Don't Doubt My Love [COMPLETE...

Por NSTSiYA

[TIAOM COMPLETE] Once upon a time, there was a blind girl who happened to fall in love with a person who she... Más

Foreword
Reminiscing
My Kimmy Boboy
Saturdate
Kim?
Unwelcome Guest
Old Wound
'Close Encounter'
Meet Kim's Girl
Poison
Emotion War
Sleeping Beauty VS Snow White
Who Is The Witch?
Tiger
Surprise!
The Reason Why
Double Troubles
Misinterpret
Where is My Kim?
The Untold Story
Mr.Uncle's Advice
Stubborn Pie, Determine Kim.
What Happens to My Heart?
The Second Chance
Special Appearance
Fern's Surprise
Verge of Crack?
We're Good, but..
Dream Comes True
The Fault In Their Thoughts
Unsaid Stories of Pie
Undisturbed Sleep
Yam's Letter
I'll Make Things Right
Juliet Saves Romeo
I'm Dying Inside
'Cause All of Me Loves All of You
I Can't Hold Myself
Kissing in The Rain
Uncertainty
(?)
Kim's Missing
Mystery
Dr.T
The Orphanage
Kimhan
Tricky Pie
Home
Time
Let's Get Married
We Aren't Together
Sleep Princess Sleep
The Happily Ever After

BIG SURPRISE

4.4K 106 3
Por NSTSiYA

Pie and Alice's Bedroom.

            "Am I look good in this dress?" Pie asks to her sister, Alice through the reflection from the mirror. Alice is sitting on the bed, watching Pie who is busy checking herself in front of the mirror.

            "It's the tenth times you ask me the same thing to me. I swear if you ask me for the eleventh times, you'll turn to ugly witch." Alice rolls her eyes to Pie and obviously Pie can see that.

            "Alice!" Pie turns her body to face her sister. She folds her arms and glares to Alice.

            "Oh my! I can't believe that I'll say this but my dearest big sister, Pie Mindara Manaying, you are beautiful and nice as always." Alice  walks closer to Pie.

            "Nothing to worry. Any clothes match you very well." Alice says as she pinches Pie's cheeks.

            "I wonder what kind of surprise, you'll get tonight. Do you know it?" Alice is so curious.

            "I don't know. It wouldn't be surprise anymore if I knew it either." Pie shrugs.

            "What if P'Kim proposes to you?" By looking to the way Pie dressed up and how excited her sister is, Alice starts to come out with her theory.

            "I don't think so." Pie blinking several times. Shock.

            "Why?" Alice recoils. She drops her ass on the bed again, frustrated with her sister's reaction. Pie didn't bother to answer Alice neither. She just keep fixing her dress and hair.

            "What if P'Kim takes you for a romantic dinner?" Alice guesses another theory of hers. Well, typical birthday's celebration where boyfriend takes her girlfriend out for dinner. It must be romantic one!

            "Maybe." Pie thinks that Alice might be true.

            "Don't you think that  this is the first time I'll have a dinner for my birthday with Kim?" Pie asks back to Alice.

            "Oh yeah." Alice starts to realize the truth. Pie has never went out for a dinner date with Kim before.

            "And I ain't sure about that romantic dinner though. Kim has never done anything romantic to me before." Pie informs that to Alice. Upon hearing that Alice's jaw drops, utterly dumbfounded to hear the fact about Kim. The unromantic future brother — in — law.

            "How come you can date a guy like him? What a pathetic girlfriend you are!" Alice taps on her temple, then raises her hand over her face in a mocking gesture.

            "Shut up! It's my love life anyway. Not yours." Pie hits Alice with a pillow. The room was filled with their laughter, shrieks and teasing words.

            "PICK ME UP! PICK ME UP!" Pie's phone rings. Both Pie and Alice stop right away on hearing that. The tone rings  like a squeaking  sound of  ducks.

            "Oh my goodness! You still use the same weird ringtone?" Alice says in disbelief.

