The Eternal Flame

Av EPetrovaMikaelson

Elena Gilbert is the Twin Sister of Emily Gilbert but there's a big difference between, Emily's Human while E... Mer

Chapter 1: Intro
Chapter 2: Elijah & Rose
Chapter 3: When Elena First Met Katherine
Chapter 4: Talking With Slater
Chapter 5: Twenty Questions
Chapter 6: One Shock Too Many In A Night & Day
Chapter 7: Meeting The Martins
Chapter 8: Talking Of Becoming Immortal
Chapter 9: A Kiss & A Deal
Chapter 10: Getting Stefan Out Of The Tomb
Chapter 11: John's Our Father!?!
Chapter 12: Telling Elijah about John
Chapter 13: The Tea Party
Chapter 14: Arguing With John & Werewolves
Chapter 15: Witch-Hazel & Property Lines
Chapter 16: The Dinner Party
Chapter 17: Elena Tells Jenna & Talks With Katherine
Chapter 19: He's Alive
Chapter 20: The Sun & Moon Curse
Chapter 21: The Birthmark & The Mikaelson Siblings
Chapter 22: They're Alive
Chapter 23: The Eternal Flame

Chapter 18: Death, Death & More Death To Come

1.4K 43 3
Av EPetrovaMikaelson

"Let me get this straight, you killed Dr. Martin!?!"Elena nearly screamed over the phone to Katherine."Why?"Elena asked, confused as she sat on the bed, a Grimoire laid out in front of her.

"He tried to kill Emily because he and his Son tried to revive Elijah, only for Luka to be burned alive by Damon."Katherine explained as she walked around the grounds of the Boarding house."So to put it simply, the Witch Doctor wanted revenge."

"How did they even find out Elijah was Daggered?"Elena asked as she flipped the page.

"Stefan and Bonbon went to see the Witch Doctor and his Son, thinking they could get them on their side."Katherine stated."The only thing they learned was that Elijah's Witches were looking for a Witches Burial Grounds, filled with a lot of power, enough to kill Klaus. Which I'm guessing you already know."

"I do."Elena said and paused, rereading what she just read."I just wish you didn't kill them. If you can find out where the Burial Grounds are, tell me."

"Will do, love you."Katherine chirped.

