Falling In Love With Mr. Step...

By OralKel

[BOOK #1 of MISTER SERIES] God of Sexiness. That's what Noah's friends, and the entire student of his school... More

Synopsis
2020 / 2022 UPDATE
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
Chapter 2: Anniversary
Chapter 3: Start Of Something New
Chapter 4: Pranks
Chapter 5: Payback Time
Chapter 6: Sweet As Sugar And Everything Nice
Chapter 7: Flick, Spark, Burn
Chapter 8: Team Poo Poo
BONUS CHAPTER #1
Chapter 9: Eenie Meenie
Chapter 10: Shake It Off
Chapter 11: Don't Go Taylor Swift
Chapter 12: Let's Blame The Cola
Chapter 13: 'Cause Baby You're A Firework
Chapter 15: Judge The Suspect
Chapter 16: The End Of One
Chapter 17: Back To Own Track
Chapter 18: It's Wonderful To Fall
Chapter 19: Quadruple Date
Chapter 20: I'm Burnin' Up
Chapter 21: You Are In Love
BONUS CHAPTER #2
Chapter 22: Cola Lovers
Chapter 23: Cheesyness Overload
Chapter 24: The Date - Part 1
Chapter 25: The Date - Part 2
Chapter 26: The Date - Part 3
Chapter 27: Darkest Time
Chapter 28: Falling Down
Chapter 29: This Is Not A Game
Chapter 30: Forgotten Love
Chapter 31: Crazy In Love
Chapter 32: Invading My Mind
Chapter 33: Hate To Love You
Chapter 34: Falling In Love With My Step-Brother
Announcement: New Series!

Chapter 14: Wannabe Taylor Swift

59.9K 2.2K 1.2K
By OralKel

Chapter 14
Gloss Kaiser Schlund
Wannabe Taylor Swift

The kiss meant nothing to Noah. But it means something to me. Noah's the first guy I've ever kissed, so it means something to me.

The kiss that I've shared with Kevin doesn't count, because I was curious. But what's the difference between this kiss and Kevin and I's kiss? And also Ashton and I's kiss. It's different. It's more of a friends-with-benefits kiss. Not that Ashton and I became friends with benefits. But still, it doesn't count.

Noah has been alone. He doesn't talk to anyone. Including Richard. We don't exist in his world. He's still sulking over his failed relationship with Chelsie. Chelsie's a fool. She cheated on Noah with another guy; much worse, it's Noah's best friend, Mike.

"Gloss, can you please wake Noah up?" Mom asks me as she puts a soup on the table. Richard hugs her from behind and plants a soft kiss on her cheek. He sees me watching them and gives me a grin. I smile back and stand up, leaving them alone to wake the bastard up.

When I get there, Noah is sleeping peacefully in his bed, in his boxers. The last time I pulled a prank on him, it didn't do good. So I'll just wake him up in a normal way. I walk towards him and shake him up as I keep chanting 'Noah, wake up'. He groans and rolls on his chest, his hand slipping under the pillow his head is laying, his other hand hugging the pillow that is beside him as his leg goes on top of it.

What a sexy sight.

Shaking my head, snapping out of my thoughts, I shake Noah again. "Noah, wake up, if you don't, I'm going to sing! And I'd say you won't like it."

He groans. "Go away, Gloss." He replies groggily, his voice muffled.

"We are never, ever, ever getting back together!" I sing, flinging my hands up in the air. A wannabe Taylor Swift move. "You go talk to your friends, talk to my friends, talk to me. But we are never, ever, ever getting back together."

"Stop singing, Gloss!"

"Cause the players gonna play, play, play." I continue to sing, doing Taylor Swift's Shake It Off dance in her music video. "Hey, hey, hey."

"Shut up!"

"Someday I'll be living in a big old city, and all you're ever gonna be is mean. Someday I'll be big enough so you can't hit me and all you're ever gonna be is mean. Why you gotta be so mean?"

"Because you're fucking annoying!" Noah yells as he jumps out of his bed and lunges on me. He pins me on the door and my back makes contact from the hard wood and I groan. Shutting my eyes, I can feel Noah's breath fanning my face. When I open my eyes, Noah is staring at me, his blue eyes boring into my green ones. My eyes flicker at his pinkish lips. When I look up again, he's still staring at me.

My heart begins to pump faster and my knees begin to weaken as Noah's gaze become intense. He leans lower. Just 2 inches away and our lips will meet, I can feel my eyes fluttering to close, expecting Noah's lips to land on mine.

A knock on the door makes us jump away from each other. I open the door, revealing Richard. I give him an uneasy smile and run pass him.

I eat my cerials quickly. As Noah goes to the dining area, I can feel my cheeks heating up. God. What's happening with me? Noah's eyes are trained on me, burning a hole on my head. My fingers toy with each other, uneasiness erupting inside me. I hate when Noah does that to me, to look to me for so long.

"I'm done. I'll go now, mom. Bye, Richard!" I shout as I put my empty bowl of cerials in the sink. Richard says bye and I give Mom a peck on the cheeks. As I'm about to walk away, Noah's voice stops me.

"Wait for me," he says as he puts his almost empty bowl of cerials in the sink. What? Why? "I'll drive us there." Richard eyes Noah and Mom stops at her eating, looking at Noah. I narrow my eyes suspiciously at him. He must be planning something.

"No, Jes is waiting for me. But thanks for the offer." I reason, giving him a smile. I turn back and walk. Noah grabs my wrist and walks. I begin to stagger as he walks so fast. Seriously, I can walk! I have feet! His touch burns my skin, sending a spark throughout my body. He opens the passenger's seat door and pushes me inside it. I groan. He then runs to the driver's seats and slips in.

