Countryhumans ONESHOTS

Oleh charming_Fabulous

♤LATEST PUBLISHED DATE: 26/12/2020♤ ◇UPDATES FREQUENTLY◇ ◇Most of them should be fluff◇ ◇Request closed!◇ ◇W... Lebih Banyak

RESQUEST PAGE
Third Reich x Reader - Will You Accept For Who I Am?
China x Reader - I Need Your Attention
Russia x Reader - Drunk
America x Reader - Squishy
Doodles
Soviet Union x Reader - Forever Pt. 1
Doodles Part Two!
Finland x USSR - Invasion (Smut &Yaoi)
Nato x Reader - Excuse Me? Pt.1
Child Indonesia x Male Child Reader - Family Pt. 1
Soviet Union x Reader - Forever Pt.2

North Korea x Reader - Witch

4.7K 90 91
Oleh charming_Fabulous

In a park where youngsters scattered around, there was a bench, an old and rusty one, sat a girl.

The girl came to the park, everyday and night, and sat on the same bench, on every single day.

Whether it was shining bright and hot, or raining snow flakes and piles, she was still there.

Summer came like a lightning bolt that year, the sunset filled the sky with a deep red flame, setting the clouds ablaze.

The girl, was sitting on the bench, enjoying the glamorous sight in silence.

Winter hit like a welterweight that year, a jabbing cold someone thought they could stand until the wind rose up and dropped them down to the canvas.

The girl, sitting on the same old bench, was adoring the gangsters who bursted into laughter.

The girl looked quite lonesome, but no one ever tried to start a conversation with her. She thought, that she might knew what has happened.

There were rumors being reported that there was a witch, a wicked one. It is being said whoever trepassed the park in midnight, would be cursed by the witch.

Youths were terrified, most of them. There were always some that were lacking the sense of fear and dread, and they dared to challenge the witch.

To those who challenged the witch were awarded as the 'Living Dead'. After one night that the Living Dead trepassed the park, they were found laying cold on the entrance of the park.

Some believed that it was the Living Dead itself were murdered and dragged to the park, while some believed that it was the curse.

The people in the town were told and believed that the girl was the Witch, though there were zero evidence found proving that the miserable girl was the Witch just because she sat in the bench everyday.

The girl was desperate for help, she cried for help, she prayed, hoping that she could be rescued by someone, whoever it was to save her from this disgusting, monstrous society.

In the end, God answered her prayers. God sent a man, a demonic man, an insane one, but to the girl, he was her Messiah. She thanked God with all her heart, for sending her Messiah, or was it?

The day that the girl met her Messiah, was quite a foggy day. Clouds of mists hurdled over and over, surrouding the area completely. People could barely see where they were heading, some might even got lost in these bit of haze.

She was there, once again, somehow managed to arrived at her own personal space before the fog became even heavier.

'God, please just let me have a company to enjoy in such a lonely and foggy day.' She prayed, with her eyes shut tightly.

However, dead slience was her answer. Was that always the sound of her own heart? The quietness grew deeper and she heard her own steady rhythm from within. At least, she has slience as an company.

It was the moment when harsh sunlight decided to pierce through the thick smog and the girl felt her eyes getting watery. As God, has answered her prayers, after all these years.

There, sat a man, with an eyepatch on his right eye. The man didn't seem to notice the girl's presence, as his attention was all on his mobile device.

Click, click, click, click...

The man's slender fingers were pressing against the screen with a strong and rushing speed, later pressing on a button and stopped his movements.

With the help of his thumb and index finger, he then punched slightly against his bridge, rubbing circles while his eyes were closely packed together, taking a rest for staring at the blue screen.

"Will you ever quit the staring? It's uncomfortable." The man bursted out, as his eye quickly turned to his left to meet the curious girl's glance.

The girl, to the man's surprise, did not flinch even when she met his side gaze, which successfully pissed the man's pocket to her. Without a word, she moved an inch closer to the man, and continued to stare at him.

"You... don't know who I am?" The girl asked, almost like a whisper. The man didn't answer her, he met the girl's glance, squeezing his own eye, as if wondering the girl was some kind of famous celebrity.

