Sore✔

Av Kinza244

(EDITED) Taehyung was a sassy boy who never gave a shit about anyone.. everyone just wanted to claim him but... Mer

1: Pervert
2: Bad time
3: You?
4: Different
5: Sensitive
6: Weird
7: Beginning
9: Conversation
10: Chance
11: Smile
12: Confession
13: Fear
14: Used
15: Heaviness
16: Family
17: Puzzled
18: Not Normal
19: Broken
20: Chance?
21: Annoyed
22: Plea
23: Overcome
24: Past
25: No more Stigma
26: New
27: Reveal
28: Found
29: Danger
30: Drug?
31: Rival
32: Lost?
33: Another fear
34: I am fine
35: Accept
36: Met again
37: Curious
38: Bringing back
39: Let it out
40: Healed
41: Missed
42: Mend
43: Found and Lost
EPILOGUE

8: Dark

24.3K 1.2K 409
Av Kinza244

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Taehyung woke up with a headache and runny nose, giving him a clear hint of his upcoming day. 

"Damn... I really got this reward," With a sniff, he mumbled while rubbing his temples.

Redundantly, he got up and after doing his morning routine.. he thought to leave for the restaurant when he heard his main door banging.

Not expecting anyone at that moment, he reached there with a frown to answer and found no one but a beautiful basket. He peeked through the door to find anyone but he couldn't. Feeling defeated, he picked up that basket and went inside.

Trudging to the small living area, he uncovered that basket and found freshly cooked pancakes with syrup in a bottle, portions of bacon in a packet, and a bottle of fresh fruit juice.. moreover, there was a plastic bag with cold medicines.

It took no time for him to find out the person who send this basket, quickly erupting a small smile crept on his face.

Does he really care?

Shaking his head, he made his way to the kitchen to serve himself that yummy and alluring breakfast that he got as a gift. Of course, he can't throw it and he was hungry as well, so he decided to eat it and also took the medicine for his cold.

After enjoying breakfast, he left for the restaurant. Greeting his coworkers, he made his way to changing room and quickly changed into a suit.

Day passed again and at night Jungkook didn't come. It wasn't like Taehyung wanted to see him but he was curious as he was considered a regular customer at the restaurant, finding him gone, was a tiny bit odd.... and yeah he wanted to repay him.

"Taehyung?" Jin called him when he saw him spacing out on the counter.

"Oh Hi Jin Hyung.. when did you come?" Taehyung asked baffled, brushing his hands over the rag near the table.

"Well just right now. What are you thinking so eagerly?" Jin waved his hand after taking off his overcoat, showing a cocky smile.

"What? No, I wasn't thinking."

"If you say so," Jin scoffed, dismissing the topic but laughed later.

"Thanks again, Hyung you really make me feel good. Thanks for everything you did for me." Taehyung gave him a sweet and sincere smile, melting his heart.

"You should stop thanking me now, Tae and if you really want to thank me... just smile like that more often because it suits you a lot." Jin patted his head with affection. Taehyung just smiled at the compliment.

"You exactly look like him... I really can't believe it sometimes that you are a different person." Jin chuckled sadly, remembering his deceased brother.

"How?? I mean.. he.." Taehyung felt so much nervous to ask something so much personal but Jin understood his hesitation.

"He died in a car accident." Jin compiled and in the next moment, he found himself in a soft embrace.

Taehyung was hugging him while patting his back gently, making sure that he really mean the warmth. 

"It's ok Hyung.. you have me as your brother. I am not him but I can be like him... I can be your younger brother." Taehyung mumbled, giving a squeeze before pulling back from the hug.

"You are my younger brother. Thanks a lot, Tae.... now I can officially call you my brother," Jin repeated in a daze while ruffling the younger's hair to receive a whine making him chuckle.

"You know what... I received tons of suggestions that my Manager should smile more often and all of these suggestions were from VIP clients." Jin teased the brown-haired, holding his laughter after watching the change in Taehyung's expression, he was turned into like a pouting baby.

"Ok ok. Don't worry, your customers still like to be here.. not because of me but because of the taste." With that Taehyung waved his hand and went to the changing room to change.

On his way back home, he felt like someone was chasing him and he was right when he found the figure standing a few steps away from his house. He felt afraid but played cool, quickly shoving the key into the door lock to unlock it and rushing inside the house but this time, he heard a familiar voice.