He pulls out of the driveway and in a minute, we're now in the road. There's an awkward silence lingering in the air. The radio is turned off. Noah's eyes are trained on the road. I shut my lips tight, not wanting to speak.

He then turns to the left road and I groan. This is not the road to school! Where are we going?

10 minutes of awkward silence, Noah stops the car. We're in a secluded place. There are lots of trees surrounding us. A house made of wood is placed on the center. Noah grabs my hand and leads me there. Obviously, it's from their family. I roll my eyes at him.

"Noah, what are -"

"Let's ditch school and just stay here," he says simply as he lights up the fireplace. I purse my lips. I walk over the sofa and take a seat on it, taking a deep breath.

Noah seems different today.

He takes a seat beside me and I stiffen, feeling uncomfortable all of a sudden. Silence feels the air, the only sound is the flickers of the burning woods. We just stare at it, watching the hearth.

I'd never peg Noah to be a silent type. But it's a shock to me that he can tame himself, to be quiet. I think the almost kiss has been forgotten, but it's still awkward.

"You know I hate you," he says out of the blue. I roll my eyes at him. Thanks for stating the obvious, Noah. "But... there are times that I don't hate you."

"Really?" I ask him.

"Really," he states, still staring at the hearth. I shift my head so I can look at him. He hasn't moved, his eyes are trained on the fire. "There's something about you, Gloss. I don't know what it is."

"If you know it, can you tell me as soon as possible? Whether it's good or bad?" I request. He looks at me and nods. This is the first time Noah and I have had a decent conversation. A conversation without fighting, sneaky remarks, and aheart-wrecking comments. This is a first.

I think Noah has been wrapped in a cocoon for a very long time. The only thing you can see is the outside. He has trapped himself. Richard says Noah used to be fun, always happy, out-going, bubbly person. But he changed.

The reason for that change is a mystery to me. We've never known each other; just by name, not our story. We judge each other because of our attitudes, because of our daily, habitual actions. We spend our time kicking each other's arses. We never used it to know each other.

"Can we play 20 questions?" I ask him, studying his features, the fire reflecting in his royal blue eyes. He looks at me, nodding. "Okay, what's your favorite color?"

"Red," he answers immediately. He shifts his body to my direction, propping his feet on the couch, indian position. "What's yours?"

"Yellow," I say, smiling up at him. "What's your favorite song?"

"The Other Side by Jason Derulo. You?"

"We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together," I say, teasing him.

"God, you're an asshole."

"What?" I ask him innocently, looking at him as I furrow my brows. "What did I say? We're just playing, right?"

He rolls his eyes at me. I laugh at him and Noah frowns. I begin to sing Taylor Swift's Shake It Off, which pisses him off. He glares at me and tells me to stop. But I don't. I just keep singing, almost shouting the lyrics. He growls at me and pins me on the bed.

I stop singing.

He stares at me, his beautiful royal blue eyes piercing into my green ones. My heart beats quicken, pounding against my ribcage. My blood rushes into my cheeks, making it hot. I lick my lips nervously, his eyes watching it. Slowly, Noah leans down hesitantly, as if he's waiting for me to push him away. I don't.

I shut my eyes as his lips crush against mine, our lips molding, dancing in a sync. He tilts his head to the side, deepening the kiss. Hundreds and hundreds of fireworks explode inside of me. The butterflies in my stomach flutters wildly, as if wanting to get out. He takes the lead.

When the tip of his tongue touches my bottom lip, I part my lips, giving him access to slip his tongue inside me. His hand rests at the small of my back and his other hand rubs my hips. I put my arms around his neck, pushing him into me, our bodies touching. No gaps. As if we want to be in one. He bites my lower lip, making me gasp in anticipation.

We both pull away. Both breathless and panting. I stare at Noah's beautiful eyes as he looks at me. He leans down again and kisses my lips slowly.

"Noah, what are we doing?" I ask, still breathless from the kiss, watching him watch me, his breath fanning my face.

"I really don't know,"

"Yeah?"

"All I know is I want to kiss you again,"

He kisses me on the lips again.

**********

If you wanna be my lover

Asdfghjklqwertyuiopzxcvbnm.

Yihaaaa! Finally. Yes. This is the start! Sooooo, tell me what you want, what you really really want. *giggles*

I know you want to know the names of the jocks. So I'll list them here.

*Noah Gerald Sky

*Kevin Kyle Sutherland

*Collins Hemfield

*John Lucas Flench

*Sam Gerry Tomson

*Nero Campbell (Originally Nero Hyle Posey)

*Mickey 'Mike' Hollister

*Tomme Rye Rickman

*Rolly Hilf

*Jeric McKenedy

*Karl Maynard

Thank you very much for reading my story! I hope you liked - loved - this one. I did my very best to make it interesting.

So what do you think of this chapter? Tell me by commenting!

If you want my Kik account (Facebook, Twitter), just message me.

NEXT CHAPTER'S A/N, I'll tell you a good news! So you better read the A/N! Okay?

Vote/Comment/Follow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4M 378K 41
Quiet and anxious, Myles is a bundle of nerves entering his sophomore year of high school after being homeschooled for years. With his supportive, ol...
313K 12K 40
❝I don't think Love is in my knowledge❞ ∙ Book 2 To The Daddy Series ∙ Spin-off To Daddy Issues Noah is juggling life with being...
352K 12.8K 26
|| Description edited. || "I'm just an ordinary guy. There is nothing special about me." Ashton constantly told himself. Ashton was the only gay kid...