π’‚π’•π’•π’“π’‚π’„π’•π’Šπ’π’ | jori βœ“...

Av wheeinight

βπ’π­πšπ² 𝐰𝐒𝐭𝐑 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫, 𝐩π₯𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞.❞ ──── in which they are different yet th... Mer

π€π“π“π‘π€π‚π“πˆπŽπ
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
epilogue
revamping the story!!!

24

2.9K 83 51
Av wheeinight

The upload periods for this book is most likely going to be weekly as I'm focusing more on school.

Hope you enjoy! Sorry for making all of you wait for so long!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jade had awoken before Tori this time. Before climbing out of bed, she placed a quick kiss on Tori's forehead and smiled to herself pleasingly. She climbed out of bed slowly to not wake up the sleeping beauty next to her. She was immediately met with cold air as soon as she crawled out of Tori's warm sheets and back into the real world.

Nothing still felt real; it all still felt like a dream.

She grabbed a sweater from the side that belonged to Tori𑁋to which she continuously forgot to give back to her𑁋and put it on her body over her black tank top. She felt warm again and she loved it. She was wrapped in Tori's warmth.

And her smell.

All she could do was grin widely.

She grabbed her pearphone from the bedside table and made her way out of the dark room and down the stairs. The day had turned into a dreadful Monday; the day that almost every single person hates and the beginning of school week. Even the clouds in the sky seemed to dislike it𑁋they swarmed the atmosphere as if the light had faced away from the Earth and trapped everyone below them in a permanent darkness.

Jade headed down the stairs in a breeze, feeling the cold floor beneath her feet after each step she stook. She swepped her arms over the cold piano for a brief moment before cocking her head to the side and allowing a questionable thought into her head. Stepping into the kitchen, her body went immediately towards the fridge to see what she can retrieve for breakfast.

Loud footsteps suddenly rang throughout the house as if a giant had been summoned. Little did Jade know, but as expected, it was the sound of Trina's heels and Jade furrowed her brows and asked herself why the hell the girl was wearing heels at six in the morning.

"You're gonna wake up everyone in the house with your loud heels," Jade snapped quietly with her back faced towards her. "Why are you wearing heels at six in the morning? Your feet are gonna become weights."

"Because I am practising for my performance at the Christmas show on Friday!" Trina hissed back.

"Like Sikowitz is going to let you perform?" Jade smirked slightly, filling a glass with water and turning around towards the older Vega who was dressed in a sparkling red dress but she can point out the individual goosebumps on her arms.

Trina groaned. "I have my ways of claiming the stage as mine!"

Jade shrugged teasingly and turned back around to face out of the backdoor that led to the outside, but all she could see were large leaves covering her view.

"For sure, for sure." Jade nodded her head sarcastically at the girl who responded with a silent snarl.

Trina absorbed her old expression with a replaced frown on her face, taking off her heels in frustration and placing it on the ground aggressively, a loud echo travelled across the room causing Jade to flinch.

"Jade, I don't understand what your problem is with me." Trina crossed her arms, suddenly looking like a responsible for adult.

Jade placed her glass on the table next to her. "My problem with you is that you're annoying and that you only care about yourself, your reputation, and how others view you. You wanted to be treated as if you're some type of queen, and that's my problem with you. Nothing much to say after that."

Trina took a moment for the not-so-new information to come in. "And𑁋"

"Your singing also sucks," Jade quickly grabbed her water and took in a long sip, as more thoughts about her disliking of Trina swims around her head. "The list goes on, would you like for me to continue?"

"No!" Trina quickly inputted to cut the conversation.

"Good." Jade took another loud sip of her water.

A few long minutes of silence passed as the two girls stood nearly frozen, a few feet apart from each other with awkwardness travelling around them. Jade had been internally suffocating from her impatientness as to when Tori was gonna wake up to save her from this moment.

