremy’s face turns red.

“Hi Teacher Pie. My name is Yaya.” A chubbt  little girl with ponytail hair continues introducing herself after Jeremy.

“Hi Teacher Pie. I’m Jimmy. Not Jimmy Neutron. Just Jimmy.” A skinny little boy smile shyly to Pie. Well, he looks like a genius one.

“Hello Teacher Pie. My name is Anna.” The last cute girl introduces herself to Pie. She’s so cute like Princess Anna in Frozen.

“Okay. Shall we start our lesson now?” Pie tries to sound as friendly as she could. Pie loves kids and so does Kim.  Talking about Kim, the last thing that  they argue before Kim was missing is about children too. Suddenly Pie feels upset. She’s missed Kim badly.

“Alright Teacher Pie!” The children responds excitedly and drags Pie to their section where they have their own piano.

Meanwhile under the same roof of the orphanage..

            “Please, give me anything!! Give me anything!!” Kim yells to Tavee. Cold sweats trickle down her forehead, her lips are so pale like a dead fish, her paralyzed body is shivering followed by the clattering sound of her teeth. She is in deep suffering. The drugs effects started to show its reaction through her body which turned her to be like a drug addict.

            “Kimhan, control yourself. Fight it.” Tavee wipes the sweat that start to soak the pillow. Kim is sweating profusely. It’s lucky that Kim is still in her paralyzed state. If she is not, she will surely becomes aggresive or act out of her control.

            “Give me that thing! Anything that can help me!” Kim groans even louder. If there is anybody would witness this situation, they might can’t bear to see Kim’s condition but Tavee is more professional. This situation didn’t affect her emotion.

            “This might help. Drink.” Tavee props Kim’s back and help her to sit. She gives her  to drink a glass of water. Well, it’s not an ordinary plain water but it will help to lessen Kim’s overwhelming desire to drug.

            “Slow down Kimhan.” She pats Kim’s back lightly as Kim gulps the water greedily like she’s in utter thirst.

            “Why this happens to me.” Kim asks to Tavee while panting heavily and tries to catch her breath. She’s a bit calm after a few minutes but still she’s sweating a lot.

            “The drugs effect.” Tavee answers her shortly. She helps Kim to lay back to the bed.

            “Please uncover my eyes. I want to see you.” Kim pleads to Tavee. Darkness enveloped her with her eyes being covered. She did’t know where she has been staying this awhile and she don’t even know who is the person that helps her right now.

            “Kimhan, Pie is downstairs.” The responds that Kim get makes her startle. The lady is telling her about Pie. Even told her that Pie is at the same place where she is. What kind of place is this? What is Pie doing here?

            “I want to see,Pie.” Kim tries to grop for the lady but she can’t move her hands. She feels useless.

            “You can’t see her, Kimhan.” Tavee replies her calmly. Kim can sense that the lady is wiping her head with a towel. Then she proceeds to her arms. Kim can feel it herself, she’s sweating a lot.

            “Why? Why don’t you just tell Pie that I’m here? She can take me to meet our family’s doctor.” Kim frowns. She can’t figure out  what this lady has in her mind. Is she planning something bad to both of them?

            “You can’t see her, Kimhan.” Tavee reiterates the same answer  to Kim with her flat tone.

            “I’m begging you. Please let me to see Pie.” Kim pleads to Tavee. She really missed Pie. It has been a week or more. Pie must be really worried with her missing.

            “For the last time Kimhan. You can’t see Pie.” Tavee contends. Kim becomes silent, she is upset.

            “I’ll return you to Pie when the right time comes. Don’t worry. I’m here to help.” She adds. Kim feels that the lady unwraps the bandage around her face but not around her eyes.

            “Ouch..” Kim groans. The lady applied a cold cream to her skin but it gives her a little ache.

            “Please bear it a little. You need this to treat the wounds.” Tavee says to Kim. Everytime the cotton bud touches Kim’s skin, that tom will surely grunt in pain.

                “Who are you lady? Don’t you know that you’re more likely kidnapping me right now? Just wait until I’m able to move my body and can get out of here. I’ll surely sue you for this.” Kim said. She wants to know what is the lady’s motif of hiding her at this unknown place. This lady just make things go more complicated.

