Don't Doubt My Love [COMPLETE...

By NSTSiYA

[TIAOM COMPLETE] Once upon a time, there was a blind girl who happened to fall in love with a person who she... More

Foreword
Reminiscing
My Kimmy Boboy
Saturdate
Kim?
Unwelcome Guest
Old Wound
'Close Encounter'
Meet Kim's Girl
Poison
Emotion War
Sleeping Beauty VS Snow White
Who Is The Witch?
Tiger
Surprise!
The Reason Why
Double Troubles
Misinterpret
Where is My Kim?
The Untold Story
Stubborn Pie, Determine Kim.
What Happens to My Heart?
The Second Chance
Special Appearance
Fern's Surprise
Verge of Crack?
We're Good, but..
BIG SURPRISE
Dream Comes True
The Fault In Their Thoughts
Unsaid Stories of Pie
Undisturbed Sleep
Yam's Letter
I'll Make Things Right
Juliet Saves Romeo
I'm Dying Inside
'Cause All of Me Loves All of You
I Can't Hold Myself
Kissing in The Rain
Uncertainty
(?)
Kim's Missing
Mystery
Dr.T
The Orphanage
Kimhan
Tricky Pie
Home
Time
Let's Get Married
We Aren't Together
Sleep Princess Sleep
The Happily Ever After

Mr.Uncle's Advice

3.4K 97 4
By NSTSiYA

        "Welcome home honey." Pie's Mom opens the door and smiles widely.

Today, the doctor finally discharged Pie from the hospital after she has been staying there for about two or three days. For Pie, she is surely glad that she could leave that torment place. Pie always has a bad perception towards hospital. Hospital is like another kind of prison where she has been tortured to eat those monstrous bitter medicines, endure the cruel sharp needles for injection, eat the tasteless meals and deals with mysterious people who wear white masks and those creepy white gloves. Well everybody, don't bother Pie with her wierd thinkings. Do you know why she has those perceptions in her mind? She just hates to eat medicines. That's it.

"Pie? Are you not coming in?" Mom calls Pie as Pie didn't move even a centimeter from her standing place.

"Oh. Okay." Pie quickly lifts up her bags and enters her house. Pie puts her bags on the couch at the living room. She starts to roam around the living room. Observing her living place with her own eyes for the first time.

"Do you like our home?" Out of nowhere Mom suddenly appears behind Pie.

"Mom! You scared me." Pie pouts as she is a bit startle with her mother's sudden appearance.

            "Sorry honey." Mom chuckles and sits on the couch.

            "Our house is more beautiful than I have ever imagine. I have one phrase for that. Home sweet home." Pie takes her seat across Mom. Pie has never known how house her house looks like because when they moved to Bangkok from Chiang Mai, Pie has already lost her sight.

            "I'm the luckiest Mom in the world to see my pretty daughter finally can see with her eyes again." Mom sheds her tearful eyes.

            "Owh Mom. I'm so grateful to have you and Dad as my parents too. Without your efforts I might not be able to have the surgery and got an eye donor. Thank you so much." Pie moves to her Mom and hugs her tightly. Pie knew that her parents had save the money for her eyes surgery for years. They are not a high class family who lives in bed of roses. They are just a middle class family who has to earn for their living.

            "You're most welcome honey. I think you should take some more rest. I'll cook some food for you okay?"  Mom caresses Pie's face lovingly.

            "Alright Mom. I miss your cook so much." Pie kisses her Mom's cheeks and takes her bags upstairs.

Upstairs : Pie and Alice Bedroom

            "Wow, so this is how my room looks like huh?" Pie is amazed to see how neat the bedroom is. It was painted with soft pink and decorated with lovely wall papers. There are two beds in the room. Pie knows that one is hers and the other one is Alice's. The beds were placed side by side with a small space to walk in the middle.

            Pie walks to Alice's study desk as she saw an album  on it. It's the picture of Alice and her during Alice's graduation day.

"I'm so proud of you Alice." Pie smiles alone of reminiscing the memory.

"Ahhh! Such a relief that I can have my bed again." Pie drops her body to her bed and stares to the ceiling. Suddenly she remembers about Kim.

