Don't Doubt My Love [COMPLETE...

By NSTSiYA

[TIAOM COMPLETE] Once upon a time, there was a blind girl who happened to fall in love with a person who she... More

Foreword
Reminiscing
My Kimmy Boboy
Saturdate
Kim?
Unwelcome Guest
Old Wound
'Close Encounter'
Meet Kim's Girl
Poison
Emotion War
Sleeping Beauty VS Snow White
Who Is The Witch?
Tiger
Surprise!
The Reason Why
Double Troubles
Misinterpret
Where is My Kim?
The Untold Story
Mr.Uncle's Advice
Stubborn Pie, Determine Kim.
What Happens to My Heart?
The Second Chance
Special Appearance
Fern's Surprise
Verge of Crack?
We're Good, but..
BIG SURPRISE
Dream Comes True
The Fault In Their Thoughts
Unsaid Stories of Pie
Undisturbed Sleep
Yam's Letter
I'll Make Things Right
Juliet Saves Romeo
I'm Dying Inside
I Can't Hold Myself
Kissing in The Rain
Uncertainty
(?)
Kim's Missing
Mystery
Dr.T
The Orphanage
Kimhan
Tricky Pie
Home
Time
Let's Get Married
We Aren't Together
Sleep Princess Sleep
The Happily Ever After

'Cause All of Me Loves All of You

3.9K 103 3
By NSTSiYA

"Since when you want to hear my voice and listen to me?"  Kim's voice still echoes through Pie's heart. She sits hopelessly on the floor, still at the same place where she helped Kim to have her hair trimmed but what's different  now Kim is nowhere to be seen. She left Pie awhile ago. Bitterness fills her mind. How would she convince Kim that she will be Kim's good girl, the one who would stay by her side in up and down, the one who would listen to what Kim wanted to tell no matter how mundane the topics would be, the one who is willing to spend the rest of her life with that  tom. How could she prove that when Kim seems to hate her.

            "Kimmy..I'm sorry." There's no tears but a heavy sigh escapes from Pie's mouth, despair engulfs her.

            "PICK ME UP! PICK ME UP!" Pie startles like a shocked rabbit when suddenly her phone rings.

            "Haishh! You're so noisy!" Pie mutters alone while taking her phone out from her pocket.

            "MOM" Pie's eyes widen when she sees the caller ID.

            "Oh crap! I forgot to tell Mom." Pie curses herself.

            "Hello Mom." Pie answers the call calmly. She's ready with any possibilities that she might be scolded by her Mom for not informing her where she has gone to. Her Mom might be worried because she didn't come home since yesterday.

            "Hello Pie. How are you?" Mom asks her like there's nothing bothering her mind.

            "Mom?" Pie bewilders, completely astonished with her hearing. There's no sign that Mom would get mad with her.

            "Yes honey? You don't answer me. How's your life with Kim?" Pie blinks her eyes for a few times, she's trying to adjust her mind with her hearing once again.

            "Fine. We are good." Pie pauses for awhile.

            "Mom, how did you know that I'm with Kim?" Pie can't hold her curiosity any longer. It's so weird. She haven't tell her Mom yet that she already moved in to this villa with Kim.

            "Your Mama and Papa told us." Mom chuckles at the end of line.

            "Oh.." Her mouth forms a perfect O in surprise. So, Mr and Mrs.Jittaleela really had settled everything for her.

            "Pie, take care of yourself and Kim too. If we have time, we will visit you there or maybe you can come back for awhile too." Mom tries to sound cheerful but Pie knows that her mother is quite sad that she didn't stay at their own house right now.

            "Alright Mom. Take care of yourself too. We are not that far, I still can come back home anytime." Pie chuckles. Yeah, their villa is still in Bangkok. It's just the villa is quite far from the hectic life of the city. Not really at the country side but Pie don't know how to explain it.

            "Nah, don't worry about me. Your Dad and Alice are here." Mom also chuckles when she realizes the fact that her daughter is still here in Thailand. It is not that Pie has left their homeland.

