Don't Doubt My Love [COMPLETE...

By NSTSiYA

[TIAOM COMPLETE] Once upon a time, there was a blind girl who happened to fall in love with a person who she... More

Foreword
Reminiscing
My Kimmy Boboy
Saturdate
Kim?
Unwelcome Guest
Old Wound
Meet Kim's Girl
Poison
Emotion War
Sleeping Beauty VS Snow White
Who Is The Witch?
Tiger
Surprise!
The Reason Why
Double Troubles
Misinterpret
Where is My Kim?
The Untold Story
Mr.Uncle's Advice
Stubborn Pie, Determine Kim.
What Happens to My Heart?
The Second Chance
Special Appearance
Fern's Surprise
Verge of Crack?
We're Good, but..
BIG SURPRISE
Dream Comes True
The Fault In Their Thoughts
Unsaid Stories of Pie
Undisturbed Sleep
Yam's Letter
I'll Make Things Right
Juliet Saves Romeo
I'm Dying Inside
'Cause All of Me Loves All of You
I Can't Hold Myself
Kissing in The Rain
Uncertainty
(?)
Kim's Missing
Mystery
Dr.T
The Orphanage
Kimhan
Tricky Pie
Home
Time
Let's Get Married
We Aren't Together
Sleep Princess Sleep
The Happily Ever After

'Close Encounter'

3.8K 121 1
By NSTSiYA

Jittaleela Holdings

            "Kim? Kim?" Jane calls out. She wanders around the section to look for Kim but her eyes couldn't catch any figure of Kim. Even her shadow didn't show up.

            "Haishh! Where is this kid?" She brings herself to sit on a table at the corner of the section.

            "Krooh..Kroohh.." She hears someone snorting. In no time, she turns her head to look under the table.

            "Here you are lazy Garfield!" Kim is sleeping soundly like a baby. So deep in her slumber. She covered her body with her leather jacket making it to be her blanket.

            "Kim.Kim. Kim wake up." Jane shook Kim's body.

            "Kim wake up." Jane tried again. She removes the jacket from Kim.

            "Krooh.. Kroohh.." Kim snores even more.

            "Hey this kid. I wonder what she did last night. Why she seemed so sleepy these day?" Jane scratches the back of her head. Don't know how to wake up this sleepy Garfield.

            "KIMM!!! WAKE UP!!!" Jane shouts at Kim's ear.

NO RESPONSE.

           "Aihh? Don't tell me that Kim is deaf. Or she was dead?" Jane was so surprise and at the same time so anxious to see that Kim doesn't affected with her shout. She makes herself to sit beside Kim under the table. She scans Kim's face closely and brings her fingers to Kim's nose.

           "Still breathing." Jane feels so relief that Kim is still alive.

            "Silly me! Of course she still alive. Then how come she snorted just now." Jane hits her own head because of her own silliness. After all she realized that Kim is wearing her earphone. Jane pulls out the earphone from Kim's ears.

             "Kim, wake up. Your father want you to be in his office right now." Jane shook Kim's body again. Well, Jane is Kim's colleague and also  a close friend of Kim at the company. Everybody knows that Kim is one of the heir of Jittaleela Holdings but Kim wanted them to treat her like any other staff. One word to describe Kim ; humble.

             Slowly Kim opens her eyes. "Huaaaaahh.. What time is it Jane?" Kim yawns.

             "10.30 a.m. Mr. Jittaleela demands for your presence at his office young master." Jane teases Kim. She knows that Kim don't like people to address her like that.

             "Stop it Jane!" Kim hits Jane on her head playfully and quickly gets up from under the table. "Thank you my lady. I'll treat you lunch for today." Kim says to Jane and make her way to leave the section.

             Jane just stares Kim until she gone from her sight. "Kim, Kim. You are too handsome to be a girl. If and only if you're not taken yet, I'm surely seduce you to be mine." Jane smile alone of thinking that. She knows that Kim already has a girlfriend but she never meet Pie yet. She just know about Pie from Kim's story to her.

Mr. Jittaleela Office

Kim fixes her shirt and hair before she enters her father's office.

            "God, please let Papa increase my salary." Kim prays inside her mind.

            "Tok. Tok. Tok." She knocks the door.

            "Come in!" She hears the approval from her Dad and quickly enters the room.

There, Kim saw her father sit at his table with a pile of files in front of him. His glasses are carefully perched on his nose with his piercing brown eyes looking out of them. Mr. Jittaleela throws a slight suspicious glance at Kim. It makes Kim gulped.