"Pie, later when you're succesfully restore you sight which mean you can see all around you and you find me, not like what you always expected, will you do the same thing like the girl do to her boyfriend?"  Kim's voice replays in her mind vividly.

"Pie, I am sorry that I have faked my identity to you. I am not a boy or even a man. I'm a tom."

"Urgghh..I hate you Kim!" Pie messes her own hair and kicks her legs to the air.

"No this is not true." Pie rolls her body on the bed and suddenly her hands touch something soft.

"Mr.Teddy!" Pie says happily as she finally sees where her hands landed to.

"Oh, I miss you so much. Do you miss me? I can't sleep at the hospital because you're not with me." Pie hugs the big  Mr.Teddy tightly.

"Eh wait. I hate you too." Pie removes her hands from the teddy bear. She throws the it to the floor.

"I hate you because you're gift from Kim." Pie folds her arms and glares to the innocent teddy bear that she threw on the floor. Then, Pie drops her body to the bed again. She tries to sleep but she can't. You know why? It's because Pie can't sleep with that innocent Mr.Teddy. It has became Pie habits to hug that teddy bear when she sleeps.

"Okay. I take my words back. I don't hate you." Pie grabs Mr.Teddy from the floor.

"I just hate the person who give you to me okay? Now let me hug you." Pie talks to the teddy.

"Mr.Teddy, why don't you tell me that Kim is not a guy? Pie asks to the unliving teddy bear.

"Hah? You've told me? When?" Pie faces the teddy bear as if the toy has answered her question.

"No, you didn't told me that. You compromised with Kim right?" Pie says while pinching the teddy bear's ears.

"What? You call me idiot?" Pie frowns. She wears a serious look on her face.

"Yeah, I'm an idiot who has been fooled by the person I love the most." Pie sighs heavily.

"Mr.Teddy, is it me or Kim who is so cruel now?" Again Pie asks an opinion from the unliving teddy bear.

"Haih, silly me. You are not even a living things who could answer me." Pie buries her face to the teddy bear's stomach.

"Pie, the food is ready. Lets eat now?" Mom's loving voice catch her attention and brakes her reverie. Mom is standing right in front of the bedroom's door.

"Oh my! Did Mom saw all my imaginary talk with Mr.Teddy just now." Pie gulps as she feels Mom has been watching her for a quite long time.

"Alright Mom." Pie quickly sits up from her lying and fixes herself.

Jittaleela Holdings

Kim POV

Today I need to check the operatives section which is my previous section where I used to work in. Perhaps I can meet some of my friends there. Hah.. It has been a long time since I left this section. I was so busy with the new project until I have no time to visit them here. So, today I got the opportunity to be here I will meet them. The project nearly finish so it's important to me to check this ground level operating with care and precision.

            "Hello everybody!" Kim steps in while trying to surprise her old friends.

            "Krik. Krik. Krik." No one answers her. And that, Kim just realized that there are few people in there.

            "Hey, where's everybody?" Kim asks to one of the staff that she never see before. Perhaps she is new here.

            "Oh, they are all at the company's cafe Ms.Kim. Big boss treats us a special lunch." The new staff informs Kim.

            "Oh." Kim answers short and glances to her wristwatch. It's almost lunch hour.

            "Join us Ms.Kim?" The staff invites Kim to the cafe with her.

            "Oh, it's okay. Enjoy your lunch." Kim says to her. The staff leaves Kim alone at the section.

            "How dare P'Air didn't tell me about this." Kim hisses and takes her seat at Jane's place.

            "Haih, what I'm going to do here?" Kim leans to the chair and swirls it. Then she moves her hands to Jane's stuff on the table. Looks to one thing to another in order to kill her boredom.

            "Kim?" Kim was startled as she feels someone pats her shoulder.

Slowly Kim turns her body to see the owner of the voice. "Mr.Uncle?" Kim says in disbelief to see the figure that stands in front of her. She still remembers this middle age man who has helped her a lot when she still with her despatch man position. Kim never knows his real name as everybody addresses him as Mr.Unlce.

            "Hi Kim. What are you doing here?" Mr.Uncle tries to hold his laughter to see Kim's face.

            "I just want to visit all of you but see, no one is here." Kim turns her sights to the empty office.

            "Your sister is a good boss." Mr.Uncle chuckles and makes his way to his desk which is not that far from Jane's desk.

