Don't Doubt My Love [COMPLETE...

By NSTSiYA

[TIAOM COMPLETE] Once upon a time, there was a blind girl who happened to fall in love with a person who she... More

Foreword
Reminiscing
My Kimmy Boboy
Saturdate
Kim?
Unwelcome Guest
Old Wound
'Close Encounter'
Meet Kim's Girl
Poison
Emotion War
Sleeping Beauty VS Snow White
Who Is The Witch?
Tiger
Surprise!
The Reason Why
Double Troubles
Misinterpret
Where is My Kim?
The Untold Story
Mr.Uncle's Advice
Stubborn Pie, Determine Kim.
What Happens to My Heart?
The Second Chance
Special Appearance
Fern's Surprise
Verge of Crack?
We're Good, but..
BIG SURPRISE
Dream Comes True
The Fault In Their Thoughts
Unsaid Stories of Pie
Undisturbed Sleep
Yam's Letter
I'll Make Things Right
Juliet Saves Romeo
I'm Dying Inside
'Cause All of Me Loves All of You
I Can't Hold Myself
Kissing in The Rain
(?)
Kim's Missing
Mystery
Dr.T
The Orphanage
Kimhan
Tricky Pie
Home
Time
Let's Get Married
We Aren't Together
Sleep Princess Sleep
The Happily Ever After

Uncertainty

3.6K 94 7
By NSTSiYA

People said, when you're in love with someone, you're willing to do anything for  them. Even if you have to hike the Everest mountain, even if you have to risk your life by swimming  in the river full of piranhas  or  went  through the thick forests of Amazon, you'll endure everything  just to fulfill the wishes of your loved one. Nah, all of those things are just a hyperbola way to show your unconditional love towards your partner. What if I said, the best way to prove that if you really love a girl is to face the premenstrual syndrome (PMS) or period pain that comes every month patiently? For some girls it might not be that serious but for this girl, it is so worst.

Here we go, this is the first time for Kim to face such things as they are now living under the same roof. Pie oh Pie!

"Haachuum!" Pie sneezes loudly. This is the side effect of playing in the rain yesterday. Pie catches cold, have a slight fever and  not only that, Pie is now on her period.

"Here's your tissue." Kim picks a piece of tissue from the tissue box and hands it  to Pie. She sits at the edge of the bed, staring to Pie who is now looks like an Eskimo people with her  thick sweater.

"I can't breathe well." Pie complains to Kim while blowing the overloaded mucus inside her nose. Her runny nose makes she feel uncomfortable.

"I told you earlier. It isn't a good idea to play in rain." Kim gives Pie another clean tissues.

"I know I was so wrong. You don't need to say it  to me continuously." Pie snaps the tissues paper from Kim angrily. In Pie's calculation, Kim has said that thing for twenty times.

"Kimmy, it feels like I want to die. I only manage to inhale little oxygen through my nostril." Pie whines like a big crying baby.

"What if we put some Vicks. It says that it is for symptomatic relief from blocked nose and cough due to cold. Massage on throat, chest and back." Kim grabs the small blue bottle of oinment and read  its directions for use to Pie.

"No! I don't want to use that Vicks. It gives me some itches. My skin is so sensitive." Pie pushes Kim's hand signalling that she didn't agree with Kim's suggestion.

"Then, what should we do? You have take your meds. It's just it isn't fully working yet." Kim scratches her head. She doesn't know how she could help Pie with her runny nose.

"You think it! Do you want to see me die out of breath?" Pie pulls her long face and folds her arms grumpily. Well, well. Here it comes, mood swing.

"Do you need CPR?" Kim doesn't know why she said such a stupid suggestion to Pie. She gulps hardly when she realizes that it might arise Pie's anger.

"Aww..Kimmy, you're so tricky. I bet you want to kiss me." Pie turns to look to Kim. She squints her eyes as if she is teasing Kim with the suggestion.

"Nooo..I won't! I might get flu too." Kim utters that NO long and  turns her gaze to the other direction.

"Kimmy don't love me anymore. This is just a flu. What if one day I get a critical disease? You'll leave me?" Pie's voice is shaking. When Kim diverts her gaze to Pie, she sees that Pie is at the verge of crying.

"Oh man! I don't know that PMS would be this worst?Bad mood? Mood swing? So sensitive? I'm not this worst though." Kim thought herself.

"Who said I don't love you?" Kim says seriously but her face lax. She locks her eyes to Pie.

"I love you more than I love myself." There's sincerity in her voice. She cups Pie's face and plants a kiss on her forehead.

"Here." Pie put her finger to her lips, asking Kim to kiss her on lips.

"Okay. Okay. Muaahh." That  tom gives a short kiss to Pie. Just then, Pie have that smile on her face back.