            "Mom,I'll hang up now.There's another incoming call." Pie informs her mother when she notices that Mrs.Jittaleela is on the waiting call list.

            "Alright honey. Talk to you later. Mom loves you." It's Pie's Mom.

            "Love you too, Mom." Their conversation ends when Mom hangs up it first.

            "Hello Mama." Pie answers the call from Mrs.Jittaleela.

            "Hello Pie. How's Kim? Has she took her medicines?" Pie freezes at the moment when she heard about Kim's medicine.

            "Medicines? I don't have Kim's medicine with me." Panic fills Pie's thought.

            "Owh, relax Pie. We hired two nurses to help you. They'll have all pills and medicines for Kim." Hearing that makes Pie relieved.

            "You scared me, Mama." Pie hears Mrs.Jittaleela's chuckling at the other side of the line.

            "I hope you can persuade her to take her medicine, Pie." Mrs.Jittaleela's voice flat. No mother in the world wants her children suffer from any illness. Imagine what if her children that were once normal suddenly were admitted to have mental illness? How devastated it would be?

            "I'll try Mama and thank you for hiring the nurses too." Pie don't know how she should say her thank you to Jittaleela family. They are so kind and never blame Pie for Kim's illness except P'Air. Pie knew that P'Air will blame her for the rest of her life for 'torturing' her sister.

            "Nah, it's nothing Pie. Take care of yourself and Kim too. We will have visit you two if we got time. I'll hang up now. Talk to you later." Mrs.Jittaleela also said the same things as her Mom. Pie smiles alone of thinking it.

            "Okay,Mama. Talk to you later." The call disconnected.

            "Where is Kim?" Pie brings herself to stand up and scans around. The villa is too huge and spacious and Pie doesn't fully discover it yet. Where would she find Kim?

            "Shak? Oh, Shak?" Pie calls out the maid as she walks to the living room. She can't find Kim yet. And one more thing, she only knows Shak in the villa and doesn't manage to know the other people yet.

            "Yes Ms.Pie." Shak appears out of nowhere.

            "Huish! You scared me." Actually Shak suddenly appears behind Pie.

            "Shak, do you see Kim?" Yeah, Pie needs to find Kim.

            "I saw Ms.Kim went up to her room." Shak acknowledges Pie.

            "Oh, okay." Pie nods knowingly.

            "Is there anything else I can help you Ms.Pie?" Pie can see that Shak is so dedicated in her work. No wonder she is appointed to be the head of the maids in that villa. Shak is still young, perhaps around Pie and Kim's age.

            "Ahh, where are the nurses that should take care of Kim's medication?" Pie suddenly remember about the nurses and yet, she never meet them too.

            "I think they are upstairs ." This time Shak is not really sure about it.

            "Oh, thank you Shak. You may continue your work." Pie thanks Shak and quickly makes her way upstairs.

            "Shak?" Pie stops for awhile from climbing up the staircase and glances back.

            "Yes Ms.Pie?" Shak also stops her movement.

            "Could you please, gather all people in this villa tonight? I want to meet and know all of you." Pie sees Shak nods knowingly to her. Well, Pie needs to know them as they are living under the same roof.

Upstairs

            "Good evening Ms.Pie." The two nurses greets Pie when they see Pie walks close to them.

            "Good evening...?" Pie peeks to her wristwatch. She doesn't notice that it is already evening.

            "What are you two doing here?" Pie questions them as the two nurses stand still in front of her bedroom anxiously.

            "Ms.Kim didn't allow us to enter her room neither wants to take her meds." One of the nurse speaks up. They have their guilty look in their face.

            "Gosh." Pie massages her temple as if she is in big trouble.

            "Okay, what is your name?" Before Pie steps in the room, she needs to know their name.

            "I'm Suzie and she's Chantal." The tall one introduces herself as Suzie and points her friend beside her as Chantal. Chantal is a little bit chubby but both of them are pretty and young. Pie feels insecure. Hahah!

