Don't Doubt My Love [COMPLETE...

By NSTSiYA

[TIAOM COMPLETE] Once upon a time, there was a blind girl who happened to fall in love with a person who she... More

Foreword
Reminiscing
My Kimmy Boboy
Saturdate
Kim?
Unwelcome Guest
Old Wound
'Close Encounter'
Meet Kim's Girl
Poison
Emotion War
Sleeping Beauty VS Snow White
Who Is The Witch?
Tiger
Surprise!
The Reason Why
Double Troubles
Misinterpret
Where is My Kim?
The Untold Story
Mr.Uncle's Advice
Stubborn Pie, Determine Kim.
What Happens to My Heart?
The Second Chance
Special Appearance
Verge of Crack?
We're Good, but..
BIG SURPRISE
Dream Comes True
The Fault In Their Thoughts
Unsaid Stories of Pie
Undisturbed Sleep
Yam's Letter
I'll Make Things Right
Juliet Saves Romeo
I'm Dying Inside
'Cause All of Me Loves All of You
I Can't Hold Myself
Kissing in The Rain
Uncertainty
(?)
Kim's Missing
Mystery
Dr.T
The Orphanage
Kimhan
Tricky Pie
Home
Time
Let's Get Married
We Aren't Together
Sleep Princess Sleep
The Happily Ever After

Fern's Surprise

4K 107 0
By NSTSiYA

Jittaleela Holdings

            "Drtt..Drtt..Drtt..Drtt" The repeated vibrating and beeping sound from Kim's phone electrocutes her brain to reality. She glances to her wristwatch. 4.30 p.m. Who would ever call her at this hour?

She quickly grabs the phone which she puts at the right side of her desk. She reads the name that appears on the screen. MY GIRL.

            "Oh My Goodness! 10 missed call?" Kim gulps. One thing that flashes in her mind. Run to the top of this building and jump. She is so dead.

            "Hello Pie." Kim answers the call. Cold sweat trickles down her forehead.

            "Kim?" Pie's voice sounds normal. Kim guesses Pie doesn't boils up yet.

            "Yes princess, anything I can do for you, Your Highness?" Kim thinks it might help if she said like that.

            "Kim, why you don't pick up my calls? Are you busy?" Pie still with her normal tone. Seems like she feels guilty to call Kim during her office hour.  As for Kim, this is so weird. Pie doesn't get mad with her?

            "I'm sorry Pie. I'm wrapped in my work until I didn't notice you call me. What's up my girl? Do you miss me?" Kim fakes her chuckles. Perhaps her jokes will just boost Pie's anger.

            "Miss you? Ehmm..let's see. No!" Pie's voice turns stern. The real Pie is showing up. Fierce shorty Pie.

            "Okay. Okay. Miss me or not, I'll fetch you later. See you in another one hour." Kim says calmly. If she teases Pie more, the situation wouldn't get better.

            "No need to fetch me. I am already at your place." Pie says with her steady intonation. Pie is so unpredictable.

            "Huh?" Kim seems so shock to hear what Pie told her.

            "What with your huh? I have your apartment's key remember?" Pie shakes the bunch of keys until a clink sound can be heard.

            "Oh yeah. You're right." Kim is actually forgot that Pie also has her apartment's key.

            "See you later okay? I've to finish some other work. Love you. Muah." Kim hangs up the call.

Pie's POV

            "Kim? Kim?" I call her name. She already hung up her phone. Stupid Kim. I haven't finish yet. I have something to tell her but never mind, I'll just wait for her to come back from work.

            Now, what I'm going to do here? I have to wait for another one hour, ALONE. Mom is right, Kim's place is not that far from our house but I'm just too afraid that I can't reach here on time. Today I have a big mission and I know, if I ask Kim to join this mission on the way she drives me to my working place, she won't agree with it. So, I have no choice. I have to come here and force her to join it. Am I sound like a dictator?

            "Haih, I can die because of boredom here." Pie sighs and takes the remote control. She switches on the television. No interesting shows or channel that attract her attention. She switches off the television.

            "Perhaps I can read those magazines." Pie sees a pile of magazines arranged neatly on a small rack beside the sofas. Oh, forgot to tell you all. Pie can reads on her own right now.

            "What kind of magazine is this?" Pie stares weirdly to the cover. She reads the title. SECANT? Not her taste! She puts it back at the rack.

            "Hmm.. I think this one would be better." Pie picks a hair style magazine, where you can see all new trends of hair styles in it.

            "Oh! This one is Kim's hair style." Pie seems excited to figure out that the model in there has the same hair style with Kim which means, Kim is the one who chose to have that hair cut.

Pie reads the name of the model. TINA SUPPANAD. "Hmm..Quite handsome. Same species like Kim." Pie thinks.

