Chapter 21: The Birthmark & The Mikaelson Siblings

The trio came into the Boarding House and headed straight to the living room, where they heard fighting."Stop."Emily exclaimed in a firm and furious voice. 

The trio watched as the Brothers stopped fighting and turned to see not only Emily and Elijah in the doorway, but Elena as well. Stefan looked away in shame at having Emily, who was looking between him and Damon with unreadable eyes, see him and Damon like this.

"Now you've invited him in?"Damon snapped at Emily."And you somehow managed to bring your evil twin back?"He added and Elena pursed her lips into a frown.

"It's thanks to my Sister that Elijah and I renewed the terms of our deal."Emily said, surprising Elena and Elijah that she wasn't taking the full credit.

"Really?"Damon retorted sarcastically.

"The two of you will come to no harm at my hands."Elijah spoke up and they looked at him with a look that said there has to be a catch."I only ask for one thing in return."Elijah looked between the Brothers.

"What?"Damon questioned him warily.

"An apology."Elijah stated coolly.

"A what?"Damon asked, looking as if he didn't even know what the word apology means, while Stefan raised an eyebrow at Elijah before the Brothers shared a look.

Stefan sighed before he walked over to the trio."I'm sorry for the part that I played in your death."Stefan said honestly."I was protecting Emily."Emily smiled at Stefan while Damon looked at him in disgust for practically bowing down to the older Vampire."I will always protect Emily."Stefan vowed. 

"I understand."Elijah said before everyone turned their attention on Damon and Emily lost her smile while Elena rolled her eyes, knowing what Damon was about to do when they saw him shaking his head.

"The Sacrifice is going to happen, Damon."Emily said firmly."Bonnie will kill Klaus without hurting herself"Emily looked at Elijah and Elena."and Elijah knows how to save my life."Emily seemed a little smug at that."I told you I'd find another way. And I did."

"Is that true?"Damon asked softly and Elena's eyes narrowed at the look on his face.

"It is."Elijah stated, watching Damon closely.

"And you're trusting him and your evil Sister?"Damon spat, keeping his gaze still on Emily.

"I am."Emily said."And Elena is not evil just because she cares about Elijah."Elena was, once again, surprised that her younger Sister was defending her.

"You can all go to hell."Damon said seriously, angrily, and coldly. The group watched as the blue eyed Vampire stormed out of the room.

"He's angry with me right now."Stefan spoke up, looking back at the trio."But he'll come around."

"Perhaps."Elijah said and Elena scoffed, causing everyone to look at her.

"You seriously believe your dick of a Brother will come around and give Elijah an apology?"Elena said, looking back at Stefan, who winced, realising he needed to apologise to Elena as well."Your Brother, Stefan, incapable doing something decent, unless it benefits only him."

"Elena, I-Save it. I don't want some crappy apology."Elena cut Stefan off sharply, and shook her head.

"I believe it's time we left, seeing as it's getting late."Elijah mumbled loud enough for everyone to hear him. Emily frowned, wishing her Sister would stay at the Boarding House but knew better then to ask her to stay under the same roof as Damon, and she and Stefan watched as the duo left.

~~~~~

When they got back to Elijah's, he wasn't surprised to find that Elena had moved in. To be completely honest, he was inwardly pleased with the fact that she had moved in. 

After preparing dinner, Elijah came into the bedroom to tell Elena, who just had a shower, that dinner was ready, only to freeze at seeing her upper body of her backside, which was naked.