            "Okay. Where is Kim's meds?" Pie tries to search for it but she found the nurses hold none.

            "In your room, Ms.Pie." The nurses smile apologetically to Pie.

            "It's okay. Let's enter my room and help me with Kim's meds." Pie informs them and pushes the door slowly.

            "Kim?" Pie calls out her lover name as she steps slowly into their room. The nurses follow her from behind. Haih, the bedroom is huge too.

            "Kimmy." Pie notices that Kim is laying on the bed and staring to the ceiling blankly.

            "What are you thinking of? Me?" Pie sits on the edge of the bed, near to Kim.

Kim turns her head to look to Pie and stares to the ceiling back. Kim still doesn't want to talk to her.

            "Kimmy, it's time for you to take your medicine?" Pie says to Kim while gesturing the nurses to take the medicines to her.

            "NO." Kim rolls her body and buries her face into the bed.

            "If you don't take your meds, how would you recover quickly?" Pie strokes Kim's hair lovingly, hoping that she can melt the tom's freezing heart.

            "I'm not sick." Kim sends Pie's hands away from her head.

            "Mama said, you should take them. You can't obey Mama right?" Pie knows that Kim loves her mother so much that she wouldn't dare to hurt neither being rude to that woman.

            "NO. I won't take them." Kim still with her stubborn head.

            "Please, Kim." Pie pleads to Kim.

            "I said I'm not sick and I am not crazy!" Kim snaps. It is not only Pie who startles with Kim sudden burst out of anger, the nurses are so shock too.

            "Kim..?" Pie's eyes starts to well up with tears. Kim never yells that harsh to her.

            "I thought you're on my side but you're also the same as them. Keep claiming that I am crazy and lost my sanity." Kim fumes irritably. She's scarlet with her overwhelmed anger. The nurses witness the scene nervously.

            "Kim, I didn't say so..." Pie braves herself to speak up to Kim.

            "Shut up and get out of here!" Kim strongly heaves Pie up from the bed and pushes Pie's body, forcing that petite girl to leave the room.

            "I won't go anywhere." Pie stones her body as to not to let any movements because of Kim's force.

            "I SAID, GET OUT OF HERE!" With that Kim use all of her energy to push Pie, forcing her  to leave the room once again.

            "MS.PIE!!" The two nurses exclaim in shock when suddenly Pie loses her balance and fall down. Her head hits the sharp edge of a desk. It's Kim writing desk.

            "Ms.Pie!" Suzie quickly gets Pie who is laying helplessly on the floor.

            "Oh my goodness, she's hurt." Chantal notices that blood flows down Pie's forehead.

            "Chantal, get the first aid kid. Hurry!" The panic situation didn't affect them.They are well trained.

            "Pie..." Kim shudders when she sees more blood trickling down Pie's forehead.

            "What have I done." Kim rush to leaves the room in frightened.

            "Ms.Kim?" Suzie doesn't manage to stop Kim. That tom disappears from her sight in a nick of time.

            "Arghh..My head." Pie groans in pain.

            "Ms.Pie?" The first thing that caught Pie's ears is Suzie's voice.

            "Thank God that you are finally conscious." This time it's Chantal voice.

            "What happened to me?" Pie tries to open her eyes slowly. The throbbing pain inside her head still torment her.

            "You fell down and your head knocked  a sharp edge." Pie touches her head that already bandaged. Slowly the chain of her argument with Kim rushes down her dizzy mind.

            "What time is it?" Pie asks to them while trying to sit up. The nurses put a pillow at her back.

            "It's 8.00 pm." Chantal is the one who answer Pie.

            "What? It's already night." Pie exclaims in surprise which caught her head to feel hurt again.

            "Yes, Ms.Pie. You have been unconscious for hours." Suzie wears her worried look.

            "Where is Kim?" Pie asks to them while wandering her eyes around the room, trying to search for the tom.

            "Your butler said she hides herself in the library." It took some seconds for Pie to absorb the information to her brain.

            "Library? We have library in this villa?" Pie knits her eyebrows.

