Don't Doubt My Love [COMPLETE...

By NSTSiYA

[TIAOM COMPLETE] Once upon a time, there was a blind girl who happened to fall in love with a person who she... More

Foreword
Reminiscing
My Kimmy Boboy
Saturdate
Kim?
Unwelcome Guest
Old Wound
'Close Encounter'
Meet Kim's Girl
Poison
Emotion War
Who Is The Witch?
Tiger
Surprise!
The Reason Why
Double Troubles
Misinterpret
Where is My Kim?
The Untold Story
Mr.Uncle's Advice
Stubborn Pie, Determine Kim.
What Happens to My Heart?
The Second Chance
Special Appearance
Fern's Surprise
Verge of Crack?
We're Good, but..
BIG SURPRISE
Dream Comes True
The Fault In Their Thoughts
Unsaid Stories of Pie
Undisturbed Sleep
Yam's Letter
I'll Make Things Right
Juliet Saves Romeo
I'm Dying Inside
'Cause All of Me Loves All of You
I Can't Hold Myself
Kissing in The Rain
Uncertainty
(?)
Kim's Missing
Mystery
Dr.T
The Orphanage
Kimhan
Tricky Pie
Home
Time
Let's Get Married
We Aren't Together
Sleep Princess Sleep
The Happily Ever After

Sleeping Beauty VS Snow White

3.3K 104 1
By NSTSiYA

"Trutt..Trutt..Trutt.." Kim's phone vibrates. She did ignore it for a few times but now she really can't cope with the annoying vibration of the phone. Drowsily Kim's hands reaches over the source of noise.

With her eyes half open Kim peeks to the clock. "6.00 a.m?!" Kim frowns.  Who's on Earth wakes her at this early hour of Sunday morning?

            "Hello..?" Kim answers the call lazily. She don't even look the name on the screen. All she knows, the person just ruined her deep slumber.

            "Kimmy!" The voice at the end of the line electrocutes Kim's brain to life.

            "Pie?" Kim jolts from her lying and sits on the  bed. She blinks her eyes for a few times to remove the sleep away from her eyes.

            "Kim! Don't tell me that you are still in your bed?!" Pie snaps with a flicker of irritation. Kim knows that Pie really mad at her for not picking up her calls just now.

            "I'm sorry Pie. I didn't realize that my phone was in silent mode." Kim says in frightened voice and at the same time gives a reasonable reason to Pie.

            "Still sleepy?" Pie seems a little bit calm.

            "Not anymore. What can I do for you Pie?" Kim fakes her voice to be a cheerful one. "No way to tell you that I'm still sleepy! I know you will kill me for that." Kim thoughts in her mind.

            "Kimmy, don't forget that we'll gonna have picnic with Fern today." Pie reminds Kim their activity for this weekend. Pie has promised to introduce Kim to Fern. Pie also said that Kim seemed so stress and pressure with her work lately. So it is the best choice for Kim to relax and get some fresh air. They gonna have their picnic at the recreational park.

            "Okay Pie. I'll pick you later." They end their conversation.

            "Pie, we have known each other for a long time." Kim sighs and drags herself to the bathroom.

            "Today, you'll tell the truth to Pie. All the best Kim!" Kim stares her won reflection in the mirror.

Recreational Park

            "Waaaa! The air is so fresh!" Pie spreads her arms and breathes deeply. Yeah, it is a beautiful day with clear skies. The morning weather just cold enough to invigorate one's soul.

            "Pie, where should we head to? Where is your friend?" Kim asks while taking out a mat from the car's boot.

            "Fern said that she's waiting for us under a shady tree near the lake. Let me call her again and could you please observe if there any sign of them here?" Pie takes out her phone to call Fern.

            "I think you don't have to do so. She is over there." Kim notices that a girl is waving her hands to them.

            "How.. How did you..." Pie couldn't finish her words when Kim drags her to the picnic spot.

            "Hi Pie and hello Kim?" Fern greets them first as they reach the picnic spot.

