Falling In Love With Mr. Step...

By OralKel

[BOOK #1 of MISTER SERIES] God of Sexiness. That's what Noah's friends, and the entire student of his school... More

Synopsis
2020 / 2022 UPDATE
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
Chapter 2: Anniversary
Chapter 3: Start Of Something New
Chapter 4: Pranks
Chapter 5: Payback Time
Chapter 6: Sweet As Sugar And Everything Nice
Chapter 8: Team Poo Poo
BONUS CHAPTER #1
Chapter 9: Eenie Meenie
Chapter 10: Shake It Off
Chapter 11: Don't Go Taylor Swift
Chapter 12: Let's Blame The Cola
Chapter 13: 'Cause Baby You're A Firework
Chapter 14: Wannabe Taylor Swift
Chapter 15: Judge The Suspect
Chapter 16: The End Of One
Chapter 17: Back To Own Track
Chapter 18: It's Wonderful To Fall
Chapter 19: Quadruple Date
Chapter 20: I'm Burnin' Up
Chapter 21: You Are In Love
BONUS CHAPTER #2
Chapter 22: Cola Lovers
Chapter 23: Cheesyness Overload
Chapter 24: The Date - Part 1
Chapter 25: The Date - Part 2
Chapter 26: The Date - Part 3
Chapter 27: Darkest Time
Chapter 28: Falling Down
Chapter 29: This Is Not A Game
Chapter 30: Forgotten Love
Chapter 31: Crazy In Love
Chapter 32: Invading My Mind
Chapter 33: Hate To Love You
Chapter 34: Falling In Love With My Step-Brother
Announcement: New Series!

Chapter 7: Flick, Spark, Burn

67.9K 2.2K 2K
By OralKel

Warning: This chapter contains a sexual intercourse. Just an alert.

**********

Chapter 7
Noah Gerald Sky
Flick, Spark, Burn

Shooting up on my bed, inching away from the bed, I looked at it with shock. There were tubes of ice on my bed, and it was splashed on me by... Gloss. I saw red. I was trying to be calm, because I somehow knew I deserved this, because I knew I did something wrong too. So now, we're even. But he was mocking me, pushing me to my limits. I launched myself on him out of madness. I didn't want to hurt him again, but he was making me. When our body collided, I let out a gasp because it knocked the air out of me. But as I gazed down on his green eyes, it felt like my chest was once again, became empty. I couldn't breathe. I just stared at him. I could feel his body shaking as he gazed back at me. For a moment, nobody moved, as if we're glued to each other, as if we're lifeless. He licked his lips nervously, and now that I noticed it's pinkish and full, too glossy. I nearly chuckled at the thought but his lips are to die for.

It all broke when Genny called us. We jumped out of each other, still breathless. He said something to me, more like rambled, and then got out of my room. The tube ices were forgotten, as if it didn't happen at all. My heart was beating so fast, pounding hard against my chest. I felt hot. So I took a shower. A cold one.

School is boring. It's always like that. Kevin has been spacing out a lot. But no other points it out. We just stay quiet.

When I was walking, I saw Kevin talking to... Gloss. And I felt angry all of a sudden. Why was he talking to that annoying junior; annoying step-brother? The blood in my flesh was boiling like a lava inside the volcano, ready to erupt. They were talking. And they were smiling at each other. And they were touching! Kevin was uncomfortable, but so was Gloss. But they managed to get out of that zoned and shared a smile before they parted.

I'm pissed. Remembering last night and the earlier events is causing me to get pissed even more. The jocks notice my attitude for today, but choose to ignore it. The chair across from me is empty. It's Kevin's seat. Now where the hell is he? He's supposed to be having lunch with us! I notice Collins is looking for something, more like someone, his eyes flickering to the cafeteria then to Kevin's empty seat. I guess he's wondering where Kevin is, too.

Fortunately, Kevin appears at the door. But he came out of junior's hallway. Scrunching my nose up in confusion, figuring why he used that hallway (he's a senior!), Gloss opens the door and both him and Kevin high-five. They both chuckle and my attitude goes wrong now. Since when are they buddy-buddy to each other? Collins sees them and glares at Gloss. But that makes me even angrier. How dare he shot Gloss a glare made of daggers? Kevin and Gloss just keep laughing at each other and as they near us, they say see ya later with each other.

"Good luck, KK!" Gloss cheers, grinning from ear to ear at Kevin. KK? What the actual fuck? Seriously. Kevin. He gave his nickname to Gloss? I thought he didn't want that nickname!

"God, you're such an asshole!" Kevin yells through laughs. They are grinning from each other. Gloss smiles, a rare smile that seems to radiate the surroundings around him, at Kevin. Why is he smiling at Kevin? He doesn't smile at me like that! In fact, he only frowns when he sees me. As always, Gloss' green eyes land on my blue ones and his smile falters, turning into a frown. But then he smiles again as he shifts his gaze towards Kevin. I hate Kevin all of a sudden.

"What's with that?" Collins says as soon as Kevin takes a seat across from me. Collins voice is full of irritation. He has a frown expression on his face as he looks at Kevin, waiting for his answer. I lean in, interested. I want to know what's with them and they are both being buddy-buddy with each other.

"Nah, we just talked. He's fun and cool." Kevin says nonchalantly, smiling. His bright smile is making me squint my eyes in suspicion. "He introduced me to Kaila. She's also cool." He shrugs.

Then we all shut up. The jocks are talking about the upcoming party. They say they are excited to see some girls and to fuck some. Rolling my eyes, Chelsie plops down on the seat next to me and kisses my cheek. I'm frustrated right now, but Chelsie can make it gone.

