Don't Doubt My Love [COMPLETE...

By NSTSiYA

[TIAOM COMPLETE] Once upon a time, there was a blind girl who happened to fall in love with a person who she... More

Foreword
Reminiscing
My Kimmy Boboy
Saturdate
Kim?
Unwelcome Guest
Old Wound
'Close Encounter'
Meet Kim's Girl
Poison
Emotion War
Sleeping Beauty VS Snow White
Who Is The Witch?
Tiger
Surprise!
The Reason Why
Double Troubles
Misinterpret
The Untold Story
Mr.Uncle's Advice
Stubborn Pie, Determine Kim.
What Happens to My Heart?
The Second Chance
Special Appearance
Fern's Surprise
Verge of Crack?
We're Good, but..
BIG SURPRISE
Dream Comes True
The Fault In Their Thoughts
Unsaid Stories of Pie
Undisturbed Sleep
Yam's Letter
I'll Make Things Right
Juliet Saves Romeo
I'm Dying Inside
'Cause All of Me Loves All of You
I Can't Hold Myself
Kissing in The Rain
Uncertainty
(?)
Kim's Missing
Mystery
Dr.T
The Orphanage
Kimhan
Tricky Pie
Home
Time
Let's Get Married
We Aren't Together
Sleep Princess Sleep
The Happily Ever After

Where is My Kim?

3.5K 95 5
By NSTSiYA

Kim's POV

I usually wake up early in the morning during weekdays. Of course I have to wake up early cause I have to go to work, but today I wake up more earlier than usual. You know why? Because today the doctor gonna unwraps Pie's eyes. Talking about Pie, she didn't bother to pick up my calls or even to hear any explanation from me after I confessed  the truth about me to her last Sunday. I can't reach neither contact her after that. She seemed really mad at me until she didn't even tell me when she did the surgery. All I know, I got a message from Fern last night telling me that Pie's eyes transplant was successfully done. Pie asked Fern to tell me the news and take me to see her today. I am so happy. Does it mean that she don't mad at me anymore? Does it mean she can accept the real me? Oh God! I can't wait to meet Pie. I really miss her. So, here I am choosing the best attire for today. As I have to go to the office first, so I decided to wear a baby blue collar long sleeve shirt, Pie's favourite color and match it with white pants. Perhaps I can use my white blazer too. Oh my! I want to look so handsome in front of Pie. Pie, you prince is coming! Wink!

Jittaleela Holdings

            "Morning Ms.Kim" The front desk ladies greet Kim as she enters the building.

            "Morning ladies." Kim smiles and winks at them. She makes her way to the elevator.

            "Oh My God! She looks so handsome today." Kim can hear the ladies talking about her. She smirks.

Kim enters the executive's elevator. As she is about to push the close button, someone rushes  to stop it. Kim quickly push the open button.

            "Oh, it's you Yam." Finally Kim see the person.

            "Yeah. Thank you Kim." Yam enters the elevator while panting hardly.

            "Are you okay?" Kim looks to Yam who still trying to catch her breath. Talking about Yam, she is weird too. These days, she rarely nagging to Kim.

            "Yeah." Yam gives a faint smile to Kim. They remain silent until the elevator brings them to their floor.

Kim let Yam exits first and then she follows from behind.

            "Kim, are you going to see Pie this afternoon?" Yam asks when they are walking to their office.

            "Sure." Kim answers short.

            "Why you asking me that? You don't allow me to meet her?" Kim raises her eyebrows to Yam.

            "Who said that? I'm going too." Yam answers without looking to Kim's face. It isn't weird if Yam is joining them this afternoon. Pie always considers Yam as her good friend too cause Yam is Fern's best friend.

            "What's going on with this woman? Sometimes she can be OK when it comes to Pie and sometimes she can be so KO?" Kim scratches the back of her head.

            "Are you sure that you're alright? Why you look so pale?" Kim notices that Yam's face is not as bright as usual.

            "Sure. I'm okay." Yam quickens her pace and heads to her own office.

            "She is absolutely weird today." Kim was so surprised to see Yam's reaction just now. She just stares to Yam who has already left her behind.

Meanwhile at the hospital..

            "Mom, Pie sissy can see again right?" Alice asks to her Mom who remains silent since they arrived Pie's ward.

            "Of course honey. I got to pray hard that you sister can see again."  Mom cups Alice's face and smiles warmly.

            "Shh.. Don't talk too much. This is hospital." Dad warns them to control their voice.