"Love you too."Elena said, amused as Katherine hanged up. Putting the phone on the bedside table, the short haired Doppelganger picked up the Grimoire and leaned back against the headboard."Phoenixs, while Immortals, can not be killed, but like the Original Vampires...."Elena trailed off."Katherine's Great-Great Grandfather knew of the Originals, interesting."Elena mumbled to herself curiously."They can be harmed with a special type of Iron."Elena read out loud."If the metal pierces the heart, much like if one of the special Daggers pierces an Original Vampire's heart, the Phoenix will be put into a slumber like death state."Elena read out lout and groaned under her breath, eyes narrowed and lips pursed as she continued reading.

~~~~~ 

"My Mother is here? Isobel?"Elena said questionably."What does she want?"She wondered out loud. 

Elena was at the Lockwood Estate, walking around the study, well, she was actually pacing. She was at the Historical Society Meeting because Carol asked her to be there but she wasn't going accept the check that was for Miranda, Emily was.

"Well, she was bit jealous about the fact that Alaric is dating your Aunt Jenna, so she showed herself to Jenna and now your Aunt is staying on Campus."Katherine explained as she headed to the Lockwood Estate."She's offered your Sister and you a supposed Safe House that has the Deed written in both of your names because apparently word has spread that there is a Human Doppelganger."Katherine explained and Elena paused.

"Nothing about a Witch Doppelganger?"Elena asked curiously.

"No, but there's more. Isobel couldn't get near Klaus."Katherine said leaning against one of the many trees on the Lockwood Property."However, she got near one of the members of his trusted circle. A Witch."Elena scoffed."My thought's exactly. Apparently Klaus will grant my freedom if Isobel and I deliver the Moonstone and your Sister."

"Of course Isobel doesn't truly care about her Daughters lives if she's willing to hand Emily over to Klaus."Elena grumbled, her eyes narrowed."What are you going to do?"

"If I don't do it, I'll never be free, plus, do you actually care?"Katherine asked, eyes narrowed.

"At the moment, no. I told Emily I don't care about her, she can die for all I care."Elena said seriously."Did you find out if the Salvatore's know where the Burial Grounds are?"

"No, but obviously Damon does know where it is."Elena huffed in annoyance."Anyway, Isobel knows that you and I are friends, she wants to meet you."

"She wants to meet me?"Elena echoed and scoffed darkly."Right, she wants to hand Emily over to Klaus, that tells me that she doesn't give a damn and will never give a damn about me, why should I meet her?"Elena asked darkly.

"Don't know, but I told her I'd get you to see her."Katherine stated coolly. 

"Tell her she forget it."Elena said and Katherine sighed in annoyance.

"Fine. I have work to do. See you later."Katherine said cryptically.

"Bye."Elena replied and hung up before Carol came in and told her that it was time. 

Walking into the room filled with people, Elena headed over to the nearest wall, away from Stefan and Emily, who looked at her with wide eyes momentarily before turning their attention on Carol and listened to her speak before Emily came up and took the check. 

Emily started to speak to the Society about Miranda and the Historical Society being Family and that the woman would have been honoured, only to be cut off by the sound of thumping. 

Elena looked over at where Stefan was and looked passed him, out into the hallway and saw a body. Everyone started mumbling and left the room after Stefan did. Elena looked at Emily, who stared back at her in confusion. 

Before the twins could follow though, Katherine came out of nowhere and stood in Emily's way, causing Emily to noticeably tense up while Elena frowned.

"Nice dress."Katherine said coolly before grabbing Emily and prevented her from screaming."Mind if I borrow it?"Katherine asked.

"Kath-HMM!?!"Elena was cut off by someone covering her mouth and was whooshed away.

~~~~~

Elena silently groaned as she and Emily woke up to hearing;"He wanted the Moonstone and he wanted you."Sitting up, the twins looked at each other in confusion but stayed quiet for most of the trip. 

Where ever it was that the Compelled Human and Isobel were taking them, it seemed to be a Cemetery. When they came to a stop, the Human got out of the car and opened the back door to let the three Petrova's out. 

"Just because you can't be Compelled, girls,"Isobel said as she got out first, followed by Emily and Elena."doesn't mean I can't force you to come with me."Isobel said as she came to a stop, waiting for the twins to follow her.

"So is that what happened?"Emily asked."You were Compelled to betray Katherine?"Emily questioned Isobel while Elena stared at the dark haired Vampire with narrowed eyes.

"If I was,"Isobel said as she started walking again."I couldn't tell you."Isobel stated.

"So you lied. You did find Klaus, didn't you?"Emily questioned her while Elena stayed silent, deciding that she'd rather listen to the conversation between the two who knew each other."He knows where Elena and I are now."

"He knows where you are, not Elena. I'm sure you know he wouldn't care about a Petrova Witch."Isobel corrected Emily, who pursed her lips.

"Are you taking us to him?"Elena asked, choosing to ignore how coldly Isobel was speaking to Emily and of her.

Emily huffed childishly as they came to a stop in front of a tombstone."What is this?"Emily asked as Isobel bent down and moved the fallen leaves out of the way, revealing to the girls that it was her own name.

"My parents"Isobel said, sighing as she stood back up and put her hands back in her pockets."your grandparents."She looked at them before looking back at the tombstone and Elena and Emily shared a look then looked at Isobel."They put it here when it became clear that the police weren't going to find my body."She looked back at the girls, who stared back at her with narrowed eyes filled with confusion."They visit every week and they bring flowers"She shook her head."even though there's no one buried here. The Isobel they knew is dead."Isobel said without a hint of remorse in her voice."So maybe there's a part of me that's buried here. The Human part. The part that I abandoned when I-When I chose to become a Vampire."Isobel explained as Elena and Emily looked down at the tombstone."The part that used to dream"A small, cold happy smile appeared on her face as she looked at Elena then at Emily."about the day that she would know her Daughters."