"This isn't a good way to treat a visitor." Closing his eyes for a brief moment, Taehyung turned back to see the same person he is seeing for days, unwanted. 

"Well, I don't think so, that uninvited and unwanted people are treated in a good way." Taehyung retorted, giving a hard glare to the male.

"Why are you always this much rude?" Jungkook raised his brow with the question while moving a little closer to him.

"My tongue got soaked in venom." Taehyung deadpanned but Jungkook burst into laughter, making the former scrunch his nose.

"What's so funny? This isn't like I am playing a joke to make you laugh."

"But that was funny, man," Jungkook gasped, clutching his stomach... still laughing at the weird look from the other male.

"Well now you are here... take it," Sighing at the dying male, Taehyung muttered while grabbing some money from his pocket and placing that in Jungkook's hand who quickly stopped his unending laughter.

"What is it? You pay for coming to your house?" Jungkook raised his brow with a smirk, not letting the chance slip to irritate the boy more.

"It was food that's why I didn't throw it moreover it was fresh so I ate it.. but keep this money because you shouldn't have done that. Still, thanks for the home delivery." Taehyung said with a serious tone.

"Come on Tae-"

"It's Taehyung for you." Pointing out rudely, Taehyung cut his words short. 

"No, I will decide what to call you after all it's my mouth and my energy." Jungkook smiled innocently. But silence fell upon them which made the raven-haired slightly awkward. 

"Well, I wanted to say that we can be close. I won't hurt you in any way. Please give me a chance to be close to you, to be friends with you." Taking a deep breath, Jungkook licked his lips before mumbling with pleading eyes.

"I told you before-"

"I know you did... and I don't know what you had suffered from but still I want you to feel free from your duality. Don't hide your true self beneath this sassy one." Taehyung again felt like Jungkook hit him right on point. 

"And I am keeping this money because it's about your self-respect but next time I won't accept your money ok? Good night." Jungkook smiled sweetly, turning his doe-eyes into sparkling ones, waving like a child before going back to his car.

Taehyung was standing here, dumbfounded by the actions of the other.

He huffed and finally entered the house and made his way to the living room, his gaze fell on the photo of his shattered family. He picked up the frame and brushed his finger slightly on his mother's smiling face. He unfolded the photo and tears started to well up in his beautiful eyes.

"You shouldn't have done that to us. You broke us, dad... you broke up everything... mother and me. I hope one day you will regret that choice of yours." His voice was full of anger and sadness, pieces of those memories still fresh. Placing the frame back on the table, he went to his room.

°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°

"Man, it's been days since I had that taste... why you are not letting us go there!" Baekhyun complained to Jungkook who was silently working.

"Damn he is planning something big, I can smell it," Chanyeol whispered to Baekhyun who just huffed in irritation.

"Chan, let's go. I am craving for Japchae of that restaurant." Baekhyun said while grabbing Chanyeol's wrist and dragging him out of Jungkook's office, avoiding groans from him.

It was 6 pm when both of them entered the restaurant and as usual, Taehyung quickly came to take the order.

"Hi, Taehyung. How are you?" Baekhyun said friendly.

"I am fine. What do you want to order?" Taehyung asked professionally, keeping his gaze down at the notepad.

"Um, can I ask something from you?" Chanyeol said nervously. Taehyung frowned but nodded somehow.

"Do you remember me? We shared the same class in high school. But I think you never noticed that." He said while smiling sheepishly.

Taehyung frowned deeper as he was deep into thought, trying to remember him but can't.

"I am sorry but I can't remember," he replied honestly.

"I had an idea. Well, I am Park Chanyeol." He said while stretching his hand for a shake and to his surprise, Taehyung accepted that.

"And I am Byun Baekhyun." This male also did the same but with a huge smile and Taehyung shook hands with him too.

"I don't want to make you uncomfortable but why did you leave school without completing the degree?" Chanyeol asked, still slightly nervous. 

"I am sorry but it's something personal." Taehyung simply replied and others nodded as if they were expecting that answer. They didn't continue any sort of chat after that. 

....................

"Taehyung someone left it for you" Jin handed him a bag that he accepted with a frown.

When he opened it, his mouth was open ajar. There was a GUCCI shirt and pants with a beautiful wristwatch.

Please accept it. I know it will suit you a lot.

Taehyung was taken aback by this gift. But as ever he decided to return it back to the sender.