            "Pie honey, how do you feel?" Dad sits at the edge of Pie's bed. Pie's eyes were still wrapped with the bandage. The doctor will unwrap it this afternoon.

            "Hmm.. I'm fine. I'm so nervous." Pie reaches out her hands in order to feel her Dad.

            "I'm here honey." Pie's dad takes her hands.

            "Aren't you going to work today?" Pie asks to her father and also her sister.

            "I did tell my boss that I'll go to the office this afternoon." Alice answers her sister.

            "How about you Dad?" Pie asks again as her Dad didn't say anything.

            "Yeah. Me too. I'm sorry dear that I can't accompany you till you come out from here."Dad says apologetically. Pie's dad only ordinary officer at a huge company. So it's not easy for him to get a leave.

            "It's okay Dad. At least you are here when the doctor unwrap my eyes later." Pie smiles to her Dad. She feels so nervous right now. It isn't a guarantee for her to see again after this surgery. But she still had the hope of seeing the world again.

            "Is my friends are already here?" Pie asks to her family.

            "Friends?" All of her family members question her back.

            "Yeah my friends. Fern, Yam, Puey and my boyfriend Kim." Pie forgot to tell them that her friends are coming too this afternoon.

            "Oh Pie, it's still morning. Not even afternoon yet. Perhaps they are still working." Mom says to Pie as she knows that Pie might not realize the time is not afternoon yet.

            "Oh, I see." Pie pouts. She thought that it's already noon. She really misses Kim and can't wait to see her beloved boyfriend.

            "Hey, I heard you mention one name earlier. Who is your boyfriend Pie? Why Dad didn't know about it?" Pie's Dad asks out of his curiosity. He is quite surprise when Pie told them that she has a boyfriend.

            "No one ever meet her boyfriend." Alice answers before Pie could say anything.

            "That's why I ask him to come today. So that you all can see him too." Pie giggles as she can feel that all eyes are on her.

            "But still, how come Dad don't know about him." Pie's Dad sounds a little bit sulky.

            "Oh my hubby don't be sad. Let Mom and Alice judge your boyfriend." Pie's Mom says confidently.

            "I wonder how is his face? Does he look so handsome?" Alice is the one who day dreaming about her sister's boyfriend.

            "I'm sure you will like him. He is so handsome." Pie smiles as she imagines how handsome Kim could be as she can see his face in just another few hours.

Almost noon..

            *Dertt*Dertt*Dertt* Kim's phone vibrates as she put it in silent mode.

            "Hello." Kim answers the call.

            "Hello Kim. Are you going to come with me or you will go on your own?" Fern asks to her. Kim can hear that Fern is driving her car right now.

            "It's okay Fern. I can go by my own." Kim assures that to Fern.

            "Alright then, I just come to pick Yam." Fern ends the call.

            "Oww, I thought Yam will ask me to give her a ride." Kim looks to her phone. It's almost noon. She needs to get ready to meet Pie. She and Yam will visit Pie during their lunch hour so that they won't disturb their working schedule.

            "Ahh, I need to bring something for Pie." Kim fixes her shirt and grabs her car's key. She wants to buy some flowers for Pie.

Hospital

It is the time to unwrap Pie's eyes. The doctor slowly rolls off  the bandage that covered Pie's eyes. Pie's family member stand around the bed, waiting for the doctor to finish his job. No words come out from their mouth and the room was filled with silence. Their face were gaunt and filled with apprehension but they still managed a faint smile.

            "Ms.Pie, open your eyes slowly." The doctor orders Pie.

Pie takes a deep breath. Slowly she tries open her eyes.

            "Mom,Dad, it's you?" Pie says as she slowly gain her sight.

            "You're older than I thought." Pie touches her mother's face and then turns to her father.

            "Oh God! Thank you for answering my prayer." Mom's eyes billowed with tears.

            "Pie sissy!" Alice hugs her sister tightly and the family make a big hug. Feel grateful that Pie finally can see again with her own eyes.

            "Kim? Where is my friends? They aren't here yet?" Pie tries to look for her friends but the person who she wants to see the most is Kim.

            "I think they are not here yet." Mom keeps caressing Pie's face lovingly. Nothing more happy in this world rather than to know that her daughter finally got her sight to be a normal person again.

The family stay in the room waiting for Pie's friends but they still didn't show up.

            "Pie, Dad has to go to work." Pie's dad informs her.

            "Me to P'Pie." Alice also tells the same.

