Don't Doubt My Love [COMPLETE...

By NSTSiYA

[TIAOM COMPLETE] Once upon a time, there was a blind girl who happened to fall in love with a person who she... More

Foreword
Reminiscing
My Kimmy Boboy
Saturdate
Kim?
Unwelcome Guest
Old Wound
'Close Encounter'
Poison
Emotion War
Sleeping Beauty VS Snow White
Who Is The Witch?
Tiger
Surprise!
The Reason Why
Double Troubles
Misinterpret
Where is My Kim?
The Untold Story
Mr.Uncle's Advice
Stubborn Pie, Determine Kim.
What Happens to My Heart?
The Second Chance
Special Appearance
Fern's Surprise
Verge of Crack?
We're Good, but..
BIG SURPRISE
Dream Comes True
The Fault In Their Thoughts
Unsaid Stories of Pie
Undisturbed Sleep
Yam's Letter
I'll Make Things Right
Juliet Saves Romeo
I'm Dying Inside
'Cause All of Me Loves All of You
I Can't Hold Myself
Kissing in The Rain
Uncertainty
(?)
Kim's Missing
Mystery
Dr.T
The Orphanage
Kimhan
Tricky Pie
Home
Time
Let's Get Married
We Aren't Together
Sleep Princess Sleep
The Happily Ever After

Meet Kim's Girl

3.8K 109 1
By NSTSiYA

Yam stirred restlessly in her bed. The bedroom was dimly illuminated by bedside lamps. Her fingers rhythmically browse all socials accounts of hers using her mobile phone but she isn't paying attention to it. Tomorrow Yam will start her work at Jittaleela Holdings so she needs an enough rest for a fresh start. She struggles to sleep but she can't. It was a hot night.

            "Argghh.. I really can't sleep right now." Yam sighs and glances to the clock. It struck 11.00 p.m. "I should have sleep right now." She sighs again.

            "It's better for me to do something else." Yam thinks for awhile and grabs her phone. She wants to text Fern.

Text Message

To : Fern

Fern, what are you doing. I can't sleep.

From : Yam

After a few minutes Fern replies her message.

From : Fern

I'm working dude! So, what if you can't sleep? Like I care? Hahah kidding. Come to my place.

Yam smile on reading the text from Fern. She thinks for awhile with Fern offer.

To : Fern

Okay babe. Text me the address.

From : Yam

In a split of seconds, Fern texts the address to Yam. She checks the address and dresses up.

******

Yam steps out of her sleek, shiny car. She fixes her glasses that perched carefully on her nose and looks to address that Fern gives her just now.

            "Aunty Inn's Bistro." She reads the signboard on the building. Same with the address on the paper. "I think this is the place." Yam grins from ear to ear as she manage to find the place by her own. She still not used to that area yet as she just come back from Canada.

Yam walks into the bistro. She scans all around the bistro to find Fern and finally her eyes caught Fern who is busy serving the customers at the counter area. There are so many customers inside the bistro but the surrounding situation was so silent and quiet. No noise comes out from them.

            "What kind of place is this? Am I entering the right place? Or I just entered a different world?" Yam thoughts in her mind while making her way to Fern.

            "Hi Fern." Yam greets Fern when she reaches the counter.

            "Welcome miss. May I help you." Fern says spontaneously without noticing that it is Yam who stands in front of the counter. For Fern, it is a common thing when customers know her name. Not because she is so popular at the bistro but yeah because of the name tag on her shirt.

            "Fern, it is me. Yam!" Yam waves her hands in front of Fern face as she saw Fern didn't notice her presence there.

            "Oh Yam! You are so different. How come you can be this beautiful? I didn't recognize you just now." Fern seems surprised to see the pretty lady that stood in front of the counter is her best friend, Yam.

            "You and your sweet talking cannot be separated." Yam takes her seat on a stool around the counter area.

Fern covers her mouth to prevent her laughter from coming out. Yam never change so did Fern. This two girls are so close even though sometimes they can be like cat and dog.

            "Want some drinks?" Fern asks to Yam.

            "Do you have orange juice here? It's kinda hot tonight." Yam pouts her lips to Fern.

            "Of course we have that. Wait a minute." Fern is about to prepare the juice for Yam but Yam stops her first.

            "Fern, why people in here are so silent?" Yam asks in her low voice while scanning  through the bistro.

            "Look there." Fern points her finger to a corner of the bistro and leaves Yam.

Yam focus her sight to the corner that Fern showed her. From distance, she can see, a petite lady sitting at that corner with a piano.

            "What is the connection between my question and that girl?" Yam scratches the back of her head as she didn't get any clue from that. She keeps her eyes on the girl.

The girl starts to play the piano. The melody produced from the piano fills the air like a magical spell. It was so amazing. No wonder everybody in there was all in silent mode. They really enjoy the girl's performance.

            "Have you got the answer?" Fern approaches Yam who seems so lost in her world. Yam was startled with Fern sudden appearance beside her.

            "Who is that girl?" Yam didn't bother to answer Fern.

            "She is our pianist here. Pie." Fern informs Yam. Yam nods her head knowingly.

            "Here's your drink."Fern places the orange juice on the table and take her seat across Yam.

            "So, have you meet Kim?" Fern asks without hesitation. She really wants to know if Pie's Kim is Yam's Kim too.

            "Yeah. I have meet her." Yam didn't look to Fern eyes. She sips her drinks and plays with the straw.

            "You have explain everything to her?" Fern utters another question to Yam. Fern knew about Yam and Kim.

            "Yes I have and she has replaced me with a new girlfriend." Yam rolls her eyes on telling that to Fern.

            "Oh Yam. What if you know Pie is Kim's girlfriend." Fern gulps and anxiety fills her mind.

            "Fern? With whom are you talking to?" Pie interrupts their conversation. Fern was a little bit startle with Pie presence beside her.

            "Pie, I'm talking to my friend." Fern answers short and helps Pie to sit beside her.

            "Yam, this is Pie. Pie, Yam is my best friend when I study in Canada." Fern introduces one another.

            "Hello Yam. Nice to meet you." Pie stretches out her hand to give hand shake to Yam but her hands move to a wrong direction. Yam is sitting right across them but Pie stretched out her hand to her right side.

Yam raises her eyebrows to Fern and Fern just give her fake smile to Yam. "She is blind." Fern whispers to Yam.

            "Pie this way." Fern guides Pie hands to Yam's direction.

            "You should have tell me earlier Fern." Pie pinches Fern's thigh.

            "I'm sorry Pie." Fern apologizes while rubbing her burning thigh.

            "I'm sorry Yam. I can't see with my eyes." Pie apologizes to Yam. Yam replies the hand shake and smile.

            "Never mind Pie. Nice to meet you too." Yam found that Pie is a nice girl.

            "Yam, Pie. I'll leave you two here okay. I need to do my work." Fern informs them and leave Yam and Pie at the corner.

            "You are really good in playing piano Pie. You are so amazing. I mean you can't see but you can play really well." Yam praises Pie talent.

            "Thank you. It took years for me to master all the keys and notes. It really require hard work." Pie smile shyly to Yam.

            "If you don't mind may I know why you have visual impairment?" Yam hesitates to ask but she really want to know about it. When her eyes first lied on Pie, she didn't aspect that Pie is blind. She looks like a normal girl who has a normal sight.

            "I'm not blind from birth. I involved in accident years ago and it affected my sight." Pie tells the truth to Yam. Yam nods her head in satisfaction to hear Pie's reason for her blindness.

            "So Yam, you and Fern studied together in Canada?" It's Pie's turn to utters her question to Yam.

            "Yes Pie. We enrolled the same course there. But I wonder why she works here. Study all abroad but ends up works at that counter." Yam utters her curiosity to Pie.

            "She told me that she wasn't ready to work at corporate stuff like that. So that's why she is here. Helping her aunty." Pie giggles as she remember how Fern answered her the reason why she's working at this bistro years ago. This bistro belongs to Aunty Inn's. Fern's aunty.

            "She love to give so many excuse. Am I right Pie?" Yam smirks as she turns her gaze to Fern.

            "Absolutely!" Pie says playfully and they both laugh.

Meanwhile from the counter, Fern stares to both Yam and Pie. They seem get along so well. Sometime she can see that Pie and Yam joking and teasing  each other. "I guess they are alright with each other. Hope nothing bad will happen." Fern thought in her mind.

            "Hahaha you are so funny Pie. Tell me more jokes." Yam laugh when Pie tells her a silly joke.

When Pie is about to tell Yam another joke. Suddenly her phone rings. Pie picks up the call.

            "Hello. Huh? You can't fetch me? It's okay. I can ask Fern to send me home. Okay, I love you." Pie ends the call. Yam heard all Pie's conversation.

            "Your boyfriend?" Yam asks without hesitation.

            "Hmm."Pie nods her head. "He can't fetch me so I have to ask Fern to send me home." Pie scratches the back of her head.

            "Pie, where is your beloved boyfriend? He should have fetch you at this hour right?" Fern approaches Pie's side when she notice Kim didn't arrive yet.

            "Fern, could you please drive me home tonight? Kim can't fetch me." Pie pleads to Fern with her cute face.

            "Kim?" Yam repeats the name inside her head. "There a lot of people named Kim in this world. Moreover she said that Kim is her boyfriend. My Kim is a girl while her Kim is a boy." Yam clear her mind with her silly thought.

