Falling In Love With Mr. Step...

By OralKel

[BOOK #1 of MISTER SERIES] God of Sexiness. That's what Noah's friends, and the entire student of his school... More

Synopsis
2020 / 2022 UPDATE
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
Chapter 2: Anniversary
Chapter 3: Start Of Something New
Chapter 4: Pranks
Chapter 5: Payback Time
Chapter 6: Sweet As Sugar And Everything Nice
Chapter 7: Flick, Spark, Burn
Chapter 8: Team Poo Poo
Chapter 9: Eenie Meenie
Chapter 10: Shake It Off
Chapter 11: Don't Go Taylor Swift
Chapter 12: Let's Blame The Cola
Chapter 13: 'Cause Baby You're A Firework
Chapter 14: Wannabe Taylor Swift
Chapter 15: Judge The Suspect
Chapter 16: The End Of One
Chapter 17: Back To Own Track
Chapter 18: It's Wonderful To Fall
Chapter 19: Quadruple Date
Chapter 20: I'm Burnin' Up
Chapter 21: You Are In Love
BONUS CHAPTER #2
Chapter 22: Cola Lovers
Chapter 23: Cheesyness Overload
Chapter 24: The Date - Part 1
Chapter 25: The Date - Part 2
Chapter 26: The Date - Part 3
Chapter 27: Darkest Time
Chapter 28: Falling Down
Chapter 29: This Is Not A Game
Chapter 30: Forgotten Love
Chapter 31: Crazy In Love
Chapter 32: Invading My Mind
Chapter 33: Hate To Love You
Chapter 34: Falling In Love With My Step-Brother
Announcement: New Series!

BONUS CHAPTER #1

69.4K 2.5K 1.1K
By OralKel

»A BONUS SCENE«

»CHAPTER 8.5«

Warning: This bonus chapter contains sexual orientation. Just a warning.

**********

Bonus Chapter #1

»Kaila Rodriguez

Walking around the hallway isn't nice. Too many students walking, running, chattering, shouting, and laughing. It's not nice at all. Neither cool. I see Kevin walking on the senior's hallway, alone. He has a frown on his face, but as he sees me, his face lights and waves back at me.

I see Collins glares at me, but I choose to ignore him. I'm right. He's really into Kevin. I plan on telling him that Kevin likes him too. Collins has a thick black hair, it always fall between his brown eyes. He's bulkier than Kevin. He has those muscles that always seem to pop. And he's taller than Kevin. So when they start to have a relationship, I know Kevin will be the bottom. Or they could switch. Smirking, I run at Kevin and give him a bear hug.

"Oh, Kevin Muchi Poo!" I say, rather loudly, loud enough so Collins can hear it. He rolls his eyes and scoffs. God, he's so gay when it comes to Kevin. I have a crush on him, but just a little. When I saw him looking at Kevin. The look was different, like he wanted to devour Kevin, like he wanted to take Kevin all the way. But I guess they are afraid to come out of the closet. I really can't blame them. This society has judgemental humans. They judge human like they are God or something. They judge them, as if they haven't commited any sins and shits.

"Kevin Muchi Poo?" Kevin asks me, hugging me back, chuckling. I nod eagerly.

"Yeah. We are the Poos!" I chirp, grinning at him. "You are Kevin Muchi Poo, Gloss is Glossy Poshi Poo, and I am Kaila Shasha Poo!" I chuckle at that, remembering the poo. Gloss was the first one to say the name to me. Kaila Shasha Poo was his invention. So I invented one for him, and it's Glossy Poshi Poo. Most of his friends call him Lip Gloss just to irritate him. Because his lips are always shining, glistening. I've been never once attracted to him. Gloss treats me like his own sister and I treat him like my own brother. And now, we have another one!

"Okay," Kevin chuckles, stressing the word. "I'll go just go to class, Kaila Shasha Poo. See you at lunch!"

"See ya, baby!" I shout after him. The girls eye me and roll their eyes at me. Like I care. I roll my eyes back at them and see Collins glaring dagger at me. I give him a smirk and wave at him, just to tease him. He shots me another glare and starts to walk away when I grab his hand. He quickly pulls his hand out of my soft grip and glares at me. "Whoa, cool yourself, lover boy. I need to tell you something. Let's ditch class."

"Why would I ditch class with you?" He snarls.

"Well, if you don't want to know Kevin's secret then..." I falter, taking a strand of my hair, toying it with my finger. He looks at me, narrowing his eyes, like he's studying me. "Okay, bye."