"We use this Breath Right okay?" Kim takes another small box contain a kind of plaster which can relieve blocked nose.

"Hmm." Pie nods her approval. Then, Kim sticks the plaster to Pie's nose.

"Now, let me check your temperature." Kim places the new invention of thermometer to Pie's forehead. Pie remains seated motionless, gazing to her love admiringly. Kim is so patient with her.

"Still not okay." Kim sighs heavily as she observes the thermometer. They had called the doctor and even get the medicines for Pie but her fever still haven't reduce yet.

"This KoolFever might help." Pie just let Kim do what ever the best for her. The relief pad is cold, just the same like its name. When it touches Pie's feverish forehead, it sends a cold tickling sense through her body.

"Thank you, Kim." Pie looks to Kim and curves a weak smile on her face. She admits that she is not really on the mood. Somehow she feels like she want to scold anybody around her. Sometimes she gets annoyed easily. To make it easier, we call it  bad mood. Perhaps it is because her PMS and she can't control it.

"You should take a rest." Instead of answering Pie, Kim helps that sick girl to lay down on the bed.

"Haachuumm! Argghh.." Pie sneezes again  but  this time it is followed by her writhing in pain.

"Pie, are you okay?" Kim quickly checks Pie who seems in trouble.

"It's hurt." Pie rubs the lower part of her belly, the spot  around her uterus. Her eyes are a bit tearful as if she is trying to hold the pain.

"Do you want the pain killer?I'll get it." Kim doesn't know that it will be so terrible when Pie is in her menstruation.

"No need. It isn't good to take it so often." Pie stops Kim as the tom tries to move somewhere.

"Can you bear the pain?" Kim takes her seat beside Pie back and fondles Pie's hair lovingly. Hoping that it will help to comfort her.

"It will be good if you can give some massage here." Pie puts her hands on the part that feels numb. It is like something stabbing the inner side of her belly.

Kim does what Pie requests to her. She massages the part that Pie claimed hurt so much slowly. At some moment, Kim looks more like a father who's trying to feel his baby.

            "Does it work?" Kim asks to Pie who seems a little bit calm and relax. She closes her eyes. It makes Kim thinks Pie is sleeping.

            "Yes." Pie answers Kim with her eyes close. She hasn't sleep yet.

            "I'll call Shak to bring us a hot pack. If we put it here, it might help to lessen your pain." Kim informs Pie while her other free hand press the intercom that connect it  to the maids.

            "Shak, please bring a hot pack to my room. Yes. Put it in hot water." Pie can hear clearly the conversation between Kim and Shak. The hot pack is a gel containing pack which can absorb and store some heat. You need to immerse it in hot water before it can be used.

            "Pie, you sleep first alright? I'll take care of you." Kim scans Pie's face. She loves every symmetry of her face. Small cherry lips, cute nose, perfect eyelashes. Nothing can describe how beautiful she is in her eyes.

            "Kimmy, I want to eat something." Slowly Pie opens her eyes and tries to focus on Kim.

            "Tell me what do you want to eat. I'll ask them to cook for you." Kim never gets tired of Pie.

            "I want to eat sushi." Pie murmurs softly to Kim.

            "Huh? We don't have the ingredients to make your sushi Pie." Kim frowns. Kim doesn't like sushi that much, so does Pie but Kim doesn't know why Pie would make such request  to her.

            "Find it for me!" Pie slaps Kim's arm with all her might.

            "Pie, I wonder if you're pregnant instead of having a terrible premenstrual syndrome." Kim rubs her burning arms. Pie is craving like a pregnant woman and that makes Kim gets her headache.

            "Just say it straight to the point if you don't want to buy it for me." Pie turns her body, gives her back to Kim. She feels mad and disappointed  with Kim. It isn't a big deal. Kim can buy it if she don't want to make it for her.

            "KNOCK. KNOCK. KNOCK." Kim knows that it's Shak. Ignoring that Pie is being sulky to her, Kim quickly gets the door.

            "Thank you, Shak. And could you please order some sushi for Pie. Anything of the good choice, you pick it for me." From distance, Pie eavesdrops what is Kim talking with the maid. Kim is ordering the sushi for her.

Pie hears Kim's footstep getting nearer to her. She pretends that she's sleeping. She just want Kim to know that she is really mad with her.

            "I know you haven't sleep yet." Kim sits beside her. Pie can feel it.

            "Okay. I'm sorry. The sushi will arrive in another 30 minutes." Kim informs to Pie even though the sick girl still shut her eyes tight.

            "Do you want to eat anything before you get the sushi?" Kim asks to Pie when she sees Pie is 'sleeping' while crossing her arms around her belly. There are two probabilities why she did it. It's either she is trying to bear the period pain or she's struggling with her hungry stomach.

            "Okay. We will wait for the sushi." Pie can hear that Kim sighed when she doesn't give any response to her.

