Unprofessional | K.Th√

By Bangtan_sGirl

"This is not a cliché love story remember it Kim Taehyung. I am not a girl who belongs to a poor family and... More

Unprofessional
Prologue: The brightest day
Consequences [1]
Breakfast [2]
Car Ride [3]
Bro & BFF [4]
Shining [5]
Invitation [6]
Uncontrolled emotions[7]
Sketches[8]
Frustrated[9]
Italian [10]
Invited [11]
Dance and champagne [12]
Jealous [13]
Unbuttoned [14]
Working hours [15]
Checklist [17]
Flight [18]
Room [19]
Blanket [20]
Itinerary pt.1 [21]
Itinerary pt.2 [22]
Itinerary pt.3 [23]
Itinerary pt.4 [24]
Prince charming [25]
Good Night [26]
Consent [27]
Touch [28]
Hang out [29]
Tease [30]
Tears [31]
Apology [32]
Unconscious [33]
Shadow [34]
Like a woman [35]
Gun shot [36]
Confessed [37]
Eyes [38]
Guilty [39]
Lilac [40]
Home [41]
Lamington[42]
Ring [43]
Epilogue: Unprofessional
An Announcement

Inevitable offers [16]

13.6K 792 113
By Bangtan_sGirl

By ѕαкυяα

I rang the door bell and the large wooden piece was opened in no time. Sana greeted me with a warm smile. I greeted her back but my mind was searching for someone's presence.

While opening my shoes my mind kept going towards the shoe rack, unconsciously looking for a specific black dress shoe which was not there. I sighed to myself. I know I want to avoid him, at all cost but in my heart a small part wants his presence near me. I have become frustrated over my own self, for not sticking to its division.

"Mam would you like to have any warm beverage right now?" Sana asked me as I took a seat in the living room.

"just one cup of earl grey." I told her and she nodded and left.

I looked at my watch; it's only 6:00 pm though; maybe he is busy.

I actually want to stab myself right now for continuously thinking about him, him and only him. I actually prefer to get rid of his thought. Maybe I really need a distraction and some rest.

As I was about to open the TV t watch something the door bell rang, twice. A very little hope sparked inside my mind that it could be Taehyung. Sana went to open the door and I heard some familiar voices.

"Sorry for not informing you earlier and just barging in. I hope you would not mind." It was Seokjin and Eunbin.

"Now you need to inform us earlier to come to your brother's house? I sure would mind. " I asked with a playful sterness. "Please take a sit."

"Where is Taehyung? Hasn't he came from office already?" Seokjin asked.

"Maybe something urgent came up in the office, will be here soon." I said. The last thing I want is to interact with him in front the eagle eyed Kim couple.

"Oh, before coming here I called him and he said he was already out of the office." Seokjin said frowning.

"Maybe you should call him." Eunbin said and Seokjin took out his phone to dial his number.

"Hello." I can hear his voice through the phone.

"Ya you brat, where are you. I told you we are going to your house and you are still not present here? Dont you think its disrespectful to not present in your house when guests arrive. I didnt raise you to act like a brat. Be here, right now." Seokjin finished in one breathe and my jaw dropped.

Just what does this man eat? (I can actually imagine Jin saying something like this)

"I am already there." he said in a cold tone and hung up.

"This disrespectful kid." Seokjin said shaking his head. Sana came back from kitchen with a plate filled with 3 cups of earl grey and a plate of mixed nut cookies.

"He was not like that from the beginning though. He had used to be a very sweet kid but in his teen age he started to close himself in a shell. I am actually really sorry Yoona for him being a cold towards you." Seokjin said.

"Umm- No, he isn't-" I tried to lie confidently, what I have been ding the past 1 month.

"No need to lie Yoona, I know everything. From the contract to the relationship between you two. It is not hidden from me so don't try to. But just please don't hurt him anymore because he is not the to be blame. If you want to blame someone blame our parents." Seokjin said and for the first time i heard something rather than cheerfulness in his voice.

