1.19|| Dinner

⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬

Jess was on her way to the airport to pick up her two best friends who were flying into New York to celebrate her birthday with her.

Jess walked to the baggage claim and waited for them. Two girls came down and escalator looking for her. Their eyes stopped when they landed on her. The ran to her and tackled her in a hug which made them all fall to the floor.

"happy birthday!" sophie said from the crook of jess's neck.

Everyone was staring at them and just kept walking but they didn't care they continued to hug then got up from the floor.

"Whoa, i'm finally in New York with my two favorite people," Ciara say while dusting herself off from the floor

The girls got their bags and walked to the car and started to drive. They all caught up with their lives that happened over the past month.

"ok so the cast is excited to meet y'all so don't freak out when they attack you at the door." jess turned right on the street and the hotel was in view.

"wait let me get this, the cast is excited to meet us!" Ciara screamed

"surprisingly yes, only because i talk about you you all the time." jess turned into a parking garage.

Jess parked her car and they got out getting their suitcases. They made their way to the elevator to head up to the 10th floor.

"oh my im so excited!" sophie moved so she was right near the doors ready to sprint out.

The doors opened and ciara and sophie sprinted out and went to the left and jess went to the right because their room was on the right.

"wrong way!" jess yelled and the girls stopped in their tracks and turned around and caught up to jess.

Jess made it to the door and looked at the girls while they were shifting in place for her to open the door.

"open the freakin door jess!" ciara said and jess unlocked door.

She opens it and everyone was standing right in front of them. Sophie and Ciara almost screamed their pants off.

"Jess happy birthday!" Everyone said and it startled her

"you already said that but thank you?" jess walked past the shocked girls that were now saying hi to everyone.

She walked past josh and grabbed his hand and dragged him down the hallway to her room, she shut the door and looked at him.

"wha-" She hugged him and put her arms around his neck and he was frozen at first but hugged back.

"thank you" it was muffled by her speaking into his sweatshirt