✓ Lover Boy || Joshua Bassett

Oleh Tatoda

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ Lover boy "I'm sorry but on my script it says i'm calling Ricky 'Lover Boy'?" . . "Duh because i... Lebih Banyak

BEFORE YOU READ
LOVER BOY
1.1|| The audition
1.2|| CallBack
1.3|| Oh is that a challenge
1.4|| You left us
!!!
1.5|| Best Friends
1.6|| Pizza
1.7|| New Year's
1.8|| Read-Through
1.9|| Girls Night
1.10|| First day on set
1.11|| Sad day in paradise
1.12|| Im sorry
1.13|| unexpected
1.14|| Jealous
1.15|| New York
1.16|| Thunderstorms
1.17|| Press
1.18|| Birthday!!
1.19|| Dinner
1.20|| Goodbye
1.21|| Ow
1.22|| Mix of emotion
1.23|| Photoshoots
1.24|| Brunch
1.25|| The Words
1.27|| Celebration
1.28|| Almost There
1.29|| Public
1.30|| Adorable
1.31|| Promise
1.32|| Insta
1.33|| Sweet
1.34|| Lover Boy

1.26|| Don't want to leave

6.7K 129 152
Oleh Tatoda

⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬

Today was the read-through for episode 10 and everyone was overwhelmed. Jess felt like she was on the verge of tears just thinking about this ending. She arrived at set early just to walk around and see everything and take it in.

She sighed looking at the place she and josh had their first shot together. The sidewalk. Jess smiled remembering how josh kept getting his lines wrong or when jess accidentally rammed into Larry on her skateboard when she needed to get through the gap.

She walked to the room where they were doing the read-through. She opened the door to see sofia and julia crying in their arms together. Jess felt her vision get blurry by her tears. The girls looked up to her standing there crying. Jess walked over and they all hugged each other.

"t-thank you f-for everything" jess managed to get out in between sobs

The just stood there crying in each other's arms until it was time to sit down for the read-through. Josh walked over to jess and hugged her tightly. Jess sat in between josh and sofia. The scripts got passed out and they started as soon as possible trying to fit in some scenes today.

About thirty minutes passed until it came to the tears started all around the room. Josh and jess were reading the scene between sammy and ricky. It was the top scene out of the whole show.

"i-im not ready for this experience to end." josh said that made everyone burst into tears.

Josh grabbed jess and held her while all around the table everyone was crying and hugging each other.

After they finished the script they all stood up and gathered in a huge group hug.

"what team!"

"wildcats!" everyone said at the same time

"what team!"

"wildcats!" everyone screamed

Three days later it was the last day of shooting for everyone. Jess was overwhelmed with different emotions. She grew so close to these people, they became her family. It made her sad having to leave everyone and not know if it's goodbye. They didn't know if the show was going to be renewed for a season 2 so everyone acted like it was their last time acting with everyone. Tears everywhere, hugging, and more hugging.

"and that's a wrap for sammy and Ricky on episode ten!" everyone yelled around the whole set.

Jess ran towards josh with tears running down both of their faces. It was their last time in a scene together just them two. Josh picked her up off the ground and spun her. He put her down and kissed her. She looked up at him and smiled.

"this has been so crazy i feel like i just walked into that audition room." a tear fell from her eye

"i love you" he kissed her forehead and she nuzzled herself into his arms staying like that until they had to shoot their last scene.

The last scene was for episode 6. It was everyone in the basement. Tim decided that it would be great to end the show with everyone in the same room.

Jess walked into her trailer changing into her episode 6 outfit. She walked into makeup and apologized about her messy face but they didn't care. After they finished putting light makeup on her and curling her hair she walked to set.

"hey" josh ran up next to her

"hi" she looked at him and smiled

"can i talk to you?" jess stopped in her tracks scared of what he was about to say

"you can calm down i'm not doing anything bad." she let out a breath

"i would have punched you."

"i was going ask you if it's ok if we still keep out relationship secret to the fans still like i don't want it to go overboard and you and i overwhelm with hate."