            "Yup. It's at the end of this floor." The two nurses confirms that to Pie.

            "Has she take her medicine?" The two nurses exchange their gaze. At this moment, Pie still think about Kim.

            "Not yet." They shake their head with a heartful feeling of guilty again.

            "Take me to the library." With that, the two nurses helps Pie to walk to the library

Villa's Library

            "Ms.Pie, are you sure you'll go alone" Suzie asks worriedly to Pie as Pie chose to see Kim on her own.

            "What if Ms.Kim hurts you again." Chantal adds. Pie knows that the nurses are concern about her.

            "It's okay. Kim won't hurt me." Pie curves her lips into a faint smile. She seems still weak.

The two nurses exchange their gaze again. They are worried sick but they know, they have no right to stop Pie.

Pie walks into the library and she is so amazed to see there are a lot of books' shelves inside the library. From her observations, the books are most probably Kim's.

            "Kim?" Pie searches for Kim and finds she's sitting at the corner of the library, hugging her knees tightly. She looks like frightened puppy.

            "Kimmy, what are you doing here?" Pie quickens her pace to reach Kim's side.

            "I hurt Pie. I hurt Pie." Kim's body is shaking. Her gaze rivets to the floor. Somehow what Kim mutters sounds like she's chanting a spell.

            "Kimmy." Pie pulls Kim into her embrace. She strokes Kim's back to comfort that tom.

            "I hurt Pie. I hurt Pie." Kim keeps reiterates the same things over and over.

            "Kim, I'm here. Look, I'm fine." Pie loosen her embrace on Kim and pulls Kim's head to face her.

            "Pie.." Kim looks up to Pie's face. Color drained from Kim's face and she is sweating profusely even though the air inside the library is cool enough.

            "I hurt you.. I hurt you.." Kim brings her trembling hands to touch Pie's face.

            "No. I'm fine. I'm fine." Pie holds Kim's hands that cups her face. Pie's heart is too soft. She can't hold back her tears. Seeing Kim's condition makes her feel sad.

            "Kim, what happens to your hands?" When Pie pulls back her hands, she found there's blood stains in her palms.

Slowly Pie grabs Kim's hand back. Her knuckles were full of small cuts and wounds.

            "Ouchh." Kim writhes and pulls back her hands away from Pie. At that moment, Pie eyes landed on the wall behind Kim. It was stained with blood.

            "You hit and punch the wall?" Pie frowns.

            "I hurt you. My hands hurt you." Kim curls her injured fingers into fists and hides them at her back.

            "Shhh..I'm fine. You didn't hurt me." Pie hugs Kim again. Hoping that her not so warm hug will lessen Kim's anxiety. Kim hooks her chin on Pie shoulder.

            "Kimmy, I love you. I just want the best for you that's why I asked you to eat your meds. Mama, Papa, P'Air, Zee, all of us love you." Pie decides to have a slow talk with Kim as she comfort that tom lovingly.

            "But I'm not sick.." Kim's voice is shaking too. Pie lose her words for awhile. She doesn't know how should she categorizes Kim's state of health right now. People said, crazy people won't admit that they are crazy.

            "Okay. If you said that you're not sick, then you should prove to them that you're in a good health, especially P'Air." Pie gives her words of encouragement to Kim.

            "Don't let P'Air come here. She would drag me to the mental hospital. I don't want to stay there. It's a place for mental illness people." Kim tighten her arms around Pie like she's not going to let Pie go anywhere.

            "As long as I'm here with you. No one would separate us. No one can take you away from me. I don't want you to stay at that nonsense place either." Pie also tightens her hugs around Kim. The thought of losing Kim once again torments her heart.

            "You'll stay with me in this villa right? You won't leave me?" Kim whispers to Pie's ear.

            "Yes Kim. I'll stay by your side and love you for the rest of my life." Pie whispers back to Kim.

            "Don't doubt my love to you." Kim used to say that to her and now, she is the one who said the same thing to Kim. Only now Pie feels how hard it is to make someone believe you with your words and promises.

