We Make Waves [Jhene Aiko/You]

By UnAmericanTeen

Long Beach, California. Slauson Hills, California. Beverly Hills. You can take the girl from the hood.. bu... More

Cast
WARNING
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Tsunami

Chapter Eighteen

11.6K 407 231
By UnAmericanTeen

I held the rolled bag of food between my teeth, balancing the two drinks in one hand while using my free hand to lock my car door. "Need help- oh.." I looked up and frowned when I saw Sean walking towards me, only to stop in his tracks. "What's up?" I ignored him as I pocketed my key and starting to the studio where I was meeting Jhené. "Listen Y/n.. I'm sorry. For pressing you, for hitting you, that was all fucked up and I apologize."

I stopped for a second to look over my shoulder. Did I believe a word he said? Not at all. But was I gonna milk this shit? On my dead homies. "And my brother? You knocked him out for trying to help." His head dropped as he nodded, scratching his beard silently. "That was fucked up, Sean."

"I know, and i'll apologize to him too. I was in a bad head space about my breakup and I took it out on you." Bullshit, you're just mad i'm piping the girl you still love. "But I've been meeting with a life coach and he's helping me learn how to release anger in a healthy way." I could laugh right now. "And I want you to know that if Jhené is happy, I'm happy." Big cap, I could see in his eyes that he was planning a million and one ways to slide his way between us, make his way back into my girls life. But, I wasn't going to let that happen. So, if he wanted to play nice guy, I'd become Michael B. Jordan with the acting skills.

I nodded and put on my best smile. "I get you man, it's good you got a life coach.. very progressive of you." He then smiled and raised with hand. I set one of the drinks on top of my hood before shaking it.

"So.. we cool?"

I smirked internally, still slowly shaking his hand. "Yeah bro, we're cool." When he pulled his hand away and said his goodbyes, my smile dropped instantly. "Fuck you." I huffed to myself before turning around and walking into the studio.

Jhené and I haven't talked talked in a couple of days. Sure, we said our good morning and good nights but I knew she wasn't all that happy with me. Which, I don't blame her of course, but I was over it. I wanted us to be good again. I missed waking up to her early morning sage smell, meditating on the edge of the bed with her singing bowls and a cup of tea on the beside for me and for her. Damn I was a simpin ass nigga right now.

After barely speaking with the receptionist, I made my way to the room, using my hip to close the door once I was in. I immediately spotted Julien, fisticuffs, and two other guys while Jhené's voice came through the speakers.

"Baby if you we left, baby you we left it would be a historical disaster.. the kids would sing about us like the London bridge is falling down- wait, one more time please I don't like 'falling down' right there.."

I looked at the booth, smiling at my girls little serious face as she stared down at a notebook, eyebrows furrowed. I settled onto the couch besides Julien and he smiled, almost, nervously at me before quickly looking back down at his phone. Weird..

I set the drinks onto the table and started to pull out her food, making sure to keep her omelette and mine separate before if she tasted a mouthful of bacon.. she might not be forgiving me for real this time.

Once I heard her start singing again, I pulled out my phone and started scrolling down Twitter to pass the time by.

@Karu:

@Karu: Favorite song from See Life & why?

@namilove: @Karu for party, Vibez. That shit had me wanting to go out and become a stripper. For depth, definitely Neighbors. Y'all went DEEP into that shit while also keeping it light. Love it

@sxraaa: For me, I love The Box, idk it's just catchy af, especially your little 'EE ER's that you do lol how did that even come up??

@Karu: @sxraaa I was cleanin the coffee table lmao ask Maru

@Maru: She's dead serious. She started cleaning it and mocked the sound, then I started beatboxing over it and Kai started rapping. Funniest shit ever

@Dababy: Aye you know what the deal is Vibez with the homies is LIVE. Check it, @Nami did they mf thing

@dezzydukes: Only thing I'm not vibin with.. where tf is LOVE???? I saw that snippet and I've been cRAVING for it y'all! @nami

@Karu: Deluxe edition bae @dezzydukes yall gon have to pay a little more to hear my ass sing sing

@namilove: lmao at least she honest smh

@Karu: felt cute, might- nah never deleting  cause I look good.

@Kaito: you one ugly ass nigga dawg @Karu

@Karu: you a mini me boy, sit down

@jheneaiko: Ooh 😍 mine?

I looked up and I saw Jhené sitting on a stool in the booth, her head down as she stared at her phone.

Smiling, I lowered my head and sent her a reply.

@Karu: All yours 😘 @jheneaiko

"Lucky me." I raised my head and saw her now standing in my proximity. "You brought this for me?" She asked, picking up the omelette with a grin. "Thank you baby." She pecked my cheek before settling beside me, immediately digging into the food while I leaned back in slight confusion. "Stop staring at me, Karu." She said with a sigh, putting the plate dow and finally turning to face me. "What is it?"

"Um.." I looked up and saw all the guys staring at us but one look from me had their heads turning quickly. "Are you still mad or.."

She looked away. "I'm not mad, Y/n." Ah, using my middle name said otherwise.. "I was, I really was which is why I slapped the shit out of you."

"Yea.. I still feel it." I mumbled as I rubbed my cheek.

"Forgot who you was messing with.. I may live in Beverly Hills now but I came from Slauson, Karu." She teased, poking my side and making me jolt away.

"I know." I tucked a braid behind her ear before pulling her into me, then pressing a kiss to her temple. "I'm sorry, I fucked up. I won't ever lock you in a closet but Né I can't just... listen." I cleared my throat and turned to face her. "I may not physically live in Long Beach anymore but I still have cousins there, not blood but brothers. They're my family just as much as you are. I would fight for them, kill for them, and I'd die for you-"

"But would you live for me?" She whispered. My eyebrows furrowed when she grabbed my face and pulled me down to stare into her eyes. "Hikaru.. would you live for me?" She repeated more firmly.

"Yes." I whispered.

Her head nodded. "Then live with me.. please." She leaned into me and kissed my collar bone, her arms the wrapping around my neck. "I love you."

"I love you too." I mumbled as I rubbed her back.

Though I've never done it in my life, and was quite sure I had no idea how that start.. I finally needed to slow down a bit.

-

"My balls itch." I mumbled, momentarily breaking Jhené from her zen state as she let out a laugh.

"Oh my God." She mumbled and cracked open an eye. "You can move, Karu.. just get back into the position once.. done." I let out a sigh of relief as I shoved my hand into my pants, scratching the itch with a satisfied groan. "When was the last time you shaved? Sounds like you giving a bear a back rub."

"Ha ha." I mumbled and glared at my girl but her eyes were already behind her lids again yet the amused smirk was still present. "And I'll have you know, I shaved last night with some really nice tropical smelling cream. So, yeah."

"I believe you babe, close your eyes." I dropped my head back with a huff as I felt my back start to hurt from sitting in this posture for so long. I waited until she was back into her head before I reached forward and grabbed my phone, scrolling down my messages silently.

Queen👑: When are you coming to see your mama huh?

Me: I'll be there later today. I promise Ma 😘

Queen👑: Mhm, don't forget who took care of you before you got all famous

Me: I know ma, I know. I'll be there

Maru: Yo, Jocelyn is dropping Jaylen off today but I gotta head to this meeting with Kai for his clothing shit. Watch him for me?

Me: No problem, just drop him off.

Maru: thanks bro, I'll be there in about a hour.

My phone was suddenly pulled from my hands and I looked up to see Jhené giving me a look as she set the phone beside me, locking it. "Yeah I'll meditate with you babe, no I won't get distracted." She mocked, lowering her voice as if to copy my tone. "Lying ass."

"I wasn't distracted." I said, wrapping my arms around her waist when she straddled my lap. I pecked her chin before leaning back and holding her eyes with a smile. "Okay maybe I was a little but- but.." I continued when she rolled her eyes. "It's only 'cause I ain't wanna distract you, ya know? I know you like your meditating shit and connecting with your third eyes chakra." She laughed under her breath as her arms linked behind my neck. "And.. I want you to be peace; even if that mean being bored outta my mind for thirty minutes every morning and night."

"Hm." Her eyes squinted as she moved forward. "I can't tell if you mean that or if you're just one smooth ass negro."

I winked, pulling her closer. "I mean it, princess." She tilted her head in a sarcastic manner before leaning forward to connect our lips. I slid my hands down her hips, fingers dancing on the edge of her rolled up sweats. Well.. my rolled up sweats.

"What time you go to the studio?" I whispered against her jaw, trailing her skin with seductive kisses until I reached her neck.

"Like ten minutes." She breathed out, holding my neck as I slipped my hands down the sweats and squeezed her ass between my fingers. "You can get done before then?"

"Think so." I mumbled and sucked on her pulse point, the kissing the red mark softly. "You?"

"Depends how good you do." I chuckled and pulled back, undoing the draw string of the sweats before tapping her thigh for her to raise up. Once she was on her knees, I slid the sweats and the panties down her legs, letting them pool at her ankle while I undid my own jeans.

I lifted myself up and slid the pants down to my mid thigh before looking up, watching Jhené grab me and position my dick at her entrance. She sank down slowly, bottom lip instantly trapping between her lip as I lowered her to take me all.

"Shit." Left her lips in a moan which boosted my ego tremendously. I grabbed her shirt and pulled it off, immediately latching my lips onto her exposed breast while she started to ride me way too slow for my liking. I laid back against the bed and tried to meet her slow bounces to speed her up but she kept grounding her hips down, teasing me.

I let her have her fun for a moment, making her think she was in control. Wishful thinking.

Huffing, I wrapped my left arm around her waist as I tangled the right in her hair, instantly pulling on it until her neck was craned back. "Oh." She let out a giggle when I planted my feet onto the floor and lifted her up with my left arm, now thrusting up into her at my own pace. And I know it was exactly what she wanted because even though her eyes were closed, a giddy smirk was spread across her lips.

"You're freaky as fuck Né." I husked into her ear as I pulled her hair back more, my lips pressing to her throat and smirking when I felt her moan vibrate against my mouth. I pulled her closer until she was flush against my chest, my arm leaving her waist and pressing against her back as we basically grinding against one another. She wanted more. I could tell.

I grabbed her waist with both hands now and lifted her with ease, then spinning her around and pushing her against the floor. Knowing what I wanted, she laid her head against the shaggy white carpet, arms outstretched in front of her and ass up.

Licking my lips, I kicked off my jeans before kneeling down behind her but not before smacking a flat palm against her ass. Then, without even aligning myself, I pushed in as I gripped her hips tightly, pulling her back to meet my thrusts. "Fuck babygirl you feel good." I rasped, gripping her ass and using the flesh as handles, pulling her back harshly until my pelvis was smacking against hers.

She was letting out breathy moans, trying to keep it together but I could tell by her tight grip on the carpet that it wouldn't be long. Shit, her like this.. I could watch it forever.. actually..

"Ooh," I stopped my movements and leaned over to grab my phone, looking down for a moment as I scrolled to the camera app.

"What are you doing?" Jhené breathed out.

I turned the camera to face her and she gave me a look. "Please baby? You look so damn good taking all my shit like this.. I wanna watch it back over and over when I can't have you physically." Once she nodded, I pressed record and looked at the camera, making sure it was focused before I crawled back to her.

"You and these one liners." She huffed before turning back around. "We're down to five minutes.. hope you know that."

I gripped her hips and slid back in slowly. "That's all I need babygirl." It was hard as fuck to make sure the camera was on what I wanted while also trying to see the real thing. Shit.. how did porn stars do this shit??