"josh im still not ready to announce it so i think it's a good idea if we keep it secret. Although i told ciara and sophie a few weeks back and i think they passed out or something. I ended up paying sophie twenty bucks."

"what why" they continued walking

"the day we went to go get pizza last year she said that i would end up falling for you or something. And hello i have a handsome boyfriend now and lost twenty bucks, but she switched up the last minute and i had to pay her even when she didn't say that."

"I feel hurt that you prefer twenty bucks over me." he put a hand to his heart

Jess pushes him a little with her shoulder and he interlocked their fingers walking into the set of Big Red house. This was the moment they every one didn't want to come to even though it had to happen.

The cameras started rolling and everyone got into character but you could still tell around the room everyone wanted to bust into tears.

"F-family" jess struggled to say as her eyes were tearing up

Josh looked around at everyone before continuing his lines.

"What team?"

"wildcats," everyone said softly

"ok wildcats then what are we doing about it?" julia said the last line

"and that's a wrap on high school musical the musical the series season 1!" all the directors and everyone behind the cameras screamed

Jess ran to Sofia and embraced her into a huge hug. Everyone soon made a huge group hug with everyone. Tears and sad laughing went around the room.

It took them a while to step away and make it back to their trailers. Jess still doesn't feel like it's hit her yet that it's over. She stuffed all her crap that was in her trailer into her bag and looked at it one more time before closing the door and walking to josh's trailer. He was slowly packing everything. Jess dropped all her bags on the floor and walked over to him. He turned to her and let her fall in his arms.

"shhh i got you," he whispered to her stroking her hair

"i don't want to leave. I don't want to leave you." she looked up at him and he moved his hands to cup her face

"hey, you're not going to leave me. We have to go on the press tour and you and I have to do a few alone press stops." he wiped a tear off her face

She brought her face closer to him and kissed him softly. After they pulled away he kissed her forehead and, then her nose, then her lips again.

"are y'all rea-" sofia and a few other people walked through josh's trailer door

"ew oh gosh i can't see i think i've been blinded!" larry yelled covering his eyes

They pulled back from the kiss and jess looked behind her seeing everyone looking at them. Josh came closer.

"if we kiss again they will leave" he whispered she looked at him then at his lips, she bit her lip that made him lose it and he smashed their lips together as a joke to get everyone out. He had both of his hands on her face.

"oh god!" Larry yelled again gagging like he was going to throw up

"get a room!" matt yelled behind everyone

Jess kept kissing josh not realizing everyone left so they were in a full make out. She pulled away.

"and i get to spend tonight with you before we leave for press." he smiled at her and moved his hands down to her waist.

"my mom is going to make you sleep in the guest bedroom. She knows we fell asleep before together but she thinks because where together now we will try and do something." jess laughed

"what if i do try something." he winked at her with a smirk

"get packed i'm going to load my car and ignore that you just said that." she got out of his grip and moved over to where her bags where.

Jess and Josh walked into her house carrying all their bags together. Josh has many bags because he got out of his hotel room and now had all 4 of his suitcases. They walked upstairs and jess put everything in her room before helping josh put everything in the guest room.

"Jess i'm home! I brought pizza" jess looked at josh before she sprinted away racing him downstairs

"I'll beat you!" jess yelled at josh who looked at her before picking her up by her legs and threw over her shoulder

Josh walked into the kitchen and flipped around so she would face her mom.

"hi, mom. as you can see josh always bullies me and never lets me win anything." charlie smiled at jess, he flipped around and looked at her

"hi charlie, thank you again for letting me stay until we leave."

"anytime josh. I'm just glad you keep jess happy " she walked out of the kitchen and josh put jess back on the ground. He leaned forward to kiss her but she dodged it

"what was that for!" her looked at her

"i won something, and you didn't" she stuck her tongue out at him

"gosh you're adorable"

"i know" she smiled and winked at him and grabbed a piece of pizza, and walked out of the kitchen to sit with her mom.

"i'm gonna marry her one day." he smiled to himself

The rest of the night continued with games and movie marathons of different shows. Josh sat on the floor with his back against the couch, jess sat in between his legs and her back was against his chest. His arms were wrapped around her with their fingers interlocking.