            "Shhh!" Pie shushes her sister as she picks her phone to answer the incoming call.

            "Hello Kim." Pie says.

            "All right." The call ended. Alice knows that Kim must have waiting outside.

            "Romeo is waiting for his Juliet huh?" Alice teases Pie.

            "Romeo and Juliet? That's so tragic!" Pie rolls her eyes to Alice in return.

            "I'll go now." Pie picks her handbag and starts to walk out from the room. Alice follows her sister from behind.

Downstairs

            "Mom, Dad.. I'll go now." Pie says to her parents as she steps down to the living room. Mom and Dad are watching the television.

            "Alright honey.. Take.. Oh my God!" Dad gasps.

            "Dad? Are you okay?" Pie startles to see her father's reaction.

            "I'm all right Pie, honey. It's just you're so beautiful tonight." Dad praises his eldest daughter.

            "Take care honey and enjoy your night." Mom gives a meaningful smile to Pie.

            "Yeah. Enjoy your night dear. Oh, I can't wait to be a grandfather!" Dad clasps his hands as if he is praying.

            "Dad?" Pie exclaims in disbelief.

            "Your Dad meant, he hopes that Kim will propose to you so that you two will get married soon and we can have our grandchild. Right darling?" Mom nudges Dad's arm as she realised that Pie misunderstood her husband's words just now.

            "Yes! Your Mom is right." Dad looks to Mom in his disagree face.

            "Yeah. Yeah. Me too. I can't wait to have a niece or nephew. But I wonder if  they'll give me trouble or not in the future." Alice jests.

            "Oh. Okay but I have never think about marriage for now." Pie raises her eyebrows. "Why everybody keeps hoping that I'll get married soon?" Pie thinks.

            "Hey, hurry up! Your prince charming is waiting." Alice pushes Pie body to the door.

            "Take care!" Mom, Dad and Alice say at the same time to Pie.

Outside

Pie walks nervously to Kim's car. She don't know why such feeling suddenly flows through her veins but she is so nervous. Kim is waiting for her inside the car. When Pie gets nearer, Kim quickly steps out from the car and stands right beside it as if she is welcoming Pie.

            "Hi Pie." Kim greets her first.

            "Kimmy!" The name blurts out spontaneously from Pie's mouth.

            "Kimmy!" Pie quickens her pace. As soon as she reaches Kim's side, she throws her arms around Kim's waist, hugs Kim tightly.

            "Ohoh! My girl misses me so much huh?" Pie's action makes Kim lets out a fruity chuckle.

            "Hmm.. I miss to hug you like this." Pie tightens her embrace to Kim. Kim hugs Pie back and they stay in that position for awhile. Hugging Kim gives Pie a strange sense of calm that nobody could give it to Pie.

            "It has been ages since you last call me by that name." Kim says to Pie as Pie lessen her hug on her body.

            "Happy birthday princess." Kim wishes to Pie as she takes Pie's hand and plant a kiss on it.

            "Thank you." Pie smiles in return. Pie flutter that much when Kim treats her like a real princess.

            "Shall we go now?" Kim opens the car's door for Pie. Pie nods her approval and hop into the car.

On the way to somewhere special..

            "Kim, where are we going?" Pie asks to Kim. She is still clueless on where Kim would take her to.

            "Surprise." Kim answers short.

            "Then, what are we going to do there?" Pie still want to know even if it is just a small detail of their activity tonight.

            "Surprise." Here's another short reply from Kim. Pie found it annoying.

            "Kim!" Pie starts to feel annoyed with Kim.

            "No — No — No! Don't make that grumpy face or else you will have a lot of wrinkles on your face in this young age." Kim knows that in no time Pie will burst out.

Upon hearing Kim, Pie quickly touches her face and pinches her cheeks softly. Most probably she is afraid that all Kim said will come true.