"Wait!" He says as he grabs my hand. "Let's ditch class." I give him a grin.

»Kevin Kyle Sutherland

I'm late. I'm totally late for my class. When I get there, as I barge inside Mrs. Jones class, she immediately gives me a glare and I take my seat. Mike, John, and Noah are here. But the next chair beside me is empty. Collins has ditched school. That, or he's late. I hope it's the latter. Because I want to see him.

I always know I'm gay. It happened when I was 12 years old, when I fell in love with the hottest guy, Collins. It scared the shit out of me. I'm still scared. Not because I can't accept my sexuality, myself. But because there are so many questions running in my mind I can't answer. What if he finds out that I'm gay? What if he finds out that I like him? Would he hate me if he knows? Would he beat the shit out of me if he knows? I know I can defend myself, but when it comes to Collins, it makes me weak. He makes me weak.

But Gloss Kaiser Schlund came. And my head gone crazy about him. He's almost perfect. Dadadadammmnn. I like him. I thought, when he found out that I'm gay, he would freak out, beat the gayness out of me, and preach me, but no, he accepted me. He said he's honored because a guy like me could like him. It's a relief to know that. I'm afraid to come out of the closet. If I came out, I would have to deal with Mom, Dad, Noah, Jocks, and Collins. But right now, I'd like to keep it a secret. Just for now.

»Collins Hemfield

I'm still not trusting her. Looking at her, studying her every move, I can't find a reason to not trust her. To me, she just screams trouble. I know that she's not after Kevin. I like Kevin since last year. He was playing dodge ball with the kids. He was sweating. And my heart started to beat faster just the sight of him being sweaty. It just did. All of a sudden. Without any notice. Without my permission. After that day, I've been having wet dreams about him. God. I so want him, to shove my mine me in his hole. My briefs tightened. God, I'm having a boner just because I thought of fucking him.

"Okay, gay boy, we're here." Kaila says as we stop at the empty classroom. This classroom hasn't been used, because it's new. I glare at her, ready to lunge myself at her, but fight against it. I don't want to hit her, but she's making me. "Oh puh-lease, don't be irritated. I know you like Kevin Kyle Sutherland." I freeze. How the hell did she know? What the fuck? I'm going to kill this girl, bury her so my secret would not spill. The last thing I want to happen is Kevin hating me just because I like him. "First of all, don't be shocked. I have eyes. And I always see you giving Kevin lusty looks. Nobody notices. Because you only look at him when the crowd isn't watching, when your friends aren't watching, and especially, when Kevin isn't watching you."

"What the actual fuck are you talking about?" I growl, denying what she said. It's true. I always look at Kevin with lustful eyes. I want to take him, to feel him. But that's not going to happen. I want to punch this girl so bad she's going to die.

"Puh-lease," she says sassily. "You like him. It's obvious. Don't deny. Plus, I have a secret to tell you."

"Shut up, I don't like Kevin." I snap, glaring at her. "And I'm not gay. As you can see, I'm straight." I gesture to myself, to my sexy body. "What's the secret?"

She studies her green nails, looking at them with a sudden interest. "The secret is, Kevin Kyle Sutherland is mine. He's only mine." She states and smirks at me.

I see red. The blood inside me is boiling, my veins are pulsing. Fuck. He's no one else's but mine! Kevin is only mine! Fuck. I'm going to fucking kill this girl. I lunge at her, gripping her shoulders, looking at her in the eyes, telling her that I can be a devil.

"Listen here, you fucking bitch, Kevin is mine and only mine. So back off!" I seethe, pushing her rather harshly. I don't care if she's a lady. I hate her. I fucking hate her! I look at her. But a hint of fear or any emotions isn't present at her face. Oh, the only thing that is present is the smug expression.

"'Bout damn time!" She says, fist pumping the air. "I know you like him. Don't worry, I'm not after your man. Plus, that's not the real secret."

What the fucking, freaking fuck?

"The real secret is, Kevin's gay too." What the fuck fuck fuck? Am I hearing her correctly? Kevin. Gay? What the hell. "In fact, he likes you too."

"Stop messing with me, you little bitch." I say, ready to punch her.

"Okay," she says simply and turns around, ready to walk away. What? She's not going to tell me the real secret? How dare she leave me hanging? I run after and grab her wrist, turning her around. She smirks. "What? I thought you wanted me to stop messing with you?" She asks innocently. I groan.

"Tell me," I groan.