            "Have your seat Kim." Mr. Jittaleela commands to Kim. Still with his stern voice.

            "Morning Papa. Is there anything I can do for you." Kim asks when she takes her seat.

Mr. Jittaleela looks at her for awhile and put aside the document in his hand. He leans forward and locks his eyes with Kim.

            "Come home tonight. We'll gonna have a dinner with my best friend who is also our business partner." Mr. Jittaleela informs with his clear voice to Kim.

            "And no excuse." Kim doesn't get any chance to not to join the dinner.

            "Alright." Kim seems forced to agree with the decision.

            "That's my son." Mr. Jittaleela smile in satisfaction. He always treat Kim like boy since Kim was kid as he lacks of son. That's the reason Kim be like that.

            "May I leave now?" Kim shows her annoyed face to Mr. Jittaleela.

            "Yes. Don't forget ok? 8.00 p.m. Wear your best. His daughter is coming too." Mr. Jittaleela reminds Kim and Kim just nods knowingly.

Kim continues her work until it's time to go back. End of office hour. She picks up her phone and dials Pie's number. After a few rings, Pie answers her call.

            "Hello my gigirl. I'm on the way to your house. Get ready okay?" Kim informs Pie.

            "Okay Kim." Pie answers short and ends the call. That's Kim's daily routine. After she finished her work, she will fetch Pie at her house and drives Pie to work.

When Kim arrived at Pie's house, Pie has already waiting for her at the front door. Kim honks her car to alert Pie of her presence there. She opens the car's door for Pie when she saw Pie makes her way to her car.

            "Hi sweetheart. How are you today?" Kim asks while helping Pie to put on the seat belt.

            "Hmm.. I don't know." Pie pouts her lips to Kim.

            "Huh? Why is that? Are you sick Pie?" Kim places her hands on Pie's forehead. "Normal temperature." She thought.

            "No. I'm just kidding. Lets go." Pie flashes her ravishing smile to Kim. The smile that melts her heart or even anybody who sees that. Kim drives Pie to her working place like usual.

            "Pie, tonight I'm gonna have dinner with my family. Actually Papa invited his business partner to our house." Kim acknowledge Pie.

            "So, you can't fetch me home?" Pie needs the assurance from Kim. She can ask Fern to send her home if Kim can't do so.

            "It won't take that long Pie. I'll fetch you as usual." Kim smile and pinches Pie's cheek playfully. Pie smile in relief to know that.

Kim stops her car right in front of the bistro. Pie knew that they have already arrived at her working place.

            "Enjoy your dinner Kim. Is there anybody special will come along with your Papa's best friend?" Pie throws her suspicious question to Kim.

            "Err..Yup. Papa told me that his best friend's daughter will come along." Kim hesitates to tell that to Pie but she knows she can't lie to Pie. Pie really has a strong sense and instinct.

            "My instinct is so true. If I know you flirt with that girl. I'll kill you for sure." Pie warns Kim while pointing her index finger to Kim's nose.

            Kim stares to Pie's finger that almost poke her nose's hole. Slowly she removes Pie hands and kisses the back of Pie's hand.

            "Don't worry my princess. Only you in my heart." Kim chuckles on saying that to Pie. She take Pie's hand and place it to her left chest.

            "Good then. Do tell me if you can't fetch me okay? I'll leave first." Pie says to Kim and make her way to the bistro.

Jittaleela Mansion

As what has been promised, Kim arrives at Jittaleela Mansion exactly on 8.00 p.m. Obeying her father's order, she dressed handsomely tonight. Just a simple one but she looks so charming and neat. She's wearing a white shirt which she pulled the sleeve to her elbow matching with blue jeans. She spiked her hair, adding a different look to herself.

            "Since when you know how to be punctual?" Out of nowhere, she hears a voice behind her. She knew that it's P'Air, her one and only sister.

            "This is how you welcome your sister ha?" Kim pouts her lips to P'Air.

            "Well this is good. There's a little bit improvement in your life." P'Air pats Kim shoulder lightly. Kim follows P'Air to their dining hall. There's no one there yet.

            "So, how are you doing P'Air? I rarely see you at your office." Kim takes her seat so do P'Air.

            "I got so many project to handle. I wonder why Papa still put you at that 'office boy' position. You should help me you know." P'Air shows her dissatisfaction to Kim.