Focusing, I watched as I slid in and out of her slickly, the wetness leaving a trail. "Is is good baby?" I asked with a smirk, internally knowing I was giving her a little calm before the storm.

"Mhm." She mumbled. I gave her a few more stokes before getting annoyed with this one hand shit. I quick leaned back over, keeping the video rolling as I propped the phone up against the base of the nightstand. Only up to my neck was visible while Jhené's entire upper half out of view. Solid. I slid back into her quickly, now moving freely as I gripped her hips. "Fuck nigg- uh." She cut herself off with a gasp when I wrapped my hand in her hair again and pulled back up until she was basically sitting on my lap.

I slid my other hand down her body but stopped once I reached her clit, my middle and ring finger rolling between the bud of nerves. Her body arched into me, her hand now grinding into my hand while trying to keep her bouncing rhythm.

My lip trapped between my teeth as she moaned my name deeply, head dropping back on my shoulder. I kissed over her left shoulder, trailing my lips up to her neck, then her jaw.

"Karu," she breathed out, grabbing my free hand and lifting it to her neck. I got the hint and tightened my hand, making sure to squeeze the sides and not the windpipe. She held my wrist, hips starting to stutter. She was close.

I started rubbing her faster, adding a little bit more pressure but not too much, but enough to feel the clench around me.

"Fuck." She moaned deeply as her walls fluttered, hips freezing as she came against me. Without warning, I pushed her back down and rolled her onto her back, sliding back in.

Her hips lifted and I caught her pushing up, running. I simply shook my head and pulled back. "Mm nah." She dropped her head back when I pushed her legs apart and started deep thrusting, not giving her a recovery time.

"Fucking h-" She covered her face before her hands gripped whatever they could reach. My chain.. shit. She yanked me down and bit onto my shoulder as her body trembled.

I pushed myself as deep as I could while trying to maintain a steady pace, keeping a rhythm. I slid my head up her chest and grabbed her neck again while also leaning over to her ear, whispering, "Say my name when you cum babygirl, I wanna watch and remember how sexy you sounded." Her nails dug into my back at my words, legs wrapping around my waist and heels digging into me.

"I-" Her teeth tightened for a moment, damn near piercing my skin but I was to focused trying to get her over to care. "O-oh fu- Y/n." Ooh, that was new.

She pulled me as close as possible as she hit her second orgasm which sent her eyes turning white as they rolled back, mouth dropped open. That sight alone had me accidentally releasing into her. Whoooops. I was in too deep now, literally, so I just let it happen. "Shit." I breathed out as my stomach tightened, slightly roaming with butterflies. I hummed in satisfaction before raising back slightly to looked down at her. Her forehead was sweaty as she breathed slowly, eyes closed and face completely relaxed. I brushed her hair out of her face and pecked her lips softly.

She then mumbled something against my lips and I furrowed my eyebrows at her incoherent words. "What'd you say?" I whispered.

A small smile crossed her lips as she shook her head. "I'm not going to the studio today."

-

"Jay C, my boyyy," I sung out with a smile as the toddler hopped out of the swing set. His curls bounced, little legs pushing across the grass before propelling himself at me. I caught him with a chuckle as I swung him around before perching him on my hip. "You hungry?"

"Macn chee?" He asked cutely, laying his head on my shoulder.

"Anything for you, nephew." I mumbled and pecked his forehead before walking from the built in mini playground to my moms house. Maru had one put in because ever since Ma found out about little Jaylen Carter, she wanted him all the time. And the backyard was a large grass area (besides the left side with a pool) So, he said what the hell and had one put in. It was a genius move.

"Hey bunny." My mom said as she grabbed Jaylen from me, cooing. "Did you have fun?"

"Mhm, auntie y/nn swing high!" I smiled and leaned against the counter, snagging a banana and starting to peel it as the toddler continued. "She tou- she touch the sky too."