            "Owh, but we haven't meet Kim yet." Pie seems disappointed that her family can't stay a little bit longer.

            "It's okay. Maybe next time you can invite him for dinner at our house." Pie's Dad gives his meaningful smile to his daughter.

            "Don't worry P'Pie. Mom will stay here with you until you can check out from here." Alice pats her sister's shoulder.

            "We go first." Dad kisses Pie's forehead while Alice gives a peck on Pie's lips.

            "Yekk." Pie pushes Alice away from her face.

            "Oww..I can't kiss you meh? How about your.." Alice can't continue her words as Pie shuts it first with her hands. She knows that Alice want to say that she can let Kim kissed her lips why can't she let her own little sister do the same.

            "You should go right now or else you'll be late." Pie pushes Alice body, forces her little sister to leave the room.

            "Daddy! I saw Pie sissy kissed with her boyfriend." Alice says to her Dad and run to leave the room. Dad raises his eyebrows to Pie while Mom pretends not to know anything.

            "Eheh.." Pie smiles shyly to her dad.

Hospital's Parking Area.

            "Hey! Where is this Kimhan? Urgh..It's so hot here!" Puey stomps his feet to the ground. Feel annoyed that they have been waiting for Kim just for a few seconds.

            "Naa, we just stand her for a few seconds Puey!" Fern smacks Puey head with her hand.

            "Eii you brutal princess! No wonder there are no men want to be with you." Puey points his finger to Fern's nose.

            "What you said just now?" Fern starts to raise her hands in order to attack Puey again. Puey hides himself behind Yam.

            "Wekk..Wekk..You can't get me." Puey sticks out his tongue to Fern while Fern is trying to find a way to get him.

            "Haih you two. Could you please stop your childish manner?" Yam pulls Puey's hands to make him stop his movement.

            "Mama scold me." Puey pretends that he's crying.

            "Yam? Why you look so pale?" Puey touches Yam's face

            "Hey, that's Kimhan." Fern waves her hands to Kim who is still trying to find a parking.

            "Over here!" Fern shouts in distance to make Kim notice their presence there and finally Kim sees them. Kim parks her car right beside Fern's car.

            "Oh, sorry that I'm late." Kim apologizes to them as she comes out from her car. All of them see Kim brings a bouquet of roses at her back.

            "Oh my God! Are you a guy?" Puey moves closer to Kim and leans his head on Kim's shoulder.

            "Puey, she is Pie's." Fern glares to Puey with her sharp eyes.

            "She? Why so handsome!" Puey seems so surprise to know that Kim is not a guy.

            "Oh, so this is Puey whom Pie talked about. Because of this SQUID Pie accused me to be a gay!" Kim says in her mind as she observes Puey from head to toe.

            "What are you looking at?" Puey widens his eyes to Kim and starts to make his way to the hospital entrance.

            "You look so handsome today." Fern admits that she was stunned to see Kim in his white suit. She looks more handsome than  usual.

            "Did I?" Kim looks to her suit.

            "Hmm.. Let me fix your tie." Fern stops so did Kim. She fixes Kim's ties. Yam and Puey are already a few steps ahead from them. They are looking for Pie's room.

            "Hello, we are looking for Pie Mindara's room." Yam asks at the front counter. Pie rooms was placed at different section of the hospital. It is at Ophthalmology Centre.

            "Ms. Mindara Manaying. Room 250, floor 3." The nurse informs them.

Pie's Room

            "Kim where are you?" Pie sighs alone. Mom excuses herself for awhile to visit her friend at the same hospital too. She just knew that her friend was hospitalized because she involved in small accident.

            "I can't believe that I could see again with my eyes." Pie scans the room.

            "How my face looks like?" Pie touches her own face. As she is about to go to the bathroom, suddenly the door is been pushed by someone from outside.

            "Come in." Pie says as she see no one enter the room but the door was ajar.

Slowly the door wide open. One person, two person, three person, four person enter the room.

            "Puey?" Pie calls the name as her sight caught a figure of a young man.

            "Yeay! Pie noticed me first!" Puey jumps happily and hugs Pie tightly.

            "Of course I know you. With squid movement of yours!" Pie giggles to see Puey's action.

            "Fern?" Pie looks to Fern who stands beside Puey.

            "Oh Pie! You can see me too." Fern can't hold her tears. She feels so happy that Pie could see again.

            "And you must be Yam?" Pie smiles to Yam who slowly makes her way to her side.