A week passed and he continued to receive such expensive and alluring gifts... sometimes at a restaurant and sometimes at his house door. But he didn't find Jungkook, the whole week he didn't visit the restaurant once. Taehyung just wanted to return all gifts as soon as possible but he couldn't encounter the specific male all this time.

It was frustrating him inside. 

He must be thinking that I accepted those expensive gifts. These kinds of thoughts were filling his mind, irritating and hurting his pride. 

On Saturday night, he was walking back to his house after leaving the bus stop. On his way home, he has to pass a dark alley that always makes him a little uncomfortable.

But today, he was feeling more uncomfortable like someone was again chasing him. He thought of no one but only Jungkook. He heard footsteps but this time, not of a single person. It felt like a small group was there, on his tail. Just when he turned back, someone pushed him inside a dark, dead-end street making him yelp when those strong hands pinned him on the wall.

"Look what we found today... a beautiful boy." A man snickered who was standing in front of Taehyung while two others were standing beside him, holding his arms tightly.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU? LEAVE ME!" Feeling agitated, Taehyung yelled at the man, struggling to free himself but the other was more muscular. 

"Woah woah.. calm down boy. We just want to enjoy our time with you. How about we go to our place and have some fun?" The man again snickered and Taehyung lost it. He kicked him in the balls so hard that the male whimpered while holding his hurt part, cursing a lot.

"I hope you got the answer, now LEAVE ME!" Taehyung again thrashed, struggled more, and to his luck he succeeded to free one of his arms as the man who was holding that arm was too much shocked by his attack, and hence his grip loosened.

Taehyung smirked a little at his success as he freed himself completely and was about to run when he heard the man growling behind. 

"HE IS RUNNING!" Taehyung cursed under his breath when another man again grabbed him quickly before he could leave the premises.

After taking hold of his both arms tightly, they again pinned him on the wall but this time more firmly. Taehyung hissed with pain as his head banged badly on the hard wall. Fear was setting in his body when he saw the man he kicked, coming to him with a red and angry face.

"You are so much rude.. you know that?" The man said through gritted teeth and in the next moment he slapped Taehyung on his cheek so harshly that it left a handprint on his soft skin.

"You hit me so bad sweetie... I wasn't planning to hurt you as I was ordered not to hurt you.. but you made me angry." With that he grabbed his neck, banging his head back and forth on the wall...

Ordered? It must be that CEO...

"S-top." Taehyung croaked out with difficulty, the grip tightening on his neck, making it almost impossible to breathe. His palms turned into fists, his energy draining out when his limbs started to be numb.

"Why should I? It still hurts down there!" The man scoffed while the other two were laughing like crazy and at that point, Taehyung was losing hope.

Am I going to die like that? So pathetic... 

Those words echoed in his mind as it was getting foggy. His fists were losing strength... his eyes started to become droopy. Just when he was about to lose consciousness, he heard a groan and the grip around his neck loosened making his numb body fall to the ground as the man who was holding him was attempting to attack someone.

Taehyung was gasping, holding his throbbing neck and dizzy head. He looked up at the noises and saw a figure fighting with the thugs who were molesting him. Within a few minutes, those men left while grunting and limping. The unknown figure moved towards him, cursing under his breath and the brown-haired tried his best to get up, succeeding after a bit.

The figure became more clear when he came closer to him. Taehyung was standing while leaning on the wall and when he saw the figure he felt surprised but relieved at the same time.

The sense of warmth spread across his body, making him realize that wasn't alone now, he was going to die like no one in a dark alley. Gulping thickly which hurt his throat, he moved forward, leaving the wall.

"Jung-" That's all he could say as he lost his senses hearing a few words from the person and fell unconscious in the arms of his savior, head falling on his shoulder and Jungkook quickly grabbed his limp body protectively. 

"I am here.. don't worry.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi beautiful people. Sorry for a late update coz i was busy and right now i am sick but still i decided to update for you all. I hope you enjoy 💜

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

671K 23K 42
Taehyung is just a simple boy who meets a boy with a strong personality while on a school graduation trip. Two years later, they meet again. Will the...
1.9M 82.1K 50
Taehyung, a poor boy who was abused by his father and lost all of his desires to live but, fate decided something else for him when he met someone wh...
421K 21.2K 81
"I know I already have your body Koo, but your soul and your heart is what I want to possess." - Kim Taehyung Ranked #1 in #Taekook stories 🥇 A sto...
148K 5.8K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...