            "Hey, I have the same hair style like her." Pie stops at a page. She sees a beautiful picture of a lady.

Pie searches for the model's name. AOM SUSHAR. "Wow, she is really beautiful. Like me!" Pie giggles alone.

All magazines on the rack have been discovered by Pie. She glances to the clock. "4.45 p.m? I thought I have spend so much time on this magazines." Pie sighs. She only took ten minutes to discover those magazine. You know what's the meaning? She just scanned them. So fast.

            "Hah! Perhaps I can find something interesting inside Kim's bedroom?" Suddenly Pie gets the idea. She tiptoes to Kim's room.

            "Oppssy..Not locked." Pie pulls the knobs and quickly enters Kim's room.

            "Wow! So neat. More neat than my room." Pie roams around the room. It's not that spacious but it's so comfortable.

Pie walks to Kim's closet and slides open it.

"Wow!" Pie's jaw dropped. From this kind of brand to that kind of brand. Kim has so many shirts, not to say her pants. At one side of the closet she can see more than ten leather jackets hanging tidily. She pulls out a drawer at the bottom side of the closet. Oppss.. It's Kim's underwear.

Pie moves to the second closet. This one she has to pull open it.

"Wow! So cool." Pie covers her mouth. It feels like her jaw can't be pulled up anymore. This closet contains Kim's accessories. She has a lot of caps and hats. What caught her attention is Kim has so many collection of shades and a spectacles? Perhaps that one spectacles is her accessories to look cool too. Pie closes the closet.

"Ahhhh..It's still long minutes to go." Pie throws her body to Kim's bed. The clock struck 5.00 p.m. Perhaps Kim is on the way home or she still at her office. Not to say the traffic jam. She might come home late.

"What to do?" Pie rolls on the bed. She crawls up to get the air conditioner's remote control and switch it on.

"It's kinda hot today." Pie sets the temperature to be 15°C. Then she drops her body to the bed again.

"Haaaa..This is much better." Pie says in satisfaction. She rolls her body happily on the bed. The cold breeze brushes her body. Perhaps the small bedroom will turn to be Alaska in some other minutes.

"Eh? Who are you?" Pie's hands suddenly land on a soft stuff. She looks to it and finds a dog toy?

"Oww..I know you. You're Mr.Snoopy right?" Pie pulls the toy and hugs it tightly.

"So,you're Mr. Snoopy who Kim talks about. You look cute too. Can we be friend? I'm so bored here." Pie talks to the Mr.Snoopy.

"Yeay! I'm so happy that you want to be my friend. Now let's share our stories." Pie says cheerfully as if that Mr.Snoopy really agree to be her friend.

*******************************************************************************

Kim's POV

I know Pie has a hidden agenda today. I just don't know what she had planned. I just parked my car and now heading to my unit. Pity Pie. She might have waited for me for so long. The traffic today is so suck. It moves like snail and it's really kill me. I don't know how long I can live in this city.

"Pie?" Kim pulls the door. It doesn't lock. She enters her house and closes the door.

"Where is this princess?" Kim puts her briefcase on the coffee table and scans around. Pie is nowhere to be seen.

"What is this?" Kim takes a paper bag on the coffee table and peeps into it. A container of snack? Perhaps Pie is the one who bring it here.

"Pie?" Kim calls out the name again. No answer.

"Where is she?" Kim starts to feel uneasy. She heads to her bedroom.

"Woaahh! So chill!" Kim can feel a cold breeze tickling her feet as she reaches her bedroom's door. It's shut.

"Pie?" Kim pushes open the door and tries to look for Pie.

"Oh, you are here." Kim release a sigh of relief when she sees Pie is sleeping soundly on her bed. She walks to her bed and sits at the edge of it. Facing Pie, the sleeping beauty.

"You're so beautiful my princess. How I wish I can see your face every day when I come back from work." Kim caresses Pie's face. She don't know how to describe Pie's beauty.

            "May I kiss you?" Kim asks to the sleeping Pie and then she chuckles on her own. If Pie heard that, she will surely don't allow Kim to kiss her.

            "I'll still kiss you." Kim leans closer and give a peck on Pie's lips then kisses her forehead and then to her cheeks.

            "Hmmm..." Pie moans softly. Then slowly she opens her eyes.

            "Kim..?" Pie says drowsily as she rubs her eyes to wipe away the sleep.

            "Hi my princess.. Seems like my kiss awakes you." Kim grins like a stupid people beside Pie.

            "Stupid!" Pie smacks Kim's head.

            "What time is it?" Pie tries to focus on the clock but she can't.

            "6.00 p.m" Kim answers short.