            "Kimmy.." Pie calls out her lover. She doesn't want to drag their talk any longer.

            "Hmm?" Kim responds short. It seems that Kim finally calmed down herself.

            "Let's eat our dinner? I'm hungry." By the time Pie finished talking, her stomach growls loudly. Kim giggles when she heard that.

            "Alright." Both Kim and Pie loosen their hug.

            "But before that, we need to clean your wound first." Pie ruffles Kim's hair. She feels a bit relief when she sees Kim can giggles and smile. It's not the cold Kim.

            "Hmm.." Kim nods like a good toddler who would always listen to her mother.

Kim and Pie have finished with their dinner, taking their time to relax and now they are ready to go to bed.

            "Pie, where is my medicines?" Pie is so surprise when Kim asks them to her out of sudden.

            "They're all in that drawer. Do you want me to take them for you?" Pie looks to Kim in disbelief when Kim nods her head to Pie.

In no time, Pie quickly gets the medicines and a glass of water for Kim.

            "Nah, there are not that much and here's your water." Pie hands Kim a few pills and also her water.

            "Thank you." Pie takes back the glass from Kim as the tom finished taking all her meds.

When Pie reaches the bed again, Kim is already laying on the bed and ready to sleep.

            "Kim, can we have a pillow talk?" Pie turns her body to face Kim that laying on her right side.

            "Okay." Kim takes her pillow and places it in front of Pie's face, blocking Pie from seeing Kim.

            "Kim?" Pie removes the pillow and stares to Kim confusingly.

            "What? You said you want to have a pillow talk. Talk to the pillow." Kim stares back to Pie with her expressionless face.

            "Kimmy, you're so naughty. You know what I mean." Pie pinches Kim's cheeks.

            "Okay. Okay. Let's have your pillow talk." Kim rubs her swollen cheeks and snuggles closer to Pie.

            "Here." Pie gestures Kim to share the same pillow as her. That's mean their distance is so close.

            "What are we going to talk?" Kim starts their conversation.

            "Emm, I don't know. Let's stay like this for awhile." Pie scans Kim's face while Kim never leaves her gaze from Pie.

            "Does your head still hurt?" Kim asks to Pie while  brushing away a few strands of hair on Pie's face.

            "Not really." Pie smiles to Kim and shakes her head to support her saying.

            "I'm sorry. I don't know what happens to me." Kim fondles Pie's hair lovingly.

            "It's okay Kim. There's no need to talk about it anymore." Pie assures that to Kim and at the same time she traces Kim's chin with her finger.

            "Do you know that you're too handsome as a lady?" Pie chuckles.

            "I know." Kim smirks proudly.

            "But I love your nerd appearance too." Pie widens her eyes to Kim as if she is questioning the tom.

            "Huh?" Kim wears her innocent look.

            "Don't make that face! I know, you're Tiger. Tiger is Kim and Kim is Tiger." With each and every syllable that came out from her mouth, Pie pokes Kim's cheek with her finger.

            "I'm sorry for not telling you the truth. I don't know how to explain it to you." Kim holds Pie's hands with hers and kissed them.

            "Kim, you know you don't have to trouble yourself for all of these." Pie doesn't want to drag the case of Tiger is Kim and Kim is Tiger any longer. She changed the topic immediately.

            "These are all for you Pie. And it is not consider as trouble for me when it comes to you." The sincerity in Kim's word really touch Pie's heart.

            "Thank you Kim. I have nothing to repay you." That's the only thing she can say to Kim.

            "Well, you have." Kim recoils.

            "What can I do?" Pie don't have any idea.

            "Kiss me here." Kim points to her cheeks.

            "Naahh, you're so tricky." Pie can't help herself. Kim's cheeks are so adorable to be pinched.

            "I'll give you here." Pie puts her finger on her lips and smirks naughtily to Kim.

As their distance is so close, it takes a short time for Pie's lips to touch Kim's. Pie kisses Kim tenderly.

            "You're a good kisser." Kim says to Pie once they brake their kiss. Pie hides her face from Kim as she feels so shy towards Kim.