Unshed tears formed in Elena's eyes."What?"She asked softly as she and Emily, who's eyes hardened, turned to face Isobel.

Isobel shrugged."Instead, you got to meet the other part. The part that would betray her own flesh and blood."She stated before her phone went off. They watched as she answered the phone."Yes."Isobel said to whoever was talking to her. Emily turned away while Elena watched Isobel with a cold look in her eyes."Let her go?"Isobel echoed questionably and Emily turned back to look at Isobel with a confused look on her face while Elena raised an eyebrow."I'm done?"She asked before sighing and ended the call.

"Who was that?"Elena and Emily asked softly in unison.

"I'm so sorry, Emily, Elena."Isobel said, looking between her Daughters."I was such a disappointment to you, Emily. I'm sorry you never got the live you deserved, Elena. I wish I could have given you to another Family if I knew Grayson and Miranda, and even your Father were going to treat you so poorly."They watched in shock as she ripped her Daylight Necklace off and died screaming in the sunlight, in front of them. 

Emily silently gasped while Elena looked away, not wanting to watch the woman who gave birth to her kill herself. After hearing Isobel stop screaming and her body fell to the ground, Elena was not expecting Emily to suddenly hug her and bury her face into Elena's shoulder. 

Knowing that her Sister needed to be comforted, and also needed it herself, Elena wrapped her arms around Emily's shoulders, hugging her tightly and hushed her when she heard her twin start to cry.

~~~~~

After a while, Emily called Stefan to come and pick them up and Elena had them drop her off at the Lockwood Estate, where her car was. 

Driving back to Elijah's place, Elena got inside, quickly locking the door behind herself before sliding down onto the ground, gritting her teeth and tried to hold back her sobs.

Her phone went off suddenly and she looked at the Caller ID. Jeremy was calling her. Sniffing and wiping away her tears, Elena quickly wiped away her tears and answered it.

"What do you want?"Elena asked coldly.

"I deserve that."Jeremy said softly and Elena's eyes narrowed. He sounded frustrated, yet upset at the same time."I really need your help."

"I told you-Bonnie's gonna die!"Jeremy cut in and Elena paused.

"What? What do you mean Bonnie's gonna die?"Elena asked seriously.

"We found out where Emily Bennett was killed, the same place as all of those Witches. Bonnie took all of the power they gave her."Jeremy explained."When she uses it on Klaus, it will kill her because she has to use all of the power."He added.

"Fuck."Elena cursed and got up, switching on the lights."Of course it would kill her, Jeremy."

"How do we stop her from dying?"Jeremy asked but Elena didn't say anything so he went on."I know you know how, Elena, please, tell me. I can't lose her!"Jeremy said, almost in tears.

"We can't. There's nothing I can do."Elena stated calmly and quickly went on before Jeremy could say anything."If I had been there when the Dead Witches gave her the power, we could have shared it, that way, no one would have to die. I'm sorry, Jer."Elena said softly and hung up, not wanting to talk to her Brother anymore.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

19.6K 522 19
A girl who has a doppelgänger and a identical younger twin sister. A girl who is a doppelgänger but also a vampire. Well this girl is Olivia Gilbert...
110K 1.6K 52
Emily Gilbert, who is the younger sister of Elena Gilbert finally returns home after two years from her stay in New Orleans. What happens when everyt...
774K 17.3K 38
Amy is Elena Gilbert's older half sister. She left to live with her Uncle John after the accident at Wickery bridge, when her parents died. Now her U...
114 4 15
Elena's little sister goes through some issues finding her first love in a boy who used her, she find sout secrets and makes an oath to protect her s...