            "Pie, check in the box. It might take some hours to reach the place so I have prepared something for you." Kim says to Pie. Her left hand gestures to the compartment of the dashboard.

            "Oh Kim, I know you'll take me far from here. That's why we are going out this early right." Pie pouts to Kim. Yeah, actually it isn't night yet. It's still evening, late evening when Kim fetch Pie from her house.

            "I promise it wouldn't be that far. Trust me Pie, I am sure you'll like it." Kim assures that to Pie.

            "Okay." Pie smiles and opens up the box, looking for the stuff that Kim has prepared for her.

            "Cookies? Chocolate? And marshmallow?" Pie takes out three different packets from the box.

            "Your favorite." Kim grins to Pie.

            "Kim, somehow I think you are like a Doraemon." Pie giggles on saying that to Kim.

            "Doraemon?" Kim makes her mouth to be like a balloon and shows a funny face to Pie.

            "But you are too skinny and tall to be Doraemon." Pie let out her fruity laughter and pinches Kim's cheeks hardly.

            "I know that. You are the one who is more suitable to be a Doraemon. Short legs, short arms, everything short." Kim jokes.

            "Kimmm.." Pie glares to Kim. Pie really hate it when people say that she is short.

            "Nah, eat your snack my girl. It's still long way to reach the place." Kim ignores Pie death's glare and pretends that nothing happened earlier.

Silence fills the car as Kim is so focus with her driving while Pie is enjoying her favorite that much. She chose to eat a marshmallow first.

From the corner of Pie's eyes, she sees that Kim steal a glance at her and they both quickly look away as if neither of them meant it.

            "What are you looking at Kim?" Pie breaks the awkward moment first.

            "You." Kim winks to Pie. Pie can feel that warm blood rushes up to her face, she blushed.

            "Pie, can I kiss you?" Kim asks out of sudden. Pie didn't realise since when Kim traces her chin with her finger.

            "Huh?" Pie blushes even more. She doesn't know how can she hide her face anymore. It must be so red as she feels so shy.

            "I'm kidding. You look so beautiful tonight." Kim removes her hand from Pie's chin and holds the steering back.

            "So beautiful in white." Kim adds. Pie is wearing a white long dress. When you look from the front view, "Oh my angel"  it is like any other normal dress with a long sleeve but when you turn to her back, "Oh my devil!" It's revealing half of Pie's back, so sexy!

            "Thank you." Pie lose her words because she flattered so much with Kim's compliment.

            "But next time don't wear this dress in public Pie. I don't want other people to see you like this." Kim points her finger to Pie's back and Pie knows what Kim meant to her.

            "Okay." Pie nods knowingly. Jealous Kim.

            "Eh? What is this?" Pie takes out a small transparent sachet from the marshmallow's packet. She brings the thing to her eyes' level.

Pie tears open the sachet and observes the things. "A couple necklace?" Pie looks to Kim with amazement.

            "Oh really? Perhaps it's a free gift." Kim also looks to the things that Pie claims as couple necklace in Pie's hand.

            "I think so. Let me check." Pie observes the necklaces closely.

            "Yeah. It is a couple necklace. Look, here is the boy and this is a girl." The pendant of the necklace are the caricature of a boy and a girl. Pie holds the necklace with both of her hand. The right one hold the boy and the left one holds the girl.

            "So cute." Pie smile wider as she admiringly looks to the necklaces.

            "Hey wait! Why does this girl looks like me?" Pie pulls up the pendant and observes it again.

            "And this boy looks like you?" Pie brings the pendant near to Kim's face as if she is matching the caricature with Kim's face.

            "Kimmmm.. This is not a free gift right?" Pie glares to Kim as she finally can figure out that the couple necklaces were put in the packet for purpose.

            "Hmm.." Kim fakes a smile to Pie and gulps.

            "How you do this? I mean how come you get this necklace?" Pie seems surprise. The pendants of the necklaces are them, their face which were made into caricature.

            "Special order." Kim grins to Pie.