            "Can I have another one?" Kim nags to Pie.

            "Nope. You make me shy." Pie purses her lower lips and shakes her disapproval. She buries her face into her pillow.

            "You look so cute with this red cheeks." Kim keeps teasing Pie. At this moment, Pie feels that this is her Kim. Kim that she used to know. So warm, so lovely and her humour brighten her life.

            "Kimmy, sing something for me?" Pie peeks up to Kim.

            "You know my voice is not so good. It's like a toad." That's how Kim answers Pie whenever Pie asked her to sing a song for her.

            "Nah, it's okay. I love to hear your croaking toad voice." Pie chuckles upon saying that to Kim.

            "Please?" Pie clasps her hands, begging Kim to sing a song for her.

            "Alright. Alright. But promise that you won't laugh to me?" Kim glares to Pie.

            "Promise." Pie swears.

            "I heard this song on radio but I don't fully remember the lyric. So just listen okay?" Kim informs Pie before she starts singing.

            "Hmm.." Pie just nods knowingly without having an intention to speak up. It might ruined Kim's mood to sing.

            "What would I do without your smart mouth? Drawing me in and you kicking me out. You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down. What's going on in that beautiful mind. I'm your magical mystery ride and I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright."

            "My head's under water but I'm breathing fine. You're crazy and I'm out of my mind." Kim pauses for awhile.

            "I love this part." Kim acknowledge Pie before she continue her song.

            " 'CAUSE ALL OF ME, LOVES ALL OF YOU. Love your curves and all your edges. All your perfect imperfections. Give your all to me, I'll give my all to you. YOU'RE MY END AND MY BEGINNING. EVEN WHEN I LOSE I'M WINNING. 'Cause I give you all of me and you give me all of you, ohh~"

            "How many times do I have to tell you. Even when you're crying, you're beautiful too. The world is beating you down, I'm around through every mood. YOU'RE MY DOWNFALL, YOU'RE MY MUSE, MY WORST DISTRACTION, MY RHYTHM AND BLUES. I CAN'T STOP SINGING, IT'S RINGING IN MY HEAD FOR YOU"

            "Nah, it's enough." Kim stops singing immediately.

            "What? It seems doesn't fully finish yet." Pie pouts to Kim in dissatisfaction.

            "Meh, the continue repeats the same lyric too." Kim pouts to Pie too.

            "Owh..Okay." Pie sighs sadly.

            "But Kimmy, your voice is getting better." Pie praises honestly.

            "Meh, I know my voice is not that lovely to be heard." Kim turns her body, back facing Pie. Pretends that she's sulk.

            "I tell you the truth. I enjoy it very much." Pie pulls Kim's body so that Kim would face her back.

            " 'CAUSE ALL OF ME, LOVES ALL OF YOU. Love your curves and all your edges. All your perfect imperfections. Give your all to me, I'll give my all to you. YOU'RE MY END AND MY BEGINNING. EVEN WHEN I LOSE I'M WINNING. 'Cause I give you all of me and you give me all of you, ohh~"  Pie sings the chorus to Kim.

            "What's matter is ALL OF ME, LOVES ALL OF YOU because YOU'RE MY END AND MY BEGINNING." Pie is really creative and innovative to turn up the lyrics into a convincing spoken words.

(Song : All of Me — John Legend)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 274 7
A spin-off series to Some call it fate 🍀 All love stories have a beginning, and happily ever afters are rarely endings. This limited series will spa...
120K 3.3K 36
This is a sequel to my story, Meant to Be (Yes or No). It is about Aom Sushar and Tina Suppanad 's life in America, as spouses. This story will foc...
1K 203 8
Book #2 of the 'Tri-colour fantasy' series. Love is blind! It doesn't matter if she can't see me, cause still she can feel my heart. ...
121K 9K 34
"Mama, can you tell me a bedtime story?" "Yeah baby..once upon a time.." Melinda is a single mom to her six year old daughter. Every night ends with...