Charlie looked down at her daughter that was smiling at the movie they were watching and josh kissing Jess's head. She felt so happy that jess was happy. They continued watching until they got tired.

"i think we're going to go to bed." jess stood up with josh

"can i talk to you for a moment jess?" jess looked up at josh

"go ahead i'll be there soon" josh nodded and went upstairs as soon as charlie heard the door close she continued. Jess sat down on the couch next to her

"Robert asked me to marry him."

"w-what! mom that's amazing!" jess said with a big smile

"are you sure you're ok with this it's only been a few months of me dating him"

"if you're happy i'm happy i don't care how many months y'all have been together. You're happy that's all that matters." charlie looked at her before pulling her into a hug

"now go spend time with your boyfriend." jess stood up and looked at her mom one more time.

"i love you." charlie smiled

"i love you too." jess walked up the stairs.

She peaked into the guest room to see josh passed out on the bed. Jess slowly walked in a closed the door behind her. She walked around the bed and got under the covers she slowly closed her eyes. Josh flipped over and wrapped his arm around her pulling his head on her chest. She ran her fingers through his hair, he pulled her closer to him.

"i love you," he mumbled

"i love you too." she closed her eyes drifting off to sleep.

"shh you're going to wake them up." someone whispered. Jess snuggled closer to josh and he was still sleeping on her chest.

"oh my gosh that's so cute." another voice said, josh pulled jess closer to him

"ok, we have to wake them up and tell them were leaving soon."

"but their so cute."

"if you guys want to shut up and let me cuddle with my beautiful girlfriend, that would be amazing." josh said in a raspy voice

Jess opened her eyes to see the whole cast standing in her guest bedroom. She groaned before snuggled into joshs chest trying to hide.

"i can't it-it's so cute" larry fake sniffed and wiped his eyes

"it's time to get up!" matt walked in with pots and pans hitting them together

Josh pulled jess's face up and he kissed her forehead while matt was still banging the pans. She rolled over and got off the bed and walked into her room with sofia and olivia following her.

"when are y'all going to announce to the fans that you're together? It's been almost two months." sofia asked closing the door behind her

"we don't want to say anything yet, after the press tour we are." she grabbed her suitcase that was half-filled with clothes.

"i feel like the fans already know." olivia said sitting down on jess's bed

"yeah," jess put the rest of the things she needed for the press tour and put them in her suitcase zipping it up.

Everyone walked out to the hot Los Angeles air. Jess fell asleep the whole time on joshs shoulder while he rubbed her hand keeping her calm.

"Los Angeles!" jess screamed into the air

"ok everyone we need to go to the hotel and unpack. You have the rest of the day off, but we have an early start tomorrow with a ton of interviews!" Tim said

Everyone piled into a van and they all headed to the hotel to unpack and get ready for the next few days.

JessicaRose Posted!!

Location: Los Angeles

Liked by OliviaRodrigo JoshuaBassett FrankieRodriguez and 609,467 others

JessicaRose I forced josh to take these pictures of me, he's mad at me now because i took away nap time🥺

Comments...

User can i please be you 🤩

OliviaRodrigo he's probably mad because he wanted cuddles...
|
User WHAT
|
JessicaRose from franklin, cuddles from franklin
|
User sureeee

JoshuaBassett im mad at you
|
JessicaRose im right next to you and you definitely have a smile on your face
|
User AHHHH

FrankieRodriguez i can't with y'all 🥺
|
User is the cast confirming it?

User THEIR IN LA FOR PRESS TOUR OMG

load more comments...

⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬

a/n: ok so there will only be about 3 or 4 more chapters of this book... :( I'm now changing to where i post on Wednesday for this book.

Also! new story coming February 5th :)

Also, school is a pain in my butt at the moment so i'm sorry for the late updates and all!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

465K 11.7K 45
𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈... 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 �...
6.9K 247 15
"all i know, is this could either break my heart or bring it back to life got a feeling your electric touch could fill this ghost town up with life...
119K 4.4K 35
𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆... 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡...
182K 4.9K 30
"𝑻𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝑺𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝒐𝒇 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆...