Don't Doubt My Love [COMPLETE...

By NSTSiYA

[TIAOM COMPLETE] Once upon a time, there was a blind girl who happened to fall in love with a person who she... More

Foreword
Reminiscing
My Kimmy Boboy
Saturdate
Kim?
Unwelcome Guest
Old Wound
'Close Encounter'
Meet Kim's Girl
Poison
Emotion War
Sleeping Beauty VS Snow White
Who Is The Witch?
Tiger
Surprise!
The Reason Why
Double Troubles
Misinterpret
Where is My Kim?
The Untold Story
Mr.Uncle's Advice
Stubborn Pie, Determine Kim.
What Happens to My Heart?
The Second Chance
Special Appearance
Fern's Surprise
Verge of Crack?
We're Good, but..
BIG SURPRISE
Dream Comes True
The Fault In Their Thoughts
Unsaid Stories of Pie
Undisturbed Sleep
Yam's Letter
I'll Make Things Right
Juliet Saves Romeo
I'm Dying Inside
'Cause All of Me Loves All of You
Kissing in The Rain
Uncertainty
(?)
Kim's Missing
Mystery
Dr.T
The Orphanage
Kimhan
Tricky Pie
Home
Time
Let's Get Married
We Aren't Together
Sleep Princess Sleep
The Happily Ever After

I Can't Hold Myself

3.9K 103 4
By NSTSiYA

KimPie’s Villa

            “Almost done!” Pie puts a plate of sausage on the dining table. She checks again what has she prepared for their breakfast. The coffee has been brewed. Checked! Toast. Checked! Butter. Checked! All checked!

            “Wait! Where’s my omelette?” Pie suddenly realises that it is not on the table yet.

            “I’ll make it now.” She walks to the kitchen back. Today, Pie decides to prepare the breakfast on her own. Even the maids wanted to help her, she insisted that she can do it by herself. Don’t pretend that you didn’t know her reason. Of course she wants it to be special for Kim.

            “Ms.Pie, anything I can help you?” It’s Shak. She is the one who stayed at the kitchen, in case Pie needs some help. The other maids, Pie told them to leave the kitchen as she don’t want anybody to disturb her.

            “I think no, Shak.” Pie glances to Shak and goes straight to the stove.

            “Ms.Pie, I think I’ll lose my job soon.” Shak sighs heavily as she stares to Pie.

            “It won’t be. Nah, help me to get some eggs.” Pie chuckles to see Shak’s face. She’s thinking too much but Pie understands how does she feels. Shak might think that Kim will fire her when Kim found that Pie is the one who works at the kitchen instead of the maids.

            “Here Ms.Pie.” Shak comes to her side with the eggs.

            “Shak, could you please check if anybody has do the laundry?” Pie tries to find a way for Shak to leave her alone at the kitchen. It’s not because Pie feel uncomfortable with her presence, but Pie really wants to have the kitchen all by herself.

            “Alright Ms.Pie.” The maids obediently follows the order from Pie and quickly makes her way to leave the kitchen.

            “Good Shak.” Pie giggles alone and continues making her omelette.

            “Morning.” Someone wraps her arms around Pie’s waist from the back and hooks her chin on Pie’s right shoulder. It’s Kim.

            “Morning honey.” Pie turns her head a little to look to Kim. In no time, Kim kisses Pie’s cheek.

            “Why don’t you wake me up?” Kim asks to Pie who is still busy with her omelette.

            “You sleep so tight that I didn’t bear to disturb your lovely slumber.” Pie answers Kim and turns off the stove. Omelette is ready.

            “Let’s have our breakfast?” Pie can’t move anywhere since Kim still hugging her so tight from the back.

            “Where are all maids? Why did you’re the one who prepare the breakfast?” Kim loosens her embrace on Pie. Pie can see that Kim’s eyes roam around to search for the maids.

            “Because I want to prepare it for you.” Pie caresses Kim’s cheek lovingly and that makes Kim locks her eyes with Pie.

            “Awww..So sweet of you.” Kim grins to Pie, revealing her white pearl teeth.

            “Let’s eat or breakfast now.” Deep inside, Pie fluttered that much just to see Kim’s reaction. She slaps Kim’s arm lightly in order to hide her blushing face. She quickly walks to the dining table and Kim follows her.

            “Pie, feed me.” Kim nags to Pie as they are seated at the dining table.

            “Oh big baby Kim.” Pie squints her eyes while pinching Kim’s cheeks playfully.

            “NO.” Pie suddenly turns serious.

            “Eat on your own, Kim.” Pie says without looking to Kim and puts the toast, sausage and omelette to Kim’s plate.

            “But my hands are hurt.” Kim lifts up her hands and shows them to Pie. They were fully bandaged. Remember? Kim hit and punched the wall yesterday.

            “I’m a mummy...” Pie laughs so hard when Kim makes a funny face instead of spooky one to her.

            “Okay. Okay. I’ll feed you.” Pie scoffs as she takes Kim’s plate and slices the sausage for her lover.

            “You’re so silly. Why did you do such a stupid things?” Pie mumbles alone.

            “What?” It sounds like Kim said WHAAPPP as her mouth is full with food.

            “Eh..Nothing. I said you eat like a child.” Pie lies. Well, white lie saves you sometimes.

            “Ah..It’s because the food are so delicious.” Kim praises Pie sincerely. To support her saying, Kim gives her two thumbs up to Pie.

            “I’m glad that you like it. Let’s finish this and then you can take your medicines.” Pie feed more to Kim and at the same time she eats her breakfast too.

After breakfast

            “Kimmy, what are we going to do today?” The shorty Pie peeks up to Kim as they walk to the living room.

            “Let’s tour around this villa?” Kim suggests as she peeks down to the shorty Pie.

            “Yeay! It would be so good!” Pie jumps up and down like an excited toddler.

            “Why so happy?” Kim ruffles Pie’s hair and that makes Pie pouts her lips to Kim.

            “My hair!” Pie quickly fix her hair back. Well, Pie doesn’t like if people ruined her hair.

            “Pie. Pie.” Kim shakes her head to see the petite girl’s reaction.

            “Of course I’m happy because you’re the one who will be the tour guide of the day. Besides this villa is too huge that I might get lost in our own place.” Pie admits that  to Kim. The first time Zee toured her around the villa, her mind was so messed up that she couldn’t fully concentrate what Zee told her.

            “Our villa is not that huge. It’s bacause you haven’t adapted to its environment and surrounding yet.” Kim confirms that to Pie.

            “Shall we start now?” Kim offers her hand to Pie.

            “Hmm.” Pie nods excitedly and takes Kim’s hand. They can’t etwhine their fingers together so Pie hold Kim on her arms.

Somewhere around the villa that Pie doesn’t know..

            “Kim, where are we heading to?” Pie can’t hold her curiosity anymore as they are now walking out from the villa. The sounds of sparrows chattering signal that it is a fine day.

            “You’ll know later.” Kim drags Pie to step faster. They are heading near to an entrance.

            “Wow! It’s so beautiful.” Pie can’t hold her emotion when they reached the place. It’s a flower garden.

            “Do you like it?” Kim also looks to the breath taking view of the garden.

            “I love it. Really love it.” Pie releases her hands from Kim and starts to wander around the flower garden. It has a fountain at the middle part.

            “Did you plant these flowers?” Pie turns to look to Kim who is also staring to her. Some of the flowers have already bloomed. Some are not yet.

            “What if I say yes?” Kim walks close to Pie.

            “I don’t know that you’re good in gardening.” Pie chuckles and gets Kim. She hugs Kim tightly.

            “Thank you.” Pie peeks up to Kim who is practically towered over her.

            “Welcome.” Kim responds short. Pie just noticed that Kim loves to lock her eyes with hers. It makes her heart pounding so hard. Pie wonders if Kim could hear her heartbeat.

            “I think you have spent too much for all of these.” Kim knows what Pie meant to her. It’s still the issue about this villa and the car.

            “How many times I must tell you Pie. I did this all for you. I love you and I want to make you happy. All of this are your dreams and I make them happen.” Pie is so speechless. She stares to Kim with her eyes that start to well up with her tears.

            “You’re such a crying baby.” Kim sheds the tears from flowing down Pie’s angelic face.

            “I’m so touched.” Pie hits Kim’s chest lightly. Kim loves to tease her.

            “Thank you.” Pie looks up to Kim again.

            “Much welcome, Princess.” Kim gazes at Pie too. She pulls Pie’s body close to her.

            “Did I ever tell you that you’re so beautiful.” Kim leans her forehead to Pie’s.

            “Many times.” Pie bites her lower lips and her cheeks starts to redden. She’s so shy.

            “Can I kiss you princess?” Kim eyes already landed on Pie’s cherry lips.

            “Silly yo – ...Mmphhh.” Before Pie could finish her words, Kim immediately seals Pie lips with hers. From a sweet kiss turns to a passionate one. Kim’s hands curl around Pie’s waist while Pie’s arm clings around Kim’s neck. As the kiss goes on, Pie pulls Kim’s neck more close to her. Pie can’t hold herself. She bites Kim’s lower lips while Kim never get enough of Pie’s lips too.

            “Haisshh..” Pie pulls her head and brakes the kiss. Kim in the other hands gazes to Pie with her frustrated face.

            “AHHHHH.” Pie screams while clasps her hands around her ears.

            “Pie?” Kim is so worried to see Pie’s sudden change.

            “Pie, are you alright?” Kim tilts Pie’s chin so that Pie will look to her.

            “AHHHHH.” Once their eye met, Pie starts to scream again.

            “Pie?” Kim holds Pie’s arm to check her condition.

            “AHHHHH.” Pie scream more loud. It comes to Kim’s surprise when Pie suddenly runs from her and heads back to enter the villa.

            “Pie! What happened to you?” Kim also run after Pie. Even though Pie legs are short, but Pie could run so fast you know. Now, she is nowhere to be seen.

            “HUH – HUH – HUH!” Kim panting in exhaustion. She sees their buttler, Uncle English. Well, actually his real name is not English but because he was once loved to watch Johnny English, that name stuck to him until now.

When Kim is about to open her mouth and ask the old man whether he saw Pie or not, the man speaks up first. “Ms.Pie ran up to the bedroom.”

            “Thank you Uncle English.” Kim quickly makes her way upstairs. She needs to figure out why Pie behaves that way. Is she did something wrong when they kissed at the garden?

KimPie’s Bedroom

            “Pie?” Kim steps slowly to the bed. She knows that Pie is the one who curled up in the duvet. From distance, it looks like she is a mummy.

            “Pie, what’s wrong with you?” Kim tries to uncover the duvet from Pie but Pie holds it tight.

            “Did I do something wrong? Or I hurt you with the kiss?” Kim lands her hands on Pie’s thigh.

            “Don’t touch me.” Pie sends away Kim’s hand from her thigh.

            “Pie, I’m sorry if I did something wrong to you.” Kim starts to feel worry.

            “No. You didn’t do anything wrong.” Pie says to Kim but she still covers herself with the duvet.

            “I am the one who feel so wrong.” Slowly Pie pulls down the duvet and shows her face to Kim.

            “Why?” Kim scratches her head that isn’t itchy.

            “I think I can’t hold myself...” Pie whines while rolling her body on the bed.

            “Can’t hold from what?” Kim frowns and stops Pie’s annoying movement.

            “You.” Pie purses her lower lips to Kim.

            “Me?” Kim knits her eyebrows in confusion.

            “I feel so wrong ‘cause I want you so bad.” Pie whines even more and then  hugs herself. At some points she seems like a drugs addicts who didn’t get their stocks for a week.

            “Ermm..Pie..” Kim gulps to see Pie.

            “I know I was so wrong of having such a pervert thinking.” Pie ignores Kim who tries to say something to her.

            “I just couldn’t stand any parts of you. Your lips..It’s seducing me.” Ahah! Pie is so honest.

            “Pie..” Kim touches Pie’s arm and sits beside her.

            “Don’t come near to me Kim or I would rape you right here, right now.” Pie holds her head with both of her hands as if she is trying to control her mind.

            “Oh Gosh! This is more worst than I could ever think.” Slowly Kim distances herself as Pie’s order.

            “What happens to me? What happens to me?” Pie drops her body on the bed and rolls around.