            “I knew it Kimhan. You don’t have to tell me.” Tavee scoffs by Kim’s threatening. She is not  neither affected with it. None of it send tremors through her veins.

            “I’m here to help. I’ll teach you how to appreciate... love.” She whispers the word “LOVE” softly to Kim’s ears. Who is exactly this lady.

            “Alright kids. All of you are good.” Pie praises the four children. She thought that the children are zero in playing piano but she was wrong. They are all skillfully trained. It comes to her knowledge that she would have to train them for the upcoming grand dinner. The function will be held in a month of time.

            “Now, let’s take five.” She commands the children to take a short rest just enough to stretch their body and move their numb ass for sitting too long.

            “Teacher Pie, can we go to the restroom?” The two little girls ask her permission. Both of them quickly make their way after Pie nods her approval.

            “Me too, Teacher Pie.” Jimmy didn’t wait for her response. Instead he suddenly disappear from Pie’s sight. Perhaps he can’t hold it any longer. The only one left is Jeremy.

            “Don’t you want to join them too?” Pie raises her eyebrows to Jeremy, teasing the little boy.

            “Nah, it’s okay Teacher Pie. I’m fine.” Jeremy smiles to her. His smile looks exactly like Dr.Tavee smile.

            “Jeremy, Dr.Tavee is your sister right?” Pie asks to him while scanning his face.

            “Yes Teacher. She is my biological sister.” Little Jeremy nods his head. He reposition his seat so that he could face Pie.

            “How about this orphanage? She own this place?” Pie is really curious since the start. It’s like Dr.Tavee has a veto power at this place.

            “Actually this mansion is our family relic. Grandma turned it to be an orphanage after both of our parents died in accident. I’m an orphan too.” Jeremy told her. Pie remain silent. She’s a bit surprised to know it.

            “I’m sorry for that.” She feels guilty when Jeremy’s face turns gloomy.

            “It’s okay Teacher Pie.” Jeremy manage to give his best smile to Pie. She wondered how much pain this little boy hide behind his smile. At this young age, he don’t have a parents who would love and care for him.

            “Oh yeah Jeremy, what is the purpose of the function that will be held at the end of this month?” Pie changes the topic of their conversation and at the same time, she wanted to get some information about the function. It seems very important.

            “P’Tavee told me, it’s to show our appreciation to the corporations and donors who donated for our foundation. It’s the first time for us to do it, so we must give our best.” The little Jeremy can talk to Pie like a wise and mature boy. Pie is so amazed with him.

            “It sounds like I have to come here more often to help all of you.” Pie pouts and show her uninterested face which caught Jeremy to let out his fruity laughter.

            “Of course Teacher Pie. You’ll surely miss me if you didn’t come here.” Jeremy winks to her. Here we go, the flirty Jeremy is back.

            “Oh Jeremy, your sister is working at which hospital?” Pie thinks it’s the only way for her to know more about Dr.Tavee. She admits that Dr.Tavee is quite mysterious. She didn’t talk that much.

            “Hmm..I don’t know but she has her own working room upstairs. At the top floor.” Jeremy answers disappoint her. If she knows which hospital or clinic that Dr.Tavee working for, she can ask Zee to search some information about Dr.Tavee.

            “Top floor?” Pie squints her eyes as she repeats her hearing.

            “Aah. I think she is there right now. She is kinda busy lately. Grandma told me, she has to treat a patient.” Jeremy tells Pie honestly. Have you ever heard that little kids won’t tell lies? This little boy is so innocent to tell Pie a lie.

            “A patient? She treat a patient at this mansion?” A sour suspicious arises in Pie, welcoming all sort of thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.4K 1.9K 46
in my story "never missed second chances" aom and tina has given a chance to express their true feelings for each other. now in this next story.. the...
6.3K 559 8
Written specially for the WP LGBTQ+ "Once upon a time" contest! "Hi. My name is...hmm. I can't give that away yet. I can however tell you that I'm i...
7.4K 274 7
A spin-off series to Some call it fate 🍀 All love stories have a beginning, and happily ever afters are rarely endings. This limited series will spa...
14.6K 790 28
Kristof has a girlfriend... And she's perfect. She's smart, pretty,... but she's not, well, HIM. But it's ok. Because HE is straight af. So there is...