Tamaki Amajiki Boyfriend Scen...

By MegaBlazethecat

(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests a... More

Introduction
When You First Meet Him
When You Think About Him
When You Blush
When He Blushes
When You and Him Confess and First Kiss
When You and Him Go On A Date
When You and Him Text
When You and Him Spend Time in Christmas (Christmas Special 2019)
When You and Him Spend Time in New Years (New Year Special 2020)
When You and Him Cuddle
When He's Jealous
When You Tickle Him
When He Gives You A Nickname
When You and Him Makeout (16K Followers Special)
When He Hears You Sing
When You're on Your Period
When You and Him Celebrate Valentines Day (Valentines Day 2020 Special)
When He Wants Your Attention
When You and Him Celebrate His Birthday
When You Had A Nightmare
When You and Him Celebrate White Day (White Day 2020 Special)
When You See Him Shirtless (100K+ Reads Special)
When You're Being Cute
When He Attempts The Kabedon
When You Attempt The Kabedon
When He Turns Into A Child (17K Followers Special)
When He's Being Cute (Easter Special 2020)
When He Wakes You Up
When He Has A Nosebleed
When He's Being Clingy (18K Followers Special)
When He Tries To Flirt With You
When You Celebrate Your Birthday
When He's Accidentally Drunk (19K Followers Special)
When You and Him Cosplay (20K+ Followers Special)
When You Play With His Hair (22K Followers Special)
When You and Him Go To A Haunted House (Halloween Special 2020)
When You and Him Go Ice Skating (Christmas Special 2020)

When He Had A Nightmare

23.5K 599 469
By MegaBlazethecat

Photo : From the BNHA Manga (Overhaul Arc)

...

Tamaki's POV

Dark.

Cold.

and...soft?

For some reason, that's how I can describe the surface I'm laying down on.

I tried to stand up and I can feel a bit of pain once I supported myself in order for me to stand.

Although, once I'm up and done a few stretches, the slight and temporary pain slowly disappeared.

It turns out the surface I'm laying on is a carpet and I can see why it wasn't rough while I was done.

I started to get confused and felt like a lost puppy as I explored the big room that I'm in - which I realized it was after regaining consciousness.

'What is this place?', I thought to myself and rubbed my eyes, 'How long am I out? Why am I here?'.

Questions began to absorb my head from each step I take as I ventured the room but suddenly a flash of light out of nowhere so I covered my eyes to avoid getting blind.

Then after a few seconds, the light vanished and when my eyes came to view, it looks I am now in the park where (Y/N) and I used to go for our dates.

'E-Eh? W-Why am I here? Does someone h-has a teleportation quirk and brought me here or...'

My thoughts stopped when I saw (Y/N), my loving and wonderful girlfriend, just running towards my direction-Wait, actually. She's running towards me.

I automatically smiled just seeing her bright presence so I decided to run towards her too.

I began to run and the moment we can finally meet face to face, she passed through me like I was a ghost.

"Huh?"

I blinked a few times with confusion from what just happen and when I turned around, she kept running until she stopped by just to talk to...another guy.

"Hey!", (Y/N) said and automatically hugged the guy.

The guy smiled brightly and lifted her before spinning her around cheerfully.

"Hello, my darling! Such a beautiful day, well, maybe it's because you're here, hehe", the guy said and playfully pinched one of her cheeks.

D-Darling?

My heart sank just watching this "horrific" scene and my emotions started to shift from left to right like an earthquake.

'What's happening? A-And who's that guy?! Why is he hugging her and calling her darling?! That's my Butterfly!', I thought to myself and frowned.

Since my feelings got the best of me, I decided to run towards them to interfere.

"H-Hey! W-Why are you calling her your darling?", I spoke them with a bit of confidence, "S-She's mine!".

"Aww, thank you so much!", (Y/N) said and giggled, "You're so sweet as always".

"Anything for you, (Y/N)", the guy said and cupped her face, "But nothing is sweeter than you".

"Oh stop it~! Haha!", (Y/N) said and grinned at the guy.

E-Eh? They can't hear me?

What's happening? 

Why couldn't they hear me? 

Just who is this guy? 

Why am I here to witness this?!

I can feel the corners of my eyes filling up with tears and tried to touch my (Y/N) but I stopped when both of them kissed right in front of my eyes.

No...no!! This can't be!

