written | ʸᵐ ✔️

By yoonminethereal

[ A YOONMIN FANFICTION ] It was unstoppable, no one predicted it. I slowly drown swimming in unce... More

A/N
Intro
Omega 1
Omega 2
Omega 3
Omega 4
Omega 5
Omega 6
Omega 7
Omega 8
Omega 9
Omega 10
Omega 11
Omega 12
Omega 13
Omega 14
Omega 15
Omega 16
Omega 17
Omega 18
Omega 19
Omega 20
Omega 21
Omega 22
Omega 23
Omega 24
Omega 26
Omega 27
Omega 28
Omega 29
Omega 30
Outro
Final A/N
GUYS!!!
• SPECIAL CHAPTER •

Omega 25

121 10 0
By yoonminethereal

"How much longer do I have to wait? How many more nights do I have stay awake?"

Yoongi was doing well these day. He finally regained his consciouness after a day. That day was almost torturous for the twins, Nam il and Chanseong and Taeoh. They can't believe that all along, Yoongi was suffering from CLL. He didn't even utter a word or tell someone about it. He faced it with himself, all alone. Yet he is still smiling, the love and adoration for his claimed blood mate can still be seen in his eyes. How happy he talks about that jerk Jimin. The boys knew how Yoongi suffers in Jimin's hands. It is not their first time to see Yoongi, bloody and bruised but this time was the worst of them all. He never did call, not until this time. He must have been worried by the gushing streams of blood out of him and the fact that Jimin left. He never admitted, never did once he's been honest with his situation. He always smiles and covers it with adding a new topic within the conversation. When Sungjae straight forwardly asked him about his condition, the omega just pursed his  lips and made it a blank line. His loving sparkling eyes as he saw the gang waitinh for him was changed into worried and fear-filled. Again, the omega kept silent, his attending doctor said that stress isn't good for his condition so the boys stopped interrogating him and even waited for the right time to bring the additional not so good news to him.

"Yoongi-hyung?" The younger, Minjae called out his hyungs name. He was walking with a handful of drinks and food, all healthy ones for Yoongi. Walking slowly as he slightly kicked the door to close it, he took his steps forward as he reached Yoongi's bed.

"Minjae-ah" His hyung called out in a rather raspy voice. Immediately coughing a little to clear his voice but came into no use. His throat was so dry being restricted to drink water and eat any solid food for 12 hours because his doctor said so for his medications. His lips was only wetted by his saliva or requested to be damped by a cotton soaked with water. Finally, his doctor allowed him to eat so there, Minjae with tons of food he can't bring himself to eat. He was just gonna ask for water but Chanseong contradicted it, immediately ordering Minjae to buys lots of food. The boys was worried to the omega, and Yoongi was yet again, think that he is being a bothersome again.

"Come on hyung, up" He hooked his hand under the omega's head lifting him up slightly as he adjusted the hospital bed as a support to his back in a sitting position. After doing this, he grabbed an oatmeal and added hot water onto it. Upon setting it on the table beside waiting it to be cooked, he opened a water bottle and slowly brought it to his hyung's chaffed lips. The omega can't wait any longer for the long-awaited drink, he almost spilled water all over himself. He dryly cough upon finishing half of the water bottle and simply went 'ah' and sighed as it hit the spot so much, bringing so much relief to him by a simple beverage.

"Better?" Minjae shyly commented. He smiled to his hyung, he is happy that his hyung made the first move this time. No more pleases to him. He is somewhat being used to his hyung declining everything that made the gang displeased. 

"Say ah?" as he blew on the hot oatmeal before bringing it to his hyung, feeding him. No matter how cute the scene, his hyung just went scrunching his face like he was all disgusted by the sweet act, not to the food.

"I can feed myself Minjae-ah" He replied in a monotone yet a jokeful voice. 

"Oh, c'mon hyung? Just once I promise I'll let you feed yourself, but at least let me?" The younger only gave his best puppy eyes, which is effectively worked. As he saw his hyung nodded he cheerfully squeaked and withdraw his hands. Yoongi almost made a confuse look. 'You said you're gonna feed me' as the younger read his mind, he smiled and.

"Here comes the airplane hyungiieee" He made a buzzing sound similar to an engine of a plane then made it fly like one before bringing it to Yoongi's lips. His hyung only scoffed but he can hear the faint 'Fuck this little shit' his hyung muttered, before he brought his lips in the spoon and emptied it's contents. In the distance they heard a loud laugh then light chuckles followed soon after. They even heard some clapping and someone hitting the wall. They turned their heads in the door and found the other almost dying from laughter. Some even can't breath while laughing and some even shedding tears due to this.