"Babe, what's wrong?" Chelsie asks me as she caresses my cheek with the back of my hand.

I lean down and whisper in her ear so no one but her can hear it. "I'm sexually frustrated right now. You wanna come later at my house?" She gives me a smirk and nods eagerly. Genny and Dad are going to a trip. Business trip for 2 days. So they'll be gone for 2 days. That means the house is free except for the maids. And Gloss. Dad doesn't want to leave Genny, so he always brings her to his trips. Genny sometimes tries to protest but Dad, being a thick-headed man, always insists. Genny can't help but to join him. Well, I've heard Gloss will go to someone's house. Probably to Kaila's. Kevin spaces out again.

+++

Waiting impatiently for Chelsie to come, I watch a cartoon on TV in the living room. The cartoon is Spongebob Squarepants. I'm a kid at heart. The maids are already gone. Since their homes are just near mine, Dad decided to let them go home every time their works are done. So I'm the only one at the house. Dad left a note, telling Gloss and I that they'll come back after 2 days, that we're not allowed to have parties in this house. We both ignored it.

The doorbell rings and I happily run towards the front door, swinging it open. In front of me is Chelsie. God, she's so darn beautiful. I take a step aside to let her in and so she does. She gives me a wink and I shut the door. Wasting no time, I lead her to my room. As soon as we get inside my room, after I lock the door, I push her on the wall and kiss her rather harshly. Her lips on mine feel intense.

She moans against my mouth and that makes me groan. As I kiss her, I put my palms on her breasts, massaging it. She lets out a deep moan and I tug her tight green t-shirt, throwing it God knows where. I take my shirt off to. My room is in thousand degrees, sweat starting to form on my body. I lean down and grab Chelsie's legs to wrap around my waist without breaking the intense kiss. I throw her on the bed, making her bounce. She grins seductively at me and I capture her lips again.

I take her short shorts. Her panty is already wêt. She takes my pants off, including my boxers, hastily and my côck springs proudly, slapping on my hard abdomen. I take her bra off of her. I take her nîpple in my mouth as my hand toys with her other nïpple. She moans again. Smirking, I let my free hand inside her panties, rubbing her already wet pûssy. I finger her and she lets out a seductive groan.

"Sixty-nine, babe." Chelsie says as she stands up to change our positions. I grin at her and lay down. She hovers on top of me, her face facing my dick and I'm facing her pùssy. Her warm hands wrap around my hard êrêction and I let out a moan. She puts a finger on my head, teasing it. The feel of her fingers around my dïck is enough to make me cûm, but I fight against it. Then she sucks my êrêction and I eat her püssy. I put my tongue inside her püssy, roaming around inside. She tastes damn good.

The frustration is nearly fading away, so we just continue to eat each other's private. God, she sucks so darn good. Then we stop and then demands me that she wants me deep inside her. I smirk at her. She gets up and hovers on top of me again, capturing my lips.

Without any thought, I flip her on her back and grab her legs, placing it on either side of my head; on my shoulders. Then I shove my hard dïck deep inside her and she lets out a cry of pleasure.

"Baby, you want my côck deep inside you." I say huskily, thrusting in and out of her. "Say it you want my cöck, say it!" I demand, pounding harder.

"Yes, baby! I want your big cõck deep inside me!" She breathes. "Oh God, baby! Go faster!" I oblige. God, her pússy is so darn wet.

"You feel so damn good, baby." I pant as I pound harder and harder. "You're so wet. God, I'm gonna make you swallow my cüm. I wanna fuck your mouth so darn hard! My big cöck wants to be inside you so bad, Chels!"

"Yeah, babe! Harder, faster, deeper!"

Nearing my climax, I pound faster, not wasting time. I can feel my semen gathering in my balls, ready to spurt out of my cóck. I know we're not wearing protection, but I want to feel her so bad. Our hips continue to slap, the room is filled with the scent of our sex, filled with moans, groans, pants out of pleasure.

"Babe, I'm gonna cúm!" I say as I keep getting faster and faster then as I'm about to shoot my load, I pull out of her and jerk myself as she sucks me. I grab the back of her head using my free hand and she bobs her hand up and down my cóck, her tongue swirling around my head. "Baby!" I shout as I cüm inside of her mouth. She swallows it and that almost makes me hard again. I kiss her lips once again and we both fall asleep.

The frustration is now gone.

**********

Word count: 1,756.

Thank you for reading my stories. I know this is very naughty chapter, but don't worry, it's very near now. Hm. Thanks!

Also, thank you for supporting my other stories. I know that I still have lots to write.

I'm sorry if I'm not updating my other stories, but right now, my priority is this. In fact, I've been wanting to write this story but I chose to write 'TORTURED BY MY PROFESSOR' first because I liked it better than this. But anyways, tomorrow, I'll write the next chapters of my stories. So don't worry. I promise. :)

Thanks!

Do you want my Kik account? Just message me if you want to know! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

405K 17K 13
My books are written explicitly for a MATURE AUDIENCE. There will be some instances/scenes/suggestions of sexual acts and will portray gay relations...
610K 22.4K 33
[BOOK #4 of MISTER SERIES] Chad has always been the goody-two-shoes. He always makes things right and always has a positive mind. He does h...
2.5M 96.1K 51
If there's one thing that's certain in Noah Quinn's life, it's that he absolutely hates Jace Jackson. Like, all consuming, burning, passionate hatred...
10.4M 378K 41
Quiet and anxious, Myles is a bundle of nerves entering his sophomore year of high school after being homeschooled for years. With his supportive, ol...