My tears started to fall down on my cheeks and when I tried to touch my girlfriend once more, my hands only went through.

This only made me sob more and I ended kneeling on the ground with a heavy and broken heart.

"(Y/N)...*sniff*....(Y/N)...", I mumbled and tried to stop crying, "Y-You're the only one for me...but...why this happening?! Y-You found someone else only because...you can't see and touch me? No...noo!!".

My desperation made me touch her shoes but it went through as usual.

I sniffed and continued to cry knowing that I lost my amazing girlfriend since I practically exist in her "own world" which I was suppose to be in.

.

.

.

(Y/N)'s POV

"That's odd-Oh there we go! I just got the wrong measurement...again"

I sighed in relief continued baking my mom's cookie recipe which will serve as the afternoon snack for Amajiki and I. 

Originally, I wanted the both of us to bake together but since he fell asleep on the couch, I guess I'll suggest that some other time.

I finished molding the last batch of the cookies and washed my hands on the sink.

Then suddenly, I heard incoming footsteps and when I turned around, it was Amajiki but...his face was mixed with emotions like he watched a J-Drama or a sad anime.

"Oh, Tama-kun!", I greeted him and grinned, "How's your sleep?".

He didn't answer my question but instead he took a few steps forward with the same experience except his face became even more blue.

"(Y-Y/N)? Y-You can see me?", Amajiki questioned and the corners of his eyes are getting watery.

"Yeah, of course, silly! Haha, I would be sad if I don't see you here", I said and laughed, "Why-"

"F-F-Finally!"

I gasped when he threw his arms around my body and hugged me tight.

"I-I-I would be sad too if I don't see you too", Amajiki said with a almost broken tone from his voice.

"T-Tamaki?", I said with confusion, "I don't understand. Is something wrong?".

My heart dropped when I heard him sniffing and when I cupped his face, he was already crying right in front of me.

"Oh my gosh, hey, hey. Shhh...", I said in a calming voice before pecking his lips gently, "Shhh....it's okay. I'm here, Tama-kun".

He continued to sob but I wiped his tears while giving him more kisses on his face to calm him down.

"Tell me what's wrong", I said and frowned, "You got me worried just now. Did something happen to you?".

He sniffed and tried to recollect himself just so he can reply to me.

"I-I-It's just...", he started but stopped when he started to cry again, "I-I had a nightmare. A-A horrible one".

I slightly gasped and listened to his explanation of his nightmare that he encountered in dream land.

I covered my mouth with a hint of shock after listening and automatically soothed his back.

"Tamaki...", I said and frowned.

I cupped his face once more and stare into his indigo eyes.

"What you saw is nothing but a hindrance. A fake image", I said and smiled, "Besides, there's no way I will leave to some other guy because you exist in my world".

"(Y/N)...", Amajiki said in awe and sniffed.

I smiled with reassurance and continued, "I love you, Tama-kun and nothing will change that. Having you in my life is the best and I can't even imagination not having you by my side, you know? Please don't even think that I'll leave you because I won't. Ever".

I can see a soft and shy smile on his face and after building up some confidence, he cupped my face as well just so he can press his lips against mine.

"I-I-I love you too, my Butterfly", Amajiki said before kissing me again and again, "A-And...thank you. I'm really glad you're my girlfriend and...I won't leave by your side too".

I kept kissing him back while smiling after hearing those words and gently stroked his hair.

My gesture made him satisfied and excited that he accidentally leaned against me - making my butt hit the kitchen counter but don't worry, it doesn't hurt.

What really surprised me was the way Amajiki kissed me just now which I don't mind.

"S-Sorry!", Amajiki apologized and began to feel flustered before hiding his face against against my hair, "Y-You're lips tasted like cookie dough so I-I couldn't help it".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 175 34
All For You is a fanfiction I made of Tamaki and an Original Character of mine! So it's not a reader insert, but trust. Trust me. Just trust, you...
3.3K 44 33
In which (Y/n) Hado decides that her niece Nejire Hado would stay in her house for the rest of her remaining semester finds out that the semester bec...
11.5K 304 11
-as a student who transferred into university in the middle of the year for classified reasons, y/n struggles to fit the expectations that are set...
115K 3.2K 45
• Tamaki Amajiki x Female reader • { complete!! } "Are you sure, do you really know your own true feelings y/n?" "Yes, I do, but do you?" A girl wi...