"I caught it on video! I caught it! I fucking caught it!" Then again they returned on laughing. Yoongi only sharply eyed Minjae as he snatched a big apple from the plastic bag that is in on the side table before throwing it on the direction of the boys. Exact and precise, it landed on Chanseong's forehead.

"Ow! Hyung? Child abuse!" He grunted as the boys laughter diverted this time, it was Chanseong who made them laugh this time and the their hyung's "fierce" face. 

The laughter died down exactly when Yoongi finished eating his first meal, in three days time. The boys surrounded him and the omega knows, this is the right time to say it. It has been hours he is dying to tell them.

"I have to say something" He inhaled sharply as he started. He didn't wait for anyone to reply to him as he straight forwardly said what he is gonna say.

"Please call Jeongguk, or please just give me a phone." The boys only went shocked. They don't understand why Yoongi is doing these things. Why is it important to him to contact them while he got them as well. Where he is safe and can be happy as well. They don't want him to suffer and meet up like that once again, they don't want see their hyung in that state again or even to happen once again. They really want to contradict their hyung they really want to.

"If you respect me, please just this once" Sighing defeatedly, Taeoh handed his phone to Yoongi. 

"Before you speak to him, promise us you will call again if this happens, and we will have quality time soon" Minjae pleaded his hyung. 

"I will" Yoongi said before typing those familiar contact number in the phone. Before he even pressed it a veiny hand took a hold of it.

"After this, after you call him. We have something to say to you" 

--

A well built man came busting the door as he made his entrance. His eyes unsteady as he checks the area, each faces that are inside the room then finally landing to the one that made him come here. His steps were heavy like metals being in contact from the ground. His heels making sound as he steps. His face serious and his hair was styled sideways. He is like a model dressed in pure black that anyone will ve intimated by his beauty being gifted unto him by the goddesses.

"Jeongguk" the omega said as they landed their eyes in each other. He smiled to the other as he sat up to talk to him a lot more formal and comfortable.

"Pack your things we are leaving, now" He authoritavely said in a monotone voice. Almost growling and a hint of impatientness was heard.

"How can he? He is sick, isn't that way too obvious?" A rage fille voice said to the new comer with emphasis on every word that came from his lips. Almost spitting with pure annoyance in that mere statement.

"Then pack his things" Jeongguk only said in a sassy voice, adding fuel to the fire.

"You sure hyung that you're are gonna leave with this jerk of an ass?" Another man pointed to him as he spoke to Yoongi. This made Jeongguk eyes roll with annoyance and an idea popped out of his mind.

"Jerky ass my face, You wanna eat it?" He rebated. He is smirking inside his head that soon after appeared in his lips. He can see those deadly stares being shot to him inside the room. Any minute now it will turn in to a heated fight but he doesn't seem to care as he can just break their necks or suck their blood out of them.
Not until Yoongi came in, he didn't say any words but he pulled out the needle in his wrist, and standing as he approached the bathroom with a bloody hands, a sound of lock was heard that snatched us away from our own train of thoughts and even the shock of how fast the events are. The boys hurriedly made their way to the bathroom door as they knocked on it and bombarding Yoongi with questions as worry filled their voices. They can see how much blood was smudged on the tiled floor that even added more to their anxiety.

After those loud banging a rather dressed Yoongi was in front of their faces, ready to go and leave them that made the vampire smirk contrast to the boys that their faces fell with defeat.

"I don't have anything with me, other than the boys, let's go" He nodded to me before taking his step forward, in one step, he turned around.

"Boys, Minjae and Sungjae, Taeoh, Chanseong, Nam il, I can't thank you enough for what yoi have done for me, it was never been enough to say thank you alone. I don't even have anything to pay for your kindness and all of this. I will be back, I promise and soon with Jongin and his mate." He smiled to them. "I will take my leave now?"

"Not before this hyung" Sungjae smiled then running to his hyung engulfing him with a hug, then the other followed. The group hug was full lf laughter and tears, only them knowing, in their own connection.

"Pay us for having the promised quality time" Minjae smiled at him before letting go one by one. "You, there, don't hurt him, protect him at all cost, he does have-" Yoongi slightly grabbed his harms and gripping it hard to stop him saying anything. Minjae got the message before sighing and continuing. "Just take care of him." He finally said then letting go of his hyung. Letting Jeongguk to take a hold of him. Surely they will miss their jolly hyung. Only the video will be their remedy until he comes back. They are slightly thankful that they recorded that moment for they don't know when will they see their hyung again. He is near but he seems unreachable.