            "Kim, this must be so expensive. You know you don't have to spend that much for stuff like this." Pie sighs as she knows that the necklace must cost an arm and leg to Kim. Special ordered means very special price too.

            "Nah, it's okay Pie. Anything for you. Do you like it?" Kim asks to Pie.

            "No! I don't like it." Pie answers stern. Kim's face turns gloomy.

            "I don't like it, I love it!" Pie says loudly as if she is screaming in joy.

            "So, this is the BIG SURPRISE for me?" Pie peeks up at Kim's face.

            "Nope. This is not that BIG SURPRISE. This is just a side gift for your birthday." Kim answers Pie.

            "Kim, you are so mystery lately." Pie pouts.

            "So, this couple necklaces are for us right." Pie changes their topics.

            "You said so yourself and I consider it is YES." Kim raises her eyebrows to Pie.

            "I'll keep this Kim for me and you'll keep this Pie for yourself." Pie gives the necklace with girl's pendant which she named as Pie to Kim while she takes the boy's pendant named Kim for herself.

            "So, this necklace has their own name huh?" Kim chuckles upon hearing Pie putting a name for the necklaces.

            "Of course! This is you and that one is me." Pie points to the necklaces precisely.

            "And why do we have to keep an opposite necklace to ourselves? You keep the Kim and I keep the Pie?" Kim utters her curiosity to Pie.

            "I keep this Kim because you belong with me." Pie says confidently.

            "Oww, it's like Taylor Swift's song. How is it?" Kim suddenly remembers Taylor Swift's song, YOU BELONG WITH ME.

            "Can't you see that I'm the one who understand you? Been here all along, so why can't you see? You belong with me..You belong with me.." Kim humming the song while her fingers tapping to the steering.

            "And I keep this Pie because you belong with me." Kim turns her gaze to Pie. Their eyes meet as if they are creating a deeper understanding and stronger feeling towards each other.

            "We belong to each other." They utter at the same time.

            "SHE TASTES LIKE COLA! COLA! SWEET, SWEET SUGAR COLA, COLA!" Their moment was disturbed by Kim's caller ringtone, Sweet like Cola by Lou Boga. She gets a call.

            "Hello Aunty." Kim answers using her hands — free. Pie looks to Kim, wanted to know who is the person at the end of the line.

            "What?" Kim says half yelling which makes Pie shock.

            "Okay, I'll be right there." Kim hangs up the call.

            "Kim, who is that? Aunty Sue again?" Pie tries to guess as she heard Kim addressed the person as Aunty.

            "Nope. Yam's Mom." Kim sighs.

            "Why? Why does she call you?" Pie don't know how she would express her thought right now. Surprise? Confused? All mixed up.

            "Pie, can we drop by at Yam's house for awhile? Her house is in the same direction to the place which we are heading to." Kim didn't bother to answer the questions from Pie. She wears a worried look on her face as if something bad happened to Yam.

            "Sure. I can visit her too." A sour suspicion arises in herself and wipes all thought from her mind. Pie knows Yam is sick but she doesn't get time to visit Yam either after her operation.

            "Thank you. I promise it won't take that long." Kim thanks Pie and speeds her car, heading to Yam's place.

Kluidom's Mansion

Kim yanks up the hand break as she stops her car right in front of Yam's house.Nope. House is not the right word, it is a mansion. She parked her car at this mansion's big yard. Pie wonders how Kim's house looks like, does it the same big mansion like Yam's. Kim steps out from the car so does Pie.

            "Kim." A woman calls Kim's name from the main door of the mansion. Kim looks to the voice direction and Pie traces her gaze. Pie sees that a middle age woman is waiting for them or perhaps welcoming them to the mansion.

            "Pie, come." Kim gestures Pie to come closer to her. Kim entwines their hands together and walk to the main door.