            "Mr.Uncle, don't you join them too?" Kim follows the man to his desk.

            "Nope son. My wife packed a lunch  for me. Want some?" Mr.Uncle shows his lunch box to Kim. Kim nods her head knowingly.

            "It's okay. I'll have my lunch later

            "I heard Ms.Yam is sick?" Mr.Uncle asks while chewing his food.

            "Yes. Colon cancer." Kim sighs deeply.

            "Serious illness." Mr.Uncle responses calm.

            "Do you have any problem son?" Mr.Uncles suddenly changes their topic of conversation. Just like Mr.Jittaleela, Mr.Uncle also loves to address Kim as son.

            "N-No." Kim stammers.

            "I know you have. I have known you since you small Kim. You're just like my own child too." Mr.Uncle smiles warmly to Kim. Yes, Mr.Uncle has worked at that company for years. He is a good staff but Kim don't know why he still stay at this operative section for a quite long years.

            "Yeah. Seems like I you can read my mind too." Kim hung her head low.

            "Do you have any problems with your girlfriend?" Mr.Uncle asks without looking to Kim's face. Mr.Uncle is an open minded person. He knows that Kim has a relationship with a girl.

            "How did you know?" Kim is so surprise with the man sudden guess.

            "Just like you said just now. I can read you mind." Mr.Uncle answers cool and laugh.

            "Mr.Uncle, my girlfriend hates me because I lied to her" Kim starts.

            "She just know that I'm a tom." Kim says in her low voice.

            "How come she didn't know that?" Mr.Uncle feels weird.

            "Previously she is blind." Kim feels so heavy to say that to Mr.Uncle but she trust this man.

            "Haih, I feel so pity to all of you, youngster." Mr.Uncle sighs. Kim looks up to Mr.Uncle as she didn't get what the man is trying to say.

            "You stuck in a generation where loyalty is just a tatoo, love is just a quote and lying is the new truth." Mr.Uncle utters word by word to Kim.

Kim stares to Mr.Uncle with her unblinking eyes and drops her head again. What Mr.Uncle tells her is somewhat true right?

            "It's tough when someone special starts to ignore you and it's even tougher to pretend that you don't mind right?" Mr.Uncle attacks Kim with his words again.

            "What should I do to win her heart back uncle?" Kim locks her eyes to Mr.Uncle with a hopeless sight.

            "Kim, what you have done might be so wrong but there will always be a way to remedy the mistakes. Faith is the cure that heals all troubles. Without faith there is no hope and no love. Faith comes before hope and before love. If you love her, prove that your love is undeniable ." Mr.Uncle says and comes closer to Kim.

            "Sometimes, all a girl wants is for you to fight for her and make her believe, you want this relationship more than she does. Kim, she is still a girl with soft heart. Even if she teaches her heart to hate you, she will never manage to do so if you keep pouring it with love. I'm a father to two angels and I've learn a lot from my experience of raising my kids. Trust me Kim." Mr.Uncle pats her shoulder lightly.

Mr.Uncle talks to Kim just like a father who is giving an advice to his son. Kim gives her faint smile to the middle age man in respond.

            "Cheer up Kim. I wonder who is the girl who makes my handsome Kim be like this. She must be really pretty right?" Mr.Uncle tries to enlighten Kim's gloomy mood.

            "Very pretty Mr.Uncle. Goddess from heaven." Kim smiles as Pie angelic face flashes in her mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 3.3K 36
This is a sequel to my story, Meant to Be (Yes or No). It is about Aom Sushar and Tina Suppanad 's life in America, as spouses. This story will foc...
19K 852 35
GUYZ.THIS IS THE CONTINUITION OF THE STORY WHICH I WASNT ABLE TO UPDATE IN MY OLD ACCOUNT. IF YOU STILL CRAVE FOR THE BEGINNING OF THE STORY. YOU CAN...
85.8K 3.4K 32
[TIAOM COMPLETED] Pie Mindara Manaying, a young maiden teacher has never thought that being single and enjoying her carefree life could lead her to a...
121K 9K 34
"Mama, can you tell me a bedtime story?" "Yeah baby..once upon a time.." Melinda is a single mom to her six year old daughter. Every night ends with...