Draco Malfoy Imagines Book ||...

By mysweetdraco

[COMPLETED] Short stories that narrate the adventures of Draco Malfoy in alternate timelines, where the main... More

My Dream Ball || Part One
My Dream Ball || Part Two
My Dream Ball || Part Three
My Dream Ball || Part Four
My Dream Ball || Part Five
Confronted || Part One
Confronted || Part Two
Confronted || Part Three
The Birthday || One Shot
The Prom || Part One
The Prom || Part Two
Marked || Part One
Marked || Part Two
Hate & Love: The Thin Line || Part One
Hate & Love: The Thin Line || Part Two
Hate & Love: The Thin Line || Part Three
Hate & Love: The Thin Line || Part Four
Hate & Love: The Thin Line || Part Five
First Kiss || One Shot
The Ballerina || Part One
The Ballerina || Part Two
The Ballerina || Part Three
Mutual Dreaming || Part One
Mutual Dreaming || Part Two
A Christmas Story || One Shot
Another Christmas Story || One Shot
The Class Reunion || Part One
The Class Reunion || Part Two
From Crush To Love || Part One
From Crush To Love || Part Two
The Rencounter || Part Two
The Rencounter || Part Three
The Rencounter || Part Four
Sweet Love || Part One
Sweet Love || Part Two
Sweet Love || Part Three

The Rencounter || Part One

1.2K 125 6
By mysweetdraco

You're alone in a night club in London, sitting at the bar, drinking a cup of piña colada. You graduated from Hogwarts ten years ago. You're wearing a beautiful short fuchsia strapless dress and bling bling crystal high heeled sandals. You moved to America eight years ago, but London is your favorite place in the world. You have been hepling your big sister Leighanne raise her child since she is a single mum.

Unexpectedly, you met Harry, your ex boyfriend, a couple of weeks ago. You still have feelings for him and felt so happy to see him. You thought you had a chance to get back with him. But your heart broke when he told you that he is married. You couldn't take it anymore and ran away to London.

When you finish your drink, the bartender brings you another cup of piña colada.

—There must be a mistake, I haven't asked for another one.

—That gentleman is treating you this one —he points at this handsome blond man sitting at the bar:

You look at him and notice that it's your old friend Draco. His appeareance changed a lot. His hair looks darker. He left his hair and facial hair grow, and has a beautiful tanned looking skin. The pale platinum blond haired boy he used to be has gone forever. You can barely recognize him.

—Cheers —he mouths while raising his drink.

—Draco! —You say smiling and take a sip from your cup. Draco walks towards you and you give each other a big hug.

—Long time no see, (Y/N). The last thing I knew about you was that you moved to America.

—Yeah, I've been helping my sister.

—Did Leighanne come with you?

—No, I came alone.

—Such a beautiful woman shouldn't be alone in a place like this. —You smile and tuck your hair behind your ear while looking down blushing.

—I bet that such a handsome man is driving all the women here wild. Just look at yourself! Your hair, your facial hair. I love it! —He smiles and kisses your hand. You smile back at him—. Are we flirting? —You ask kittenishly.

—Well, it depends.

—On what?

—On how far you're willing to go —he whispers in your ear and kisses it. Your heart skips a beat.

—Since when did you become that seductive?

—Since the day you became that gorgeous. —You smile and blush so hard—. Drinking is not your thing. What happened? —You sigh.

—Have you ever loved someone so much, but fate is determined not to let you two be together?

—Yeah —he nods.

—Is it Pansy? —He nods.

—And you're talking about Potter, aren't you?

—Yeah —you nod. You take your cup and raise it—. For the unloved.

—For the unloved —Draco raises his glass and you two toast and take a sip of your drinks—. Wanna dance?

—Sure!

Draco takes off his jacket, grabs your hand and leads you to the dance floor. You two start dancing as the music goes:

«Young ambition

Say we'll go slow but we never do

Premonition

See me spendin' every night with you

Oh, yeah, under the kitchen lights

You still look like dynamite

And I wanna end up on you

Oh, don't need no place to go

Just put on the radio

You know what I wanna do

We can just dance to this

Don't take much to start me

We can just dance to this

Push up on my body, yeah

You know we've already seen all of the parties

We can just dance to this

We can just, we can just

Dance to this

Dance to this

We can just dance to this»

Draco and you feel so comfortable dancing so close together. He hugs you from behind and runs his hands through your hips and thighs, and raises your skirt a bit. His hands on your body feel really good. Your dancing turns very dirty. You caress his beautiful face while feeling him nuzzling your neck from behind.

Things start warming up. You turn around and run your hands from your breasts to your thighs. He bites his lower lip seductively. You're driving him wild. You run your hands through his chest, and wrap them around his neck. He runs his hands through your back and grabs your butt. He runs his lips through your neck gasping. You bite his lower lip in a very naughty way and both of you end up making out passionately in the middle of the dance floor. Gosh! It feels so good!

Later, you find yourselves having a super hot makeout session in the bathroom. Draco buys some condoms from the vending machine and then you two continue sharing forbidden caresses.