            "Oh Kim, I'm glad that you are here." The middle age woman hugs Kim as they reach the woman side. Pie stares to the woman. By looking to her appearance, it is impossible that the woman is Yam's maid which Kim call Aunty Sue. "She must be Yam's mother." Pie thought.

            "Aunty, this is Pie. And Pie, this is Yam's mother, Mrs.Kluidom." Kim introduces Pie to Mrs.Kluidom.

            "Hello Aunty. Nice to meet you." Pie greets Mrs.Kluidom politely.

            "Hello Pie. Nice to meet you too. You are so beautiful." Mrs.Kluidom greets Pie back as she fondles Pie's cheek lovingly. Mrs.Kluidom is smiling to her but the smile is a faint smile.

"She must be really sad with her daughter illness." Pie feels pity towards Mrs.Kluidom.

"How is Yam, Aunty?" Kim asks to Mrs.Kluidom as they walk into the mansion. They have to climb up the stairs as Yam's room is at the second floor of the mansion.

"I don't know too Kim. You should see it yourself." Mrs.Kluidom sighs and guides them to Yam's room.

"I'll be waiting outside. Please Kim, persuade  her to eat her medicines." Mrs.Kluidom's eyes welled up with tears. She is holding back the tears from rolling down her cheeks.

"All right Aunty." Kim nods. She takes Pie's hand and leads Pie to enter Yam's room.

Pie can see there are two ladies inside Yam's room. Pie knows that the one with white attire is a nurse and this lady must be Aunty Sue, Yam's trusted nanny.

            "Aunty Sue, what happened to her?" Kim asks as she approaches the lady. Pie is right, she is Aunty Sue.

            "Good evening Ms.Kim." Aunty Sue  and the nurse greet Kim.

            "Ms.Yam doesn't want to eat." Aunty Sue answers.

            "Then, how come she can take her medicine." The nurse adds.

            "Why?" Kim frowns. They can't see Yam's face as Yam covers her face with a pillow, behaves like a little child who refuses to take her medicine.

            "We don't know too. She just keep saying that she can't take them no more." Aunty Sue sighs heavily. Her eyes looks sorrow.

"She must loves Yam like her own child too." Pie thought as she observes Aunty Sue's expression. Yes, she is sad.

            "Where are her milk and meds?" Kim asks as she walks to Yam's bedside.

            "Here Ms.Kim." The nurse hands Kim a small tray full of medicines and also a glass of milk.

            "Oh my God! Why so much pills?And this milk is what they call meal for Yam?" Pie gulps.

            "You two can leave us now." Kim orders to the nurse and Aunty Sue. The two ladies just obey Kim's order and make their way to leave the room.

            "Yam, wake up." Kim tries to remove the pillow from Yam's face but Yam holds it tight.

            "Yam look, Pie is here too." Kim tries again. She strokes Yam's hair softly. Pie walks close to bedside and sit at the edge of the bed adjacent to Kim.

            "Yam, wake up. Pie is here. We come to visit you." Kim pleads but still, Yam doesn't want to remove the pillow from her face.

Pie looks to Kim in worry while Kim smile calmly to Pie, assuring her that Yam is all right.

            "Yam, today is Pie's birthday. Don't you want to say anything to her?" Kim informs that to Yam.

            "Yam, how are you?" Pie takes the turn. It just to make sure that Yam believes Kim because since Pie entered the room, she never said anything.

            "Pie?" Yam whispers in disbelief upon hearing Pie's voice. Slowly she removes the pillow from her face.

            "Hi Pie." Yam gives her faint smile to Pie. Pie stares to Yam unblinkly. Yam's eyes are swollen as if she has cried for a long day, the rosy cheeks are now sunken until Pie can clearly see her cheekbone. Yam must have suffered too much.

            "Yam.." Pie trembles on saying that. She brings her hand to touches Yam's face. Yam's beauty was engulfed by her illness. It is not she is that ugly but now she looks so skinny.

            "Happy birthday Pie. I'm sorry that you could only see me in this condition." Yam says weakly.