            "I want a warm Milo." Pie turns her body and tries to search for Kim. It comes to her surprise when she sees Kim is laying right beside her. Kim's pointed nose pokes her nose. Their distance is so close, just a breath away.

            "Alright ma'am." Kim giggles and Pie too. Kim jerks herself from the bed and gets some water. She pours it into the heater and waits for it to boil. Luckily that they have a mini pantry inside their room. Kim designed it for in case they are so lazy to go downstairs to have their drink and so on.

            "Kim, don't put too much creamer and sugar." Pie's voice is like a commander. Kim thinks there's no need for Pie to say it out loud. They are not that far.

            "I ! I ma'am!" One of her hands is stirring the cocoa drink while the other  free hand making a salute action.

            "One special warm Milo is ready!" Kim comes to Pie like a waitress. She bows a little before she hands the cup to Pie.

            "For you, Your Majesty. From the Royal's Drink Maker." Pie giggles when Kim said that she's a royal's drink maker. Silly Kim.

            "It's delicious." She praises Kim as she took a sip of it. The foam of the cocoa drink stained around her upper lip.

            "Told ya. It's a special one." Kim smiles proudly. She just keeps staring to Pie who slowly sips the cocoa drink.

            "What's so special with it? It's so damn good." Pie peeks up to Kim while still trying to finish her Milo.

            "You won't regret it if you know?" Kim taps a finger on her pressed lips as if she is thinking whether she should tell Pie the secret or not.

            "No." Pie shakes her head rigidly.

            "I'm picking my nose and put the dirt into it." Kim says innocently.

            "Mmpphhh" Pie's mouth expands like a balloon. She is about to throw up when Kim nips her mouth with her fingers.

            "Swallow it. Drink it." Kim knows in no time, the Milo will be sprayed out from Pie's mouth like a water from firemen's hose.

            "No! I didn't do that." Kim convinces Pie, the Milo that she drinks is 100% clean from any impurities.

            "You're so disgusting." Pie rolls her eyes in annoyance. Even if she has swallowed the cocoa drink, some still spill out from her the gap of her mouth.

            "I was joking you know." Kim's face turns expressionless. She helps Pie  to wipe off the stained of the cocoa drink.

            "It's not funny." Pie snatches the tissue from Kim and clean it by herself. Pie is bad mood again.

            "I'll check your sushi." Pie didn't manage to say anything to Kim when that tom suddenly walks away from their room.

            "Stupid Pie!" She curses herself. She made a wrong move.

Kim sits stoned to the sofa. The delivery for the sushi hasn't arrive yet. Actually she doesn't know whether it will be sent by delivery or any butlers of the villa get it for Pie. All she knows, sooner or later, Pie will have it.

            "You're so disgusting. You're so disgusting. You're so disgusting.." Pie's voice keeps ranging inside her ears, dragging her back to a bitter memories. She knows Pie didn't mean it but it somehow cut opens her wound again.

Kim  tries to erase those sad thought with some happy elements. It's not a dream. Now Pie is staying with her in their villa. When she wakes up in the morning, she'll see Pie first and when she goes to bed, Pie is the last one in her sight too. Yesterday they played in the rain. Today Pie get a slight fever as the effect of it. It's not that bad but still, she is worried sick. Not only that, unfortunately the red moon comes not at the right time. Pie's PMS strikes and all you need is to be patient with her.

Apparently, this angel found her way back to her. No, it is love who brings them back together. Is it true that there's still love between them? Or Pie just commiserated with herself when everybody kept claiming her to be insane and lost her mind? Why Pie chose to stay with her when her family itself accused her to have a mental illness? How it would be so easy for Pie to come back to her? Or perhaps this is how she want to remedy her mistake? Kim is in doubt.

            "I don't know how we would end up, Pie." Kim stares to the air. Their future is uncertain. All she sees is cloud. There's no hope for the sunshine to break  through it.

            "I hope  you could stand me and stay by my side." She whispers to the air, hoping that it would blow the cloud away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

837K 17.5K 86
If you haven't watched Yes or No 1 and 2, I advise you to watch it first, before reading this fan fiction. Also, I admit that the first few chapters...
120K 3.3K 36
This is a sequel to my story, Meant to Be (Yes or No). It is about Aom Sushar and Tina Suppanad 's life in America, as spouses. This story will foc...
294 2 12
"Don't Worry Butterfly, You can't escape from me now. I am going to love you in all the possible ways. I want to breathe you, get your name drilled i...
19K 852 35
GUYZ.THIS IS THE CONTINUITION OF THE STORY WHICH I WASNT ABLE TO UPDATE IN MY OLD ACCOUNT. IF YOU STILL CRAVE FOR THE BEGINNING OF THE STORY. YOU CAN...