"Me and Tae are three years apart. From the very beginning of our childhood, we were pretty much neglected by our parents. They were always busy with their business, not even sparing a glance towards their two sons. All they wanted was money, luxury and lavishness.

It didn't bothered me much because I used to share my feelings, but for Tae, he was the type to keep it all to himself. I must say between the two of us he was neglected more because he was not the type to tell what he wanted. They didn't bother to check upon us. They were busy fighting among them selves and making tons of money.

It became worse when our parents had a divorce. Tae was only in his high school. I was in college. None of our parents wanted to take care of us. Don't think that we had became homeless. Our parents loaded our bank accounts with tons of money and made me Tae's legal guardian as I was an adult at that time.

But this incident made Tae loose all his faith in love. He started to believe that there is no such thing as love. It was all a lie. Everyone just wants someone to give themselves company and to produce an offspring. So that they can bear the family name. That was all. And that is exactly why he acts like this. he is actually scared to love someone because he thinks that everyone will end up leaving him." Seokjin finished with a sigh.

There was a long pause and I was still processing the words of Seokjin. I never really thought that such heart-rending upsetting past was kept beneath those stone cold eyes. I didn't even had the faintest of idea about any of these.

We are so quick to judge people though. Not knowing what is happening in someone's life we jump into conclusion. 

"I didn't knew about all of these at all. He had never really opened up to me about any of these. All he did was shout at me for no reason but I failed to see that all he was doing was pushing me away because he was scared." I said looking down.

"Its not your fault dear, if I were in your place I would have reacted the same." Eunbin said.

"Beside our grandmother he had never opened up to anyone before, not even me." Seokjin said with a small smile, which hid the pai.

"Grandma?" I asked and suddenly the painting of the old lady came into my mind. Was it her grandma?

I was about to ask about their grandma when the door bell rang indicating an arrival of someone.

Must be him.

The door was opened and Taehyung entered. He took a look at us from the doorway and then approached us. 

He was a bit sweaty and I could not understand why I was finding it extremely attractive. It was sweat for God sake. 

"You are late." was Jin's first words.

"Why are you here?" Tae said in a bored tone.

Maybe its their way of greetings! I will eventually get used to it anyway.

"Well as you are already here I guess I should declare why we came here at the first place. So as we all know you two haven't had arranged any honeymoon plans and it doesn't look like it will be done in the future by the two of you. So I being the best brother arranged a whole package of a tour in Japan for the two of you. Flight tickets, hotel and every other requirements are completed-" Seokjin was cut off mid sentence.

"Are you trying to say that you want us to go on a trip? Together?" Taehyung said raising one of his eyebrows. I am a bit taken aback as well. A trip? Together? 

"Yes my dear brother, now stop acing like a brat and let me finish my talk. Your flight is the day after tomorrow and you don't have to think about anything. All is set, I have informed Jimin about your this trip and he ensured me that he will take care of your work in your absence." Seokjin said smiling.

But I can't agree to this. I don't want to go with him on a trip. After yesterday night the things became more messed up than it already was. We haven't even talked from then.

But I can't deny his offer, that would be rude. Can't I have some peace in my life for once?

"And what made you think I would accept your offer?" Taehyung asked with coldness.

"Because I am your brother." Seokjin replied unwaveringly, which is not likely him.

And to my surprise Taehyung agreed! I quickly looked at him but his face was emotionless as usual. It is very unlikely to him to get dominated though or is their something going in his mind?

"I hope you don't have any problem with this trip either Yoona?" Seokjin asked turning towards me and I shake my head.

"Lets celebrate this with this home made cookies." Seokjin said cheerfully immediately putting one cookie in his mouth. 

.

.

.

I came back after waving Seokjin and Eunbin good bye. They left not long after they planned about our honeymoon. 

And we haven't talked until now. The silence is bothering me though. I cant bear avoiding him, but don't want to have a talk either. 

How will I survive the trip? Why did he agree?

A sigh escaped my mouth and I went towards the dinner table. 