            "It's cold." Pie snuggles close to Kim. She pulls the blanket and covers her body.

            "Yeah. You just turned my room to be Alaska." Kim grabs the remote control and increase the temperature.

            "Tell me princess, what is your agenda for today." Kim says as she lays herself beside Pie. She pulls Pie into her embrace.

            "How do you know that?" Pie looks up to Kim.

            "I can read your mind." Kim glances to Pie and then loosen her tie.

            "Seriously Kim?" Pie lays on her right side and faces Kim.

            "I just know it. You're my girlfriend and it has been five years already." Kim pinches Pie's cheeks softly. Pie chuckles.

            "There's gonna be a small celebration for Aunty Inn's Bistro. It's their  tenth years operation." Pie starts.

            "So?" Kim raises her eyebrows to Pie.

            "Come with me tonight? To that ceremony?" Pie tries to persuade Kim to go with her.

            "All right." Kim has no choice. Pie is pleading to her but she knows it is more likely as an order from another version of Hitler, Pie Hitler and it is  MANDATORY.

            "Thank you." Pie pecks Kim's lips. She just so glad to hear Kim's answer.

            "The event will start at 8.00 p.m. We still have an ample time to prepare ourselves and you can have a rest for awhile to." Pie smiles widely. She buries her face to Kim's chest.

            "You're so smelly. Why don't you take your shower?" Pie crinkles her nose which caught Kim to laugh to see Pie's funny face.

            "How I can take my shower when you hug me like this." Kim giggles. Pie is hugging her waist tightly.

            "You're right. I'm sorry." Pie releases her hands and rolls away from Kim.

            "I'll prepare our tea. Mom packed us some snacks ealier." Pie quickly jumps out from the bed and leaves the room. She is so excited. Kim wonders what they have in the event until Pie really want her to join the ceremony.

8.15 p.m ; Aunty Inn's Bistro

            "Wow! So many people here." Kim walks with Pie. Side by side and enter the bistro.

            "I've told you before. It's an event to celebrate their tenth years successful operation." Pie turns her gaze to Kim who is practically towered over her.

            "All right. All right." They keep walking and try to spot any of their friends.

            "You're such a grandaddy." Pie mutters alone.

            "What?" Kim can't hear Pie as the music is much more louder than Pie's voice.

            "Nothing. I just can't see any of my friends." Pie throws her sight to the crowd.

            "That's because you are too short." Kim whispers to Pie's ear. Pie pinches Kim's waist in return.

            "I think I can see them." Kim drags Pie to the targeted place.

            "Hi everyone." Kim greets Fern and Puey who are enjoying their chat.

            "Hi Kim!" Puey puts his drink and quickly stands up to hug Kim.

            "Eiii Puey! Stop that! Since when you're attracted to girl?" Fern shakes her head to see Puey's manner.

            "Aww Fern! She just to hot to be a girl." Puey releases her hug from Kim and takes his seat back.

            "Pie, Kim. Have a seat." Fern moves a little to give some space for them to sit.

            "So, how you manage to persuade this prince charming to come along?" Fern opens up their conversation.

            "I don't think she persuades me to come here. It is an order." Kim answers first which caught Pie to give her a death glare.

            "I know it. She is a dictator." Puey adds while munching some cookies. Pie turns her death glare to Puey.

            "What?" Puey makes his squid movement again.

            "Hey, stop it all of you. So Kim, how is your work? Yam is not around and I think your work is doubled." Fern changes the topic.

            "You can say so. Luckily the project is going to finish soon." Kim confirms that to Fern. Pie just stares to both Fern and Kim. They are talking like they are always in contact with each other. Their conversation is so smooth like Fern and Kim is working together at the same place.

            "I'll get some food for us." Pie starts to feel irritate when Kim only focus to Fern but not her. Pie don't even know any details about Kim's work but Fern does. What the hell is this?

            "Okay." Kim turns her gaze for seconds and then talks to Fern back.

            "You're too much Kim." Pie stomps her feet and walk away.

            "I wonder if Tiger is here today?" Pie tries to spot any presence of that guy. She wants to introduce Tiger to Kim.

Pie returns to their table and found that Kim is still talking with Fern. So happy until they didn't realise Pie is already there with their food.

            "I don't know what to choose. I hope you like this." Pie place a plate of macaroon and some salty snacks on the table.

            "Thank you princess. Let's eat." Kim pulls Pie's hand to sit beside her.

            "I'll bring some drink for us." This time Puey takes the turn to grab their drink.

            "Hi P'Fern! Hi P'Pie." They hear a familiar voice greets them.

            "Ohoh! Nan and Hongyok. Come and join us." Fern drags another chairs for her cousin.

