Falling In Love With Mr. Step...

By OralKel

[BOOK #1 of MISTER SERIES] God of Sexiness. That's what Noah's friends, and the entire student of his school... More

Synopsis
2020 / 2022 UPDATE
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
Chapter 2: Anniversary
Chapter 3: Start Of Something New
Chapter 4: Pranks
Chapter 5: Payback Time
Chapter 7: Flick, Spark, Burn
Chapter 8: Team Poo Poo
BONUS CHAPTER #1
Chapter 9: Eenie Meenie
Chapter 10: Shake It Off
Chapter 11: Don't Go Taylor Swift
Chapter 12: Let's Blame The Cola
Chapter 13: 'Cause Baby You're A Firework
Chapter 14: Wannabe Taylor Swift
Chapter 15: Judge The Suspect
Chapter 16: The End Of One
Chapter 17: Back To Own Track
Chapter 18: It's Wonderful To Fall
Chapter 19: Quadruple Date
Chapter 20: I'm Burnin' Up
Chapter 21: You Are In Love
BONUS CHAPTER #2
Chapter 22: Cola Lovers
Chapter 23: Cheesyness Overload
Chapter 24: The Date - Part 1
Chapter 25: The Date - Part 2
Chapter 26: The Date - Part 3
Chapter 27: Darkest Time
Chapter 28: Falling Down
Chapter 29: This Is Not A Game
Chapter 30: Forgotten Love
Chapter 31: Crazy In Love
Chapter 32: Invading My Mind
Chapter 33: Hate To Love You
Chapter 34: Falling In Love With My Step-Brother
Announcement: New Series!

Chapter 6: Sweet As Sugar And Everything Nice

68.7K 2.5K 1K
By OralKel

Chapter 6

Gloss Kaiser Schlund

Sweet As Sugar And Everything Nice

I've been avoiding Noah Gerald Sky this last week. I haven't spoken up to him, even though I wanted to snap, shout, and punch him. I chose to ignore him. I have had enough, more than enough. He's as cold as ice. His bullshits and stuffs, I can't handle it anymore.

So I chose to seal my mouth, ignore him, and pretend that he doesn't exist in my world, that he's just a figment of my imagination, that he's just Satan in disguise ruining my rainbows and shits dreams. Richard has been doing great on treating me as his real son. Mom is too happy for that. Noah has tried to talk to me, but my plans have been organized. He dropped down the apologies and went back to ignoring me. We're just ignoring each other. The boys have been lining up on Kaila. Sometimes, they go to me just to get Kaila's number. Kaila became popular, beating Chelsie Miles, the 'was' hottest and prettiest girl of Sky International High School. Actually, she was titled that because she's dating Noah. But Kaila has garnered the real attentions of guy of the school. If she weren't my best friend, I would have screwed her. But no, she became my best friend. And I'm glad for that.

"Honey, can you please wake Noah up?" Mom says as she puts a plate of cheese bread on the table. The aroma of it fills my nose and my stomach grumbles. The scent of the new baked cheese bread is making me weak. Daammmmn. "Please, Honey. Wake him up." I groan. Standing up, my chair nearly falling, I walk lazily out of the dining area to go upstairs to wake the devil himself. Richard chuckles at me and I stuck my tongue out on him.

My phone rings. It's Kaila. I answer it immediately.

"Good morning, Glossy Poshi Poo!" She chirps happily. "Are you going to pick me up?"

"Yeah,"

"You sound down,"

"Yeah,"

"Tell me the problem!" She shouts at me. I have to take the phone inches away from my ear so I wouldn't get deaf.

Groaning, I tell her, "Mom told me to wake Noah up. And I don't want to!" I whine.

"I just had a light bulb moment!" She announces. I immediately grin as soon as I hear her announcement. Usually, when she says that, she has an evil plan. She knows I hate Noah. She knows that Noah is my step-brother. She knows that Noah is a dick. She knows that Noah needs to be punished. Ha. "Why don't you wake him up with a bucket full of ice? A counter attact of what he did to you 1 week ago. After all, everybody hates cold in the morning!"

"Good evil plan, Kaila Shasha Poo! I'll do it now. Thanks! And oh, I'll pick you up! Just wait there!"

"Okay, tell me the details later!" She says as she ends the conversation. I grin evilly. Walking back to the dining area, I head to the fridge to grab tube ices. I place it in a bowl. Richard eyes the tube eyes and he grins, giving me a thumbs up. He knows what I'm about to do. Mom just shakes her head at me, but her smile is present on her face. She approves of this too.

Walking up the stairs, it's not boring at all, especially if I'm about to do something will be legend in the future. I enter Noah's room.

Noah is sleeping peacefully. He's not wearing any clothes, only black boxers. My eyes trail down his chest, his hard pecs, his darkish nipples, his abs...6 pack abs, his happy trail connection to his groin. Damn. This guy is hella hot. Oops? It's not right, right? Oh well. It's just nothing. His eyes are shut peacefully, as if he's in a beauty trance. His dark hair is tousled, messy.

Walking towards him, I smirk evilly and pour the tube ices on him. As it lands on his chest, neck, abdomen, and face, he immediately jumps out of bed and glares at me, his nose flaring.