"Where are you going?" I asked Jinhee as she was going upstairs with a tray on which few dishes were placed with cloches covering it.

"Sir want to have his dinner in room so I am taking this upstairs." she replied.

"Oh ok." I said. 

After having my dinner I went to my room and suddenly my phone started ringing. It was Jungkook. I received it.

"Hey kook."

"hey is this Yoona? Or did I call some wrong number." he asked trying to sound concerned.

"I am not in the mood to joke." I replied.

"Hey, what's wrong? You sound o depressed." his time his voice showed real concern.

Should I tell him everything? But my mind says the opposite.

"Nothing, tell me why you called?" I asked trying to sound normal at least.

"I am you best friend from diaper time and you expect me to believe in that? I will tell why I called after you tell me why you sound like a dying chicken." he said sternly. This boy.

"Well..." and I described all to him, except the intimate part, in detail.

"Wait, so you are telling me that he has stopped talking to you and it is bothering you so much thtat you are sounding like a dying chicken?" he asked.

"What is up with you and this dying chicken simile?" I asked annoyingly.

"But isn't this what you wanted from the beginning? Both of you avoiding each other?" 

"But-"

"You always told me how annoying he is. Always told that you don't want him around you."

"I-"

"Always asked for him to make distance. Now what Yoona?"

"It wasn't-"

" Why are you so concentrated on the fact that he isn't talking to you when this is something you wanted in the first place?" 

"It- I- But- Are you even trying to help me or make me more stressed than I already am?" I screamed a little.

"I am trying to pull the invisible blinds from your w=eyes, so that you can see the truth." Jungkook said calmly. 

I released a sigh and said, "Okay, I get it. Now tell me why have you called?" I asked.

"Oh actually one of my friend asked me what should he wear on his first date and where should he take the girl?" Jungkook asked nervously.

"Ooooooooooo.... so who is that friend of yours?" I asked with a wicked smile.

"Its someone you don't know. Just tell me." He said impatiently.

"Jungoo Jungoo

teling a lie?" I said laughing.

"What lie?" he said.

"I actually eavesdropped when you were asking Ara out. But I am hurt though. You tried to keep it a secret from me." I said faking my sadness.

"I didn't said it because I knew that you are gonna tease me." he said and I can clearly feel him pouting like a baby.

"Aww... Kookie, I won't promise." I said cooing.

"Shut up I am an adult now, stop treating me like a baby." he said with a deep voice.

"But you will forever be my baby bunny." I said smiling. I still remember the times when he used to hide behind whenever someone had teased him.

"Shut up and give me some ideas." he said.

"Well as for Ara I would recommend you to keep it simple cause she doesn't like splendor. Maybe you can take her to a movie and then have some dinner at a restaurant which is a little homey rather than fancy. Make sure to pick her up and drop her down. Be a gentleman and don't embarrass yourself.  Don't say ridiculous jokes and try to stay compose. Complement her but don't exaggerate. Be true, no one likes fakeness. And lastly respect her." I finished. I should be appointed as a dating instructor.

"Ok thanks, I will keep that in my mind." Kook said back.

"Good luck for tomorrow, don't fuck it up." I said.

"Well Good luck for your honeymoon too, and don't get fucked." and he hung up.

It took me a moment to understand what he told but when I did my face became red.

"Jungkoooook".....

A/N: Woah woah, hold on, 940 views? For real? you guys are so sweet... Imma cry 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 783 11
"Hoseok: Truth or Dare Namjoon? Namjoon: What the hell, dare me! Hoseok: I dare you to tongue kiss your crush, if they're here. If not then I dare yo...
10.8K 520 32
(ongoing) This book is about two people who find love at first sight on the day of their meeting for marriage. Kim taehyung is a sweet and innocent b...
42.7K 1.9K 46
A story of a idol who marry a random guy from the crowd when his bride left in on stage "do you Kim Taehyung take this person as your lawfully husban...
237K 18.4K 43
⚠️Please be aware that the following content is the sole part of my imagination and has nothing to do with the mentioned idol⚠️ "I am going to make y...