            "I thought you're not coming today?" Pie asks to both of them.

            "At first, we really can't join tonight but then Hongyok arranged our schedule." Nan smiles to Hongyok as if she is praising her girlfriend for that.

            "Who is the guy beside you P'Pie?" Hongyok has noticed Kim earlier.

            "Oh, this is Kim. My.." Pie can't finish her words.

            "I'm Kim. Pie's best friend." Kim cuts Pie first and offers handshake to Nan and Hongyok. Pie stares to Kim with her disbelief look while Fern remains speechless.

            "Are you Kimhan Jittaleela?" Hongyok asks out of sudden.

            "Yes." Kim blinks her eyes in disbelief to hear that Hongyok knows her name.

            "OMG! OMG!" Hongyok covers her mouth to hide her over excited face.

            "What happen to you baby?" Nan wears a worried look on her face to see Hongyok's reaction.

            "P'Nan, this is Kimhan Jittaleela. The heir of billionaire companies and also the most well known young corporate." Hongyok locks her eyes to Kim on saying that.

            "Really?" This time Nan looks to Kim carefully.

            "You're right baby." Nan nods her head.

            "Can I have a picture with you? Or perhaps more than that?" Hongyok is ready with her phone.

            "Sure." Kim scratches the back of her head to see those two kids.

            "So, you're really well known huh Kim? That's why all girls look to you when we were at the mall." Pie thought.

            "P'Kim, this pose. P'Kim makes like this. P'Kim look here. P'Kim look there." Pie can't count how many shots Kim and Hongyok had. Nan is their camera man.

            "Enjoying the 'photoshoot' that much huh?" Pie pinches Kim's waist when they finish taking pictures. Hongyok is busy checking their pictures with Nan.

            "Err.. It's impolite to reject her request princess." Kim rubs her burning waist.

            "Kim, I want to introduce you to Tiger but he is not here I guess. I can't see him around." Pie says to Kim.

            "Fern, Puey did you see Tiger?" Pie asks to Fern. She might see Tiger as they arrived much earlier.

            "Nope princess. I heard he has an emergency." Puey confirms that to Pie.

            "It's okay Pie. Next time maybe?" Kim assures that to Pie.

            "Okay.." Pie sighs.

            "Guys, I have a surprise for all of you." Fern says out of sudden. All of them divert their attention to Fern.

            "What?" Pie, Kim, Nan, Hongyok and Puey say at the same time.

            "Wait here. I'll bring that surprise." Fern quickly makes her way through the crowd and gone from their sight.

            "I wonder what kind of surprise she has for us." Nan breaks the awkward moment.

            "Yeah. Me too." Pie also don't know what is Fern trying to do.

A few minutes later..

            "Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for coming tonight." Kim, Pie, Nan, Hongyok and Puey turns their gaze to the stage. Aunty Inn is the one who speak on the microphone.

            "Today, we are gratefully celebrate our tenth years operation. Thank you to all of you who always support us." Aunty Inn continues her speech. The crowd give her a big applause for her bistro achievement.

            "And tonight, we have another big news to announce to all of you." All guests went silent as if they are so nervous to hear the news.

            "I would like to announce that my niece, Fern has been engaged to the man she loves." Aunty Inn says proudly and there, they see Fern come out on the stage with a guy beside her.

            "Hello guests and friends, I'm sorry that we couldn't announce this earlier and even don't invite all of you to our ceremony. All a set to be close ceremony and we only invite close family members. But today, I would like to tell to all of you, this man has opened up my heart and my heart is totally his. Everyone, this is my fiance, Mario Maurer." Fern introduces her fiance to all of the guests.

            "Hey! She don't invite me." Nan frown.

            "I think you are not even here that time. We were busy with our singing competition." Hongyok smacks Nan's head.

            "Perhaps you're right." Nan pouts.

            "Fern don't tell us too." Pie looks to Puey who seems surprise with the news.

            "Aww..brutal princess is someone's fiancee? I can't believe this." Puey bites his fingers.

            "Mario Maurer?" Kim has different reaction. "His name is so familiar?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.8K 3.4K 32
[TIAOM COMPLETED] Pie Mindara Manaying, a young maiden teacher has never thought that being single and enjoying her carefree life could lead her to a...
6.3K 559 8
Written specially for the WP LGBTQ+ "Once upon a time" contest! "Hi. My name is...hmm. I can't give that away yet. I can however tell you that I'm i...
2.1K 42 23
Once upon a time, a married couple had a falling business, so they looked for investors to help save their business. In exchange they traded for thei...
120K 3.3K 36
This is a sequel to my story, Meant to Be (Yes or No). It is about Aom Sushar and Tina Suppanad 's life in America, as spouses. This story will foc...