"You..." He seethes, his face red from angerness. "What the fuck!" He shouts. For the first time, it's the only time I've seen Noah burst out from angerness. He's trying to keep his composure, but I'm pushing him.

"Yeah, me. And what do you mean what the fuck?" I joke innocently, like I haven't heard the word 'fuck'. He snarls at me and runs towards me. For a full minute, we are just running around his room, him trying to catch me. We stop for a while, to breath, to get air to fill our almost empty lungs. We are both panting as we continue to glare at each other.

Then he lunges himself on me and we fall onto the floor. I groan, my back hurts like hell. Noah is on top of me, still glaring. I look at his blue eyes and my breath hitches. I can feel his heart beating faster, like it's about to get out of his chest. Now do I realize that my hands are shaking, my heart beating faster than ever, my body tingling against his touch. He looks at me, his blue eyes seem like a deep ocean that is still undiscovered. A deep ocean that is full of secrets. A deep ocean that seems to be dangerous, but not. A deep ocean that is full of mysteries on the outside but full of wonders on the inside. I can feel the blush creeping up my cheeks, and I try to fight against it. I mean, Noah can get the wrong impressions for that, and right now, I get the wrong impressions myself. He might thought I'm gay, and I have heard to people that Noah is a homophobic dumb jerk. And the last thing I want to happen is me being bullied by Noah. But then again, since I came in this house, Noah has been bullying me.

Noah is still staring at me. The tube ices are starting to melt. I try to cough fakely, but Noah's gaze isn't helping me. And the fact that he's almost naked isn't helping, too. I don't know why it bothers me, it just... does.

I purse my lips and nearly gasp. I saw Noah's eyes flickered on my lips. Or I saw wrong. Did I see it right? Probably not. Mom calls us, and we both jump away at each other. The silence is awkward.

Not taking it anymore, I blurt out, "Mom said wake up and so bye!" Then I get out of his room quickly. My heart is still beating erratically. I try to calm my breathing, but it isn't working. Ignoring it, shaking my head, I get downstairs. Mom just smiles at me and Richard just grins. After a minute, Noah goes downstairs, plops down on the seat, and glares at me. Atta boy. Noah goes back to his normal self. But Noah isn't normal. Should I call a therapist and let them examine Noah? I scrunge my nose up in confusion and all of them; Noah, Richard, and Mom, eye me. I just shake my head at them. Looking away, I can feel Noah's gaze on mine. I gulp, my Adam's apple bobbing, and Noah's eyes flicker to it.

My. Chest. Is. About. To. Explode.

God damn it. What's wrong with me? Is this right? Clearly not. Is this wrong? Clearly yes. Do I know this? Clearly I fucking don't. Eating three cheese breads, I get up quickly and head to my room to take a shower, wear my uniform, and get out of here.

"Soooooooo, how was it?" Kaila asks. She's looking at me with a grin on her face.

"How was what?" I ask.

"Oh, you know, the wake up plan." She says nonchalantly, flipping her brown hair at me, watching her green nails.

"It didn't go very well as I expected." I mumble, then the blush fills my cheeks as I remember the mini incident between Noah and I. Good Lord, please help me to avoid Noah.

She just shrugs and turns away, mumbling about something. She says she will see me later over her shoulder and I shout back at her. As I'm about to walk away, a jock, one of the friends of Noah, appears in front of me. I sigh.

"Look here, jock. Kaila said not to give her number to anyone. You should ask her, not me. I'm not even her manager." I mumble. The jock just chuckles at me.

"Oh no. I'm not after Kaila. I'm looking for you." The jock says. I look at him in shock, then I narrow my eyes at him. Obviously, Noah is planning something not good. He must have sent this jock to beat me up. So I ready my defence stance and glare at him. "Whoa, whoa. I'm not fighting you. I just want to meet you. My name is Kevin Kyle Sutherland. What's yours?"

I look at him, studying him with my green eyes. There's sincerity in his eyes. But Dad said even eyes could be manipulated. But there's something about his light blue eyes I can't quite point. He's telling the truth.

"Name's Gloss. Gloss Kaiser Schlund." I say, shaking his hand. Our shaking hands last for 10 seconds before I clear my throat. He jerks his hand away from me and rubs the back of his neckn, looking uncomfortable. I'm feeling uncomfortable too.

"Sorry. You can call me KK." He offers me and I smile at him.

"You can call me by my name." I offer. We laugh at each other. "Okay, see you at lunch break, I guess."

"Yeah, see ya." He says, smiling at me. I freeze. His smile is beautiful. It's very sincere. I fight myself from staring at his lips and walk away.

Odd.

Kevin Kyle Sutherland aka KK. What's with you?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 47.5K 38
[BOOK #2 of MISTER SERIES] Mickey 'Mike' Hollister has been finding his The One by dating lots of girls. He even dated his best friend's gi...
Tense By kara

General Fiction

4.1M 169K 54
"I love you." "Oh?" "In a non-bro sort of way, y'know? Full homo." ~~~ Kai and Roan are a lot of things. Best friends, football players, straight...
10.4M 377K 41
Quiet and anxious, Myles is a bundle of nerves entering his sophomore year of high school after being homeschooled for years. With his supportive, ol...