            "Thank you Yam. There's no need to say sorry to me." Pie feels a sudden sadness in her heart.

            "You should have your milk so that you can eat your medicines.  When you are completely recover, we can hang out together again. Picnic or perhaps shopping with Fern and Puey." Pie persuades Yam, trying to sound as cheerful as she can.

            "I just can't. It's hurt." Yam looks away and shakes her head. Pie looks to Kim as if she need an explanation for that.

            "PICK ME UP! PICK ME UP! PICK ME UP!" Suddenly Pie's phone rings. Both Kim and Yam turns their gaze to Pie. You know it, it's the same weird ringing tone again.

            "Ehee..Excuse me. I need to answer this call." Pie excuses herself and walks out from Yam's room.

            "Hello Mom?" Pie picks up the call as soon as she exits Yam's room.

            "Hi Pie sissy!" Pie hears it's Alice? She looks to her phone back, the caller is her Mom but why is Alice who makes the call.

            "Alice! What do you want?" Pie's lips press into one hard line. She lowers her tone so that her voice doesn't echo through the mansion.

            "Have you got you BIG SURPRISE?" Alice asks excitedly.

            "You use Mom's phone just to ask for the surprise?" Pie starts to feel annoyed with her little sister.

            "Oh Pie, please tell us. It has been hours since you left..." Pie hears her Mom's voice but it seems like someone shuts her mouth before she could finish her words.

            "What kind of conspiracy did you all planned Alice. I knew it you put Mom's phone into loud speaker and all of you circle this phone just to hear this conversation right?" Pie knows her family member well.

            "Gosh! How come she knew it." Alice distances her mouth from the phone but Pie can hear it clearly. What a funny family Pie has.

            "I don't get the BIG SURPRISE  and we are not even reach the place yet. Kim and I drop to our friend's house for awhile. She is sick so we come to visit her." Pie informs that to her family.

            "Owhh.." Pie hears a long sighs from her family. Pie wonders why her family is so curious and excited about the BIG SURPRISE.

            "Okay, I'll hang up now. See ya later." Pie ends the call.

Pie doesn't aware that she has walked quite far around the second floor of the mansion while she is talking to her family on the phone. All Pie knows, she is now entering a space somewhat looks like another private living room at that second floor. Pie guesses, it is the space for Yam's family to gather whenever they  have their time.

            "Wow.." Pie is amazed to see all exquisite furniture of the living room. She doesn't dare to touch any of them because she knows how expensive them would be. If anything happens, she can't afford to pay for the damage.

Pie keeps walking until she reaches a wall full of photos and portraits. They are hanging neatly on the wall as if they were arranged in a perfect invisible grid line. Pie can see, there are Yam's family photos, she sees Mrs.Kluidom's picture with a man. Pie assumes that he is Mr.Kluidom. Then Pie spots another photo of a young man. He must be Yam's elder brother, Pie guesses.

            "This..." Pie stops at one photo. She is so startles to see the person who stands right beside Yam in the picture. By looking at their smile, Pie knows that they really had a happy memories at that moment.

            "That's a photo of Yam and Kim when they were still studying in Canada." Mrs.Kluidom's voice jerks Pie from her moment of contemplation.

            "Oh, I'm sorry Mrs.Kluidom for roaming around your mansion without permission." Pie drops her gaze to the floor.

            "It's okay Pie. Make yourself at home." Mrs.Kluidom assures that to Pie. Mrs.Kluidom is really a nice woman. So warm and kind  like any mother would do.

            "I found that photo when I tidying up Yam's luggage when she moved back to our house." Mrs.Kluidom says while her gaze never leaves the photo which hanging proudly on the wall.

Pie just stares to Mrs.Kluidom, waiting for the middle age woman to continue her speak.

            "Look, how happy they were at that time. I wish Yam can be happy like this too right now." Mrs.Kluidom releases a heavy sigh.

