Not You're Typical Marine

By dallas1213

(Under Serious Editing) First shoot question ask later, That was always Damion Grey, motto, being in the army... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifthteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty one
Chapter Thirty two
❤❤❤Thank you❤❤❤
What's Next?

Chapter Twenty

1.5K 75 11
By dallas1213

I held my breath.

Wait how do I breath again.

"No sir." I quickly said trying to pry my hands out of his grip.

"I'm sure you remind me of someone." He said honestly I wanted him to let me go, how could I forget this man the very man I hated.

"Is there a problem." Damion came over to us and saw what was happening.

I guess he saw my distress, and also at the holding of our hands.

"It's nothing, my mind must be going." He said releasing my arm before touching his head.

Damion frowned at this.

"You see you remind me of my daughter." He said laughing a little, he gave me one more look before waving his goodbye.

Damion looked at me must be considering what he said to memory.

I was shaken.

I'm so close to tears, why just why didn't he have to show his face to me. That monster looks so innocent to society.

I couldn't get angry here not in front of Damion.

My secret would be out.

Only because my father showed up.

I'm so stupid to believe I bravely forgotten all the abuse but now that I saw him he's just a tragic memory.

My back burned the reminder of scars that burn on my back, I wouldn't dare show anyone thses.

Well I wouldn't want thses anyway.

We were back in the bus after ten minutes of walking in silence.

"Hey Matt did you know that man, all the color drained from your face when he touched you." He said I wanted to find an excuse anything would help but I couldn't form words.

I mumble a 'No', hoping he get the hint of not wanting to talk.

He gave me a suspicious look before looking out the window but I know he wouldn't rest it.

It's not like he knew anything about my life, it already killed me that I'm lying to so many people.

I sat in self pity.

♤♤♤

It didn't take long for the others to notice my silence but I quickly wave them off trying my best to convince them.

"Now soldier's hope you enjoyed the day off, now it's time to train." The commander said seemingly enjoying how he is irritating us.

It was back to the gym for us, well it was a good way to take my mind off thses trouble thoughts.

Left jab

1..

Right jab

2..

Uppercut

3.

"Breath a little, your shoulders are too stiff." The Sergeant said fixing my arm, strangely I enjoy the way his hand hold me.

Force sis.

I work how he placed me and honestly I felt more relaxed, before I could say thank you he wasn't there.

He helped the others.

Who am I to feel special.

☆☆☆

Sweat stared to form on my face at how fast I ran with a rope pulling a tire attach to me, I wanted to put even more power in my movements.

Although it was kinda cold out.

Yeah you guess right it's already night.

I know I must stop before I wore myself out but I just can't, I don't want to sit and cry no way I needed a distraction.

I stop for a second catching my breath.

"What are you doing here." Damion said I almost got an heart attack then I heard the most exciting bark.

"Oh my god Storm, where have you been." I pull the rope from around me running to where storm is playing.

"He stays with my aunt since I'm here most of the time." He said heading to where Storm and I was "But you didn't answer my question." He said more seriously.

"Why do you care Sergeant." I said while rubbing Storms tummy but he held my hand in his grip making me stand facing him.

"Cause I care about you dammit." He said the look in his eyes held emotions that he never show in his eyes before.

I push at his chest and try to move far from him.

"You know Sergeant I'm not playing your games." I said he obviously didn't expect that his face was filled with shock until anger replace.

"No one is playing any games here, your burning yourself to the bone." He said stalking towards me "and you think I'm playing a game, don't you see me trying to contain myself." He looked so frustrated for some reason I felt a sad pang in my chest.

"You wouldn't understand, it's best to not say." I said looking down not meeting his eyes.

He slammed his hand beside my head thank goodness I backed up I tot he shelter house.

"Cut the crap." He really did look pissed and that made me angry why was he angry.

"It's none of your business." I shouted at him, how dare he. It's not only that he just needs to back off.

"For fuck sakes, you are my business." I stop my movements confused at what he just said. My hear began to race but no this isn't right.

Before anything else could occur I ran away.

My heart please.

♧♧♧

Be still

I sat in thought in how I could process everything and how I can get rid of thses thoughts.

I sat in the bathroom crying my eyes out.

No I didn't want this.

Not only is this about my father but about Damion to.

I'm captivated by him in so many ways but he didn't want Maddie he saw Matt so he wants Matt.

But I can't give him Matt.

My heart hurts.

I didn't know how long I sat there but now I felt all my problems slowly draining like the water flowing down the drain.

I lay in bed only to be awoken by a loud alarm.

I almost fall off the bed, the others looked confused we all share the look.

We race outside only to be ambushed, many other soldiers began to harm us in combat.

I steady my feet, only just woken up, I dodged a punch only to be faced with a another by another guy.

Wow thses guys aren't playing around.

I was ambush by two other guys only to hear a shout that said stop.

"That's enough gentleman." The commander said walking over to us.

"That's the way of war men, always be alert." He said while nodding to the guys to leave.

It was training.

It felt like we'd actually die if it was real.

I heard sighs all around, most guys looked shocked even Jackson looked pale in the face.

"As you all know graduation is just a week away and you'll be enlisted to fight along each other in battle." He said marching along with his arms folded.

"We all come this far it's for a final test, shooting range."

When he said that the Sergeant came out with two guns, handed one to the commander where they shoot at the targets effortlessly.

They were both incredible.

I knew this was coming one day.

It's time to pove myself

In order to graduate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 32.4K 31
The second I saw her my skin heated and heart skipped a beat. I knew I had to know who she was. I knew I just needed to be near her. After my horribl...
Logan By Marie

Teen Fiction

10.5K 267 31
*TW* Contains topics and scenes of sexual assault, self-harm, abuse.* "You know you loved every second of it," I can feel the tears welling up as wel...
328K 8K 40
"what the hell are you doing!" she exclaimed and covered her eyes. I walked closeer to her, our chests touching each other. her breath hitched. I fel...
The Boy Next Door By Zoe 🦒

Mystery / Thriller

157K 5.1K 49
His faint laugh stopped me in my tracks, my body turning sightly to look at him again. "That was cute. Really, I loved it, but you know I can't just...