Trina didn't know whether to walk away, continue to talk, or just continue to stand there like a mannequin. Though Trina had been supportive of Tori and Jade's relationship, she still wasn't all that fond with Jade. And as much as she wanted to walk away and leave them be, she just needed to say something.

"Look, Jade," Trina finally spilled out, feeling her chest relax from feeling like she was inhaling a large breath. "You're dating my sister."

Jade lifted a brow, her eyes slightly widening from discomfort. "And is that an issue or...?"

"No, it's definitely not an issue, I have nothing against both of you being together," Trina shook her head swiftly. "It's just that knowing that my little sister is finally happy just soothes me. All the shit she's been through, and knowing that I'm not always there to be there for her crushes me. And the thing is..."

Jade tapped her foot on the cold floor to steady herself as continued to listen to Trina. Her face always shows to people that she's ignoring them or not listening, but she really was.

"I have no problem with you Jade. Sure, you can appear intimidating and rude and that you scare the living crap out of everyone who partly makes an arguement with you, but I know deep inside you that you care, and you have Tori now, and I'm glad that you both found each other," Trina inhaled a deep breath. "All I ask is for you to keep her happy. You may not believe me, but I do care about her," Trina just let the words out of her mouth. "You can stay here if you need to, make yourself at home. I wish you the best of luck for your relationship with Tori."

Jade's eyes widened as Trina's words floated around her. She felt guilty knowing the fact that she had a pure disliking for Trina, but now it was fading away. How can a mask persona hide such a person so well?

"Thanks, Trina." Jade said, an appreciative tone.

Trina nodded approvingly and started to trot away, just as a sleepy Tori entered into the scene finally.

Jade eyed her first, quickly running towards the stairs and incapsulating her girlfriend in a tight hug.

Tori seemed dazed at first, but leaned into her girlfriend's touch.

"Woah, you seem happy today, what's the big deal?" Tori laughed in the middle of Jade tightly squeezing her.

"Nothing, I just I𑁋" Jade briefly made eye contact with Trina, who delivered her with a proud grin. "I just woke up in a happy mood and seeing you just made it even better."

Tori laughed once again, peeling herself away and meeting her lips with Jade's in an instant, wrapping her arms around Jade's neck and with the Jade's pale arms around her waist.

Trina seemed to disappear out of sight, leaving the two girls out of breath.

Jade sneaked her hand into Tori's, locking her fingers with the brunette's like puzzle pieces.

"Come on babe, let's get ready for school." Jade flashed her a large smile.

Tori smiled to the name.

--

The girls made their way towards the car, throwing their backpacks in the backseat and securing their seatbelts. Trina had already made her way towards the school in her own separate car a few minutes earlier.

As the both of them shut their doors at the same time, silence surrounded them as car felt as if they were in a safe haven from the loud noises outside.

And Tori loved it.

She placed her hand on Jade's as she started to the car.

"So, are we going to be telling them today?" Tori asked and nudged her girlfriend a bit to gain her attention. "You know, about us."

Jade bit her lip slightly, releasing a sigh. "If that's what you want then we'll do it. We'll tell them before it's too late."

Tori smiled and locked her fingers with Jade's. "Whatever the consequence may be, as long as I am with you then I'll be happy."

This caused a wide grin to spread on Jade's face, who leaned over to kiss Tori's soft temple and then to her lips. There was nothing else than a girl like Tori to make Jade feel proud to be herself.

They finally drove their way towards school.

--

Tori and Jade finally arrived at school, both hand-in-hand but pulled apart as they stepped out of the car together. Students were piled in front of the school, looking like paparazzi waiting for a celebrity to come out from nowhere.

Tori leaned in to Jade's ear, feeling her breath against her neck. "Do you see what's going on over there?"

Jade growled lowly, narrowing her eyes towards the large crowd of people and placing her shoulder on Tori's.

"Yes, I do," she whispered back, pulling Tori a bit closer towards her. "Come on, let's go in somewhere else."