            “Help me Kim?” Pie peeks up to Kim for awhile and continue rolling her body on the bed.

            “I don’t know how would I help you. Perhaps something wrong with your hormones?” Kim just stares to Pie astonishingly.

            “Huh? My hormones?” Pie pauses her movement and thinks for a moment.

            “Let’s call the doctor?” Kim suggest to Pie.

            “NO! NO! I don’t want to see the doctor.” Pie cries. It makes Kim more worry about Pie.

            “Okay. Okay. Let’s try this method.” Pie stops crying immediately when she heard Kim found a method to help her controlling her lust and desire.

            “Sit up.” Kim orders to Pie and the short girl follows. Kim takes Pie hands and hold them tight.

            “Breathe in. Breath out.” Kim instructs Pie. Pie inhales when Kim said breathe in and exhales when Kim said breathe out. They do that for a few times.

            “Now, are you a little bit fine?” Kim looks to Pie straight into her eyes.

The longer Kim looks into her eyes, the tighter Pie grabs Kim’s hands.

            “Auww..Pie. Auww..Ouchh my hands.” Kim shakes her hands to make Pie realises that she had grabbed her hands so hard.

            “I cannot!!” Pie cries out of her lungs.

            “I want you so bad.” Pie rips the duvet like an amok gorilla.

            “Shhhhhhhhh..” Kim shushes Pie loudly. The crying Pie swallow in her cries.

            “You want me?” Kim asks to Pie with her seducing voice. Kim moves closer to Pie. Pie nods her head weakly.

            “What if I said I want you too, yummy Pie?” Kim comes more close to Pie and traces Pie’s chin with her finger.

            “Ggrrr..I hope you’re not a so naughty Tiger.” Pie grabs Kim’s collar shirt.

            “Wow! Easy princess.” Kim stops Pie’s hands and pushes Pie’s body to the bed.

            “What should I do to this naughty princess?” Kim hands start to roam around Pie’s body.

            “Play with me?” Pie smirks while her hands sneakly unbutton Kim’s shirt.

            “Play with you?” Kim also grins to Pie.

            “Uhuh.” Pie nods naughtly in response.

            “Shall we start the game now?”  Kim looks to Pie as if she is asking the girl below her whether she is ready or not.

            “Yesss.” Pie squints her eyes and bites her lower lips.

            “Close your eyes.” Kim commands Pie. Pie obeys Kim’s order.

            “Hear the rules.” Kim said.

            “Don’t open your eyes until I told you so.” Kim adds.

            “What kind of game are we going to play Kimmy?” Pie asks to Kim with her husky voice.

            “SLEEP.” Kim lips presses into one hard line.

            “Huh?” Pie eyes wide open.

            “Sleep?” Pie frowns.

            “Hey! Who said you can open your eyes?” Pie quickly close her eyes back.

            “Kimmy!!!” Pie pulls Kim’s body, makes the tom fall on top of her.

            “NO Pie. We won’t do that ‘EHEM’ until we are bind together.” Kim removes herself from Pie and lays beside the frustrated girl.

            “Kim, you just missed a precious chance.” Pie threatens Kim.

            “I don’t mind. I respect and care for my girl.” Kim wraps her arms around Pie’s waist and pulls the princess into her embrace.

            “Now I sound like a bad girl..” Pie sounds sulky.

            “No, you are not. I consider it as hormones  disorder.” Kim lets out her fruity laughter.

            “I’ll rape you in your sleep.” Pie hits Kim’s chest repeatedly.

            “You won’t succeed Pie.” Kim laughs even more. It’s because whenever Pie fall asleep, she will sleep like a dead person.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 9K 34
"Mama, can you tell me a bedtime story?" "Yeah baby..once upon a time.." Melinda is a single mom to her six year old daughter. Every night ends with...
86.4K 1.9K 46
in my story "never missed second chances" aom and tina has given a chance to express their true feelings for each other. now in this next story.. the...
7.4K 274 7
A spin-off series to Some call it fate 🍀 All love stories have a beginning, and happily ever afters are rarely endings. This limited series will spa...
28.1K 714 16
this is my first fan fic pls njoy and vote for my story sorry for any grammar mistake