"I'll be back, soon" Then he left with Jeongguk on his side.

--

pjm

Jeongguk is with me earlier as we spoke with the high wolves. That kid followed me all the way here to the borders saying he doesn't care about the treaty, he said he wanna know everything since vampires seem to know nothing. He was silent as we speak, but as soon as his ringing phone interrupted us, which he spoke with someone I am curious about, he suddenly bolted out the room, leaving as fast as a lightning which I felt curious about contrast to the high wolves that sighed in relief. Never felt comfortable seeing one, I guess they just endured it upon my presence. Looking back, it was a meeting about the scroll. All the pieces was in our hands and it is only read as

"Written here that another blood mates will soon suffer the same pain. It was inevitable. I, the third king of the underworld, Harlequin III will assure that every single worlf will pass this curse from generation to generation. The only thing to stop this is non other than staying with their own blood mate. For love is lifetime and not meant to be ended. Consequences will be found if one will break the law. An absolute law for wolve's race. Death. No magic or any force of darkness will break this absolute law"

King Harlequin III.       

It was just a simple torned pieces of scroll but the elderlies seem so bothered by it. It was so important that they kept every last piece of it. I have a blood mate but I am not bothered by this. As Yoongi have said, my claimed blood mate, only one will suffer, and it is not me for I am to be married soon, it is him to carry the curse and I ,

don't care. It is his choice not mine.

"You have a blood mate you said?" A high wolf caught his attention. His silky white hair flows until his knees. He has different kinds of ornaments in his body and his body was slouched as he talks. His voice rattled as he slolu spoke. His age was really obvious yet he still serves as one of high wolves leading the whole pack.

"I have, but I am to be married soon" Jimin non-chantly said while shrugging his shoulders. "This is it? It is non sense" I said straight forwardly said.

"Oh, young highness, you don't know anything. Only chosen ones does have blood mates, especially withing this generation. What we are searching for is a long lost solution and threat to all of the realms." He said while pacing back and forth and he opened a very old box, dusting another piece of paper that he retrived from it. He placed it in the table, in front of me. The hand writing was so similar to the scroll they found. As I read the two deployed knights, Taehyun and Kai also peeked.

"Find the key to the seal, a precious blood of an omega will open it. A precious blood of the same blood line my wife came from. The absolute and highest power will soon come upon you"

"What? How?" Jimin was puzzled with all of these informations he is receiving. Even the two young ones was confused and just stared with their leaders, waiting for an explanation with the same question their Jimin hyung threw at them.

"This is the piece the demons are finding, it is the most important one. This is the piece all the races are coming for. The blood line that was being talked in this was long cutted, after the death of the last omega in their family line, that is when we found this information. It is the Lee clan, they almost got washed out upon the occurrence of the scroll, they are the one that carries the curse and does have blood mates the most. Death, the scroll said then it happened. They are serving our pack for a long time, their family is the highest wolves having the highest rank within the entire pack, the queen, Harlequin's wife came from that blood line. They were thrown away, the last ones for we believe they only brought is bad luck not knowing they're the ones who can stop this. Now we are finding each one of their family line, and up until now no one was ever found, non other than betas and alphas, but not a single omega."

"So it was your fault all along" He spitted on them. There was chaos everywhere as the demon's race is already starting. They are out of number compared to the demons, plus those souls they are collecting every single day. Those souls that are revengeful and full of hate can be the most threatening about this. The demons has battalion while they don't. Their armies are not yet fully trained, they will get the most damage because of this. The lack of contact to the two, Namjoon and Taehyung only making this worst. His father saw him again, as an Alpha he got so much responsibilities and given the fact he is also a successor of this race, a leader. He breathed out his frustration, thinking of ways, a lot of ones before sighing again and pacing back and forth already having the consequences of those acts plans he was thinking. In the middle of his heated brainstorming, he almost jumped as the door opened and closed.

A two pair of legs came in front of them, shoe soles heavily contacting with the oak floor as they walk, one was proudly having his head up high while the other one was just bowing, avoiding all those stares given to the newly arrived guests. 

"Park Jimin, I brought him here" Jeongguk, the newly arrived announced this in an emotionless tone. There, stood the omega. Silent that even his breath cannot be heard, standing closely to Jeongguk looking so small compared to the vampire's built.

"And who is this one, young highness?" The same high wolf who discussed the scroll to him asked him while eyeing the omega in front of him, waiting the person to raise up his head to him clearly.