"Is that right?" My mom played along. "Did you go high?"

"Mhm but auntie Y/nn go more high." He said before opening his mouth as soon as I finished peeling the banana.

I smacked my lips but held it to his lips and let him take a bite. "Greedy ass." I mumbled before pecking his forehead and pushing of off the counter, heading for the upstairs bedroom where I knew Jhené was. My mom was gonna watch Jaylen for a few while Jhené and I finally had our date.

I had something all planned since I know we haven't had much relaxing time. Only a few minutes alone to maybe have a quickie or grab some food. But today was both had our off day. (Especially since she canceled the studio) So, I made it my duty to set up something special.

We were close to Malibu so I packed us up a picnic, a couple blankets, and a bottle of Chardonnay, fully prepared to just kick it at the beach. What could be a better chill down date, right? "Are you ready ba-" I stopped when I heard her speaking, seemingly in a heated way.

"That's not the point Se- I get that but I have plans.." I furrowed my eyebrows when she huffed under her breath. I walked in and saw her holding her hand to her forehead. "Fine- fine... I'll be there."

"Be where?" I asked. Her head snapped up and a smile crossed her lips.

"Bye." She said and hung up the phone before walking up, arms sliding around my neck. "Music video. I thought I would be starting tomorrow but.. they need me now."

My mood instantly diminished but, trying to be a supportive girlfriend, I offered a nod. "Yeah? What song?" I asked as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Uh it's a secret." She said with a wink but I didn't buy it. I cocked an eyebrow and unraveled my arms from her waist before dropping onto the bed with a huff. "What?"

"Nothing." I forced a smile and shook my head as I looked up at her. "Go.. have fun." She furrowed her eyebrows and leaned down to press a kiss to my lips but I turned my head at the last moment, making her kiss my cheek instead.

"Karu.. I'm sorry, I know we had plans but-"

"Nah I get it, music first." I said in a snark tone, laying back on the bed as I pulled out my phone to distract myself. "Again, have fun."

A sigh left her lips but I didn't look up, even when she leaned down to kiss me. I didn't kiss back.

I was simply pissed. Second date that I planned, second time she called a raincheck. I wasn't an overbearing dick but goddamn.. twice in a row?

The sound of my door closing had me lowering my phone and staring into space. Then, before I could process it, I was sending out a text.

Groupchat name: The Tanaka's (& Abe)

Me: Malibu Aquatic, 10pm?

Mini me: oh shit, you actually wanna go out??

Kai: Hell yeah! I'm bringing out the boot tonight cuh lez gooo

Maru: Hold up tho.. since when did you like going to clubs willingly?

Abe: Who fuckin cares. Sis obviously needs to turn up, prolly cause she jhene got her bitch ass simpin

Me: Shut tf up Abraham

Abe: Dont call me by my government nigga

Me: Whatever, y'all in?

Mini me: Hell yeah, can I drink?

Kai liked Mini Me's message

Me: Yeah. Y'all both can but nothing crazy, no random fights.

Maru: Well I'm staying home with my son once I get there, y'all have fun tho.

Abe: Lame ass. We gonna get fucked up one timeeee

I dropped the phone onto my chest with a huff. What did I get myself into?

____

👀

..well...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Blood Family By Lex

General Fiction

6.4M 139K 46
"Don't ever leave me again" With age comes responsibility, some comes sooner than for others. Being in a family filled with drugs and murder it's onl...
674K 26K 40
"If you asked me three months ago what heartbreak was, I would tell you it's losing somebody close to you due to unspeakable circumstances. But right...
73.1K 1.2K 39
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ October 27, 2020 Ended ~ January 30, 2021 ~ Started editing ~ March 11, 2021 End Editing ~ April 27, 2021 ****...
519K 19.2K 70
To the public eye Larenzo and Dekia are just your typical show brother and angel sister but behind closed doors they're actually lovers . Larenzo's...