Our life 2.0

theijxx

Read to find out 😏 Еще

....
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.

30.

114 10 1
theijxx

Icelyn

It was two days after the baby shower and I was on my way to lunch with Amber when Caché called me.

"HEYY, BITCH! What you doing?" She screamed and luckily my phone was connected to the car because she was loud as hell. "I'm going to lunch with Amber."

"Really? Why for? You definitely didn't ask if I wanted to go on a lunch date when just two nights ago you were crying saying I missed you."

"Hormones."

"Your hormones made you not ask me to go out? I'm lost."

"No that's why I was crying over your ugly ass."

"Wow okay great, don't call me when yo ass goes into labor." She hung up and I pulled into the parking lot and noticed Amber sitting at a booth on her phone and from here she looked good. I got out of the car and went to the table.

"You look good Ice." She said biting her lip. "So do you but Amber I'm married and you know that so keep your hands and lips to yourself." She laughed at me and helped me sit down in my seat.

"I'm serious I know exactly how you work I was your first."

"And I was your first they say you never forget your first."

"Yeah I know it's true for me is it for you?"

"I'm here aren't I? Anyway how's life? Besides from what we can see on the internet." I chuckled and picked up my menu. "It's great, you know I've always wanted to be a mom and now I finally am to almost seven kids, you know also having marital problems just like everybody else, but I'm great can't complain how about you?"

"I'm doing great and so is my business, but I'm doing even better since I get to see you again." I rolled my eyes. "Still corny I see, but that's great. The outfit you're wearing or lack there of is yours?"

"Yeah its mine and you never had a problem with stuff like this before what changed?" Held up my hand with the ring on it. "I got married that's what happened."

"Ah I see and that lil video she posted yesterday was cute. Whose idea was that?" Janet released the video of our baby shower yesterday which was also the way we came back out as married to the world. "Couldn't have been mine the whole thing was a surprise remember."

"Mhm, well I've missed you." She reached over and rubbed my arm, but I pulled away and sat back against the booth. "Stop we are done, okay? There is no more us. You can miss me and love me but don't touch me." I grabbed my purse and stood up to leave, but she grabbed me and looked into my eyes. "Look I understand all that but I will never stop loving you and you will never stop loving me just admit it."

"Your right I won't... but I love Janet more. She's my soulmate, you were someone I was with just for a moment don't forget that." I tried to walk away but she pulled me into a hug. "I love you Amber but you're in the past it's time for you to move on, good luck and don't be a stranger." I walked out of the diner and as soon as I hit the sidewalk the cameras started flashing. As bad as I wanted to get in the car and cry I couldn't, but I could feel my phone vibrating in my purse and it was Caché yet again.

"ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY? ICELYN! JANET IS GOING TO KILL YOUR ASS WHEN YOU GET HOME!" I started to back out of the parking lot. "What are you talking about? I didn't do anything."

"They released pictures of you and Amber all boo'd up in the diner!"

"What we didn't even do anything!"

"So the pictures of her touching you, smiling at you, biting her lip while talking to you, y'all staring lovingly into each others eyes, and y'all hugging sure says otherwise." I sighed very loudly and started to panic. "We didn't do anything I promise she tried but I shut it down that's why I left early I didn't even order."

"I'm not Janet I'm not the one you need to explain this too."

"Yo what the fuck! Okay I'm home I'll call you later I might need to come and stay at your hotel tonight after all it is your fault."

"My fault? How was I supposed to know y'all fucked?" I stayed silent for a few seconds. "We did more then that.. she was my first everything Caché, love, fuck and girlfriend."

"Oh your fucked we will be expecting your presence, bye." I walked up to the door and took a deep breathe before I opened the door and luckily the locks weren't changed. "Baby!" I called out but there was no response. "JANET!" She came down the steps mad as hell. "You said you were going to meet a friend, not a girlfriend."

"I didn't meet a girlfriend I met a friend I promise. Janet look I didn't cheat on you I promise, not this time nor will I ever."

"ICELYN I HAVE PROOF!"

"What proof do you have that I fucked her? Huh? NONE! Look I'll tell you everything just come and sit down."

"No Icelyn, you had the nerve to go out with her and have me looking like an idiot. I just posted the video of our baby shower and you go out and do some shit like this! I can't believe you!"

"Janet I got there and she was waiting I sat down and she starts talking about how she missed me and how she still loved me and then she touched me. I moved her hand and went to leave she turned me back around and we just stared at each other I told her I loved and missed her too but I said you were my soulmate my one true love and she was just for a moment and then I HUGGED HER AND LEFT! THAT'S IT BABY I PROMISE. Trust me if I kissed her they would have the pictures and you would know."

"Why would you go?"

"Before she was mine she was my best friend, I missed that."

"Whatever." She said and went to walk back up the stairs. "Baby wait, that's all we do is run, how are we supposed to figure out a solution if you just leave all the time?" She ran down the stairs and got in my face. "ME!?! Last time that I checked you ran to Louisiana and had us thinking you died and left me with three babies and then had a baby!"

"I understand all that and now I know that, that was childish."

"That's all you have to say?"

"Janet I already apologized for that." I said quietly. "But you keep doing the same shit Icelyn! how am I supposed to believe you changed?"

"I just told you everything didn't I?"

"BECAUSE YOU GOT CAUGHT! WOULD YOU HAVE IF YOU DIDN'T?" I didn't respond and she scoffed and went up the stairs. In that moment a feeling all too well came over me, contractions. I was bent over the back of the couch holding my stomach damn near on the ground because the pain was killing me.

"Ouuu shit!" I was now on my knees on the floor and I wanted to scream so bad but no sounds would come out. I grabbed my phone and called Caché and she picked up on the first ring. "How did it go-."

"SHUT UP! I need you to text Janet and tell her I'm in labor and then meet us at the hospital."

"What! Where is she and why do I have to call?"

"She's upstairs but I'm pretty sure I'm blocked. Just hurry up please I can't have the babies at home."

"How do you know you're in labor?"

"I am on my knees hunched over dying from- ahh fuck!"

"Okay I'm going to add her on this call so she can hear you." On the second ring Janet answered. "What Caché?" I made a loud groan and she thought Caché called while having sex. "Really this is why you called me?"

"No that's not me Janet! It's your wife she's downstairs in labor, I'll meet y'all at the hospital!" They both hung up and the next thing I heard was Janet running down the steps.

"Oh my god baby come on let's go!"

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

10.1K 624 35
5.2K 341 11
Read it🤙
9.1K 428 14
Just read! 💕
31.5K 906 58
y'all have to read to find out