            "They are good friends back then, aren't they?" Pie tries to be as positive as she can even though deep inside, a sour suspicion arises in herself.

            "More than a good friends Pie. They were once a lover." Mrs.Kluidom's statement strikes Pie's heart like a thunderbolt. SHOCK! Pie is utterly shock to hear that.

            "And I just know it a few days ago." Mrs.Kluidom hung her head low as if she is regrating something from her life.

            "What do you mean?" Curiosity engulfs Pie.

            "Yam confessed to me and I am the one who broke their happiness. If and only if we didn't trap her seven years ago.." Mrs.Kluidom looks away as if she is pondering seven years' ago chain of events.

            "What happened seven years ago?" Pie wants to know more even if the reality hurts.

            "Ahh, it's a long story Pie but if the thing wouldn't happen, I might have one or two grandchildren now." Mrs.Kluidom smiles.

            "You meant, Kim and Yam were about to get married?" Pie bites her lower lips, controlling her emotion.

            "Yes." The truth pierces Pie's heart to the deepest.

            "I've always hope that they can be together again but Yam told me Kim has her new love life right now. How lucky the girl to have her." Yeah, Mrs.Kluidom doesn't know that Pie is Kim's girlfriend.

"Anyway, I'm so grateful that Kim still care about Yam. She always came here.  Almost every night she'll drop by just to check whether Yam has taken her medicines or not. If she can't do so, she'll ask Sue to report Yam's medication to her. I don't know what will happen to Yam if Kim is not here. Somehow she doesn't want to hear us but when it comes to Kim, she will listen." Pie remains silent like she is listening intently. Only God knows how hurt she is to when she found all truth not from Kim's mouth. All emotion mixed up together. Mad? Jealousy? Hatred? Deception?  Pie doesn't know how to explain it.

            "Mrs.Kluidom, I'll go and check Kim. Thanks for the sharing. Please be patient, I'm sure Yam will be recovered." Pie excuses herself politely. She still manages to control everything.

            "Alright. Pie, next time just call me Aunty. There's no need to have such formality." Mrs.Kluidom reminds that to Pie with her warm friendly smile.

            "All right.. Aunty." Pie forces her lips to curl into a smile. She walks back to Yam's room.

Yam's Room

Pie steps heavily to Yam's bedside. With each and every steps of hers, her heart torn into pieces. Kim is stroking Yam's hair as if she is comforting a baby to sleep. Pie hears something. Oh, Kim is humming a lullaby for Yam. What a sweet!

Kim notices that Pie comes to their direction. Afraid that she might awake Yam, Kim puts her index on her lips, gesturing to Pie to avoid any noise. Pie walks steadily, her eyes starts to pool with tears.

            "Pie, can you wait for another minutes? We'll go right after...."

            "PAAAKKK!" Pie slaps Kim's right cheek hardly before she could finish her speak.

            "Pie?" Kim touches her burning cheek.

            "PAAAKKK!" Another slap lands on Kim's left cheek. Pie storms out from Yam's room without waiting for another reaction from Kim.

            "Pie! Pie wait!" Kim runs after Pie. Pie is now heading to the mansion's gate. Nearly leaves the mansion area.

            "Don't follow me! I hate you!" Pie yells without looking to Kim. She quickens her pace.

            "Pie, what's wrong with you?" Kim has to run a little to catch Pie's pace.

            "You ask me what's wrong with me?" Pie stops suddenly. Kim and Pie are facing each other, 2 meters away.

            "Yeah, tell me Pie. Did I do something wrong to you? Why you behave like this?" Kim frowns. She still clueless why Pie behaved like that.

            "You are the one who should tell me why you behave like this! Not me!" Pie yells to Kim. She is angry.

            "What do you mean?" Kim is getting confuse.

            "I knew it Kim. I know all about you and Yam!" Pie bursts into tears. Tears  cascade down her lovely cheeks. Kim is completely dumbfounded.

            "Pie, please hear me first." Kim takes a step towards Pie.