            "Hi Fern. Fern, this is my boyfriend Kim. Kim, this is my best friend, Fern." Pie introduces Kim officially to Fern.

            "Hello Fern, nice to meet you." Kim gives her meaningful smile to Fern. Only two of them know how awkward the moment right now.

            "Hello Kim. Finally I see you face to face." Fern fake her smile to Kim.

            "Hey Fern, come and help me with this stuff." A voice bellows from distance. Both Kim and Fern turn their gaze to the voice direction.

            "Yam?" Kim blurts the name from her mouth as she was so surprised to see Yam is here with them.

            "Kim? You know Yam?" Pie asks in disbelief when she heard Kim mentioned Yam's name.

Yam finally reaches their spot. She could see that Kim's face turns ashen.

            "Owh, Yam is my colleague. We work in a team. Remember my father's best friend's daughter. She is Yam." Kim explains to Pie.

            "Yes Pie. We are in a team." Yam turns her gaze to Kim and smile.

            "Oh good then. It's mean you have known each other." Pie says cheerfully.

            Fern gulps on seeing the situation. "Oh God! What have I done?"

            "Okay guys, lets set up all of these. We are here to relax ourselves." Fern tries to lessen the tense in the air. She starts to prepare everything for their picnic. Fern has promised to Pie. If she brings Kim along, she will take care of everything including the food in return.

            "I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream, I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam, And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem, But if I know you, I know what you'll do, You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream." Pie sings while dancing gracefully.

            "But if I know you, I know what you'll do, You'll love me at once, The way you did once upon a dream." Kim interrupts Pie's singing.

            "Oh!" Pie stops singing. She is so surprise when someone sings along the song with her.

            "I am Kim. I didn't mean to afraid you." Kim stops Pie by holding Pie's wrist when Kim notice Pie tries to avoid her.

            "Oh, it wasn't bad. It's just.. It's just you're a ..." Pie is about to continue her words but Kim cut her first.

            "A stranger?" Kim completes Pie words.

            "Ehem." Pie nods and removes Kim's hand from her wrist and continue to walk.

            "But don't you remember? We have met before." Kim grabs Pie's wrist again. This time Kim hold both of Pie hands. Making Pie to face her.

            "We.. We have?" Pie seems so surprise.

            "Of course, you said so yourself. Once upon a dream." Kim kisses Pie's hand.

(The Sleeping Beauty Classic)

            "Hahahah! Stop it Kim! You're such a kid!" Pie can't hold her laughter anymore.

            "But princess, I am your prince. At least give me a kiss before you left." Kim still want to tease Pie. Actually they are replaying the characters of The Sleeping Beauty. Princess Aurora and Prince Philip when they met in the forest.

            "No! I don't want to give my kiss to a stranger." Pie jokes on Kim too.

            "Is that so? Now I want to kidnap you!" Kim totes Pie's petite body and carries Pie in her arms. Kim sudden action makes Pie shock. But she let out her fruity laughter when Kim starts to tickle her.

******************************************************************************

            "They are so sweet. Aren't they?" Fern says beside Yam's ear as she notices that Yam had been staring to the couple for a long time.

            "Huh?! Is that consider as sweet?" Yam questions Fern back in annoyance. Even though their distance is quite far but  Fern and Yam can hear what Kim and Pie sing just now.

            "Just admit that you are so jealous with that Sleeping Beauty and her Prince." Fern says spontaneously while preparing their sandwiches.

Yam didn't bother to answer Fern. She glares to Kim and Pie direction. She rolls her eyes in disgust.

            "Haih Yam. You can be a Snow White if you want to." Fern continues to prepare their food.

            "Huh? What do you mean by that?" Yam turns her gaze to Fern. She really don't get any clue on what Fern told her.