"Ha! I know who you are," the man said, his index finger pointed at the girl, standing up from the bench, "You are just an unkown, and miserable woman who craves for attention." He proudly announced.

The girl was rather confounded by the man's words, her lips slowly formed into a smile, later chuckling softly at the now blushing man.

"W-what? Did I not said it right?" The man pouted, his face was shaded with a flushing rose red, not because he was embarrassed by his own statement, but because he thought he saw an angel's smile.

Her smile was probably the most gorgeous, and prettiest smile he has ever seen in a while, much compared as when a spring flower spreaded its petals apart.

A smile that just seemed so genuinely sweet with just the right touch of shyness that unexpectly rushed a guest of warmth through the man.

Ever since that day, (Y/n)'s Messiah has always been her side, though her Messiah preferred her to call him 'North'.

(Y/n) and North's bond have been growing rapidly, they talked about everything, and (Y/n) even started to fall for her own Messiah.

She loved how flustered North would be whenever she tried to have any physical contact with him, and loved his rare smile that would melt her heart and soul instantly.

It was about five months later, something happened. Horrifying? She doubt it, but she would have said it was rather a news that would have stopped anyone dead in their tracks.

"Oh look who it is?" (Y/n) heard a sharp voice, snapping herself back to reality. "I know, it's the Witch. She has been cursed~" A deep voice replied, snickering slightly.

(Y/n) didn't dare to look up, she couldn't have the courage to meet their gaze, they were filled with hatred, they didn't know the situation.

"Why didn't the government take actions? She's just a useless wimp, that's all. I doubt anyone would ever care about her existence." The deep voice questioned, it was like hitting a nail on the head, much like plenty of them.

"Sound good to me, it's just that no one could prove that trash could have the ability of murdering someone. She's just as weak as a feather, a gust of wind that could easily blown her away." The sharp one said, as he forcefully knocked (Y/n) down the bench with his filthy hand.

(Y/n) was expecting the wave of pain, but she was caught by a pair of strong arms. "I hope one day you both would choke on the crap you talk."

  The girl gazed at her saviour, apparently it was no other than North. "Tch, who are you supposed to be? I bet you are no one, so get out of our way if you don't want to be cursed by the Witch." The man with a deep voice demanded North, as he dragged North by his collar to face him.

  The funny thing was, North turned out to be much taller than the guy. The tables turned over quickly, North casually smashed his fist against the man, and his whole body, as if following the force given by North, flipped itself a half inch before landing onto the grassy land.

   "I don't care what you think about me, I don't even think about you at all. But if you dare talk about this girl again, oh I am sure you are going to bear a few more bones breaking before crawling your way back home." North threatened, as he pulled the man with now a crooked nose up, before shoving his face back into the dirt.

  "Let's leave." North simply said, as he snaked his arm around (Y/n)'s shoulder and dragged the fragile girl away from the trauma.

  "T-thank you, Messi- I mean, North. But you don't have to do that, they are just scared." She whispered, after she recovered from what had just happened, staring into the bright sky that were far, far away from them.

  "What if, we will find who the Witch really is?" (Y/n) said, as her mood was slightly lit by the thought that she might be able to prove to the society that she was not the Witch.

  North, however, quickly rejected the girl's offer, as he recited that it would be too risky for the 'Witch' to be out at midnight, he strongly advised her to stay at home, and that North would be the one to investigate who the Witch was.

  "Be safe." (Y/n) said, slowly settling her arms around the male's waist, squeezing it tightly. North didn't resist, instead he decided to wrap his pair of arms back.

  They parted their ways, but (Y/n) couldn't let North be alone. He was her Messiah, he was her friend, what if she lost him when North encountered the Witch?

  (Y/n) went back to her home, waited, until midnight was arriving, and she went out once again.

  The girl ran, in a rather quick way, dodging the crowds as fast as she could, eventually arriving at the haunted place.

  She came across to the path of the park, searching her way to see with just the help from the howling moonlight. She saw a figure laying on the ground in the distant, and she sprinted towards the nearest trees and bushes, finding a perfect spot to investigate.