            "Don't come near me!" Pie moves backward.

            "What do you want to tell me? That you still LOVE AND CARE about Yam?" Pie glares to Kim. She curls her fingers into a fist.

            "What a BIG SURPRISE I GOT ON MY BIRTHDAY." Pie clicks her tongue loudly on BIG SURPRISE for a dramatic effect.

            "Pie, it's not like that. You need to hear my explanation." Kim tries to go near her but Pie jumps back like a startle rabbit.

            "I said stay clear of me!" Pie begins to lose her cool.

            "Everything is clear Kim. I heard them all from Mrs.Kluidom. You came here every night, checked for Kim and then fetch me innocently by saying you just came back from gym? Oh, what a brilliant deception!" Pie's voice is shaking, tears start to blur her vision.

            "What a surprise to hear that you two once a lover. Even planned to get married? How does it feels to be able to reunite?" Pie's lips curled into a sneer. A sarcastic sneer.

            "Pie.." Kim stammers.

            "I hate you Kim. I hate you! What's more you hide from me? You keep hurting me! You are insincere towards me!" Pie stubs her finger on her chest, showing to Kim how much pain she had endured.

            "I know giving you the second chance is a  big mistake. Our meet was a mistake." Tears never stop rolling down her cheeks.

            "Pie, don't say like that. This is just a misunderstanding.. Please Pie, hear me first." Kim moves close to Pie and hugs her.

            "I don't want to hear anything from you. You said you love me but you care for another woman. Today is my birthday yet you give your attention to your ex? What does it meant? You can't get over Yam? Good job Kim." Pie forces Kim to set her free from her embrace.

            "Look here. This is my birthday cake." Pie gestures her hands as if she is holding a pan of cake.

            "Fuhh, I blow the candles." Pie makes an action of blowing the candles on the cake.

            "Now, I will say my wish out loud. Listen to it carefully." Pie stares to Kim with her blazing eyes.

            "I wish I never met Kimhan Jittaleela." Pie's every word is a piece of ice, thrown out carelessly, propelling directly into Kim's face with an aim to bite, pierces to deepest part of Kim's heart.

"Pie..?" Kim grabs her short hair as she can't believe with what Pie said just now.

            "No Pie. Please, we can have a slow talk on this. It's not what you were thinking about." Kim  clasps her hand in praying gesture and pleads to Pie with her tearful eyes.

            "There's no need for a slow talk Kim.." Pie pauses. Indecision sobs within Pie, striking a precious balance act. She is hurt. Kim hurts her for the second time.

            "Because we are done." Pie presses her lips into one sharp line.

            "Pie!" Kim looks up to Pie with her shocking face.

            "Doesn't it obvious Kim? I want to break up." Every one of Pie's words nails Kim into a coffin of grief.

Kim drops on her knees, staring to Pie who already makes her way leaving the mansion area. Everything is like a movie. Kim sees a taxi stops right away beside Pie as if it has been planned precisely. Pie hops in the taxi and gone from her sight.

            "Pie!!!!" Kim screams out to the sky. She clenches her fists in frustration. The night clouds start to pour their content as if they are also sadden with the lover's break up.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.1K 646 115
Complete ✔️ First love is beautiful. Isn't it? Maybe or maybe not The story revolves around a teenage girl "Anne" who fall in love for the first tim...
120K 3.3K 36
This is a sequel to my story, Meant to Be (Yes or No). It is about Aom Sushar and Tina Suppanad 's life in America, as spouses. This story will foc...
7.1K 190 60
Fitz and Sophie never broke up, and they kissed without Silveny interrupting. But when a war with the Neverseen rages on and a new enemy is thrown in...
19K 852 35
GUYZ.THIS IS THE CONTINUITION OF THE STORY WHICH I WASNT ABLE TO UPDATE IN MY OLD ACCOUNT. IF YOU STILL CRAVE FOR THE BEGINNING OF THE STORY. YOU CAN...