My Baby Boy (Changlix fanfic...

By hyunjins_hairbandd

Felix was always quiet and tried to stay out of everyone's way, but he couldn't seem to stop being the centre... More

Profiles and Disclaimers
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
End

Chapter 61

12.6K 442 1K
By hyunjins_hairbandd

*TRIGGER WARNING*

it had been two days of hell, felix hadn't slept at all, he had been hit, yelled at, abused, and raped, he was laying on the floor of haneul's room, his black eye throbbing, the word on his chest was stinging, he had names written in sharpie all over his legs, he was made to wear lingerie, and only lingerie, and he had been told that haneul's friend was coming over.

he heard the door open and someone yell.

"hey slut, get your filthy ass down here"

felix got up, hardly able to walk from exhaustion, he stumbled down the stairs seeing jae in the doorway, haneul went to get drinks, leaving felix and jae alone, felix dropped to his knees, sobbing.

"j-jae please, p-please help me, im b-egging you, i-i know you h-hate me, but please!"

jae tried to push him off and walk away, but felix took his hand.

"i-i haven't slept, or eaten in t-two days, im g-going to die, jae p-please, please do s-something, anything, please help me!"

haneul walked back in, seeing felix begging at jae.

"fucking slut."

felix moved away, staying on his knees. haneul lifted his chin.

"you want something to eat?"

"p-please!" felix begged, looking up at him.

"too bad, you're fat, loose weight." he snapped back.

felix dropped his head and sobbed.

"han, don't you think this is a bit far?"

"no, he deserves it, he went off with changbin."

"you broke up with him."

"irrelevant, I would keep him as a toy."

"haneul this is really wrong, you can't do this."

"whos fucking side are you on?!"

"im not picking sides, but he's going to die if you keep doing this han."

"shut the fuck up or get the fuck out."

jae looked down at felix.

"no, you need to treat him better."

"i will treat the little brat however I want to treat him."

__

"fuck, we can't find the adress."

"god, who knows what has happened to felix by now."

"do you think he's still alive?"

"dont fucking say that." changbin snapped, his eyes watering.

"if felix has slipped into littlespace, he's going to struggle around haneul.".

"he dares touch my little, god I can't wait to watch him die."

"youre actually going to kill him?"

"yes."

they looked more but struggled to find the exact adress.

"we can't just bust into a random house without knowing whether it's his house."

___

"you're in littlespace aren't you?" haneul yelled in felix's face.

"i-im s-s-sorry!"

"get in the fucking corner now."

felix obeyed, stumbling over to the corner.

*TRIGGER WARNING*

"you think you're fucking cute?!"

"n-no."

"no what?"

"no master."

"who the fuck told you you're cute?"

"my daddy."

"hes not your fucking daddy, he doesn't want you, if he wanted you he would be here, saving you, wouldn't he? he thinks the same as me, you're annoying and pathetic, and nobody wants you, he will be thankful to me that i took you away from him, im so generous."

felix cried harder at the thought that changbin doesn't want him. he was desperate for help, he was breaking and he couldn't handle it. he was snapped out of his thoughts when haneul punched him in the stomach, pushing him to his knees.

"i-i want my d-daddy!" felix whimpered, covering his face.

"you don't have a daddy anymore, you belong to me."

felix curled up into a ball and sobbed harder. haneul threw a vase at him, watching it shatter over felix's head, littering his body in small cuts.

"you know what? you deserve a spanking."

"n-no please!"

"get here now. "

felix sobbed as he obeyed.

"did changbin ever spank you?"

felix nodded.

"u-unless i said th-the safe word."

"and what's the safe word."

"r-red."

"well, I'm going to spank you til you're red, without a safe word."

he pushed felix to lay down on the couch, he pinned him down, before parting felix's legs.

"p-please, please d-don't do this."

"did I say you could speak?"

felix shook his head, bracing himself. haneul slapped his thighs, over all of the degrading words on his skin in black ink, he slapped so hard felix yelled in pain, but he didn't stop there, he didn't stop until every inch of felix's body had been slapped violently, felix was screaming in pain by the time he finished with a harsh slap to felix's face.

"youre a fucking whore, i don't know how changbin put up with your sorry ass for so long."

felix cried harder, hearing that made him believe it, he told himself he was fat, ugly and pathetic, just like haneul said, it must be true, and changbin would never love him.

"daddy loves you so much my prince."

felix ached for changbin, he felt an intense feeling of emptiness in his stomach and only changbin could make it go away.

"i-i want my d-daddy." felix slipped again, begging for changbin.

"you don't have one, if you actually thought you meant anything to him, you're more fucking stupid than i thought, why would changbin go for you, you're fat and ugly, when he could go for your little friends, god they look so much better than you do."

felix nodded through tears, believing every word of it. haneul pulled felix off the couch and onto his knees.

"what are you?"

"daddy's boy." felix remembered changbin's words.

"pathetic." felix replied.

"and."

"fat."

"and."

"worthless."

"so disgusting, i don't know why you thought anyone would love you, i never did, but you're a good fuck, i see why changbin kept you around."

"p-please haneul, please stop, I-I'm begging you, i w-won't tell a soul, just l-let me go home please."

"no princess, you're going to stay here and you're going to be a good, obedient slut for me."

felix whimpered, his whole body stinging from the slaps.

"I-I want t-to go home."

haneul grabbed a marker, then felix's neck, writing the word 'worthless' on his cheek, in the same place that changbin had drawn his pink heart.

"tigers eat handsome princes."

felix could hear the sound of his own giggles as changbin would attack his face with kisses, he cried at the thought that he might never see changbin again. he heard changbin's voice in his head.

"i love you baby boy."

he curled into a ball on the floor, feeling like nothing.

"my friends are here, don't embarrass me, sit on your knees by my chair."

felix crawled there, the word on his cheek smearing from his tears. four men walked in, one of which being jae, the others laughed at felix, but jae's face was stuck in an expression of guilt.

"wow, he really is pathetic." one man chuckled.

"yeah, he looks so dumb, why is he so red?"

"i punished him."

"good on you, objects like him need to be taught obedience."

jae bit his lip, locking eyes with felix as he looked up at jae, silently begging for help.

"jae, stay and keep an eye on the brat, im gonna show the guys what i got to punish the slut, you've already seen it."

jae nodded, the others got up and followed haneul up the stairs, leaving jae and felix alone.

=====
A/N
how're you guys holding up?
im sorryyyyyy
loves you all
❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.2K 651 20
a collection of fluff, angst and smut for all bangchan stans β€’ β€’ this stuff is just for fun and to improve my writing skills #888- oneshots πŸ¦‹
317K 15.6K 40
❝WHEN I SAY TAYLOR YOU SAY❞ ❝i thought i blocked you❞ ❝SWIFT❞
226K 10.5K 34
"B-but I don't h-have a way to pay." "You can pay me with your body, babyboy." Changbin is failing at maths and he is DESPERATE for someone to save h...
246K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...