—Draco... baby... not here!

—But I want you, dolly.

—I want you too, sugar daddy. It's just... Not here. Not this way. —Draco pulls away gently. He can barely breathe.

—You're fascinating, (Y/N). Wanna go for another drink?

—Of course —you reply almost out of breath...

Draco and you drink until getting drunk. Draco takes you to your hotel and escorts you to your room. You two start making out passionately on your bed while taking your clothes off.

—You have protection, haven't you, baby?

—Yeah. But we're drunk, babe. Are you sure you wanna do it?

—I want it to be special —you tell him sweetly.

—It will be, I promise.

You smile and lick your lips lightly. He brushes his lips against yours and drops a delicious juicy kiss on your lips...

Early morning, you wake up wearing only your underwear, and notice that Draco has gone. There is a red rose with a note on the pillow next to you:

"Thanks for the wonderful night, (Y/N).

Don't worry, my love. We did nothing. Nothing but smothering each other with kisses.

PS: You look beautiful while sleeping x"

A beautiful smile blooms across your face. You take your cell phone and text Draco:

You:

Morning baby. You awake?

Draco:

Morning babe.

You:

I just read your note. I loved the rose.

Draco:

I'm glad to know.

You:

I had a wonderful time with you. We should do it again.

Draco:

And again, and again, babe.

You:

I miss you. I wanna wake up in your arms.

Draco:

Next time babe, I promise.

You:

I wanna kiss you.

Draco:

Me too.

You:

Wanna come for breakfast?

Draco:

Sure! Just let me pick up my car from the club parking first. I was too drunk to drive last night.

You:

No problem, baby. See you later.

Draco:

Can't wait!

You look at the selfies that Draco and you took last night and text your sister:

You:

Morning bookworm. Reading?

Leighanne:

Morning snowflake. Yeah, it's 1:00 am here and I'm still reading lol.

You:

Haha, I knew it!

Leighanne:

I think it's 7:00 am there. Why are you awake that early? Is everything ok?

You:

Never better! Guess what?

You attach one of the pics and press the send button.

Leighanne:

Wow! He is so hot!

You:

It's Draco Malfoy!

Leighanne:

Are you kidding me? He changed a lot!

You attach another pic and press the send button. In this one, Draco and you are smooching.

Leighanne:

My gawd! I'm so happy for you, lil sis. Please let me know when you plan to come back. My little munchkin is missing his auntie, and I miss you too.

You:

I miss you too, hun. I'm not sure about when I'm gonna come back, but I'll let you know, don't worry.

Leighanne:

Love you hun. Take care.

You:

Love you too. Bye.

Leighanne:

Bye.

Later, you get ready for breakfast. You put on a beautiful short white backless dress that is very low cut, revealing much cleavage and accentuating your breasts, and a beautiful pair of white high heeled sandals. The phone rings and the receptionist tells you that Mr. Malfoy is waiting for you in the lobby.

You go to the lobby and Draco is waiting for you with a beautiful smile lighting his face up. He looks like the sweet angel he is dressed all in white as well. He is devoring you with his eyes while you're walking towards him. You hug him with all your strengths.

—Morning gorgeous —he plants a peck on your lips.

—Morning handsome —you kiss him back.

—You look even more delicious than last night, babe —he snakes his arms around your waist.

—Hmm... So do you, sugar —you bite his lower lip kittenishly.

Draco smiles and grabs your hand, and interlock his fingers with yours. You smile and lead him to the restaurant to have breakfast.

—Would you like to come to my place, babe? I mean, move with me. —Your heart skips a beat.

—Are you serious?

—I've never been more serious in my whole life —he replies with a beautiful sparkle in his eyes.

—Yes! I'd love to —you tell him sweetly while caressing his beautiful face. He leans in and drops a tender kiss on your lips...

When both of you finish breakfast, he helps you pack your stuff and takes you to his luxurious apartment.

—Home sweet home. It's not a manor, but it's my home.

—It's perfect! I love it!

—I'm glad to know. This is gonna be our place from now. —You smile.

—My sister isn't gonna believe me when I tell her. —He smiles and plants a peck on your lips.

—Give me a second, I'll be right back and I'll give you a tour of the apartment, ok?

—Ok.

A couple of minutes later, Draco comes back and the tour of the apartment begins...

Author's Notes

(Y/N) = Your Name

Song lyrics from "Dance To This" by Troye Sivan featuring Ariana Grande.

Do you like this story? Please let me know your thoughts in comments x

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.2K 1K 27
All work and no play have made Harry a very dull boy. To shake things up a bit, the Weasley brothers give him a gag gift for Christmas: a dozen sessi...
623K 10.8K 200
VOLUME 2 IS OUT! It's called The Mark of Death!! Includes: !x readers! one shots, two shots and short stories! All are about Draco Malfoy! Credit t...
1.1K 53 9
Draco Malfoy hides incognito at a Swedish muggle university. You are intrigued by the mysterious new student. What is his secret? - A sweet, short s...
561K 6.7K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...