            "Oh Pie, I really want to help you but Aunty Inn need my help after this. It might be a little late. Don't you mind that?" Fern feels pity towards Pie. If Pie really want to go back with Fern, she has to wait for another hour.

            "I can drive you home." Yam offers to Pie. Both Fern and Pie turn their gaze to Yam. Fern stares to Yam with her unblinking eyes.

            "It's okay Yam. I can wait for Fern." Pie doesn't want to trouble Yam.

            "No Pie. I insist. You will get tired of waiting Fern if you stay here. Come, let me drive you home. Just tell me your address." Yam stands and hold Pie's hand. She guides Pie to leave the bistro.

            "Thanks Yam." Fern said while waving her hand to Yam and Pie who are already reach Yam's car.

            "Okay Pie, where we should head to?" Yam ask directly as she starts to drive her car.

            "It's No. 57, Pattanakarn Road, Avalion Residence." Pie informs Yam.

            "So Pie. Kim is your boyfriend?" Yam wants to know more about Pie.

            "Yup. He is everything I got. Kim is my eyes. Kim is my prince charming. Kim is my hero!" Pie says proudly to Yam. Yam smile widely to see Pie's action.

            "Then how long you two have been together?" Yam tries to reveal more about Pie relationship with her boyfriend.

            "About four years." Pie answers short.

            "You are so lucky to have a person who really love you Pie." Yam turns her gaze and focus to the road. Her thought flies to her Kim.

            "What about you Yam? Do you have boyfriend?" Pie wants to know about Yam too.

            "Hmm.. I used to have a person who love me so much but now the person doesn't love me anymore." Yam tell Pie with her sad voice. She didn't tell Pie that she has already has fiance.

            "Oh, I'm sorry. But Yam, you are so pretty. Many guys out there deserve to be with you." Pie tried to enlighten Yam's mood.

            "Pie, you can see me?" Yam was so surprise to hear Pie's compliment. It is so impossible for Pie to see her but how she could figure out her face?

            "No Yam. I am blind. How come I can see you. But I know it from your voice. By hearing ones voice I can figure out what kind of person he/ she is." Pie explain to Yam to dismiss the confusion inside Yam's mind. Yam nods her head knowingly to hear Pie's explanation.

Yam stops her car right in front of a house with the same address that Pie told her. Yam scans around to see the neighbourhood. It is just an ordinary neighbourhood. From that she knows Pie is in the middle class family.

            "Okay Pie. We are here." Yam said to Pie who seems spacing out.

            "Oh. Thank you Yam." Pie thanks Yam and removes her seal belt.

Pie is about to go out from the car but then she stops her movement.

            "Yam, if the person was meant to be with you. Love will bring the way for you two. No one can change it. Love has its own miracle." Pie hold Yam's hand, giving words of encouragement.

            "Thanks Pie. I hope one day she will come back to me too." Yam flashes her sweet smile which Pie couldn't even see.

            "She?" Pie repeats what Yam told her just now.

            "Hmm. I know its against  the nature but I love her so much." Yam tells Pie the truth about her past. She can see that Pie seems so surprised to hear that. No words come out from Pie's mouth.

The awkward moment inside the car was cut by the rings from Pie's phone. Frantically Pie search for her phone inside her back. Without her notice, the phone drops under the seat.

            "Let me help you." Yam grabs the phone from under Pie's seat. She looks to the screen.

A picture with the name of the caller appears on the screen.

            "KIMHAN" Yam's eyes widen to read the name and also to see the picture on the screen.

The phone still rings in her hand. "I think this is your Kim."  Yam don't want Pie to suspect anything. With trembling hand, she quickly gives the phone to Pie.

             "Thank you Yam. I'll get in my house first. Thank you for the ride." Pie says to Yam and leave the car, making her way to her house.

            Yam just stares Pie who still on the phone with HER Kim.

"So, this is Kim's girl hah?" She smirks and left the neighbourhood area.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 852 35
GUYZ.THIS IS THE CONTINUITION OF THE STORY WHICH I WASNT ABLE TO UPDATE IN MY OLD ACCOUNT. IF YOU STILL CRAVE FOR THE BEGINNING OF THE STORY. YOU CAN...
204K 5.7K 45
[TIAOM COMPLETE] She is not a sly neither a play girl. In fact, she is just an ordinary poor girl who is so naive and innocent. Entangled by a fate...
837K 17.5K 86
If you haven't watched Yes or No 1 and 2, I advise you to watch it first, before reading this fan fiction. Also, I admit that the first few chapters...
6.3K 559 8
Written specially for the WP LGBTQ+ "Once upon a time" contest! "Hi. My name is...hmm. I can't give that away yet. I can however tell you that I'm i...