"Okay. Gloss, Kevin, and I were having a sleepover. He confessed to us that he's gay, that he likes you. I told him that you're gay too, but he didn't believe me. He still doesn't. He thinks you're straight. And he's ready to give up." She says, looking at me with a serious expression. I search for her eyes but they tell the truth. Kevin likes me back? Kevin is about to give up on me? "You better hurry, Collins." She says, placing a palm on my arm. I eye it.

"What do you mean I better hurry?" I ask her.

She sighs. "Kevin is starting to like Gloss. I'm sure as hell you've noticed it. And Gloss... I think he's starting to like him back. Last night, they kissed. The fact that Gloss wasn't disgusted only proves that he's starting to like Kevin."

"Are you sure about that?"

"I am," she says, giving me a smile. "Now, go get your man." She's walking away, out of the room, when I call her.

"Kaila!" I shout, making her stop, her hand is about to reach the locked knob. "You're not a bitch after all. Thank you." She just smiles at me. I return the smile. She goes off.

I decide to ditch my classes. Thinking of Kevin liking me back is making me feel heaven. I've been wanting him, lusting after him, but knowing I couldn't be with him sent me to the edge. I was always sexually frustrated because of Kevin. So I did the only thing, banged the ladies who wanted me. But now, I know I have a chance. But knowing he's about to give up on me is enough to break my heart, but I choose to believe that we'll be together. That Gloss and Kevin will never be together. I text Kevin, telling him to come over my house. He replies back immediately, telling me that he will.

As I pace back and forth in the living room, I can feel the excitement bubbling inside me. It's only 7:24 in the evening, and my parents are not here. They are at some friend's house, partying. The door bell rings. I wipe my clammy palms on my jeans. I open the door wide, revealing the sexy Kevin Kyle. He smiles at me and my heart quicken its pace. He's wearing a black button-up shirt that hugs his chest, his muscles, perfectly, matching it with blue jeans, and a black converse. His hair is in its usual style; fahawk. God, he's so sexy. I let him come in and I shut the door. I ask him if he wants something but he only shakes his head. I lead him to my bedroom and my breath hitches, realizing something. We are completely alone.

"So..." He starts, looking at me.

"I ditched class because something urgent came, and I haven't had the chance to know our assignments, so let's do it together?" I say nervously, almost rambling. My hands are starting to shake. Good thing he didn't notice. He nods and asks me a paper. We decide to start on English homework. We need to write a poem; a romantic poem. We take a seat, beside each other, and do our homework. Since he's left-handed, our arms are brushing and it's sending spark all over my body. About 10 minutes, I stop thinking about poem and purposely graze my arm against his. He shivers. I smirk. I look at him with lustful smile, watching him write. I put my free hand on my already hard êrèction, rubbing it slowly. I graze my arm against his again and he looks up and sees me.

»Kevin Kyle Sutherland

He looks at me with lustful eyes and I look back. I notice that his left hand is moving. He's...he's rubbing his dïck! My breath hitches when Collins touches my arm, rubbing it. My heart suddenly booms faster against my chest. He then moves his hand to my growing érêction, and start rubbing it. I let out a moan and gasp as he squeezes it. Why is he doing this? Why? Why? Why?

I can't think properly as he keeps rubbing, squeezing my throbbing dîck. He grabs my hand and lead it to his front. He's hard just like me. He guides my hand up and down, rubbing his hard díck through the thick fabric of his jeans. He leans down and kisses my lips and all kinds of fireworks explode inside my stomach all at once. Why is he doing this to me? Does he like me? Does he want me like the way I want him? So many questions I can't answer. So many questions that only Collins can give answers to those.

I let out a whimper as I feel a warm skin and I realize it's his hard mêmbër. He makes me stroke it so I do it, slow and sensual. He then unbuttons my jeans and slips his hand inside my boxers as he kisses me. He starts stroking me. He pulls away and grabs the back of my neck, pulling me down to meet his erection.

"Suck me, Kevin." He demands, eyeing me lustfully. "Suck me hard!" He then bucks his hips and his hard mèmbér slaps my face. I give him a grin and swirl my tongue around his head. He gasps. I've never sucked a díck before, but I always know how to do them. The girls sucked me. So I have an idea. Then I take him fully in my mouth. He tastes good. Collins tastes freaking good! His cóck has a velvety and smooth skin, pre-cum leaking on the slit and I flick my tongue at it. It tastes sweet with a hint of bitterness, which makes me suck him harder. He groans out of pleasure as I deep throat him. "Yeah, babe. Take that huge cóck of mine." He breathes. I watch him with my eyes and see his eyes are shut, his mouth open. I concentrate on sucking him. He immediately grabs me by my armpits and lifts me and captures my lips. He stands up, lifts me, and throws me on the bed. Damn it. He's so hot. I don't care if he's a dominant, I want him. He takes all of his clothes and accessories and takes off mine. Now we are both naked, my breath hitches at the sight in front of me. Collins is so freaking hot! He has lots of muscles. And it's hella sexy. His pecs are strong, glistening with sweat running to his six pack abs. His darkish nipples are very appealing. I want to suck, nibble, bite, tug, and toy it. My eyes land on his big, huge, thick beautiful cóck, black pubic hair surrounding it and on his balls. Damn. What a turn on. He starts to stroke himself slowly as he gazes at me. We just stare at each other before he leans down and takes me in his mouth. I gasp at the warm feeling of his mouth around my throbbing dìck. I let out a cry and a whimper when I feel a finger slips inside my hole. Collins sucks me harder, taking me as far as he can. Suprisingly, he deep throats me. Dadadadadadammmnn. He then slips another finger at me and I groan, then he deep throats me again. The feeling of his fingers inside me is uncomfortable. Then he adds another finger and I cry in pain. He deep throats me again and I moan in pleasure. Then I whimper when he hits my prostrate. He pulls away and crawls on top of me, his mèmbèr making contact with mine and I hiss in pleasure. He captures my lips and kisses me passionately. Without warning, in one swift move, like a god damn stealth he is, he puts my legs on his shoulders and shove his big cóck inside me.

"Fuck!" He groans and I cry in pain. "Sshh, baby. Just relax."

"Fuck you, Collins!" I cry. He then moves, thrusting in and out of me and I whimper. God, I feel so full. My back is aching, and my hole is aching too!

"I know you want my cóck buried deep inside you, Kev." Collins breathes as he keeps pounding in and out of me. He doesn't slow his pace. He doesn't care if I'm hurting or not. But I don't care, too. The pain reminds me that this is really happening, that this is not a dream. "God, tell me you want my cóck, tell me!" He shouts as he pounds harder. A tear slips out of my right eye as I keep whimpering. "Damn it, fucking tell me that you want my fucking huge cóck!" He shouts at me, his hips slapping against mine. He's getting harder and harder. God, he's so huge and thick I feel like I'm gonna break into two! "Why don't you tell me you want my fucking huge cóck buried deep inside you?!" He shouts as the bed starts to move. Fuck, he's pounding me so hard that the bed is now moving. And it freaking hurts. I can't answer him because I keep whimpering.

"Yes!" I shout forcefully. "I want your fucking cóck buried deep inside my ass!" He smiles at me seductively and takes my díck around his palm and starts stroking me, matching his thrusting pace. "Fuck, Collins. I'm going to cùm!"

"Not yet, baby." He breathes, his voice husky and sensual. "Let's cùm together." I nod at him as he yells my name. Then he cùms inside me, spurting the walls of my hole, filling me with his essence. I cúm all over my chest. Collins pulls out of me and I wince in pain. Shit, my hole and back are aching real bad. He lays beside me, turns around, and hugs me, kissing my neck. "God, I've been wanting to do that to you, to take you." My breath hitches and my heart beats erratically at his confession. "I like you, Kev. I want you so bad."

"I like you, too, Collins." I say simply. He kisses me full on the lips and grabs the duvet, spreading it on top of us. He kisses me again on the lifts and hugs me. I drape my arm over his torso and kiss his sweaty chest. Then we sleep.

**********

Word count: 3,209.

Damn. Hot bonus chapter for y'all guys. Thanks for reading this intense chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4M 378K 41
Quiet and anxious, Myles is a bundle of nerves entering his sophomore year of high school after being homeschooled for years. With his supportive, ol...
586K 4.8K 10
Just a collection of boyxboy oneshots I made! Happy reading! :) *** These stories contain romance between two boys. If you're not okay with that then...
394K 15.1K 28
*DISCLAIMER: I WROTE THIS DURING A TIME WHEN MY WRITING WAS NOT VERY GOOD. IF THINGS SEEM AS IF THEY ARE NOT THOUGHT OUT PROPERLY THAT IS WHY Colin w...
1M 42.5K 48
[BOOK #3 OF MISTER SERIES] With the goal of making his company the world's best company in the whole wide world, Josh Heid Thompson always st...