  By the time she managed to see what the figure was, the path of the light slowed and the sounds became as if underwater. Aside from the beat of her heart, no muscle would dared to move. That pounding inside beat a rhythm to the words of the cold body, (Y/n) seemed to recognize the body.

  He was the man who challenged North today, who earned a crooked nose in return. Now, his hair was stained and discolored, and his lungs were choked with muck because the Witch hadn't bothered to see whether he was really dead when he received a few stabs in his back and in the stomach, so he had breathed all those filth in with his last gasping breaths.

  His face was bruised, covered with great blotches everywhere, and five of his ribs had been broken. Why could (Y/n) be so sure? The man's stomach was being sliced open with a sharp object, his organs and bones could be seen. Some of his intestines were even missing, and some were scattering around the branches of the tree as a decoration.

  In this very moment the whole area was filled with the same smell, the smell that no one would like it. That smell, could only came from recently slaughtered animals. Though in this case the animal was human and the corpse was still warm, the blood thickening but not yet dried on the waxy skin.

  "My dear~" Someone purred slightly into (Y/n)'s ear, as a pair of arms hold onto her waist fondly and gently, while the male snuggled, and buried his face into her neck, seeking for some warmth after the little slaughering.

  The familiar scent of the slaughterhouse flowed through the air once again, but this time, it was much thicker and stronger. With the last strength that the girl remained, she lowered her eyes, and a bloody, freshly cut head came to her view.

  The eyes has been torn out mercilessly, some of the gorey tissue have remained, as if the head was crying blood tears while staring up at her. His mouth opened slightly, the man might have been screaming out when he died.

  His throat had been cut with bones piercing the flesh of his own. His body, not far from them, laid like butchered animals in a waste of blood. His whole body was covered in all sorts of cuts and bruises, a hand was chopped off and thrown into the bushes, causing a great mat of blood had spread out, staining the cobblestone path.

  "Do you like the present? I doubled checked that they died slowly, and painfully." North cooed the last part seductively, his red, gloved hand increased his grip on the girl's waist.

  The girl's face, once so beautiful in life was frozen, eyes open, mouth slacked down, as she was propelled backward. "Why... why did you do this to them?" (Y/n) managed to choke out a sentence, in return North played with the girl's hair, and simply answered "Because they deserve to die." and pecked onto the girl's cheek.

  "You won't leave me, right? After all, you have just saw what I did to those useless people." North threatened, as he dragged out a dagger after he tossed away the head somewhere, putting it deadly near to the girl's throat.

  "N-no, why would I? Y-you are my Messiah...right?" The girl stuttered out, after North put down his dagger, (Y/n) tip toed up to North's face, crushing her lips against North's passionately, while her hand placed behind North's head.

  North smiled as he gladly kissed back, caressing (Y/n)'s back, slowly trailing it's way down to her bottom. He gave it a light squeeze, causing the girl to gasp slightly, earning a free ticket to her mouth.

  (Y/n) tried to pull away from the kiss by squirming around as she felt like lacking the air, but North wasn't very happy about it. North quickly invaded her mouth, declaring the victory.

  The two pulled away, but North wouldn't give up yet. A sudden rush of pain was brought to (Y/n)'s shoulder when North bit down onto her shoulder, leaving a very visible mark.

  "People will know you are my property now, don't even try to get away with it my love~" North said, and nuzzled his face again into the girl's neck.

...

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

161K 4.1K 32
Hello friendos :3 So every once and a while I'll go through a phase where I'm just super obsessed with a specific country....and this story is the re...
188K 5.9K 28
Countryhuman x Reader! You a high school senior almost out of school. One day at a diner with your friend you see something you didn't think was real...
220K 4.6K 48
[NOTE: I wrote this such a while back. So I apologize if there's a lot of grammar problems. Enjoy<3] *Title* Join the craze yo. This book only contai...
23.8K 264 38
Requests are open! And yes these are countryhumans, if you don't like, move on. Thanks :) Cover art by me :)