"My blood mate as I spoke earlier, Min Yoongi" He sassily spoke, crossing his arms as he checked the said man. He noticed that those scars he has given the other last week was already fainting. His clothes are somewhat presentable to his eyes and he also noticed that the omega was in a good  shape compared the last few days he saw him. He can see those little twitches of his head probably checking the area being new to this. He was raised along with the humans so he understood that it was his first time seeing his own kind except for his family and Jimin, and also Jongin and his gang. The alpha only smirked as he shooked his head disbelief spreading at his own thought remembering how he introduced this man in front of him.

"May I know your where you lived and who is your family, young omega" The high wolf spoke again which left the omega shaking in panic as he raised his head and shyly looked to the speaker who asked and caught his attention

"I was born and raised with humans sir. I don't speak about my family, my apologies sire." He spoke way to slow and polite in front of the elderly, he again bowed and covered his eyes with his bangs falling and making a curtain to hide himself especially his emotions displayed with the two dark pools.

"At least tell me the surnames of your mother, young man" The elderly isn't finished yet like the alpha expected him to be. He really is persuasive with this. He wanted to butt in that this omega in front of them is no use at all. 

"My mom is a Lee she said, that all I know and that is all I can give" And again returning to his original posture after shyly speaking up once again. 

"A Lee, this can't be." The elderly was shocked by the information he got from the omega which left Jimin as well, the forgotten presence of the vampire has been noticed by the Alpha as he landed his stare to Jeongguk, sharing the same shocked, curious face with each other as they communicated with their eyes.

"Jimin, young highness, come up here, and you as well Yoongi." The elderly spoke way too fast as he ran to a chamber as he retrieved a very shiny silver knife, carefully gripping it with his bony hands. The two followed his instructions coming up face to face by the high wolf.

"Cut yourself your highness." He handed the knife to Jimin which did the action not muttering any word to say something but rather doing the act right away. He made a perfect deep line and soon came a crimson blood drawing beautiful red lines to his arms slowly the dropping one by one to the floor. Hissing in pain Jimin waited for the next instruction to be given to him but the elderly faced Yoongi this time. This time handing him a cup then landing his stare to the by stander, Jeongguk then he said straight forwardly, "Bite him". The vampire, wiling to do so came as fast as he can and brought his lips to Yoongi's petite arms. The delicate soft skin  was pierced once again by his knife like sharp fangs. The vampire was gonna suck when the elderly butted in again. " I said bite" which made Jeongguk's face fell as half-heartedly lost his strong grip to the omega, only swallowing the blood that  dripped to his tounge as he made the act. "Hold this cup and make sure you caught every drop of your blood"

What they were doing made the whole place fall into an awkward silent, each people there, the two knights, Jeongguk, Jimin and Yoongi and the rest of the high wolves was puzzled, each one dying to know what is happening or simply ask the elder one what is this all about. The next instruction blew Jimin's mind. "Drink that blood" 

"But it is gross" He sharply stared to the elder but he didn't win the staring contest as he sighed and snatched the bloody cup to the omega and shakily brought it upon his lips. He drank it straight while he restricted himself to breathe.

"Now what" He asked the elder once again. He only saw the high wolf staring at his arms, so he followed the gaze as well. He was left shocked as he saw what is happening. His wound is closing too fast, the after a minute or so, while gaping at it, he brought his other hand to touch his wounded arm, before was rather healed and no scars left. Then he saw all of the wide eyed, shocked faces of all people inside of the room before landing his eyes to the elder, waiting for an explanation how this happened. The high wolf was staring again to the similar wide eyed Yoongi. Finally the elder spoke after the long wait.

"Finally, the blood same blood line of the late queen of the under world, Harlequin III's wife. The same flesh of highest wolf Lee Minhyuk of our own race, the last omega of the family. The key to the absolute and highest power and the threat of the trinity. The omega who was been bore and raised within the human raise. Our precious key was within us this day. Min Yoongi"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 1.1K 35
Jimin and Yoongi are dating. Until Jimin decides to give up on life. Yoongi was always working and he was the only thing that made Jimin happy. He g...
9.6K 447 13
werewolves; all bts ships, a lot of smut; hope u ll like a new direction on the wolf stories; funny too! this Story is for Valerie, cause she asked m...
203K 5K 50
"I'm sorry Kook... " ________________ Disclaimer This story contains • language • b x b • sexual context • BDSM • yoonmin and other many ships •...
45.7K 2.8K 42
What further happens in the life of Taekook and what happens to their best friends, Jimin and Yoongi ? A Taekook Yoonmin Fanfic Sequel to Hate [Compl...