            "The tale of Sleeping Beauty tells us that the princess had been cursed by Maleficent, a wicked fairy where the princess ricked her finger on the spindle of a spinning wheel, and die. She eventually not die but only lay in sleep until kissed by her true love. The prince did come and awake her from her deep long slumber. While for Snow White, the Queen who turned herself to be an old peddle woman persuaded the princess to bite in a poisoned apple. The princess died too but the she was awaken from the wicked Queen's death spell with a 'love's first kiss'. The two stories have the same story line. Don't you think so? Pie has taken the character of Sleeping Beauty so you can have the character of Snow White. Both of them were awaken by prince's kiss. Both are equal. No one get jealous." Fern finishes her long fairytale story with her comparison and turns her sight  to Yam's face just to find Yam stare to her with her blur face.

            "What are you talking about Fern? It was so ridiculous! You are just same like them. Weird! And also childish too." Yam raises her eyebrows to Fern. She shook her head in disbelief as she wasted her time to hear Fern's silly comparison.

            "I just tell you what come across my mind. Nah, peel this apples for us." Fern says and throws all apples to Yam. Frantically Yam catches the apples that Fern continuously throw to her.

            "Poisoned apple?" Yam says to herself. While collecting the apples.

            "Fern, I need to go somewhere. Just for some minutes. I'll be right back." Yam rushes to find her car's key and make her way to her car.

            "Okay." Fern waves her hands to Yam slowly as she was so puzzled with Yam sudden action.

Meanwhile..

            "Pie, I have something to tell you." Kim gathers all her courage to tell Pie the truth. They are sitting on a bench facing the lake not that far from their picnic spot.

            "What is it Kim?" Pie turns her head to face Kim. She flashes her ravishing smile to Kim.

            "Pie..You should know this." Kim hold Pie's hands. She inhale deeply.

            "Kim! Pie! The food is ready!" Both Pie and Kim hear Fern shout from far.

            "Kim, lets eat first. I'm hungry. Tell me later okay?" Pie already stands up and she drags Kim to stand up too.

            "Okay." Kim sighs and guides Pie to their picnic spot. Fern and Yam already waiting for them.

The picnic goes well as conversations lingered and food was devoured. Through out the morning the sound of their laughter echoes in the breeze as they spend their time with jokes and changing some of their childhood stories.

            "Pie, we have apple here. Do you want some?" Fern offers as no one touch the apple yet.

            "Oh, it sounds good. Could you please pass some for me?" Pie really want to eat the apple right now.

            "Here you are." Yam helps and hands Pie a plate of sliced apples.

Pie takes a piece of sliced apple from the plate. As she is about to bite in the apple, Kim grabs Pie's wrist and bite the sliced apple in Pie's hand first.

            "Kim!" Pie snaps as Kim eats her apple. Pie hits Kim's head lightly in return.

            "Argghh.." Suddenly Kim groans. She holds her neck. She feels her throat burning and tighten which makes her hard to breathe. She gasps for air.

            "Kim? What happen to you?" Pie who can see nothing starts to feel panic.

            "Thump!" Kim falls to Pie's lap. White fluids come out from Kim's mouth.

            "Kim!" Both Yam and Fern scream in terror.

            "What happened to Kim? Fern? Yam?" Pie starts to cry while her hand touching Kim's face and then to Kim's neck. Kim's body turned cold.

            "Hurry up! Bring her to hospital." Fern alarms. Colour drains from their face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 9K 34
"Mama, can you tell me a bedtime story?" "Yeah baby..once upon a time.." Melinda is a single mom to her six year old daughter. Every night ends with...
1K 203 8
Book #2 of the 'Tri-colour fantasy' series. Love is blind! It doesn't matter if she can't see me, cause still she can feel my heart. ...
837K 17.5K 86
If you haven't watched Yes or No 1 and 2, I advise you to watch it first, before reading this fan fiction. Also, I admit that the first few chapters...
120K 3.3K 36
This is a sequel to my story, Meant to Be (Yes or No). It is about Aom Sushar and Tina Suppanad 's life in America, as spouses. This story will foc...