            "Hmm." Yam flashes her warm smile to Pie.

            "Oh Yam. You're more beautiful than I ever imagine." Pie spreads her arms to Yam. Yam hugs Pie in returns.

Pie notices that there is another person at the door. The person looks like a guy but Pie knows that she is not a guy. The person is so handsome in baby blue shirt matching with white suit. It's Pie's favourite colours combination.

            "Where is Kim?" Pie asks to her friends. Fern, Puey and Yam turns their gaze to the person at the door.

            "Hi Pie." Kim flashes her charming smile to Pie. She hides the roses at her back and moves slowly to Pie side.

Pie locks her eyes to the figure. Her eyebrows knitted even more with every step of the person.

            "For you." Kim hands the roses to Pie as she reached Pie's side.

            "Who are you?" Pie asks to Kim instead of taking the bouquet from Kim. She scans Kim's figure from head to toe.

            "Kim, stop playing. Come out and show up yourself." Pie tries to look for her Kim. She locks her eyes to the door. Hoping that there's gonna be another person outside the room.

            "Pie, this is Kim." Yam and Fern say at the same time. They nods their eyes to support convince Pie the person  who stands right in front of her is Kim.

            "Kim, come out boy. Don't try to put a drama here." Pie didn't bother to hear the Fern and Yam. Pie's eyes wander around the room to spot any presence of Kim. Kim might hide himself somewhere.

            "Pie, I'm here." Kim moves closer to Pie. Kim still manage to give a faint smile to Pie.

Fern, Yam and Puey change their gaze. They wear a worried look on their face.

            "Pie, I am Kim." Kim takes Pie's hand and interlaced their fingers together. Kim's voice shaking.

            "No! You are not my Kim! You are not my man!" Pie yells to Kim and removes their interlaced fingers. She distances herself from Kim.

            "Kim, come out please. Stop playing with me!" Frantically Pie tries again to look for her Kim.

            "I know, you don't like me. You hate me. I am so disgusting in your eyes. Am I right?" Kim stares to Pie with her teary eyes.

            "Never mind. It's my fault anyway." Kim dashes out from the room. Fern, Yam and Puey are so dumbfounded to see Kim suddenly left the room.

            "I'll take care of her." Yam quickly traces Kim steps. Fern sits beside Pie on the bed while Puey still in his dumbfounded condition.

            "Where is my Kim? Where is he?" Pie asks to Fern. She clasps her hands to her ears. She looks so mess. Her body is trembling so does her voice.

            "She is your Kim, Pie." Fern strokes Pie's back to comfort her.

            "No! That's not my Kim." Pie shakes her head in disbelief. "My Kim is a guy not a tom!"

            "Kim! Kim! Wait Kim!" Yam calls Kim to stop. Kim steps were fast. Yam has to run in order to catch up with Kim.

            "Kim!" Yam shouts as they exit the hospital compound. Now there are at the parking area.

            Kim didn't bother to look back. She is so hurt. Pie can't accept her. Pie don't want to admit that she is her Kim. It's so hurt. Kim quickly heads to her car.

            "Kim!" Yam knocks the car's windows repeatedly in order to ask Kim to open it. She feels so worry to see Kim's condition. Kim leans her head to the car steering wheel and cries hardly.

            "Kim! Open the door." Yam tries again.

            "Leave me alone Yam!" Kim shouts from inside. Kim glares to Yam with her swollen eyes.

            "Kim, open the door." Yam pleads again. Kim can hear Yam's voice clearly even though they are separated with the glass window. Yam looks to her with her pale face. Why is she looks like she is sick?

Finally Kim open the door for Yam.

            "What are you doing here Yam? She don't want me, she hates me and you win." Kim hung her head low.

            "It's not like that Kim. Give her some time." Yam says in her weak voice.

            "What..." Kim didn't manage to finish her words when suddenly Yam fall to the ground.

            "Yam!" Kim gasps.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 42 23
Once upon a time, a married couple had a falling business, so they looked for investors to help save their business. In exchange they traded for thei...
4.8K 312 40
A life and death love story.
120K 3.3K 36
This is a sequel to my story, Meant to Be (Yes or No). It is about Aom Sushar and Tina Suppanad 's life in America, as spouses. This story will foc...
85.7K 3.4K 32
[TIAOM COMPLETED] Pie Mindara Manaying, a young maiden teacher has never thought that being single and enjoying her carefree life could lead her to a...