Both of them started their way towards another entrance on the side of the school, trying to avoid to be seen by the large group of students in the front of the school. Suddenly, Tori felt something vibrate in her pocket. She was quick to grab her phone to see a text messages from Trina.

Trina: I recommend not stepping outside at the front of the school. Robarazzi's out here and they're trying to bug me and flood me with questions. Go in somewhere else and I'll see you later. Try to avoid their spotlight as much as possible.

Tori shook her head. "Shit."

They both walked until they were fully out of sight as Jade pulled Tori closer to her.

"What's wrong?" Jade stared deep into her eyes as Tori showed her phone to Jade. She scanned the text and pulled back with an angry expression on her face. "Crap, what are we gonna do? They know about us. Fuck, they're gonna be pissed! We need to leave."

"Jade, wait," Tori demanded as Jade faced back towards her with her expression worrisome. Tori stretched her arm and captured Jade's hands into hers, trying to relax her girlfriend as much as possible. "Remember what I said earlier."

Jade scrunched her face up with frustration, wanting to be protest. "But𑁋"

"No," Tori held up a hand for her girlfriend to be quiet. "We need to do this."

Jade's eyes widened angrily. "Do it? In front of all those people? Tori, I'm not doing this."

"Okay," Tori said softly, releasing her grip a little bit on Jade's pale hands. "Then let's find them, and we'll tell them without anyone seeing us."

Jade closed her eyes and let in a deep breath, opening and closing her fists to steady her adrenaline that was racing up and down her veins like cars on a racetrack speeding at over 200 miles per hour.

"Okay."

They both walked hand-in-hand into the school.

--

The plan didn't seem to work out, as nearly every corner were a large group of students staring intently into their phones and knowing they were probably reading some blog that Robbie made about the two of them.

Tori's phone vibrated again, grabbing it from her backpocket and seeing that Trina had sent her a picture of something.

She opened the photo, her eyes immediately going into shock at seeing the photo that was sent to her.

It was a picture of the Robarazzi blog, with a zoomed-in photo of the back of Jade's head facing towards the camera. There was also a red circle that was around the side of Jade, which was a light shade of brown hair at the side.

Tori knew it was her as she closed out of the photo and aggressively placed her phone back into her backpocket.

"I swear I'm going to kill Robbie." Tori muttered to herself quietly as the grudge grew inside of her.

Tori and Jade felt like they were suddenly floating, as if they didn't belong in their current environment. As if they were two shooting stars in the middle of a million meteroids; they didn't have anywhere to go but to run away together.

To escape together.

It was as if in a moment, their world was silent and it was peaceful. But as their paths crossed together, there were millions of things trying to stop them. The loud noises grew near as Tori and Jade stood frozen in place in the middle of the asteroids. Tori couldn't understand a single word they were saying.

Jade didn't feel anything as well as she felt everything crashing towards her. A crowd of people shining the spotlight on them. She felt her anxiety creep up her body like a snake crawling through her veins.

"Is this what friends do?!" A loud roar of a voice came from somewhere in the world. "Is this what friends do?! Lie to each other?! Keep secrets from each other?!"

Next chapter will be out soon.... Maybe tomorrow if I have the time. If not, then somewhere next week. Like I said, school is stressing me out as it's the middle of the school year and that's when everyone is flooded with schoolwork. Thank you to everyone who chose to continue to read to this point, love you all!

Fortsett Γ₯ les

You'll Also Like

29.5K 757 8
Tori x Jade / Victorious Tori is finally living her fantasy- being married and having a family. Except, its not a handsome man that she's married to...
113K 3.5K 30
Everyone needs at least one crazy friend, and it looks like Tori's found hers. A Jori story.
106K 2.6K 26
"I.. I just need to escape all this." I said. "But what if Jade is the escape you need?" Y/N is finally ready to build new relationships after her br...
51.2K 2K 28
Everyone lost something the day she died, but Jade West lost so much more. She treated her like dirt for most of the time she knew her only to find o...