            "Huh? I don't know. Papa said to me he wants me to start from ground level before I could hold any other important position." Kim counters P'Air words.

Their conversation was disturbed by a fruity laughter from in front. Then they see their parents guide another middle age couples to their dining hall.

            "Oh,  my daughters are already here." Mr. Jittaleela smile from ear to ear.

            "Have your seat Mr. And Mrs. Klaiudom." Mr. Jittaleela invites them to the dining table. Kim turns her gaze to their direction when her Dad mentions the name.

            "Mr. and Mrs. Klaiudom?!" Kim says in her low voice. Kim's eyes widen to see Yam behind Mr. And Mrs. Klaiudom.

Yam notices that Kim's eyes are all on her but she pretends that she don't even notice Kim's presence there. Klaiudom family sit across Jittaleela family at the dining table. Yam sit facing Kim.

            "Buddy, this is my eldest daughter Air and this is my youngest daughter Kim." Mr. Jittaleela introduces his daughters to Mr. and Mrs. Klaiudom.

            Both P'Air and Kim bow their head to Klaiudom family as a sign of respect to them.

            "Ohoh! I thought that Kim is a boy just now." Mr. Klaiudom seems surprised and laugh.

            "This is my lovely daughter Yam. I think Yam is about the same age as Kim. Am I right?" Mr. Klaiudom turns his gaze to Yam and then to Kim. Yam looks at Kim and Kim looks at Yam. Both of them nod their head to answer Mr. Klaiudom question. The maids serve their dinner and they enjoy their meal very much. During the dinner, Kim is all ears and sometime takes part in the conversation. But she never looks up and makes eye contact with Kim.

            "I have an importance announcement here." Mr. Jittaleela speaks after they finish their dinner. All eyes turn their gaze to Mr. Jittaleela, he looks serious.

            "Starting next week, Air will take the manager position and Kim will replace the supervisor position from Air. You two will work together with Yam for our important project." Mr. Jittaleela says in his clear voice. P'Air turns her gaze to Kim who seems so surprise with the announcement. But what she doesn't know, Kim wasn't surprise for the new position but she was so surprise to be in one team with Yam.

            "All the best Kim." P'Air smirks and gives her thumbs up to Kim.

            "Congrats to you too P'Air."Kim fakes her smile to her sister.

            "Hope we can be a great team." P'Air stares to both Yam and Kim.

Kim POV

This gonna be so awkward. Gosh! I will meet Yam everyday starts next week. How I'm going to avoid this?

Yam POV

Why Kim seems so shocked to know that we'll gonna work together? I think she doesn't know about this matter. Thank God for this chance. I'll use this opportunity to win Kim's heart again.

Kim sits at her Mama's mini garden after the dinner. She throws her gaze up to the skies. Gazing the queen of the night.

            "May I have a seat?" Kim was taken back to reality as Yam appears in front of her.

            "Yeah." Kim moves a little bit to give some space for Yam to sit at the bench.

            "Night sky in Thailand is so different from Canada right?" Yam also stares to the dark sky.

            "Hmm." Kim nods her head.

            "Twinkle twinkle little stars. How I wonder what you are. Up above the world so high. Like a diamond in the sky. Twinkle twinkle little stars. How I wonder what you are.." Yam sings softly and smile.

            "Still remember this ?" Yam turns her gaze to Kim.

Kim was startled to hear that. That is the first song that she sing to Yam when they still in relationship. Well, not really song. It's lullaby for little kids. Kim can remember vividly the scene where Yam asks her to sing something. Kim really don't know what song to be sing and at the same time she was so nervous when Yam stared into her eyes. So she sang the song spontaneously with no hesitation. It was so embarrassing for Kim.

            "Excuse me Yam. I have to fetch my girlfriend from her work." Kim tried to avoid further conversation with Yam and left the garden.

            "I'll never give up on you Kim." Yam eyes follow Kim's figure until Kim gone from her sight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 81 12
Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone - we find it with another. If we look into each and everyone's dream...
121K 9K 34
"Mama, can you tell me a bedtime story?" "Yeah baby..once upon a time.." Melinda is a single mom to her six year old daughter. Every night ends with...
7.4K 274 7
A spin-off series to Some call it fate 🍀 All love stories have a beginning, and happily ever afters are rarely endings. This limited series will spa...
81.3K 2.1K 41
this a typical kimpie lovestory. since many fans were craving for another chapter of this cool lovestory. and many wants aom and tina team up. so i...